Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Blind Amazon ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer : Ranma 1/2 and all associated characters are the property of Rumiko Takahashi. This fan-fiction isn't intended for commercial use but is rather a tribute to the 'ranma-universe' idea.

If you want to put this story on your site, go ahead. Just please tell me so at : kinotama@hotmail.com

(This story starts at the duel between Ranma and Ryouga when Ryouga comes to the lot 4 days late. And yes this time Ranma is there. Also for the purpose of the story, Genma didn't teach
Ranma the Cat-Fist method until a week after the duel and Ranma's mother, Nodoka, really is dead.)



Blind Amazon

By: Kinotama



Four days have passed when Ryouga finally arrived at the back lot where he placed his challenge to Ranma. Ranma was standing there waiting patiently for his friend to come.
Ryouga-"Ranma! I come to duel you for your bread offenses!"
Then he promptly collapsed. When Ryouga came to, he was in a bed with a cold compress on his forehead. Sitting up slowly so not to further aggravate his headache Ryouga was curious to what happened.
"Ryouga! You're finally up!" "Ranma, please. My head hurts horribly. What happened?"
Ranma sat down on the bed and gave Ryouga a new cold compress.
"You were dehydrated from all that walking you did, so you collapsed right on the spot. If I hadn't been there, I don't know what would have happened to you. I was able to get you home and get you some help."
Ryouga laid back, hand to his head, thinking on how he could have died for his mother got as lost as he did and his dad was out of town for a martial arts tournament.

Ranma continued cheerfully, "Well, at least you can't get lost if you're stuck in bed."
Ryouga laughed along in happiness knowing he had a friend who would help him and not judge him for his personality quirks and the hereditary Hibiki strength and ability to get lost.
After a day, Ryouga got better and gave Ranma a thank you gift for possibly saving his life.
"Are you sure it's necessary Ryouga? I didn't really do much."
"Just open it already!" "Okay! Okay. Calm down."
Ranma opened the box to find a bandanna similar to what Ryouga wore, but his was in a sapphire blue that matched his eyes instead of Ryouga's standard yellow with black spots.
"Ranma, that bandanna is one of a kind." "Huh?"
" I got it personalized. See?"
In a corner of the bandanna was the initials, R S.
"Thanks Ryouga!" "No, no. I should be thanking you."
"Even now? And still friends?" "You bet, Ranma!"

Genma later came by and took Ranma to learn an 'unbeatable technique', the Cat-Fist.
Two days passed since Ryouga last saw Ranma. Bored, he turned on the TV.
"In other news, a young boy named Ranma Saotome was found by the police today. It appears he was mauled by ferocious cats. Eyewitnesses said the boy's father threw him in a pit with starved cats then covered the entrance with a boulder. Ranma is now currently in the hospital, while doctors and nurses try to stem the blood flow from his eyes. One doctor said that if the boy survives he will be blind for the rest of his life. THIS JUST IN! The boy's father had just kidnapped Ranma from the hospital! "
Ryouga had shut the TV off not wanting to listen anymore. Gathering up a huge backpack filled with necessary items for survival, Ryouga set off to try to help his friend.
"Genma Saotome! You will pay!"

Six years have passed since Ryouga started his journey. During the years, he had met and befriended the Tendos. On his sixteenth birthday, Ryouga made it to the Amazon village. "Lost Boy!"
Ryouga turned to see his friend's great grandmother. "Ku Lon!" *Bop!*
He rubbed his head where she hit with her cane. "It's Elder Ku Lon to you. Happy 16th Birthday!"
"Thank you. Elder, have you heard any information on the whereabouts of a Ranma Saotome?"
"Afraid not Lost Boy." Ku Lon watched as Ryouga became more depressed. "Why do you ask?"
When Ryouga told the story about what happened to his friend, Ku Lon's battle aura erupted full blast. "How could he do that to a child?" "Elder Ku Lon! Come quick! The guide needs you at Accursed Springs!" As Ku Lon hopped off, she yelled back to Ryouga, "See you around, Lost Boy!"
Ryouga chuckled and got lost before walking ten steps.

Ryouga traveled everywhere (literary) to find Ranma when he found himself back in the amazon village two years later during the spring time. The amazon Xian Pu, Ryouga's friend, came up to him to help him from getting lost. "Xian Pu how have you been?"
"Fine enough, except for Mu Tsu. Why doesn't he get that Xian Pu and Rin Su dislike him?"
"Who's Rin Su?" "A girl adopted by us. She said she was from Japan, but never wanted to go back. She was found getting beat up by her ex-father. Her ex-father told grandmother that it was justified for Rin Su was a stupid, weak, blind girl. Rin Su was taken in by Dia mon, healed and given a new name." "Dia mon? But she dislikes outsiders for she says they have no hope."
"Ryouga. Dia mon and all the Elders saw Rin Su's enormous chi and ki abilities and potential. They also saw she knew chi/ki moves already." Xian Pu dragged Ryouga into Ku Lon's house.

(From now on I will use the names regularly. Like Xian Pu is Shampoo and Rin Su is Rinse, etc.)

Cologne was siting in her living room sipping on tea talking to someone that Ryouga and Shampoo couldn't see. Noticing the two, Cologne stopped talking and gestured for them to come closer to see their guest. When Shampoo saw the red hair, she gave the redhead a hug.
"Hello Rinse. This is my friend, Ryouga." "Nice to meet you."
Ryouga just stared. Rinse had on the bandanna he gave Ranma, but she had it covering her eyes. "Where did you get that?" Rinse tilted her head. "Get what?"
"That bandanna. I gave it to my friend Ranma who I been searching for these past eight years."
Cologne interrupted, "How do you know it's Ranma's?"
"In a corner of the bandanna was his initials, and it's on the one she's wearing."
Rinse sighed. "Elder Cologne, Shampoo, Ryouga, it's time I told you my story."
Shampoo hopped up getting more tea for everyone and gave Ryouga a cup. As the Amazons settled down, Rinse set down her cup and started her story.

"It starts when Ranma was taken by Genma to learn the Cat-fist. To learn this technique you take a child, wrap him or her in fish sausages, and toss the child into a pit of starving cats. This technique was banned for it often would kill or cripple the child, or cause the child to go insane. Ranma was blinded by this technique, but he was lucky to survive given that he was taken out of intensive care from the hospital by Genma. Genma was disappointed the boy was blinded so he beat the boy giving him physical abuse and later on emotional abuse. For four years Ranma was in hell. His only relief was when they went to temples to try to cure his blindness, for in the temples the monks showed Ranma chi and ki manipulation to help him. They also taught him medicine and how to heal someone, like himself after his father hurt him."

Rinse turned to Cologne, "Remember finding me at Jusenkyo that day?" Cologne nods.
"That was because Genma found out that Ranma couldn't change back with hot water."
Shampoo asked, "Changed back from what?" "From a girl." Was the only answer she got, but it was the only answer they needed. With shocked looks of amazement and horror on her, Rinse who was once known as Ranma Saotome poured herself a cup of tea and drank it. As she walked towards the door to leave, Rinse stopped and told them, "I don't mind being a girl. My life now as Rinse is much better than it been as Ranma." With that said she left them to their thoughts.
All three of them spent the night in separate chairs lost in their own thoughts.

Cologne decided to stop by Diamond's house to see how Rinse's studies were going. When she got there, Diamond was chanting a manta, "I can't believe it. I can't believe it. I can't believe it."
"What? What can't you believe?" Diamond stared at Cologne before recognizing her. "I can't believe that Rinse is done learning all I had and the other healers had to teach in medicine in just four years." "I need to tell the elders this." Looking thoughtful Cologne continued, "I also gave her training in chi and ki. She even mastered one of our clan's secret techniques that I taught her." Cologne hopped away to tell the council the news of that Rinse's training is completed.

After talking with the council, Cologne went in search of Rinse to tell her the good news. Cologne was looking for her ki signature, and would have overlooked Rinse if she didn't yell at Mousse to leave her alone. Cologne stabbed a glare at Mousse for him to leave for a while. "Cologne, what can I do for you?" "I wanted to talk to you but I couldn't detect your ki signature."
"Oh that? That I created on my own, so Genma couldn't find and beat me up so quickly. It's one of my techniques in a new school I'm creating." "What's the school's name?"

Rinse gestured Cologne into the house which she received after becoming an amazon. When Cologne sat down and Rinse had poured them both tea, Rinse said she wasn't sure what to call the school yet, then she started complaining that Mousse wouldn't give her any peace. Cologne chuckled, and Rinse put on a hurt look. "Maybe you shouldn't have taught him how to see using his ki?" Rinse pouted. "I know, but I couldn't leave him helpless and he did teach me his hidden weapons technique." Cologne arched her eyebrow in surprise. "He did? Mousse wouldn't teach anyone else or tell anyone who he learned it from." "Who knows why? At least I was able to learn it quickly enough." Cologne set down her cup. "The elders told me you already learned all the amazon techniques with chi and ki." "Yes. But do you have anything else to add?"
Cologne heard Rinse's hopefulness and since yesterday now knew Rinse wanted to learn all she could so she could defend herself from getting hurt again. "No, but my granddaugther's friend, Ryouga, knows techniques I don't. I'll have him teach you if he doesn't get lost." Cologne rose to leave. "Cologne? I don't think Ryouga gets lost." Cologne sat down abruptly. "What do you mean Rinse?" Rinse took a deep breath. "I think Ryouga uses his ki to teleport. For I seen him when I was Ranma one second he's standing in front of me and the next second he's gone." "I never thought of it before. Maybe you can help him? I want to see if you can teach him to harness the ability and maybe learn it." Rinse bowed. "I'll try to." "Okay. I will send Shampoo over to help Ryouga get here, then you're on your own." Rinse nodded and saw Cologne out. Cologne went to the council meeting for the Musk raids, and the Musk's use of Jusenkyo.

Rinse was working in her garden when she detected two familiar ki signatures. Standing up she tilted her face towards the roof. "Hey Shampoo, Ryouga." Shampoo waved and jumped down from the roof. Ryouga idly noticed that from on the roof you can see down Rinse's shirt, while he was jumping down from the roof. Before he hit the ground his nose started bleeding. Shampoo saw and started laughing, Ryouga just blushed a bright red which turned brighter when Rinse walked towards him. Handing Ryouga a handkerchief, Rinse said politely, "You should be more careful." Shampoo laughed harder since she and Ryouga both know that Rinse didn't understand that Ryouga got the nosebleed from looking down her shirt. Ryouga was just thankful that Rinse couldn't see his face.

Looking around he saw a safe subject. "How are you able to garden?"
Rinse smiled for she was proud of her garden. "Since you are going to teach me I tell you something." "What?" "Everything has a ki signature. I grow all the herbs, and flowers in the village. The flowers and flower seeds are what I trade to people in the village for anything to trade from lessons to food for me. Herbs and their seeds, I sell to traders, healers, cooks, and others both inside and outside the village to make money that I save up for just in case something happens." Ryouga nodded and Shampoo was intrigued for she just thought Rinse grew the plants for no good reason. Rinse continued, "I even have plants and seeds inside my house in pots so if birds, animals, or anyone destroys my garden, I'll still have plants to grow." Rinse turned around and finished watering her plants.

Shampoo groaned when she saw Mousse coming towards them, Rinse ignored him for now, and Ryouga looked to see a competent martial artist. Mousse carefully walked around the plants for he too had heard Rinse's explanation. Going to Shampoo first, he tried to glomped her, but she dodged. Turning towards Rinse, Mousse was going to glomp her if it wasn't for a hand holding him back. Looking to see who it was, Mousse spat, "Lost Boy." Shaking his head at Mousse's contempt, Ryouga calmly said, "You mean Sensei." "Nani?" "I am going to be Rinse's, and Shampoo's sensei, and if you want to I will teach you too." "Would you, please?" "Okay. First off, I want Mousse to pack a large travel bag to come with me on a training trip, while Shampoo and Rinse will stay here." Shampoo got angry at Ryouga and started yelling at him, and Mousse was happy that he'll get exclusive training. Shampoo stopped yelling at Ryouga and Mousse stopped dancing when a quiet "Why?" was heard coming from Rinse. Ryouga sighed in relief, then straightening up telling each of them in turn.

"Mousse needs to gain more strength in his chi and ki abilities, so I going to build up his reserves. Cologne wanted Shampoo to be in the upcoming village competition for village champion. And the elders wanted to speak to Rinse after lunch about something. Even if it isn't too important, I believe that Shampoo would like Rinse to cheer for her in the competition." Everyone looked thoughtful, but the main thing in each of their minds is what could the elders want with Rinse.
Mousse went to go pack a huge bag, while Shampoo and Ryouga went inside with Rinse for lunch. Mousse came back quickly to watch with Shampoo and Ryouga in awe at Rinse's cooking skills. When the meal was ready everyone complimented Rinse on her cooking skills. After lunch, Rinse asked Ryouga and Mousse to wait with Shampoo until she got back from the elders' council house.

At the council house, Rinse stopped before Dowel the current village champion to be let in before the elders. "Is this about my petition?" "Yes, among other things."
A gong sounded to let Rinse know the elders were ready for her. As Dowel let her in, Rinse heard a whispered "Good Luck" from Dowel. Standing in front of the seven matriarchs of the amazon village, Rinse was a little taken back that none of them were under 100 or so. Since Mascara was 30 years older than Cologne's 300 years and thus the oldest elder, she started the council off.
"Rinse petitions the council to confirm that she is the grandmaster of her school that she created. The Ki-Chi Ken Martial Arts. Through her exploits that the council members have seen and through those she hasn't shown anyone yet, and council agrees that Rinse is the Grandmaster of the Ki-Chi Ken Martial Arts. Congratulations Rinse." The matriarchs applauded Rinse while she gave a shy smile.

Cologne stood up and addressed Rinse and the matriarchs. "I believe that through her exploits, Rinse should be made a matriarch of a new clan and is allowed to attend council sessions as an elder in her own right." Eyeliner-"Agreed. Rinse may pick members herself to enter her clan as her right as a matriarch and an elder." Lipstick-"Rinse as an elder and matriarch is not subjected to the marriage law. She may marry who she chooses." Gloss continued, "Rinse as an elder and matriarch may accept outsiders to her clan if the outsiders themselves prove their worth to the council." Floss-"Rinse as an elder and matriarch is allowed full access at any time to the tribal secret treasures and library except for a clan's personal secrets & treasures. Likewise no other matriarch or elder can force Rinse's new clan her/their personal secrets & treasures." Polish-"As an elder, matriarch, and grandmaster of her school, Ki-Chi Ken Martial Arts, Rinse may teach her school to whoever she chooses." Mascara-"Rinse's opinions and comments will be regarded with respect due to an elder, matriarch, and grandmaster of her school and clan." Mascara continued, "Rinse, will you accept the position of being the matriarch and elder of your new clan?"

Rinse stood straight and tall, and she answered strongly. "I, Rinse, Grandmaster of Ki-Chi Ken Martial Arts, will accept the position of being the matriarch and elder of the new clan, Sakura."
The elders applauded Rinse again, then send messengers throughout the village telling of the new matriarch and elder of the new Sakura clan. Also telling all the new matriarch and elder of the new Sakura clan is now also the grandmaster of her new school, Ki-Chi Ken Martial Arts.
The elders had everything gathered for a huge festival in Rinse's honor already, but before leaving for the festival Rinse decided to show the elders something. "What I will show you is the last remaining scars that make me blind, because of Neko-ken." Rinse took the bandanna off her eyes. Gasps were heard all around the room. The Matriarchs were not expecting this. Rinse's eyes looked normal except for deep gouges in the eyes making them look cat-like. She put the bandanna back on, and left with the elders to join the festivities.

Ryouga managed not to get lost before he congratulated Rinse. Mousse was sulking for the combat-marriage law couldn't be forced on an elder/matriarch, and Shampoo was happy for her friend so she gave Rinse a present. It was a sliver flute. Rinse questioned Shampoo about the gift who smiled and replied, "I already know that playing the flute is one of your talents, but the silver flute I gave you is specially made for you. Now that you're a grandmaster, you have more time to play and compose new songs." "Thanks Shampoo. You're a good friend." "Where is Ryouga and Mousse? They were just here." "Lost Boy took Mousse for the training. Hopefully, they'll be back to see who the village champion is." "Maybe Mousse or Ryouga would challenge the champion for marriage? It's possible to do so after she wins." "If they come back in time."
Rinse nods and enjoys the party.

Rinse yawned and stretched as she stepped out of her house. 'What a party yesterday! It lasted through the night.' She started walking toward the council house when she met up with Cologne halfway. "Cologne, I have serious propositions for the council that I think we should consider." "I'm sure you've interesting ideas, and I really want to hear them." "When we get there Cologne." Cologne sighed and wishing they were there already.

At the council house, Dowel let them in and Cologne and Rinse took the remaining seats next to each other. Mascara banged her cane against the table. "We are here to listen to Rinse's propositions." Rinse stood up. "Thank you Mascara. First off, I believe we should send delegates to the Phoenix people and the Musk. The outside world won't always ignore that we exist, so better to have alliances in place incase the Chinese government or someone tries to destroy us. They will have machinery, but with the Musk and Phoenix people we could overcome and survive with magic. We can also learn more martial arts techniques from the Musk, and magic spells from the Phoenix people." Cologne and Mascara both asked, "If we do agree on sending delegates, who would go?" "Me." Rinse got weird looks from all the matriarchs, yet she continued. "I'll go for I be able to hide and protect myself. No one else is needed. If anything happens to me, you would only be missing out me instead of many others." Cologne stood up, "If we let you go, which kingdom would you visit first?" "The Musk. Dragon Prince Herb seems more reasonable than Phoenix King Saffron." Mascara stood up, "Let's call for a vote. All those who agree with Rinse raise your hands now." Everyone's hand was raised. "So be it. After the village competition Rinse will go to the Musk kingdom to see about an alliance treaty. Is that all the business for today? Good, then let's go watch the village competition." The matriarchs all stood up and left the council house to see the competition starting. Already two were staring in their respective contests, Dowel and Shampoo.

By the end of the day, two amazons were left. Dowel and Shampoo before competing in the final match were allowed to rest and start their match the next day. Rinse proposed to put the two contestants in her house for the night. She said, "Since my house is at the very edge of the village they could get more sleep then in their houses where their family would keep them up to celebrate." No one disagreed with Rinse so she took the two tired amazons to her house. Shampoo and Dowel sat down at the table, while Rinse cooked a meal for them. After they all ate, Rinse put each of them in a separate guest room and let them sleep.

The next morning Rinse fed Shampoo and Dowel, and took them to the arena for the final match. Cologne hopped to the two final martial artists. "In honor of your match, Matriarch Rinse agreed to give both of you some cuttings from some of her plants. You may both pick which kinds after the match." Shampoo and Dowel bowed to Rinse as thanks, and bowed to each other to start their match.

"Shampoo is this year's village champion!" Rinse congratulated Shampoo on her win and Dowel on her skills. "Tomorrow, you two can come to my house and I can give your plant cuttings then also tell you two how to care for them." "Thank you!" "Thanks." "I better tell Mascara my plan now. See ya, tomorrow!" "Bye." "See you tomorrow." Dowel turned to Shampoo, "I wonder what did she mean by her plan?" Shampoo shrugged. "Who knows? But it has to be good or why else tell Mascara?" "True. Now let's celebrate!" "Yea!"
The village partied until the next day, except Rinse and a few others went to bed when the moon was high.

Shampoo and Dowel were making their way to Rinse's house for their cuttings that they won when they heard, "Shampoo!" *Thud* "Mousse, I told you. No glomping your fellow fighters." Dowel went to pick Mousse up, while Shampoo told Ryouga that she won. "Me and Dowel were just going to Rinse's house to get our prizes from her. Some cuttings from any plants we chose." Mousse dusted himself off and thanked Dowel. Ryouga was slightly gnawing on his lip as he said, "Mousse and I should probably get back to train." Shampoo stifled a chuckle and exchanged a wink with Dowel. "But Ryouga! Rinse was sad that you weren't able to stay longer last time. If she heard that you stopped by, but didn't come to see her, I'm sure she'll think you hate her." "But I don't hate her! She is one of the few friends I have." Shampoo pulled Ryouga's arm heading towards Rinse's house. "Then you should come with us to see her." Now Dowel was trying to stifle a chuckle at how easy Ryouga was falling for this.

Nearing Rinse's house, the foursome heard voices. They hid behind a corner of the house, and peeked around it to see who it was. "Mascara, I will be fine by myself to go see Prince Herb. If I bring anyone with me, it would be harder to escape if there is a need to." "I can understand that Rinse, but at least then bring this scroll with you. It proves that you are an elder, matriarch, grandmaster, and thus are able to make decisions on behalf of the Amazons." "Thank you for your help. Now if you'll excuse me Mascara, I have visitors." The foursome had all fell to the ground when they tried to hear where Rinse was going, but when they heard Rinse said she had visitors, they embarassedly brushed the dirt off.

Rinse turned towards Shampoo and Dowel. "I'm glad you're here so soon. Show me the plants you want and I'll wrap them up for you." Shampoo & Dowel walked carefully among the plants to see which kinds they wanted. Rinse turned towards Ryouga & Mousse, smiling one of her angelic smiles. Ryouga was stunned by the sight & the happiness in the ki energy he felt, while Mousse was stunned by the ki energy. Rinse unaware of the effect of her smile gave each of them a hug. The two guys' minds were practically blown away by the smile, were gone with the hugs they each got. They never noticed Shampoo & Dowel coming back, Rinse leading them all inside & wrapping the plants up, or Shampoo's and Dowel's giggles at their faces.

When Ryouga and Mousse recovered, they heard the girls' conversation about where Rinse was going. "Rinse! You can't go there! They'll do horrible things to you!" "Shampoo! Calm down. I mastered a lot of techniques, including all the amazon ones except for clans' secrets. I'll be safe." "Rinse is right, Shampoo. She is a grandmaster of the Ki-Chi Ken Martial Arts that she created herself. She'll be fine." "Dowel! Are you nuts?! No way they'll keep her safe!" "What are you three talking about?" "Ryouga! Tell Rinse and Dowel that Rinse won't be safe going to see the Musks' Dragon Prince Herb." "Rinse's going where?!" "Mousse, I'm going to the Musk. And none of you will follow me or change my mind!" Mousse nodded in agreement. "Mousse? You're agreeing with her?" He shrugged. "How could I not? The elders will prevent anyone from following. Plus Rinse can escape using one of her techniques." Ryouga shook his head. "The possibly only way to escape if you can become invisible to all the senses." "Who says I couldn't?" Dowel gaped at her. "You can?" Rinse nodded and smiled. "Of course. Anyway, think like this..if I get captured, I would need the best people to rescue me. In other words, Ryouga, Shampoo, Dowel, Mousse, & maybe one of the other matriarchs." The other four gave resigned nods. What more could they say or do? Nothing, for Rinse was going and the elders supported it.

Rinse clapped her hands to get their attention. "I figured out Ryouga's directional problem." Ryouga was overjoyed; the others were bubbling with questions. Rinse waited until they quieted down. "Ryouga happens to teleport randomly, and I finally figured out how to teleport & control it." Ryouga grabbed her hands, going down to his knees pleading. "I must know how! Please tell me! I'll do anything!" Let go of my hands." He dropped them quickly in embarrassment. Rinse tilted her head while she thought about it. "Some questions first." "Okay." "First. If I teach you, could I use it as one of my school's techniques?" Ryouga thought about it for a few minutes, when Shampoo interrupted. "Ryouga, it is only fair for she did learn how to teleport and control it." Ryouga nodded. "Yes, you may use is as one of your school's techniques." "Great!" Rinse jumped for joy causing Ryouga and Mousse to nosebleed as she bounced up and down. Dowel quickly gave the two males handkerchiefs to stop the blood.

When Rinse stopped jumping, she asked her second question. "Would you four like to become a part of the Sakura clan?" Shampoo bit her lip. "I would like to, but I'm the only heir currently for the matriarch of my clan." Rinse nodded and said she understood. Dowel happily stated she would love to become a part of the Sakura clan. Rinse-"Really? You don't mind having to listen to & obey a young amazon as the elder and matriarch of your clan?" Dowel shook her head. "Not at all. If anything, having a young amazon such as yourself be the head of the clan proves you and your clan is very strong." Mousse nodded in agreement. "I too, would like to join your clan for a similar reason as Dowel said." Ryouga bowed slightly to Rinse. "I will be honored to be a part of the Sakura clan. But can my parents also become a part of your clan?" "Yes, you will just need to find them and bring them here." Rinse smiled her bedazzling smile, and brought out the Sakura registry. She added Dowel's, Mousse's, and Ryouga's name to it. Only four names for now, but more to come hopefully.

She sighed happily and turned back to Ryouga. "One last thing to ask. Can you promise not to teach anyone else besides your family & those few people I allow you to teach it too?" Ryouga gnawed his lip showing off his cute fangs. "Who else would I be able to teach it to?" "For now if you agree, just your family if you find them, Mousse, Dowel, and Shampoo if they promise not to teach anyone else. I wouldn't want someone to abuse the powers." Dowel interrupted. "Will the elders be able to force us to teach them?" "They can't. Each clan has their clan secret techniques. Cologne was kind enough to teach me one of her clan secrets, so I'm returning the favor by teaching Shampoo." Ryouga stood up. "I agree to your condition. I won't teach it to anyone besides my family if they want to learn or the people you said it was okay to teach it to." Shampoo-"I also agree to the condition of not teaching anyone unless you say so, which includes my great grandmother, elder, & matriarch, Cologne." Mousse-"I agree to not teach anyone the teleportation technique, unless you say I may." Dowel-"I too agree to the same condition of not teaching anyone the technique." Rinse gestured to them to follow her. "It shouldn't take long to learn. And once you learn, you may spend the night to see me off tomorrow. Oh yeah. Mousse, Dowel, and Ryouga you three are all welcome to live in my house if you want to." The trio agreed energitically.

The next morning, Mousse, Shampoo, Dowel, and Ryouga saw Rinse off as she headed towards the Musk area. Ryouga-"Did she pack anything? I didn't see her carrying anything." Mousse-"In exchange for teaching me to see with my chi & ki, I taught her the Hidden Weapons technique. She was just carrying her things that way." "Oh." Dowel-"Shampoo! Where are you going?" "Great grandmother wanted to teach me more of being a matriarch." "Good luck. Mousse? How about you and Ryouga?" "We're going to train some more. Only now we'll be able to come back to the village or at least not get so lost all the time. I'm thinking of going to Nermia, where some friends live." "Ooo, Nermia. When you're in Japan, how about getting Rinse some plant seeds from there, like seeds for the plant used to make green tea. It would be a nice surprise for her." Mousse snorted. "With Ryouga here, we can get plant seeds from all over the world." Smiling sheepishly, Ryouga grabbed Mousse saying good bye while taking Mousse to places unknown. Dowel chuckled at the sight and went to Rinse's house.

Dowel mentally thanked the Rinse and the other elders for the fact that she, Mousse, and Ryouga were able to join Rinse's clan. Dowel smiled at the thought of only needing to share a house with three people who will treat her like family, instead of ten members of her clan treating her like an outsider, especially since her parents died. Thanks to Rinse who insisted on having her new clan members stay at her house. The last thought Dowel had before going inside was with Ryouga lost most of the time and Rinse gone for alliance work, she & Mousse, when he comes back, will have the house mostly for themselves. Which is just as she wants it, as she would be able to win Mousse over to love her.

"Ryouga?" "What?" "I hate to quote you, but.. Where are we now?!" "I think we are actually in Nermia." Mousse threw an experated look at Ryouga. "Are you sure? That's what you said when we were also in Hong Kong." Ryouga pointed to something behind Mousse. Mousse turned around to see a sign saying Nermia, Japan. "Finally! Now where does your friend live?" "In the Tendo Dojo. I think it's this way." Mousse grabbed Ryouga's pack before he could go anywhere. "I will find it. You will follow and don't teleport or you'll be even more lost." Mousse soon found the Tendo Dojo and rang the bell. Kasumi came to answer it. "Who are you? Oh, hello Ryouga. Is this your friend?" "Hello Kasumi. This is my friend and student, Mousse." "How do you do, Kasumi?" "Fine. Thank you. Would you like to come in?" "That'll be lovely Kasumi." Kasumi led the two amazons inside. "Akane, Nabiki, Father, Ryouga's here again. Everyone, this is Mousse. Ryouga, Mousse, this is Father's friend, Genma." Ryouga and Mousse tensed for they remembered that Rinse's abusive ex-father was named Genma Saotome. Ryouga spoke, "Is your name Genma Saotome?" The fat, bald man replied yes. Ryouga saw red, so Mousse had to restrain him with his chains. Nabiki's eyes glinted. "Why did you have to restrain him?" "Do you know what happened to Ranma Saotome, Genma's son?" Soun bawled a river. "The honorable lad was killed rescuing children in a fire." Ryouga shouted and nearly broke the chains. "Was that what he told you?!" Akane's temper flared. "Yes! Now be quiet and leave peacefully!" Nabiki stopped Akane. "Wait. I want to hear what Ryouga and Mousse have to say." Mousse began telling of Genma's abuse of Ranma because of Genma's training of Nekoken resulting in Ranma's blindness. "Nekoken is where you take a 8 year old, tie him up in fish, and throw him in a pit of starving cats until his mind snaps. It was banned two centuries ago. You can look up old hospital records on Ranma Saotome to see how bad the injuries where." Ryouga still trying to snap his bonds. "A year ago, Genma killed the blind Ranma by continual abuse until Ranma was dead by the blows. That's why you should let me kill Genma or turn Genma over to the police." "Oh my." Soun-"Genma would never do a thing like that!" Akane-"Yeah! How do we know you're telling the truth?" Mousse took off the chains from Ryouga who got up with a vicious glare. "Fine. Then I'm never coming here again and the same goes for Mousse. Nabiki, if you or Kasumi need somewhere to stay, I'm at the secret place. Good bye." Ryouga stalked out of the house and Mousse with him. "Oh my." "Kasumi, I couldn't have put it better myself." Nabiki glared at Akane. "Akane, all I need to do is look up the hospital records & old newspapers on the web. And if Genma did.. that..that.." Kasumi continued, "That abuse & killed Ranma. He will never be welcome on this property again." "Thanks Kasumi." Nabiki went to look up the information, Kasumi went with her to see the truth, Akane went to the dojo, and Genma took Soun to a bar for alcohol. Somewhere in Tibet, Mousse patted Ryouga's shoulder. "You tried, and at least they're going to go look for the information." Ryouga sighed. "Yeah, but still." "Let's go back to the village." Ryouga nodded and proceeded to get lost to find the village.