Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ I'm the Mother and the Father? ❯ Father and Mother ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I'm the Father and the Mother?
A Ranma Fanfic by Michael A. Ivins
 
Ranma and friends are owned by Rumiko Takahashi along with her publishers and Viz Video. I make no money off this so please don't sue me.
 
We will say this is the cannon universe after the failed wedding. It is a Sunday during a school break Genma, Nodoka and Soun were all out doing something together. Akane spent the night with her friends,Yuka and Sayuri and came back in the afternoon. Kasumi was also out doing something. Nabiki and Ranma were all alone in the house together. Dr Tofu has come back from his sabbatical.
 
Girl Ranma came down the stairs with her bath things in a bucket. As she passed the living room she noted that everyone who had been gone this morning was back now. Akane was reading a book and Nabiki was reading a magazine. Soun and Genma were playing shogi as usual and Nodoka was off in the kitchen with Kasumi.
 
Genma looked up from his game and asked, “Why are you a girl now?”
 
“I got splashed. I'm going to take a bath and get changed.”
 
Genma grunted and turned back to his game.
 
Ranma proceeded on to the bathroom, stripping off her clothes in the dressing area. She laid down the change of clothes she had brought with her in preparation. From there she went on into the bathroom and sat on a stool as she filled a bucket to get wet before washing.
 
It had been an unusual morning. It had started with training by doing katas When he had gone to wash up after training Nabiki had played a prank on her. What followed after that prank had changed the way she thought about the middle Tendo daughter. It also made her wonder if it was time to reconsider her relationship to Akane as well.
 
When she was finished washing she upended a tub of cold water over her head, rinsing off the soap suds. She went up the steps of the furo and stuck her foot into the steaming water.
 
Out the living room it was quiet. There was the occasional click of a shogi tile being placed, the soft rustle of pages being turned and the quiet murmur of conversation in the kitchen. Suddenly the peace of the quiet Sunday afternoon was shattered by the sound of a blood curdling scream from the bathroom. Everyone dropped what they were doing and ran to the bathroom. They were almost falling over each other when they got there to see girl Ranma standing naked in the tub screaming her head off. Wait a minute… Standing in a tub of steaming hot water and still a girl?
 
Kasumi grabbed a big towel and wrapped it around the distraught girl. “What happened?” she asked when Ranma had calmed down a bit.
 
“I'm stuck again. I can't change. I… I don't know that happened to cause it.”
 
Nabiki looked concerned. “I've heard that Dr. Tofu is back in town. Did you want to see him?”
 
Ranma nodded.
 
Akane said, “I'll call him,” and left the room.
 
Kasumi said, “Alright, let's give Ranma some privacy to get dressed.” She made shooing motions to get the people out of the room.
 
Before they could completely clear the room Akane came back to say, “I called his number but only got a recording. It said he just got back and won't be seeing patients until tomorrow.”
 
Ranma looked sheepish as she said. “I… guess I can wait for tomorrow. I'm sorry for freaking out. I mean, it's not like I've never been stuck before.”
 
The next morning Ranma left early to get to Dr Tofu's clinic. If asked she couldn't explain why she was feeling so agitated. As she'd said the previous day, she had been stuck as a girl before. She'd always managed to get the curse back to what passed for normal. There was no reason to believe it was permanent this time.
 
Ranma got there as Dr Tofu was unlocking the clinic door. In his usual cheerful manner he greeted the red haired girl, “Ranma, looks like you'll be my first patient of the day. What brings you here, a new injury?”
 
“Actually, no. My curse is stuck. I know curses aren't your specialty, but I was hoping you could check me over to see if there is anything physically wrong with me that might cause that.”
 
Ranma went inside and the examination began. The very routine of the exam began to calm the girl down. When nothing glaring turned up right away the doctor drew some blood and took a urine specimen, telling Ranma he would be sending these off to a lab to be analyzed.
 
The Dr seemed to hesitate then took a box off a shelf. Out of this he pulled a stick and asked, “Do you have enough left to pee on this?”
 
Ranma frowned. The stick looked familiar, like something she's seen something in TV commercial. “I think so.”
 
“Please do that. I have a hunch I want to check out.”
 
Ranma went back to the rest room to do as requested. The uneasy feeling was coming back. She returned the stick to Dr Tofu.
 
The Dr looked at the stick then turned it around and pointed to a large “plus” sign that showed through a window. “This is a home pregnancy test. I keep some of them on hand for my younger female patients. I had you do this on a hunch. This symbol means you're pregnant, Ranma.”
 
“What! That's impossible.”
 
“These tests are very reliable. But if you wish we could do it again.”
 
Ranma repeated the test with a similar result and a third time with equally positive results. Dr Tofu told the girl, “With this confirmation there can be no doubt of it. You are pregnant. Considering that your curse first locked yesterday, it is a little soon for the results to show in this kind of test, but the magic of the curse may be accelerating the effect.”
 
Ranma said, “Look Doc, I know everybody thinks I'm completely clueless when it comes to sex, but I'm not a dumb as people think. Plus I've been through the lecture in health class. I don't know all the tiny little details, but I'm pretty sure that a girl has to have sex with a guy to get pregnant. Unless I was unconscious at the time and don't remember it, I have never had sex with a guy.”
 
“Never?”
 
“Never that I can remember and certainly not yesterday. I didn't even leave the house yesterday. If you don't count me, the only men present were my dad and Mr. Tendo. I certainly wouldn't do anything like that with either of them.”
 
“Exactly what were you doing the last time you changed? It could be important.”
 
Ranma blushed scarlet. “Uh… I…” She couldn't seem to bring herself to say.
 
“Anything you tell me will be held in strictest confidence.”
 
“I was… masturbating.”
 
“How did you come to be splashed when you were doing that?”
 
“Well… Nabiki walked in and I was too… busy to notice her. I guess she thought it would be funny to splash me when I was right in the middle of …that. She has a weird sense of humor.”
 
“Were you… ejaculating when you changed?”
 
“What! I don't see what that has to do with it.”
 
“Please, Ranma. It might be important.”
 
“If you say so, Doc. Yes, I was right in the middle of doing that. Why is it important?”
 
“I have a theory.”
 
 
Nabiki was feeling conflicted. She knew that since Jusendo, Ranma and Akane had been getting closer. At lease it had seemed that way at first. Lately Akane was back to malleting Ranma over things that weren't his fault. While Nabiki didn't want to trespass on her sister's territory but she worried that Akane might seriously hurt Ranma some day. Besides that Nabiki couldn't deny the attraction she felt for Ranma herself.
 
The attraction Nabiki felt was mostly for Ranma's girl side. While there were, in fact many admirable traits that Ranma had in both forms, it was the girl side that `got her juices flowing.' It had been true from the very first day when Nabiki had squeezed Ranma's breast to demonstrate to the rest of the family that this in fact was a girl. After what had happed the previous day she thought she might even be in love with Ranma's girl side.
 
Sunday when everyone else beside Ranma and her were out, she had gone to the bathroom. The sign had been out to show the furo occupied but Nabiki was feeling mischievous. It might be fun to tease Ranma with her naked body. If he got too flustered she could say something like, “I'm practically your sister, what's the problem.”
 
What she found surprised her. Ranma was on his knees, with eyes closed and he was masturbating. Even though she knew she felt more attracted to his girl side she had to admit that his equipment was… impressive. He truly lived up to the name `wild horse.'
 
It was obvious that Ranma was so… involved with what he was doing that he hadn't noticed Nabiki enter. She idly wondered who it was that Ranma was thinking about as inspiration for his self pleasuring.
 
Then she noticed the two buckets of cold water that Ranma had sitting beside him. Suddenly the mischievous urge took hold of her again. She picked up one of the buckets and prepared to throw the contents. It was probably terribly rude to interrupt someone in the middle of such an… activity. She just couldn't resist.
 
Just as the water started to fly Ranma's threw his head with a look of great concentration on his face. His eyes were still closed. Nabiki realized he must be reaching orgasm and instantly regretted throwing the water at that particular moment.
 
As the rapid change took place Ranma's male organ seemed to rapidly draw back into his body. The change was almost faster than the eye could follow. As the orgasm changed from a male one to a female orgasm a scream of pleasure erupted from Ranma's lips.
 
When the orgasm subsided, Ranma fell to her side, panting. She opened her eyes. Weakly she asked, “Nabiki, what'd you do that for?”
 
Nabiki couldn't have said later what drove her to do it. She asked, “So, Ranma. Which was better, a boy orgasm or a girl orgasm?”
 
“Mmm, I think… the girl one. It was more intense and lasted longer.”
“Would you like another one?”
 
“I really should be yelling at you to get out of here. But, yes, I would like another one. If I'd known how good a girl orgasm felt, I'd have been doing that as a girl all the time.”
 
As Ranma sat up Nabiki enveloped her in a tight embrace and kissed her deeply. Their hands began to explore each other's bodies. After a time Nabiki said, “This would be much more comfortable in a bed. Let's go to my room.”
 
Once in Nabiki's room they continued for hours doing nearly everything that one woman can do with another. They even made use of some sex toys that Nibiki had. At the end of it Ranma asked, “Does this mean we're lovers?”
 
“I… guess it does.”
 
Ranma seemed to think about it for a while. “That was wonderful. Thank you.”
 
Nabiki was shaken out of her reverie by Ranma's shout of “Tadaima” from the entrance. Everyone was asking, “What did the Doctor say?” “Does he know why your curse is locked?”
 
“He doesn't know for sure but he says he has a theory. He doesn't want to say what the theory is until some tests are done. He also took a blood sample and is having it sent off to a lab to be tested. For now it looks like I'm stuck this way.”
 
She turned. “Uh, Nabiki could I talk to you in private?”
 
“Me, what do you want to talk to me about?”
 
Ranma fixed her with a glare. “O… Ok. We can talk in my room.”
 
When they were in Nabiki's room and the door closed behind them, Ranma said, “I didn't want to tell everybody what Dr. Tofu's theory is. If it's true then my curse is locked because you got me pregnant,”
 
“I did WHAT!”
 
“Keep your voice down!”
 
She took several moments to gather her wits. In a low voice she said, “I will admit that the two of us spent several hours yesterday in some of the hottest, most passionate girl-on-girl sex I've ever had. Those were some of the most wonderful hours of my life. I may be in love with you now. But, the last time I checked I don't exactly have the… equipment to get a girl pregnant.”
 
“You didn't need it. If Dr. Tofu's theory is right, all you needed was that bucket of water.”
 
“What? What you're saying sounds impossible.”
 
“Dr. Tofu thinks that you splashed me at the worst possible time. I was having an orgasm and ready to shoot. When I change my external male organs don't disappear, they are absorbed into my body and change into female organs. The sperm that was `in the channel' to be shot out ended up right in my womb. Then the sperm just did what nature designed them to do. Since the sperm had no distance to travel I was probably pregnant before we left the bathroom.”
 
“Wait a minute. Are you saying you're pregnant and you're the father?”
 
“That's what Dr. Tofu thinks.” She groaned, “I can just hear my mom now, `My son is so manly, he even got himself pregnant.'”
 
Nabiki couldn't help herself, she began to snicker. This turned into a full bodied laugh. She fell onto the bed and started slapping the mattress.
 
The very image female anger, Ranma stood with hands on hips and glared at Nabiki saying, “This isn't funny!”
 
The brown haired girl got control of herself with an effort. “I know it's a serious situation but what you said about your mother is really funny.”
 
Ranma grudgingly admitted, “I guess you're right.” She looked more worried than amused.
 
“I still don't understand how you're saying I got you pregnant.”
 
“It may be my own sperm that did it, but you're responsible. If you'd splashed me just a minute later, after I finished, I wouldn't be in this situation now.”
 
“Are you even sure you're pregnant?”
 
Ranma nodded. “Dr Tofu had some of those home pregnancy tests and we tried three of them. They all showed positive. He said it would normally be too soon but the magic of the curse may have speeded things up a bit.”
 
“What about those other tests you mentioned?”
 
“He wants to be extra sure. I also have to have some probe thing stuck up there so they can do a DNA test to be sure if I'm the father.”
 
“Oh, Ranma, I'm so sorry you have to go through all that. I don't apologize for what we did after but I do apologize for the splashing when I did.”
 
“Th…Thanks, Nabiki.”
 
“I'm still not sure I understand how it's even possible. I mean I get the mechanics of it, but how can you get yourself pregnant?”
 
“I asked that. Dr Tofu said it's no different than some guy getting his sister pregnant.”
 
Ranma had been trying to hold it together but finally lost control. She grabbed hold of Nabiki and buried her face in the taller girl's shoulder and started crying. She practically wailed, “Oh Nabiki! I don't know what to do! I'm so scared!”
 
Nabiki stood indecisively for a moment before she wrapped one arm around Ranma and with the other began gently stroking her hair. “It'll be OK. We'll figure it out. There has to be something we can do.”
 
Author's Note: I got the idea for this story when I was writing a much longer Ranma crossover fanfic. This didn't really fit into the bigger story but I just couldn't let go of the concept of Ranma's boy side getting his girl side pregnant (without splitting them into two people.) I originally intended this to be a short one shot, but a review I got suggested a direction I could take to add on. I've re-written this first part. Most of that was correcting grammar and punctuation but I also made some changes to make it fit with the rest of the expanded story