Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Game is Cat and Mouse ❯ game4a ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

begin ch4 endings

begin part 4a Shampoo

The language in this part is Chinese.

Shampoo enters the Nekohanten, obviously angry. She is mumbling something about violent, perverted girls. Her borrowed clothes is in disarray, her face has scratches on it, and her hair is a mess.

"I see the plan did not go well, Great-granddaughter," Cologne remarks as she looks over Shampoo.

"I will get that girl! I had her, but she started to cheat and use some weird weapons she found. Her weapons blew up the factory before I could win. The explosion did knock us into Ranma's Mother's house, though," Shampoo explains.

"Ah! So you've met your Mother-In-law, good."

The phone rings and Cologne says, "Answer that, Part-time!"

Mousse answers the phone.

"Yes, I talked with my Mother-In-Law. She likes me, even though Akane and I broke into her house. Akane, _had_ to bring up her 'engagement' and my marriage to Ranma, however. She did not like that," Shampoo sighs.

"What did your Mother-In-Law say, Shampoo?"

"She said that until Akane's or Ranma's family breaks the engagement she will not approve of me marrying Ranma. I will come up with a plan to fix that." Shampoo pronounces smiling.

"We will come up with something, Shampoo, but since your Mother-In-Law likes you, you should visit her as often as possible to help her understand that you are a good Wife for her son."

"I can not, Great-grandmother. Mother-In-law doesn't know about Ranma's curse, and until he tells her, visiting her will cause problems. I promised Akane not to say more."

"I don't like the idea that your keeping secrets from me. However, since we need to break Son-In-Law's engagement first, I will let you keep that secret for a little while." Cologne looks a little bit peeved as she speaks.

"Shampoo, Nabiki needs to know who won?" Mousse questions from the phone.

"The game was interrupted before I could win," Shampoo heatedly replies.

Shampoo goes upstairs to clean up and change clothes. 'It's a good thing the transformation helps heal some wounds, it even fixed my ear." She thinks as she cleans up.

end part 4a

thank you for reading.

Jeff shelton