Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Dire Consequence ❯ Dire Consequence ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Dire Consequence

A Ranma 1/2 Fanfic

*****
Ranma belongs to Rumiko Takahashi.
*****

Kuno was at a loss. He had one wish left on his magic sword, and he wanted to make it a good one. Already, he'd used it to defeat the vile Saotome and gain a date with his pigtailed goddess... What more could he ask for? Another date? While pleasant, the idea was lacking something, some little thing that eluded him for the moment.

Then it clicked. Pacing the floor of his bedroom, he pondered his sudden epiphany. Asking for another date would be pointless, for when it ended, the pigtailed one would fall back under the foul sorcerer's spell. No, what was needed was a more lasting request... The sword had already proven to be stronger than Saotome's magic. The question then became; could its power wrest control of her heart from his demonic grasp? There was only one way to find out.

"Wishing sword! I wish for the heart of the pigtailed girl!"

There was a flash of light, and as the sword dissolved to a fine powder a deep bass voice boomed.

"WISH GRANTED"

*****

At the Tendo Dojo, Akane watched in rapt attention as Ranma gingerly placed a bite of her new stir-fry recipe in his mouth, chewed, and swallowed. Suddenly, he sat bolt upright, clutching his chest. Then, turning purple, he collapsed face first into his food.

Purpling herself, Akane felt the steel of the wok crumple under her fingers as she prepared to brain her fiancé with it. "Ranma no baka! Its not that bad!"

*****

Back at the Kuno mansion, Tatewaki knelt in his bedroom, his gaze fixed upon his own folly. Gibbering, he cradled his prize to his breast. Blood running between his fingers, he kissed the heart ever so gently before expressing the torment in his soul.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"