Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Accursed Springs 1 ½ ❯ add one more chapter two ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Title: Accursed Springs 1 ½

Author: J'dee

Rating: General

Genre: Humor

Author's Notes: Wow chapter two it's amazing what one can do with a new inspiration… DBZ fans of my fics I'm spreading my wings just a little bit… ;p

Disclaimer: I don't own Ranma ½

Market Place

Ranma and J'dee were wandering through the market. "You sure your friend is here?" Ranma asked the red haired girl who had told him about her friend falling in to the spring of drowned man.

"This is where we were headed."

"Then how come you tried to lead me in the other direction?" Ranma asked raising an eyebrow.

"Hey I may look like your female half but sense of direction rivals Ryoga's."

Ranma sighed. "Anyway are you sure you'll give up your tickets to China to me and my old man?"

"Yeah in return you write down the location of the spring of drowned girl."

"Deal." Ranma replied.

*****

"Mousse?? Mousse??? Mousse????" Belle cried out searching frantically checking under every table in the stalls at the market that she and S'rac passed.

"Belle this is embarrassing." S'rac whine.

"Fine while I look for Mousse, I'll give you something to do." Belle remarked.

"What?" S'rac asked in hopes of being asked to buy some supplies and explore the market place on his own for a while.

"Run." She replied and dumped a bucket of cold water over him.

"Where do you get those from?" S'rac asked with a sweatdrop.

"I can't tell you now, cause you'd forget." She replied. "Now where is Mousse?" She asked and continued her search.

S'rac sighed and turned round, he stopped seeing Shampoo standing there. " Uuuh hi?"

"Why you crazy friend look for Mousse?" Shampoo asked.

"She likes him." S'rac replied with a shrug.

"Well she as blind as him, he is right over there." Shampoo pointed to Mousse hugging a strange girl at a stall.

"Oh Shampoo!" Mousse remarked hugging the strange girl.

"Who's Shampoo?" The girl asked with a sweatdrop.

Cologne poked S'rac with her walking stick. "Hmmmm he's a fine young man."

"Hey watch where you're poking that!"

"Oooooh look it's that cute guy!!!" Girlish voices screamed.

S'rac looked round confused then saw the heard of girls racing towards him.

"Oh-no!" He ran off quickly.

"Shampoo I want you to fight that young man, he might be better groom for you."

Shampoo shrugged. "Okay what ever you say great grand-mother."

"Mousse!" Belle glomped on to Kuno unable to see properly.

"Who are you calling Mousse? I am Tatewaki Kuno!"

Belle blinked and pulled out her glasses and put them on and looked at Kuno. "Oh so you are… Have you seen Mousse?"

"There." Kuno pointed.

Belle's eyes went all starry and she began to charge over.

*SPLOSH*

Belle looked up from her chibified kitsune self and glared at S'rac up a tree holding a bucket still half filled with water.

"I don't' forget payback." S'rac smiked.

"I'll get you!!" Chibi Kitsune Belle cried out jumping up and down on the spot waving her bawled up chibi fists about.

"Nah-na!!" S'rac teased.

"Grrrrr!!" Chibi Kitsune Belle grabbed on to the tree trunk and shook it angrily. "Get down here this minute!!" She demanded still shaking the tree trunk.

"Wah!!" S'rac clutched on to a branch letting the bucket fall tot eh ground landing directly on top of Shampoo as she was about to help get S'rac down from the tree.

"Mao…" Shampoo let out a cat-like sigh.

Chibi kitsune Belle shook the tree harder making S'rac fall out of the tree landing on top of Cat Shampoo head first, knocking the poor cat girl unconscious.

"Ow…" S'rac grumbled his arms crossed balanced on his head, then falling on to his side.

Chibi Kitsune Belle lunged on him and began pounding chibi fists against him.

Kadochi looked at her starry eyed friend then to S'rac who was receiving a pounding from a chibi in a fox costume.

"He is alright… I suppose."

Her friend smirked. "I know that look, you think he's cute but you're still to caught up on Ranma to admit it."

"Perhaps." Kadochi sighed bored.

"Well there's Ranma now with that pig-tailed girl."

"They're actually together?" Kadochi turned round and glared she watched the two walk through the market the pig-tailed girl obviously looking for someone. She was rambling away to Ranma who looked bored with the conversation, but they were both to distracted to notice her.

"That wretch how dare she advertise her and Ranma together in public." Kadochi pulled out her rhythmic gymnastics ribbon and charged straight at the pig-tailed girl.

S'rac spotted Kadochi and rushed in to save his friend Chibi kitsune Belle clinging on to his shirt tightly her chibi eyes closed tight.

"Follow the speeeeeeeeaaaaaaadddddd limit!!" She cried out.

"Hey watch out!" Ranma warned J'dee who stepped back as Kadochi landed on the ground where J'dee had been standing previously.

'Oh great, if she's beaten by Kadochi my reputation will be ruined.' Ranma thought to himself.

Kadochi flicked the ribbon and it snapped round J'dee's wrist. She looked at the ribbon spun it round a couple more times and grabbed on to it snapping it back making Kadochi let go suddenly with the shock of the recoil.

"How girlish." J'dee complained. "Ribbons are for your hair sweetie." She taunted and unravelled it from her wrist. She took the handle end and spun it round in a circle and smirked. "Good thing I did take gymnastics when I was little to know how to use on of these things, but it was pretty boring I preferred a good old tea towel flicking contest." J'dee snapped the ribbon out as Kadochi charged at her. "Ankle tap!" Kadochi fell as her ankle was snapped at and S'rac landed in front catching her before she hit the ground.

Kadochi looked up at him and he blinked and looked at J'dee. All the girls were looking at him and he helped her up and rubbed the back of his neck. "hehe whoops…"

"S'rac I don't need saving." J'dee pointed out.

"Mao…"

"Yaaaah!" Ranma jumped up on to J'dee's shoulders at the sight of a cat.

Shampoo in cat form rubbed up against S'rac's ankles and then began to hiss at Kadochi.

J'dee looked at S'rac. "You've been hit by cold water again haven't you?" She asked,

"You saved me!!" Kadochi lunged on to S'rac holding him tight. "For that I shall reward you!"

"Not - Again… Need - Air! Gak…" S'rac tried to claw at Kadochi to loosen her grip on him so he could breath again.

"Mao…"

Kadochi looked at the cat and let go. "Buzz of kitty he's mine."

"Byeeee!" S'rac took off as fast as he could.

"Maaaaooooo!" The shampoo cat followed.

Kadochi gave chase.

"Yaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!" S'rac cried as he ran past J'dee and Ranma again Kadochi and Shampoo still giving chase.

J'dee sweatdropped and looked at Ranma. "That's him." She stated sounding embarrassed.

"He fell in to the spring of a drowned man?" Ranma definitely looked confused.

"Not much to look at as a guy but as a girl if you wanna keep up-"

"No."

"I guess as a girl you'd see the side effects." J'dee pulled out a bucket of cold water.

"Do and I will not teach you how to avoid Kuno."

"Pssssshhh. I don't need to worry about that right n-"

*GLOMP*

"My pig-tailed goddess."

"now." J'dee finished with a sigh. "Kuno." She added dryly greeting him.

"Satome, do you bring the pig-tailed girl out to mock the love she and I have for each other."

"Oh no." Ranma shook his head. "She wants me to meet a friend of hers."

"Remember you still owe me a date with the pig-tailed girl. After all I found out your weakness."

Ranma grinned and looked at J'dee.

J'dee glared right back at him. "Ranma don't you dare!" She threatened.

"Go right ahead Kuno. Show her a good time. But just wait for a moment I'd like to meet this friend of hers."

J'dee hit Ranma over the head. "Jerk!"

"She's gunna keep me up to date by taking notes in my classes while I'm out of town for a while with her friend. I'm sure you can watch out for her then Kuno…. Make sure no one harms her."

"Oh I could throttle you." J'dee threatened.

Kuno frowned. "You want the pig-tailed goddess to do your school work! How dare you take advantage of her like that!"

"But Kuno I'm giving you permission to date her."

"A date finally!"

"Yesss. A date."

"Ranma you are going to regret that." J'dee waved her fist about threateningly.

"J'DEE!!!!! HEEEEEEELLLLLP!" S'rac ran up to her jumped on to Kuno's head on J'dee's shoulders then bounded skyward up a tree grabbing on to a branch and clinging to it for dear life.

"Who dare use I for a ladder to cowardly hide?!"

Kadochi raced up jumped on to her brother's back and soared upward in to the tree gracefully.

"But my darling. I must thank you for saving my life."

"Hey I didn't save your life I just stopped you from falling flat on your face there's a difference!!" S'rac cried flapping his arms about and then falling from the tree landing on his head on top of Kuno's head.

"Now why am I looking at you in the eye?" He questioned seeing Ranma eye to eye but upside down.

J'dee popped her head in front. "Cause you landed on Kuno's big fat head."

"Kadochi's still chasing him huh?" Ranma mused.

"It's not ordinary spring of drowned man, it's spring of drowned forget yet attractive man." J'dee pointed out.

"Oh well I better save him. You have fun on your date with Kuno." Ranma grabbed S'rac and raced off.

J'dee blinked and watched the trail of dust and then she turned round to see Kuno standing over her. "Oh boy…" She gulped.

Kuno wrapped his arms around her. "I'm the happiest man alive! At last a date with the pig-tailed girl. We can finally be together!"

"Ranma when you get back you will so wish you were dead." J'dee growled as she was pulled off on a date with the over joyful Kuno who seemed oblivious to her fowl mood.

*****

Akane wandered in to the market to retrieve Ranma, she watched as he raced past holding on to the arm of a guy she'd never seen before with Kadochi and Shampoo chasing him.

"But Ranma wait! It's not you I chase Cute guy is now groom to be. Great-grandmother say so he defeated me fair and square."

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!!" The guy shouted out.

"Ranma please! He saved my life I owe him a reward."

"What's going on here?" Akane questioned no one in particular scratching her head. "They're not after Ranma for once."

*YOINK*

"Ahhh!!" Akane cried out as she was lifted off the ground by a hook and chain attached and on to a platform several feet in the air located up a tree much like a floor of a tree house except with no walls and no ceiling. She hit Ranma over the head. "You jerk what was that for?!"

"Sorry my bad I though you were my friend Belle." The guy apologised, Akane noticed she'd hit Ranma over the head instinctively. But it was this other guy who was holding the chain.

She looked at this other guy. "This was your idea?"

He pointed to Belle who was wandering round still in her chibi kitsune form below the tree. "I was trying to get her." He explained.

Akane looked. "Awww, she's cute. Is she you little sister?"

S'rac sweatdropped. "Uuuuh yeah sure…"

"Oh let me help." Akane offered. She took the chain lowered it and hooked the back of chibi kitsune Belle's belt an d lifted her upwards off the ground.

*YOINK*

"Wow that was good." S'rac smiled and unhooked Belle who promptly began to beat up on him.

"No fair I was so close to mousse!" She whined in her chibi voice.

"She has a crush on him." S'rac explained.

"That's so adorable, oooh and what a great costume, you must be great with kids." Akane smiled.

S'rac sweatdropped. "Uuuh I guess."

"He's single." Belle pointed out. "His name is S'rac and I'm Mabelle."

"Belle!!" S'rac complained.

Ranma frowned. "I don't think I like where this is going."

"Ranma quit being jealous." Akane scolded.

"I'm not jealous." Ranma defended himself.

"Are too!"

"Are not!"

"Fine the engagement is off!"

"You know S'rac is good with a sword and martial arts I'm sure he could be a great fiancée and take over the Tendo School of grappling if you wanted him to." Belle grinned.

"BELLE!!!!" S'rac was turning beet red from embarrassment.

"You think?" Akane blushed."

"Uuuh I think I should go and run now." S'rac took off or went to but ended up falling from the platform several feet and landing on his head for the third time that day.

"My head isn't made for this…" He sighed.

""Oh are you alright?" Akane called down."

"I'm fine!" S'rac waved it off and stood up rubbing his head which was now throbbing. "Wow spinning." He remarked as his vision blurred and spun round for a moment before returning to normal after a few moments.

"But it could be seriously hurt, let me look at that." Akane offered.

"oh boy." S'rac sighed. "I'll be okay." He called up the tree then ran off.

Akane leapt to the ground. "Wait you could have a concussion!"

Ranma sweatdropped. "What's gotten in to her?"

"Side effect of the spring." Belle explained.

Ranma watched as S'rac raced about flapping his arms wildly being chased by a trio of girls then some on top of that.

"I better get him to china and soon." Ranma remarked.

"J'dee!!" Belle exclaimed as J'dee climbed on to the platform.

"Ranma you jerk. I'll make you life a living hell when you get back." She threatened.

"When I get back I'll be rid o this curse." Ranma stated arrogantly.

"And when S'rac forgets what spring it is, and you return still cursed, then what?"

Ranma laughed "He wouldn't forget and I doubt you can do anything that will scare me or ruin me."

"Oh yeah watch this!" J'dee jumped off the platform. "Oh Kuno!!! Honey c'mon here!"

Belle blinked. "Oh she's good." She commented.

Ranma gulped. "She wouldn't would she?"

Belle shrugged. "If the guy was cute enough."

S'rac scrambled up the platform and let out a deep breath. "Safety." He breathed out and flopped on to his back taking a moment to rest.

"Hey what's J'dee doing with Kuno?" He asked peering over the edge of the platform.

*SMOOOOCH*

"Brrrrrrr!!" Ranma shivered. "Evil evil girl. I picked the wrong person to replace me."

"Personally I think she's more like Akane. They should get alone well once she proves she's not you."

"RANMA!!!" Akane screamed spotting J'dee and Kuno.

"Oh no." Ranma slinked down hiding and keeping out of sight.

"Buh-bye!" J'dee waved and raced off.

"Akane, it wasn't what it seemed…" Kuno began. "but I love you both as much-" before Kuno could continue Akane had stalked off to find Ranma's female counterpart.

"Okay that's it you me, airport now." Ranma remarked grabbing S'rac by the back of the collar

"But the plane doesn't leave for another seven hours." S'rac protested.

"I don't care there is safer than here."

Random Pet Store

"Hehe…" J'dee chuckled hiding behind a kitten cage in a pet shop watching Akane search for her outside. "She'll never think of looking for me here."

"Ranma."

J'dee cringed and turned round to see Shampoo standing there. "Shampoo… uh why aren't you chasing S'rac?"

"You know new future groom?"

J'dee smirked. "Oh he's gunna love to hear about that when he gets back."

"He's going? But he only just got here." Shampoo looked upset.

"Uhhh it's only for a few weeks he and my old man are going on a trip together… training and stuff."

"Oh. So you don't mind he's new groom?"

"Sure I don't mind," J'dee posed dramatically, "so long as you two are happy."

Shampoo smiled. "Here we go." She handed J'dee a kettle.

"What?"

"You can turn back in to man now so I can give you farewell kiss."

J'dee sweatdropped. "Uh it's okay, what would S'rac think?"

Shampoo looked at J'dee and nodded. "You right."

J'dee let out a relieved sigh. She watched as Shampoo skipped out of the pet shop.

"Is the young lady wanting to buy a pet?" J'dee cringed as the pet store clerk walked up behind her.

"Uhhh sure! Do you sell any… Um… Cabbits… yea that's it I'd like a cabbit..."

"Ranma are you hiding from Akane again?"

J'dee turned round to see Nabiki standing in the doorway of the pet store.

"Ummm no?"

"You already have a puppy Ranma, you don't need another pet."

"Would the young lady like to buy some puppy food?"

"Ewww no." J'dee curled up her nose. She then saw Nabiki's look. "Uh yeah just a small can though, I um don't know what the puppy likes… yet. She's pretty fussy."

Chibi Kitsune Belle ran in to the pet store and glomped on to J'dee's leg. "You promised me Mousse! I want Mousse."

"Belle…" J'dee hissed.

But the Chibi gave J'dee the two adorable starry chibi eyes. "Pwwwweeeeaaaase Mousse."

"Awww isn't she the cutest wee girl ever. Hello there." Nabiki crouched down to Chibi Kitsune Belle's height. "What's your name sweetie?"

"Mabelle." Chibi Kitsune Belle replied.

"Ranma are you baby sitting?"

"Uh yea this is S'rac's little sister… he's gone on a trip with uhhh Gen- er my old man so I'm watching over her. I know I should I brought it up with Soun first… but well jut look at her, isn't she the cutest?"

Chibi Kitsune Belle flashed a pair of adorable chibi eyes at Nabiki.

Nabiki smiled. "Well get your puppy food and lets go."

"Ummm okay." J'dee paid for the can and looked at Belle who just shrugged and grabbed on to J'dee's trouser leg and walked along beside her.

"Pig tailed girl there you are!" Kuno raced up to J'dee and she rubbed the back of her neck.

"Uhhh Kuno sorry I have to postpone our um date… child minding." J'dee motioned to Belle.

Kuno looked down at Chibi Kitsune Belle. "Pig tailed girl you are a Goddess. Such love for the young."

"Uh right… bye Kuno. C'mon Belle… lets move."

J'dee and Belle hurried off following Nabiki.

"You are so not going to be able to pull this off." Chibi Kitsune Belle remarked.

"You think I don't know that?" J'dee replied in a whisper. "A few seconds with Shampoo and she was wanting me to tip hot water over myself to turn back in to a guy. I hate getting wet."

Chibi Kitsune Belle rolled her eyes. "But you like baths and showers right?"

"Don't start with that smart ass stuff."

*****

The Tendo Home

J'dee sat on the front porch and she looked at her watch the plane should be arriving in China about now. She looked over to Akane rambling and ranting at her about that kiss with Kuno. She was obviously upset. Chibi Kitsune Belle was sitting beside her swinging her legs over the side of the porch wearing some children's clothes form Akane's wardrobe.

"Ranma are you listening to me?" Akane questioned, getting to close for J'dee's liking.

"Ummm are we speaking English or Japanese I always wandered about that, being in an anime and all." J'dee remarked randomly.

"Ranma did you hit your head, or perhaps Kadochi poisoned you?"

"Oh no Kadochi's got a new love now." J'dee smirked. "I'm so glad I'm not him."

"No instead you have to pretend to be Ranma." Chibi Kitsune Belle whispered.

"Shhhh." J'dee hissed.

Akane looked at Chibi Kitsune Belle who continued to play the part of the innocent child and continued to swing her legs over the edge of the porch her feet barely touching the water.

"Ranma what's going on here?" Akane questioned.

"Uhhh…." J'dee looked to Bell for help, but she just continued to play the part of the child. "Belle."

Belle pointed. "Look piggie!" She pointed.

"…." J'dee sweatdropped. She looked over as P-chan wandered up the drive.

"Oh P-chan!" Akane grabbed her pet piggie. She held the little piglet to her and she then looked at J'dee. "So Ranma why did you kiss Kuno was it to rile me up because it didn't work."

"Oh yeah sure, you've just been ranting and raving for the past half an hour now." Chibi Kitsune Belle muttered.

"Well I uh… um… I kissed Kuno?" J'dee played dumb.

"Ranma be serious for a moment here. Tell me why you kissed Kuno."

"Now I want to know too." Chibi Kitsune Belle pipped in.

J'dee saw P-chan even looking interested.

"It wasn't my finest moment I'll admit that." J'dee sighed.

"You'd rather it be Ryoga," Chibi Kitsune Belle teased.

J'dee flushed a deep red. "Belle!!"

P-chan glared at Chibi Kitsune Belle.

"What?!" Akane looked at J'dee.

"I'm suppose to replace him," J'dee sighed giving up the secret. "I kissed Kuno to get at Ranma, stupid jerk wants me to play him while he's off in search of that damned spring."

"Kweeeee!!!" P-chan exclaimed and struggled out of Akane's grasp and ran inside.

"P-chan!!" Akane cried out.

Belle handed Akane a kettle. "Go on."

"I hate getting wet." J'dee complained as Akane tipped the kettle of hot water over J'dee.

Akane blinked in surprise as nothing happened. "You're not Ranma… But who-?"

"I'm J'dee and this is Belle."

Ryoga rushed out of the house with a kettle of hot water himself. "Thanks." J'dee took the kettle and tipped the water over Belle.

Belle turned back in to her full-grown self and J'dee handed Belle a towel to cover herself with.

"Prettttttty girls!!!"

J'dee glared as Happosai raced towards them flying she stuck her hand up and he slammed in to it and with her other hand punch him in to the sky.

"So why are you here?"

"To get me Mousse!" Belle exclaimed!

"I'm here to seek vengeance on Happosai." J'dee replied. "To make his life a living hell."

Akane nodded. "So where is Ranma now?"

J'dee looked at her watch. "In china with S'rac. S'rac's taking him to the spring of drowned man, him and Genma."

"So you agreed to replace him." Ryoga leant up against a wall. "That cad running off without me."

"Well Ryoga's here now J'dee." Belle pushed J'dee towards him. Belle went to walk inside. "Now I'm going to go and find Mousse."

"He won't be inside." Akane pointed out.

Mabelle pulled out her glasses and put them on. "Oh I thought I was heading down the drive my bad." She turned round to walk the other way placing her glasses in her pocket and stepping off the porch and straight in to the pond.

*SPLASH*

Akane and Ryoga sweatdropped. Chibi Kitsune Belle emerged from the water.

"Well you and your friend can stay here till Ranma gets back especially if you have to play the part of him." Akane offered.

J'dee smiled. "Thanks that's nice of you. Personally I think you're a good person Ranma's just a jerk most of the time." She let out a sigh. "He promised to point out the spring of drowned girl to me that's the only reason I'm doing this."

"Ryoga can cover for you and make people believe you're him." Chibi Kitsune Belle remarked.

"I can?" Ryoga asked.

"Just do that random thing where you come out of nowhere and attack her."

"But I can't hit a girl!" Ryoga protested.

Akane looked at J'dee. "Sounds like a good idea, but first I have to know this, you're not another fiancée to Ranma are you?"

"Why would I want to be?" J'dee asked in reply.

"Are you?" Akane asked again.

"No you have my word on it. Not another fiancée seriously would Genma even think of doing that, it's kinda narcissistic if you ask me. Why marry some one who looks like you. Weird much."

******

To Be Continued…

<END OF CHAPTER TWO>