Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Everything you know is wrong ❯ Determined? Nah. ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
you know is wrong
Part 2: Determined? Nah.
By: Neko Kaemon AKA Not your mom
Ranma looked up at the ceiling, then over to the person next to him, them back up at the ceiling, and finally back to the person next to him. “What the heck are ya doin’ in my bed again!” He yelled into Akanes’ ear as she lay next to him. “Didn’t ya get the hint yesterday that I don’t like ya doing this!”
Akane slowly opened here eyes and looked at Ranma, “Because, you seemed nervous about something, and I thought I’d try to calm you down, but when I got here you were already asleep.”
Ranmas’ eye twitched, “I’m ‘nervous’ because you people are drivin’ me crazy!”
“Here Ranma, let me make you feel better.” She started to pull off the light blue nightgown that she was wearing.
“Gyah!” Ranma screamed, he then jumped out of bed and out the door for the second day in a row. He ran down the hallway, and stopped in front of Kasumis’ door, he frowned, on it was a sign, reading ‘Trespassers will be shot.’ in large bold print. The pigtailed martial artist slowly opened to door, to see Kasumi still asleep in her bed, which was placed right next to a large collection of swords, while her window sat open, curtains blowing in the morning wind.. Good, she’s still asleep, maybe I can turn off her alarm so I can actually use the bathroom today, he thought to himself as he started to slowly and carefully walk into the room. Ranma got over to her dresser, looking at her he assumed that she was still asleep, he then began to search for a alarm clock. On the dresser, no alarm clock, inside her drawer, no alarm clock. Where the heck is it? He thought angrily. He then looked to his side, only to see Kasumi sitting up in bed holding something in her hand, the alarm clock.
“Saotome.” Kasumi growled, reaching behind her, “What are you doing, messing around in my room!” Kasumi pulled off the shelf and out of the sheath one of the katanas’ that were sitting on the other side of her bed. “Your dead!”
Ranma jumped onto the ground as the katana slashed directly where his head had been only seconds before. Ranma then watched as the girl who he thought couldn’t possible do anything wrong, jumped out of her bed and tried to decapitate him, only missing because he rolled out of the way at the last moment. “K-Kasumi! I’m sure we can work this out in a peaceful, nonviolent way.” Ranma rolled away and jumped onto his feet, “One that lets me keep my head!” He screamed as he ducked underneath the katana again. He then watched as a few hairs fell in front of his eyes. “Uhh, I propose that I,” Ranma backed up a few steps, “do this!” Ranma then did a back flip out the window and into the backyard of the Tendo Dojo.
Moments later, Ranma entered the house, carefully avoiding Kasumi as she sat on the couch watching television. He quickly and quietly ran up the stairs and into the bathroom locking the door behind him, luckily still having enough time to take a bath. He threw off his clothing and tossed them into the dirty clothing basket, he then poured a nearby bucket of cold water over himself and began to clean herself off. Only about ten seconds later, Ranma-chan felt two hands wrap around her, and the flesh of another person press against her back. Ranma-chan jumped up, the hands releasing her, and turned around to see a naked Akane standing there smiling.
Nabiki stepped out of her room, hearing some screaming coming from down the hallway, then suddenly she saw a very naked Ranma-chan run down the hallway screaming at the top of her lungs, followed by and equally naked Akane chasing after her. “I wonder what’s wrong been wrong with Ranma lately. He hasn’t been acting like his normal self.” Nabiki then walked down the stairs, headed for the kitchen, “I better get breakfast ready, don’t want Ranma mad at me again.”
Upstairs, Ranma-chan stood in front of her door, blocking anyone from getting into it. “No Akane! I’m not gonna let you in!” She yelled as Akane knocked on the door. “I just want some peace! That’s all I want!” Ranma-chan waited a few more moments, and sighed in relief as she heard Akane walk away. Ranma-chan then turned her attention away from the door, and noticed that Genma, in panda form, was awake and sitting up looking at Ranma-chan.
Genma pulled out a sign and started to write on it, and held it up a few seconds later, ‘Nice view son, but could you please put some clothing on.’
“Pervert!” She yelled as she kicked her father out the window. The redhead then walked over to her dresser and pulled out some of her favorite clothing, a red silk Chinese shirt and matching pants. She was just about to put the shirt on, when a loud explosion sound came from outside her door, and it was then kicked off its hinges and onto the ground.
Kasumi walked in the room, holding a gun on one hand, she pointed the gun at Ranma-chan and yelled at the small girl, “Hey Saotome! I still haven’t paid ya back for this morning’! So put that crap down an’ come with me!”
Ranma-chan just nodded and sat down the clothing, and followed Kasumi out of the room, and a few seconds later she found herself in Kasumis’ room and sitting on the girls bed, still lacking clothing much to her embarrassment.
Kasumi turned and glared at Ranma-chan, “Ok twerp, your gonna do exactly what I say, or I’m gonna beat the livin’ hell outta you, got that?”
Moments later Ranma-chan sat herself down at the table for breakfast, a scowl on her face.
“Not something I would personally wear, but not bad.” Genma said as he ate the breakfast that had just been laid out.
“Shut up!” Ranma-chan yelled, throwing her plate at her father, hitting him on the head and knocking him unconscious.
Akane smiled as she looked over at Ranma-chan, “You know Ranma, pink really isn’t your color.”
“And what are ya doin’ looking there!” She snapped at Akane.
“Doing what I do every day.” Akane simply responded.
Nabiki then walked into the room and looked directly at Ranma-chan, “Umm, I hope you don’t mind me asking, but why are you wearing one of Kasumis’ spare school uniforms, with,” Nabiki walked around Ranma-chan, “pink bra and panties.”
“Cause I must have died under that bridge and I’m now in hell.” Ranma-chan muttered as she began to bang her head against the table.

Ranma-chan scowled as she walked into the Tendo Dojo. Her day at school had been less then perfect, Akane had tried even more disturbing stunts, the students had mocked her, and the teachers complimented her on how she looked, which of course annoyed her more then anything else that had happed already today, well, besides having to wear the dress.
“Ranma!” A woman’s voice called out, and soon Ranma-chan found herself in the embrace of her mother, “So nice to see you in clothing like that.”
“Hey! It’s not what it looks like! Kasumi made me wear this crap!” Ranma-chan said, pulled away from her mother.
“Oh.” Nodoka said, sounding disappointed, “So you haven’t decided to give up your male form?”
Ranma-chan quickly backed away from her mother, “W-what the heck are you talkin’ about!”
Nodoka frowned, “Oh fine, I see that your still just as stubborn. Oh well, but don’t think this is going to stop me from trying.”
“Ok, uhh, I’m gonna go now. ‘Kay, bye!” Ranma-chan darted up the stairs and into her room, locking it behind her. “Ok, now to change outta this getup.” She muttered as she began to pull off the skirt. Suddenly pain shot though her left arm, she reached over and clutched her injured arm with her other, and felt blood flowing from her arm.
“Ranma, Ranma, Ranma, you know sometimes you just disappoint me.” Ranma-chan looked up to see Kasumi standing there, one of her many katanas in her hands. “Did I say you could change? Well, did I?”
Ranma-chan grunted, “No. You didn’t, but I don’t see why I need to get your permission to change clothing.”
“Because of one thing Ranma, I’ve kicked your butt before, and I’m not afraid to do it again.” Kasumi smirked and kicked Ranma-chan across the room before the shorter girl could even register the movement. “I dunno why you’ve been acting different lately, but I don’t like it one bit. Now, I recommend going to a doctor and getting that checked out. Oh, and speaking of doctors, I have an appointment with one soon, so I better be off.” Kasumi then walked out the door.
“I’m really startin’ to hate this place.” Ranma-chan grumbled as she staggered to her dresser, and pulled out a first aid kit.
A few minutes later Ranma-chan had the would wrapped, but figured Kasumi was right, she should go to a doctor. “I wonder what wonderful quirk Dr. Tofu has here.” Ranma-chan said sarcastically as she left the Tendo Dojo.

“Hmm, Dr. Tofu’s’ place is usually busier at this hour then it is now.” Ranma-chan noted as she realized that no one else was there. “Hello?” She called as she walked into the building.
“Huh? Someone’s here?” A voice called from the back and seconds later Dr. Tofu came around the corner. “Oh hello Ranma, been a while since you dropped by here.”
“Oh, well sorry.” Ranma-chan said and then held up her arm. “Uhh, I got slashed on my arm, and I was wonderin’ if ya could treat it. I did some stuff to it at home, but I think that it would be better if a actual doctor treated it.”
Dr. Tofu smiled, “Oh sure Ranma, just come around back and I’ll treat it right away.” He then motioned for her to follow him to the back room.
“Thanks.” Ranma-chan said as she walked into the back room.

Kasumi frowned as she heard the screams and yelling coming from the inside of Dr. Tofu’s office.
“What the heck are ya doin’! That’s gonna make it worse!” The yelling was followed by a crashing sound.
“Don’t worry! I can fix it! Just give me a moment!” Kasumi then lifted one eyebrow as she heard the sound of something gas powered turning on.
“Ahhh! What could you possibly need that for! Put the chainsaw down! It ain’t gonna help me!” Kasumi ducked as a chainsaw flew out the window and over her head.
There was an awkward silence for a few moments, but then Kasumi heard Dr. Tofu speak. “But I saw it on television!”
“And you believe everything that you see on television!” Kasumi then watched as Ranma-chan burst through the small buildings door and fell to the ground gasping for air. “You idiot! You just broke a gas pipe!”
Dr. Tofu then walked out of the building, “No, it was probably just a water pi-” Suddenly Dr. Tofu was blasted forwards by the explosion of his office building.
“Ha!” Ranma-chan yelled as she pointed at the burning building, “I told ya it was a gas pipe!”
“Wow Ranma, I knew you were stupid, but I didn’t think you were this stupid!” Kasumi said as she walked towards the fallen Ranma-chan.
Ranma-chan scooted away from Kasumi until she backed into a building, “K-Kasumi! What brings you here!”
“I told ya, I had ta go see a doctor, and this just happens to be the one.” Kasumi reached behind her and drew a katana from a sheath strapped to her back, “Now come on Tofu, get up so I can kick your ass!”
Tofu pulled himself off the ground, “What makes you think you can actually accomplish that!”
Kasumi laughed, “What makes you think you can beat me, you don’t even had a weapon to fight me with, and your place is in flames, I hardly think your gonna run in and get it now.”
“Well, that’s why I prepared this!” Tofu jumped from the ground and slammed through a car window and then flew out the other side, only now holding a long object, a sheath. He stood up and pulled the katana from its sheath and faced Kasumi. “Ready to finally get what’s coming to you?”
“Like that will ever happen.” Kasumi jumped at Tofu screaming.
Tofu ducked under the first slash the jumped to the side to avoid the seconds one. He raised his katana up and began to bring it down, but was pushed away from Kasumis katana. Both stood there for a moment, looking at each other with scowls on their faces.
Ranma-chan pressed herself up against the building as she readjusted the wrapping on her arm and watched the two deranged psychos try to kill each other. “I’ve got to get away from these people.” The redhead stood there and stared at the two for a moment, “Hmm, never knew Kasumi was this good with a sword.” She noted as Kasumi kicked Tofu sending him smashing into a building.
“Hold on young lady! We will get you away from this place!” A voice said from the building above. Two figures, one thin and one very, very large landed in front of the redhead. “I, The Blazing Steel, and my assistant, The Steel Panda!”
Ranma-chans eye twitched as she looked at her father, in panda form, wearing a dark read loose fitting costume and a cape to match, stand next to Soun Tendo disguised, rather badly in her opinion, as The Blazing Steel. “Ya know, I’d much rather have you stop those two from killing each other.” She pointed to Kasumi and Tofu.
The Blazing Steel shook his head, “No, no, those two do this often, sometimes twice a week, we just ignore them. Now come Steel Panda! Grab her and let us go to safety!”
“Grrowff!” Steal Panda said, grabbing Ranma-chan and jumping onto the building again.
A few moments later Ranma-chan found herself being sat down in front of the Tendo Dojo by her father, disguised as The Steel Panda. “There you go young lady! Now, we must be off!”
Steel Panda grunted in agreement and then both jumped into the air and soon disappeared.
Ranma-chan marched into the kitchen and grabbed the kettle that was on the stove which Nabiki seemed to be heating for tea, and unceremoniously threw it in her own face. Ranma then marched up the stairs and threw of the skirt and other clothing and quickly changed into his trademark red and black Chinese clothing. “Ah, feels so much better to be back in my normal body after everything that’s happened today.” He said as laid down on his futon.
“Really? What happened?” Akane asked as she lay right next to him.
Ranma scooted away from the girl, “Well, Kasumi made me wear a dress all day, then mom talks about giving up my guy side, then Kasumi slashes my arm. Then, I go to the doctor, only to have him try to kill me with a chainsaw! Oh, and then of course Kasumi has to show up and last I saw, is trying to kill Tofu.”
“You went to Tofu! Have you lost it Ranma!” Akane shrieked, grabbing Ranma and shaking him.
“What?” Ranma said skeptically, “Is there something wrong with going to him? He’s never done anything crazy before.”
Akane knocked on Ranmas head a few times, “Hello? Ranmas brain, you in there?”
Ranma pushed Akane away from him, “Ok, if Tofu is so crazy, tell what he’s done to deserve being called that.”
“Well,” Akane put her hand on her chin, “When you first came here and he found out about your curse, he tried to dissect you to see if you truly changed on the inside. Then there was the time he chained you down and tried to find out exactly how much water it takes to trigger the change, by dripping one very small drip on your forehead every twenty seconds. Oh, and then there was the time he tried to find out if he put some of your blood in someone else, they would change to, poor Nabiki, you know, I bet if he didn’t perform his experiments in that torture chamber like place with all the low lights, sharp things, and all around disturbing marital, she wouldn’t the wreck she is now.” Akane looked up at Ranma and noticed the confusion on his face. “You, don’t remember all this do you?”
Ranma shook his head, because I’m not from this screwed up place, he thought but then said aloud, “Nope, not a bit.”
“Hmm.” Akane pulled her self closer to Ranma, “Well, maybe I can help you.” Akane then put her hands on his stomach and pushed him down. She then began to put her hands inside of Ranmas pants.
“Gah! Gotta go!” Ranma screamed as he jumped up and out the window.
Akane set up and pouted, “Humph, he acts like me doing this is a bad thing.”
Ranma landed safely in the backyard, “Sheesh! I swear, the only reason she talks to me is so she can attempt to molest me!” Ranma jumped over the gates and started to head towards Tofus’ office. “I wonder if Kasumi and Tofu have finished their little fight.” Ranma muttered as he jumped onto a fence.
Moments later Ranma found himself at the site of what used to be an office building, but all there was there now was rubble and trash. He started to look over the area when he noticed to figures standing on the other side of the rubble, though neither of them seemed to be Kasumi nor Tofu. Ranma jumped over the rubble and soon recognized the two figures. ‘The Blazing Steel’ and his trusted assistant, ‘The Steel Panda.’ Ranma frowned then looked at the two peoples feet, to see Kasumi and Tofu unconscious on the ground.
“Good job Steel Panda! We stopped them before they could damage anymore buildings.” Blazing steel said triumphantly as he stood over the two.
“Growff!” Steel Panda grunted, then held up a sign, ‘Yes, it is our duty to protect these people, in the name of justice!’ The sign then disappeared behind Steel Pandas back and the two jumped onto a building and out of view.
“No matter how many times I see that, it will still disturb me.” He griped as he walked over to Kasumi and Tofu. “Might was well get ya home Kasumi.” Ranma grabbed the girl and started to carry her home, right after kicking Tofu in the stomach.
Later that night Ranma found himself staring up at the ceiling, not knowing what to do about his situation, but right then something clicked, he knew exactly what he needed to take some of the worries and confusion of the past few days off his shoulders. “Man! I need something’ ta eat!”

Neko Kaemon: Hmm, theres part 2 for all of ya. Personaly not the best thing I've writen. But it gets the job done. Part 3 should be quite a bit better.And thank all you people who reviwed the first part, 9 reviews for just one part is more I got on my first thing in 7 months, heh.
Converting /tmp/phpdBAdcB to /dev/stdout