Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ Wild Magic ❯ Wild Magic ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]



Wild Magic

Ranma, Slayers, and other series I use are owned by there respective owners

"Speech"

(Thoughts)

Prologue: Transformation and Wish

At Furinken High, the entire school was watching a specticle that sometimes happens on the field. Ranma Saotome being harassed by almost all of the Nerima Recking Crew. Of course, they seen it several times, but this time it's different.

@@@@@@@

Ranma dodged an attack from Ryogas umbrella, a slash from Mousse, and a bokken from Kuno. He was suddenly glomped by shampoo, and malleted by Akane. Ranma turned to everybody, "THAT'S IT. I'm getting tired of all of this." At that moment, Happosai jumped in front of him, "What do you want happosai?" Ranma asked the shriveled leacher. Happosai smiled, "I finally have the perfect punishment for you, Ranma." He said taking out a scroll. Ranma became nervouse, "What's that? You won't be able to defeat me with some stupid monster." Happosai narrowed his eyes, "This won't be a monster, my boy." He starting to read the scroll as Bright light suddenly surrounded ranma. When the light subsided, Ranma looked down at himself to see he was now a she with long orange hair, flat chest, and red eyes. She looked like Lina Inverse.

"Ha ha ha. This is your punishment, Ranma." Ranma started to show an aura of crimson, "Dammit Happosai, you have gone too far. Eat this little snack, FIREBALL!" She said as a large ball of fire flew from her hand and hit Happosai and burned him to a crisp. She then turned to everybody else, "You people have bothered me to long, and I've had it. I have only one choice." She said bringing the wishbringer sword from a subspace pocket, "Wishbringer, I wish for a new life. Away from all these characters." The sword started to glow <Wish granted> and with a flash of light, Ranma was gone from the plane of exsistence.

@@@@@@@

In the waiting room at a hospital in the magical part of the Earth, a pale, evil looking man was waiting for his wife to give birth. His name was Lucius Malfoy, a snotty, rich, wizard who believed wizarding people were better than non-magical people. A doctor opened the double door. Lucius stared at him with piercing black eyes, "Well, doctor." He said in an icy tone. The doctor wanted to run, but stood there, "Your wife had twins. A boy and girl." Malfoy stalked past him and went into the room.

Malfoy looked at his wife and kids with the same icy stare. His wife, Krista Malfoy, looked different than her husband. She had long pink hair, sky blue eyes, and looked like a kind person. The boy baby had blond hair, black eyes, and pale skin like his father. While the girl had pink hair, blue eyes, and light skin like her mother. Krista looked at her husband with a smile, "Arn't they lovely, dear." Lucius narrowed his eyes, "As long as they can carry on the the Malfoy line, woman." He said as he walked out. Krista just looked down and saw her daughter looking at her, "Lina, you probably don't understand this yet, but your fater doesn't really care for me, and wants to be at the head of dark wizards." She said as she decided to go to sleep. Lina narrowed her eyes, (That piece of crap. I'm going to try pound him if he tries to do anything to her.) She said to herself.

@@@@@@@

"MOM!!" Five-year-old Lina said as her mom died. Looking towards the cause, she saw her father, and brother, Draco, Laughing with there wands held in the air. Lucius sneered, "Finally, the annoying wench is dead, and you're next little girl." He said casting the same curse on Lina. She just stood there as the curse hit her, but it didn't kill. Lina just got a scar acrossed her eye, and another one that crossed the bottem of it,(Think Kenshin). Looking at the two, Lina's voice became cold, "Eat this, you creeps. DIGGER BOLT!!" She yelled throwing a small lightning bolt at the two. They both ducked out of the way. Looking at Lina, they saw her glowing a sick green color, "I'll get you two the next time we meet." She said running out of the mansion and into the woods.



@@ Authors notes @@

I decided to not do her in the potter family. how do you like the prologue?