Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ No need for Little Ranma ❯ Chapter 3

[ A - All Readers ]

*Life sucks! * was the only word Ryoko could think of as she had been hiding from that psycho, *man! * She silently taught, *what that fellow do for a living, leading an army? * True to her words, almost anywhere she go, the fellow Aurin will appear the next day or maybe sometimes faster with a bunch of army backing him up. To make thing worse her energy supplies which her gems normally provides was running very low due to the constant running without rest, in another words she was slowly reduce back to her state in the cave, where she could only draw a little by little power though her bond with the gems. And the thing she hate the most next to Kagota and Ayeka was being powerless. As her mind wonder she begin to get more and more angry. Finally her emotion takes the better of her as she decided to go out and kick the guy ass.

"Alright Mister! If a fight you want! A fight you are going to get." She stood up and prepares to march out from her hiding place, despite Ryo-ohki warning.

Suddenly she felt an odd present behind her as she turns, before she could do anything else darkness cease her vision as she lost herself into dreamless sleep.

**

Dan Inverse present

No need for little Ranma

**

"Professor Ranma, your admirer is here." Said Ranma's lab assistant out loud as if she was afraid the world will not know, in her usual sing song tone as she walk into the lab.

"Shut up Ami you already been informed me three times today."

"WHAT! This is injustice, how could you? There is a hunk outside there waiting for you, hoping that you might give him a chance for a date…" As the blond continue to advertise how great the hunk outside is Ranma sighed, than an idea strike her as she smirk mischievously, "Why come to think of it, Ami-chan that guy you describe sound like a great guy."

"Of course." Ami beam proudly as if it was her own boyfriend.

Ranma grin wider causing Ami to had a very bad feeling "Well, since he was so good, I might as well tell Taro that you had found a better man and will like to date him."

Ami gasp as she wide her eyes in horror, "Y-You are kidding ain't cha Ranma-chan? That manic will kill me if he know that."

"Well, I don't suppose he will kill you, after all you are his fiancée. If I am not mistaken he will just send you a few nice present to change your mind."

Ami widen her eyes more in horror if that are possible, than she knee and beg Ranma, "No, Ranma you won't let that monster do that to me don't cha? After all we had been buddy since University. I can still remember the horror after I flirt with the freshman last year, he keep sending me those damn d…d…d…dolls, until I promise him I will never flirt with anyone except him."

Ranma couldn't help but snicker a bit, it was a rather odd relationship between Ami and Pantyhose Taro, Ami the beautiful, happy goes lucky if not a bit mechanic obsession scientist will actually fall for someone like Pantyhose Taro. Their combination was something she could never figure out but somehow they love each other nevertheless.

Who would have taught the big mean Taro will get very jealous whenever he saw anyone get near his fiancée but he keep the emotion in check and will get her back though sending her dolls which Ami detest not to mention fear. As far as Ranma know this habit had something to do with her childhood when her bubblehead father forget her at the locked storehouse fill with dolls over few days, though rumors Ranma heard that she even have another personality when she expose to dolls too long just like her cat fist. "Ohhh…Fine but remember say one more word again and I will personally deliver the full set of Barbie dolls golden collection this time."

"S-sure, Ranma." As if Ranma might change her mind, the blond run away from Ranma's room as fast as possible.

Ranma just shook her head as she buries herself back in her work once again.

**

Today Ryoko must admit that it was a day fill with surprise. When she woke up, she notice that the fellow Aurin has just hand his ass over to a raven hair man, but that doesn't startled her that much as she could safely assume he was some sort of hero saving the damsel in distress. It was the fact he looks almost like a mix-up between Tenchi and Yosho, but the most attractive part of him was his pair of sad eye, a pair of eyes that seen too many pain and sorrow yet powerless to do anything. The last stroke was his sword style, even though very unrefined, the blue hair man used a style she was very familiar with, the Jurian Royal Sword Style.

After he defeated the Aurin fellow, they had started a trip that content hiding and running. Finally after weeks later they finally found a spaceship. One of the most primitive spaceships she had ever seen. However she must add silently compare to Ryo-ohki and the Jurian Tree Ship what spaceship isn't primitive? Too bad she cannot used Ryo-Ohki since she will draw too many unwanted attention. However a question had been bugging her since the beginning of this trip.

"Err…Excuse me but where are you taking me to?" Ryoko asked curiously.

The Tenchi alike man look as if he was startled by Ryoko Question, but still he answer in manner that strangely remind Ryoko the way those Jurian she meet beside Ayeka's talks about their goddess. "Lady Ryoko, if that is your name isn't it?" The man pause for a while and observe, when he notice the clay hair woman nod, he continue with a satisfy smile, "We are going to new Juria."

"N-New Juria? Waited a second! We are not going anywhere until I get some decent explanation."

He raise a brow curiously as he asked curiously, "Question?"

"Yes! Questions, First who the hell are you?"

"Well, my name is Hitoshi Masaki, the first son of Tsuki Masaki, the second generation guardian of our goddess Tsunami."

"Ok, so that solves your looks, now the second and most important question." Ryoko pause as she draws a deep so she could perform the following fit. "WHAT THE HELL DID WASHU DO TO EARN THE WRATH OF SO MANY PEOPLE? EVERYONE IS EITHER KILL ME OR WORSHIPPED ME WHEREEVER KNOWING I AM RELATED TO HER?"

"Ah! That! Well, Lady Ryoko, you see Lady Washu is our goddess's sister, according to legend; she had been guarding Lady Tsunami until the Great War. Forcing her to entrust this responsibility to us."

Ryoko blink, and blink before she burst into fits of laughing, "You are trying to pull my legs isn't it? You are telling that a pirate like myself is related to Tsunami? That was really rich!! Now let me tell you mister, I know Washu is a lot of things but I doubt she was anything near or being a goddess."

Before Hitoshi could protest, a binding light envelops them. The moment Ryoko reopen her eyes, she notice a familiar yet she cannot place where she had meet before silvery blue hair teenage was sitting on top of a young tree which Ryoko was sure it wasn't there minutes ago.

"Welcome to my realm Ryoko-chan."

Ryoko's eyes twitch as she hear the emphasizing `chan' the blue hair teenage used. "Could you stop using that Chan word Tsunami, it doesn't really suits me. Beside I doubt we are that close to used chan."

"Why Ryoko, you break your aunt heart."

At that moment Ryoko knew she is doing way too many face fault recently, because she is starting to feel the strain on her face.

**

After her meeting with the Masaki guy, a sense of curious and dread fill her heart as she look at the tiny device she was holding now.

Flash Back.

She sigh softly as she wonder why is she such a softie, but really the boy began to distract her from her work with his consistent visit, so to end her misery she decide to talk with him.

"What do you want from me?"

"Well you see ms. Wa . . . Ranma, I got this device I think you might have some clue how it will work so…"

Ranma raise an eyebrow indicating her interested, she smirk slightly as she asked, "If you only want me to look at this device than why didn't you inform me earlier instate of keep sending me flowers and presents? I would have come out earlier."

Tenchi sweat dropped a bit as he reply in disbelieve, "B-But I taught I told your assistant Ami why I want to see you."

Ranma narrow her eyes as she began to sum up all the facts. The pigtail scientist shook her head as she realized who was the real culprit. She groan angrily as she swear, " Tomorrow Ami, I am going to make sure you suffer!"

End Flash Back

Looking at the piece of art she was holding, she must admit, the device if a babe. To others the device might looks like some sort of junk, yet she knew better. The design and power that back the tiny thing was intensive. Every line and wires are well craft to suits its purpose. The most interesting part was unique design and flow of the board fill her curiosity.

The pigtail red head walk toward a secret corner of her lab. It was a place where she stores all her unfinished personal projects. With a simple glace, she could spot the thing she need and without any hesitate she pick the device up. It was remarkable similar between the two devices that if it wasn't the fact the one Tenchi gave her was more older and complete, she would have taught it was a copy of her device.

To top her curiosity was the fact what the device was meant to do, "Who are you Tenchi Masaki? Are you from the future?"

**

Mihoshi was worried, despite popular believe, she does sometimes make good observation, and right now she was doing one Kiyone, her best friend was keep getting more and more harder to stay awake, and that was very odd to those who know Kiyone. Kiyone was a woman of habit and responsible, in some extreme point she was a rapid perfectionist, and working hard was one of her life philosophy. So when she dozes off during their part time job, something within Mihoshi alert and telling her Kiyone was not quite herself anymore.

Although they look close enough to human, but they are Alien in nature, in another words their genetic structure was far more complex than human. Without proper instrument, she doubts there is anywhere they could know what is wrong with Kiyone. Time like this the blond would hope that Washu come here with them, so that she will figure out what is wrong with Kiyone.

TBC

AN:

This part is bit cheesy too, but hey, that is the peril of developing plots, now…please tell me what you think about that Ami girl?? Well bye for now!