Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Extra Crispy ❯ Extra Crispy ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Author's Notes: Put a bored fanfiction author in a certain restaurant in Taiwan and this is what you get. Hey, they are part-bird, right? Sorry if this idea has been done before. Please tell me where to find it, if that's the case.

Extra Crispy

"KYAAAAAAAAA!"
Since the retirement of the previous caretaker, Kiima had moved into a room directly adjoining to the imperial chamber, so she arrived quickly. Saffron immediately threw himself at her.
"Kii-i-maaa," he whimpered, sounding very much like a regular child, "he's after me!"
Kiima asked stupidly, "Who?"
"Him," he said, and no further explanation was necessary. "He was chasing me, and he wanted to- he wanted to-"
"Please, Emperor Saffron, calm down. He cannot hurt you. He is not real."
"Oh- okay, Kiima."
Kiima stayed in the room for another hour before Saffron went back to sleep, then sighed and went back to her own. Korma and Masala had had almost continuous nightmares of the same sort for a long while after they had returned to the mountain, but they had gone away in time. Saffron had developed a near-obsession with it- at least in Korma and Masala's case she would call it an obsession, but Kiima's mind refused to say Saffron had something as... low as an obsession.
Somehow, they'd avoided it during their stay in Japan. They had first encountered it when they'd stopped in Taipei for a night. They hadn't gotten much rest that night, because Korma and Masala and Saffron had kept on waking everyone including themselves with their screaming.
Kiima herself had been undeniably horrified at the abomination. Of course she knew the landlings did such things, but not on such a large scale.
She had never known anything close to the horror that was Kentucky Fried Chicken.