Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Accursed Springs 1 ½ ❯ This is chapter one ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Title: Accursed Springs 1 ½

Author: J'dee

Rating: General

Genre: Humor

Author's Notes: My first Ranma ½ fic be nice. Well shifting this fic on to fanfiction net because mediaminer is having one of it's fits with me. Sometime my other fics might be updated… I'm not really focussing on them atm because I'm shifting home I just wanted to place this fic up cause it's my first fic based on an anime series / novel that isn't Dragonball related.

Disclaimer: I don't own Ranma ½ or Goku form DBZ

Mt. Quanjing Bayankala Range, Qinghai Province, CHINA.

The three weary travellers stopped to a break on top of a cliff face to the view below. It was none other than the 'accursed springs' as described in the Ranma ½ visual novels (AN: my fancy way of saying Manga or comics).

"I wonder if the spring of he gorgeous, yet incredibly intelligent super model is down there?" The oldest out of the three questioned.

She was received with glances through slitted eyelids.

"Ooooh I know Spring of the drowned Saiyan!" The only guy amongst the three remarked. Also the youngest.

"You don't need that, you're forever a saiyan." The last remarked, even though she was the one leading the group of travellers.

"Forever hungry, Mmm-uh mmm-uh…" the oldest agreed with a double nod.

"Can we go look though?" the youngest asked bouncing about excitedly almost like a chibi.

"We're not headed down that way." The one leading commented. Even though secretly she wanted to see the spring that the all-gorgeous but yet incredibly blind Mousse fell in to.

"Awwww…" The youngest pouted but it was soon forgotten as the oldest waved a slice of pizza under his nose and he grabbed it. The three then sat down to eat.

Legendary Training Grounds of 'The Accursed Springs'

Two figures walked to and fro through the springs. The oldest a small man not much bigger than a beach ball but defiantly faster that the younger who wore a cap and official clothes much like a tour guide uniform.

"And this?!" the old man asked.

"That is spring of drowned smart ass child. Very tragic story-"

"Yes, yes I'm sure. This one?" the old man pointed to another spring.

"Spring of drowned Kitsune, Kitsune drown there one thousand, four hundred and fifty eight year ago." The guide explained.

"I'll take both."

"But sir you can not move springs." The guide pointed out.

"Fine I'll take water from both."

"Sir can I ask wh-?"

"No." The old man snapped then his eyes grew wide as he was drawn to a spring that was off in the corner by it's lonesome. "Oooooh what's that one?!"

The spring sparkled in the reflected light and it had a strong appeal to it.

"This is the spring of forgetful-"

"FORGETFUL!!" The old man's eyes grew wide and starry and grabbed some without even listening to what the guide added before running off to another spring.

"This one this one this one!!" he shouted pointing to another.

The guide sighed, "That spring of drowned prankster who die tragically in spring of drowned pu-"

"JOKES OHHHH I LOOOOOVE JOKES!" The old man cried.

Before the guide could even finish at this state of repeating this for over an hour he found he didn't want to, let the old crazy man find out for himself; especially as the guide watched him mix all the water in to an old wooden tub. He pulled out a packet of instant 'transformation spring water' the stuff that only worked once.

Master Happosai's create a spring experiment was cut short as it started to rain. He grabbed the tub and ran to shelter under the cliff, he looked up the cliff and with his super martial arts training spotted what any ordinary eye could not 'an echo' of people two of which were young girls sitting on top of the cliff having a meal. Forgetting his experiment and knocking the tub over he ran up the cliff in or more like scrambled up the cliff shouting in his old perverted daze.

"Pretty Girls!!!"

He was half way up the cliff before he realised the rain had loosened the rock and soils. Master Happosai fell to the ground followed by half the cliff face.

"Oooops." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Sir this isn't very good."

On the cliff, in the real world…

The three travellers were now beginning to go on the move again, due to the rain.

"Bored, bored, bored…" The eldest hummed to herself.

"Pretty Girls!!!" She stopped moving and the youngest slammed in to her back and she looked around.

"Did you hear that?" She asked.

"Yes."

"What was it?" She asked.

"My stomach I'm hungry.

"We just ate." The one leading them remarked.

"Hey where's the nearest pizza place?"

"Smell that mountain air it's better than any pizza place, where it's hot stuffy, smelly-"

"I can't smell anything. But I can feel that it's fricken cold."

"The stop and put your jacket on silly." The leader remarked in retort to the oldest.

"Why can't I of lead this hike?" The oldest complained putting a jacket on.

The other two laughed.

"And get us lost? Then I'd never get my pizza." The youngest remarked.

"The male metabolism is an amazing thing, if only I'd continued with science then you'd be a great experiment." The oldest commented looking at the youngest.

The youngest blinked a couple of time and scurried forward past her. The oldest shrugged and she stayed put seeing that the cliff behind them was beginning to give way and crumble in a mudslide.

"Uuuuh unless we move it now. S'rac it looks like we're gunna see those springs." The oldest shouted out and hurried after the other two.

"Huh?" S'rac looked round and he saw the ground in front of then give way and crumble. "Oh dear. Not good." He added.

"Whose idea was this O.E anyway?" The oldest complained.

"Yours!" The other two replied in unison.

The ground collapse beneath them and as they fell downward to the springs there became a slight flicker in the realities.

The decent seemed a more longer decent than a normal timed decent after all they were able to take note of their surrounds and even throw in a conversation, much like a cartoon.

"Hey Belle!! Look!! I'm anime!!" S'rac shouted at the one who had been leading the hike.

"Mousse here I come!!" Belle grinned happily.

The oldest crossed her arms. "I hope we enter a decent anime I'd hate to end up in the mon knights or Hamtaro…" She shuddered.

"J'dee just think RYOGA!!!" S'rac shouted.

*SPLASH*

Legendary Training Ground of Accursed Springs, Ranma ½ World.

Master Happosai and the guide watched as the three bodies fell from the cliff face above and in to the springs below, three separate springs for that matter.

"Sir this is seriously not good."

The three emerged from the water and floated there for a while. Belle was the first to step out of the water and she took a couple of steps on shaky legs. She felt something furry and looked behind her there was a brightly colored fox tail and she felt on top of her head and found two pointy fox ears and she twitched her nose and groaned. "I'm a kitsune."

Staring at the beauty Happosai lunged at her. "Hooyah!!!" he shouted.

"AHHHHHH!" She screamed and dived out of the way, slipped and fell in to the spring next to it.

"Ooops musta started the pretty girl." Happosai grinned.

Belle emurged again grumbled and she looked round baffled. "Hey why is everything so big all of a sudden?" She asked. She then looked down at herself. "THAT DOES IT!! YOU OLD PERVERT!!! NOW I'M A CHIBI KITSUNE!!!" She screamed angrily.

Master Happosai frowned. "Drat. You were real cute fully grown too."

Meanwhile S'rac was swimming round in the spring he was in. "Hmmm I wonder how I ended up down here?" he mused while performing a backstroke.

"Sir?" the guide looked at him and S'rac swam to the edge and climbed out. "Sir you fall in the spring of forgetful man drowned by jealous boyfriends and husbands because he was too attractive to women. Very tragic story."

"Come again?" S'rac blinked confused and obviously he'd forgotten what the guide had just said then looked down at himself. "Hey look at me I'm still me!" he grinned quite happy and relieved.

Belle walked up to S'rac holding up her trousers which were seriously to big for her with one hand, and she grabbed on to his trouser leg with the other hand, Her tails swished behind her and she let out a chibi yawn.

S'rac blinked. "Say where's J'dee?"

"Yip!"

They both looked down to see a puppy at their feet. The puppy looked at Happosai got a wicked grin and bolted up to him and round and through his legs grabbing on to his trousers the back of them growling and pulling at them then leaped over the front of Happosai and dashed behind them barking at him.

The two watched as Happosai trying to pull his trousers pants off the back of his head and looked at them.

"This is going to be interesting." Belle commented.

Happosai finally released them and was back to normal male freedom and he looked at them.

"It doesn't pay to make me angry."

"This is all your fault!" Belle pointed at him accusingly.

"I'll let you three go with this warning because well when you're a fully grown women you're a real cutie."

Tendo's Martial Arts School of Indiscriminate Grappling, Tokyo, Japan.

The three cross-anime travellers walked down the streets of Tokyo, Japan, finally glad to be out of the rain. They paused unknowingly outside the Tendo home.

S'rac held his stomach. "Need food…" He complained.

J'dee had been rather annoying most of the trip asking what this sign translated to and what that sign translated to, her first time in Japan and she didn't know an inch of the language, well spoken of course written that was another thing.

"So what's that sign say?" She asked.

Belle looked at the sign and let out a sigh ready to translate something typical like fish shop, or market place. But she stared at the sign and blinked. "It says…" She stopped still reeling in the shock of the sign.

"Ooooh!" S'rac cried out reading the sign. "The Tendo's place. Dude we're in Ranma ½."

"Dudette we're not guys…" J'dee corrected.

"Now my dear pig-tailed girl and Akane you can meet the real ones." S'rac smiled.

J'dee and Belle looked at him through narrowed eyes. But the effect didn't seem to be working.

J'dee pulled her hair up in to a ponytail and off her face.

"I should of called you pig-tailed-" S'rac began.

"Pony tail, not pig, I don't dig on swine, or horses for that matter either." J'dee corrected. "But if you do I'll think of something nasty to do to you…"

*SPLOSH*

Water flew over the fence from a hose and Belle let out a chibified sigh. "Okay whose the wise guy?!" Belle cried out.

"Aaaaarrrrrrrrrfff!" J'dee barked and then began chase of a cat.

"No!! Bad J'dee! Sit! Heel!! J'DEE!!!" Belle shouted.

S'rac scratched his head. "Since when did I name my puppy J'dee? Since when did I get a puppy?"

Belle groaned. "That is J'dee S'rac."

"Why hello there."

Belle hid behind S'rac's legs and he looked at Kasumi and he smiled and rubbed the back of his neck. "Uhhh- hehe… hi."

"Are you two lost?" Kasumi asked.

"Lost us? Oh no you must have us confused with lost people… like um lost people… which is not us because we're not really lost."

Belle slapped her forehead. "Wow Einstein you're reallllly articulate today aren't you?"

"Belle." S'rac complained. "What did I do?"

"Lets go, we'll come back for J'dee later."

Kasumi frabbed S'rac by the hand. "Oooh do I can cook you guys a meal if you want."

"Food?!" S'rac's eyes lit up. "Sure!"

"Ooooh whose this?" Nabiki rushed over jumping right in front of her older sister and peering at S'rac looking him up and down.

"Uuuuuh… my name- it's uh…" he stoped and looked at Belle. "What is my name?"

"Goku. Now c'mon on."

"I'm Goku?" S'rac scratched his head as Belle pulled him away from the two oogling Tendo sisters.

J'dee was now in the Tendo back yard barking at a cat up a tree when Ranma emerged with a towel round his neck from his training and he looked at her and noticed the cat, he smiled.

"If I have a puppy then I won't have any weakness. Cause cats won't be around." He remarked and picked up the puppy.

"Arf?" She looked up at him then lowered her puppy head and let out a sigh. She was sure the cat up a tree pulled a face at her.

"Go away Shampoo." Ranma called over his shoulder as he walked inside.

*****

"So this is the puppy that chased Shampoo away?" Kasumi asked.

"This is the one." Ranma replied proudly, "No more Cat-fu for me." He grinned. "I'm gunna keep it!"

"What why?" Nabiki asked looking at the puppy.

"Hey if Akane can keep a pet pig, I can keep a dog, besides dogs are more normal for pets."

*WHOMP*

The puppy let out a groan looking at the mallet Akane held in her hand and Ranma on the ground twitching.

"Well there's no collar, which means she has no owner, probably a stray." Nabiki pointed out.

"Ranma do you even know how to take care of a puppy?" Akane asked.

"I do. I can take care of it. I'll show you, I'll give it a bath right now." Ranma defended himself.

The puppy covered its eyes with it's ears and moaned at the though of being caught as a human girl.

"Her." Nabiki pointed out. "I do believe the puppy is a girl."

"Use warm water after all she is a puppy." Kasumi added as if it was a helpful tip.

"Can you give P-chan a bath too."

"No way I'm not washing that pig!" Ranma growled getting up and carrying the puppy off.

"I think he only wants to keep the puppy cause of his fear of cats." Akane remarked to her sisters.

"I heard that!" Ranma shouted from halfway down the hallway.

P-chan got up off Akane's lap and followed Ranma and the puppy down the hall.

*****

Ranma was running the bath and looked at the puppy, then testing the water for it's heat, he then frowned. "That's too deep for a puppy like you." He stopped the bath at half way full and turned the shower on. "Well in ya go girl." He motioned for the puppy to step under the steaming rays of water in the shower.

"ARF!!" The puppy made a beeline for the door and Ranma gave chase and groaned as P-chan headed in.

*chiiiirrrrnnnng*

Ranma sighed and entered carrying the puppy a few moments later, he looked at Ryoga doing up his belt of his clothes.

"Nice and squeaky clean are we P-chan?"

*WHACK*

Ryoga hit Ranma over the head. "Who's P-chan?" He growled.

The two of them instantly began to fight breaking the bathroom apart.

J'dee the puppy sighed and walked under the running shower.

*chiiiirrrrnnnng*

Ranma and Ryoga stopped as they heard that sound that was a definite sign of a transformation and they both looked down at themselves just to check it wasn't them.

J'dee grabbed a towel and wrapped it round herself and cleared her throat. The two boys looked at her.

"Did I miss something here?" Ranma asked.

"Find me some clothes please and I'll explain." J'dee remarked.

"Ryoga."

"No way you know I'll lose my sense of direction I want to hear what she has to say!"

J'dee looked at Ranma. "Get me some clothes or I'll wander out there and announce I'm your second girlfriend from China."

"Okay okay." Ranma grumbled and walked out.

Ryoga looked at J'dee with a glare. "Are you?"

"What?"

"His girlfriend?"

"Are you kidding? Doubt it."

Ryoga leant up against the wall his arms crossed. "Springs too huh?" he asked.

"Yeah."

A Random Street Somewhere in Tokyo, Japan

"AHHHHHHH!!!! BELLE BELLE BELLE!!!! HELP HELP HELP!!!!" S'rac cried running up a tree and staring down at the heard of girls flocking at the base of it.

Belle walked up to the base of the tree and looked up at him. "I'm just a sweet little chibi kitsune what am I suppose to do?"

"Uhhh how about get me something to eat I have a feeling I'm going to be up here a while."

Belle sighed. "Fine."

She turned to walk away then the girls began to scramble up the tree and S'rac flapped his arms about wildly. "NEVER MIND!!! I'M COMING DOWN!!!" He raced down the tree scooped up the Chibi Kitsune Belle and raced off with the heard of girls chasing.

"I don't get what's going on!!!"

"We tried to explain but you just kept forgetting it two seconds after."

"Wow the memory of Derek Zoolander." S'rac mused.

"That's what I don't get you can remember me, J'dee, the trip, but you can't remember when you last ate, what you ate, what springs we fell in to or even your own phone number."

"I can too!"

"Well then what did have last to eat?"

"Errrr…. Sushi? No wait pizza… well I don't know I'm sure it was good though other wise I wouldn't of eaten it."

"I've made my point." Belle remarked. "Don't spose you could run any faster could you they're gaining on you."

"Me why me?!"

"We've told you before the springs."

"Oh right… which one did I fall in to again?"

"Attractive… forgetful…"

"Ahhh… which means what?"

Belle sweatdropped. "You're attractive to females and you have a bad memory."

"Oooh right… Why's this again? And why am I running?"

Tendo Residence

J'dee had just finished explaining the situation of how they fell off the springs and the springs she and Belle fell in to. She was now wearing one of Ranma's tops and that was basically it, his idea of female modesty wasn't what she expected.

"What about some trousers?" J'dee asked after explaining.

"What for? Ryoga could you I want to talk to my pet-"

*WHACK*

"I'm not a pet. Now get me some trousers or I'll make it twice as hard next time."

Ryoga shook his head. "Let me you idiot." He walked out.

J'dee sighed. "S'rac and Belle will back for me, unless S'rac forgot."

"So he fell in to a spring of forgetfulness?"

"Forgetful attractive man." J'dee corrected.

"Wait you said man? You didn't say man before. Why?"

"You didn't ask."

"I didn't ask before either."

"So?"

"Never mind you say they'll be back?"

"Sure."

"This is great! Finally!" Ranma got some odd look in his eyes and J'dee backed up just a little bit.

"Remember the forgetful part, seriously this forgetful is really forgetful."

"Who cares it's the man part. Take me to this friend."

"Hello trousers?"

Ranma fished his hand in his pocket and pulled out a wad of cash. "How about this.

J'dee looked at the money. "Triple that and you got yourself a deal."

"I'll triple that give you a pair of trousers and while I'm gone I want you to take my place."

"Whhhhoa hold up! Take your place?"

"Sure just don't get splashed by cold water should be easy. I want to make sure no one knows I'm gone. Last thing I need is Ryoga following me."

J'dee sighed. "Akane and the others will realise ya know."

"Fine I'll quadruple the amount and give you pointer on the martial arts thing and tips on how to avoid Kuno and cold water..."

*SPLASH*

J'dee grinned holding the bucket in her hand. "Alright I'm in! Though you still need to work on the last one."

"Give me that!" Ranma snatched the bucket away.

"Okay so how about some trousers now?"

Ranma opened the door and he looked at Genma in panda from holding a pair of trousers in one hand and a sign in the other reading: 'Don't think you can leave without me.'

Ranma let out a sigh. "Fine c'mon lets go."

******

To Be Continued…

<END OF CHAPTER ONE>