Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Cries ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
As Ranma-chan was struck with the water, everything went black. After a few moments, she noticed that there was light nearby. She walked towards the light, then noticed that she was male again.
"Damn. That's the third time today. When will this end?" As he approached the light, he noticed a small still pond, mostly surrounded with trees and bathed in light, and knelt down to look into it at his reflection. What he saw gave him a small shock. Instead of his male reflection, his female reflection stared back at him, with a small smile on its face. A voice seemed to echo through his mind, that of his female half. “Look out, Ranma…“
His senses suddenly warned him of an attack, and he jumped into the air. A brown blur flew under him and disappeared into the darkness. He landed and turned in that directions, only to have his senses kick in again. He dodged to the left and the same blur flew by again, drawing a few lines of blood along his right arm. The attacks continued for a few minutes, each one drawing another series of lines of blood along his arms and legs. After a few moments, he noticed that the attacks seemed to have stopped. He waited for a moment, only to have her senses kick into overdrive as a heavy mass struck him on the back of his head, knocking him out.
When he awoke, he found that he was lying on Akane's bed, and was female again. Akane was there, looking somewhat confused.
"Ranma, are you okay?" she said. That was when Ranma-chan noticed the pain from her back. She tried to roll over, but only seemed to increase the pain when she put her hand on a sheet of leather as she tried to sit up. "What's this, Akane? Didn't know you were into leather..."Akane only shook her head and said, "That's not mine. It's something on your back.""What? I ain’t got nothing on my back, you macho tomboy…"
Akane only sighed and stood up, pulling Ranma off her bed into a standing position. "Look behind you, pervert. Do you see any leather on my bed?" Ranma-chan turned and looked, and, sure enough, there was no leather on the bed. "Hm? Where did it go?" At that moment she heard something sounding like leather on leather behind her. She turned to look, and noticed the odd leathery protrusions on her back.
"Hm? What is that? Why am I still wearing my backpack?" That was when she noticed that her ponytail was much longer and dark brown instead of bright red.
"Akane, what is going on? Why do I feel so weird?"
"I don't know. This is how I found you when I woke up. I carried you home, and you have been sleeping on MY bed since then. And what happened to your ears?"
"What are you talking about?!? They are perfectly normal!" At this Akane wordlessly held up a small mirror to Ranma, and she noticed that they were indeed pointed. As she was opening her mouth to say something to Akane, she saw that there was something wrong with her teeth. They seemed sharper and a bit longer. As she ran her tongue along the now unfamiliar confines of her mouth, she heard someone knocking at the door, only to notice that Akane didn't move."You gonna answer that? Someone just knocked at your door." Akane went to the door and opened it to find no one standing there.
"What are you talking about, Baka? Wouldn't I have heard someone knocking at the door?"At that moment, someone knocked again, Ranma-chan clearly heard Kasumi open the now open door and say, "Why, hello, Ukyo. How are you today?"
She also heard Ukyo's response, "I‘m fine, Kasumi. Is Ran-chan here?" Before she could hear anything more, Akane said, "Hey baka, are you listening to me? I said there's nobody there.""But I just heard Kasumi and Ukyo talking..."
Akane started to fume. "You know, if you are going to just ignore me and make things up, then you can just GET OUT OF MY ROOM, YOU STUPID PERVERTED FREAK!!!" As usual, she wound up with a good punch to pound Ranma-chan through the window and into the pond out back. Ranma-chan could do nothing but stare at the bright red flash of anger as Akane belted him through the window. Since this was not what Akane was quite expecting, her punch hit Ranma-chan with quite a bit more force behind it than usual. The force of the hit still sent Ranma-chan through the window as aimed. As she went by, she hit her head on the edge of the roof. She still had enough force left to achieve low-earth orbit.