Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Ranma&Kurama Battalion Wars ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The more work I have at home, the more it slows me down from writing a chapter.
Anyway, no work today. I finally finished this chapter without someone nagging me
To help out in the house.
 
Disclaimer: I don`t own anything T_T
 
 
Chapter 1
 
 
Ranma opened his eyes tiredly and took a good. Fat. Look at his surroundings.
 
He saw a line of beds, going straight from the wall to the other wall across it, lots of square tables beside each bed, and lots of luggage at the end of the beds.
 
He noticed someone on his left laying on the other bed, that SOMEONE was the most PRETTIEST ( sorry if I spelled it wrong ) boy that Ranma has ever seen.
 
( I don`t know what Kurama wears, I`ll just skip that. )
 
Ranma noticed that the stranger was beginning to wake up, Kurama opened his eyes tiredly then looked around him, and he saw Ranma on his right.
 
“Who are you?” Kurama asked tiredly.
 
“I should be asking the same thing, and I`m Ranma Saotome” he replied.
 
“I`m Shuiichi Minamino or Kurama as my friends call me” he answered before Ranma could ask his name.
 
“I guess I`ll call you Kurama” he said to Kurama.
 
Then there was silence, before those two could break the silence, the door swung open and revealed two soldiers armed with M17s.
 
“You two are coming with us, step outside NOW” the soldier on the left said in a authoritative tone.
 
“And follow us “ the soldier on the right said.
 
Ranma and Kurama just did what they told and stepped outside dumbfounded until they saw what was outside.
 
There were barracks, chained link fence, and soldiers in green uniforms and helmet.
It was rather a sunny day outside, except soldiers were everywhere around them.
 
“Are you two just going to stand here all day? Follow us NOW” the soldier said in a authoritative tone on Ranma`s left.
 
They just did what they were told as the soldiers began to lead them somewhere.
 
=15 minutes later=
 
The pair just stared in awe as they walked past a green tank with a soldier on top of it, the pair never seen military vehicles and never seen military weapons before, and Ranma had no idea what they were at all.
 
“Here we are” the soldier behind Kurama said.
 
“Let`s get inside” the soldier said on the front.
 
They saw a large building in front of them,
 
----In the building----
 
The two pairs walked into the building, passing by the halls and corners, and also passing by the guards armed with weapons. Guards were everywhere in the building in patrols, walking in the halls making sure there are no intruders in the building.
 
They came across a door, a BIG door. The soldier reached his hand on the knob and twisted it around and pushed the door open to reveal… a midget...in a yellow suit…with white hair standing straight.
 
“…..”
 
A long silence was there with the clock ticking.
 
The midget had decided to break the silence.
 
“So, these are the people that the team found last night.” the midget said.
 
“You two can leave now.” with that done, the pair of soldiers left for their duties.
 
“Hello, an` my name is Herman.” the midget who introduced himself as Herman said.
 
 
The End of chapter 1
 
Man! Too much work has been slowing me down. Which explains it took me SOOO long for me to make this chapter.
 
Don`t worry! I will update again if I have time!