Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ I'm the Mother and the Father? ❯ Caught in the Act ( Chapter 18 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I'm the Father and the Mother?
A Ranma Fanfic by Michael A. Ivins
 
Ranma and friends are owned by Rumiko Takahashi along with her publishers and Viz Video. I make no money off this so please don't sue me.
 
Chapter 18
Caught in the Act
 
Nabiki nodded. “That still leaves Ukyo to tell about the marriage. I'm sorry to say I don't have a whole list of legal arguments to give her like I did for Shampoo. I have one idea I'm going to try, but she's likely to hit you with a lot of emotional arguments and you're the only one who can answer those.”
 
Ranma sighed. “Let's stop by her place tomorrow. It won't get any easier by putting it off. I'd like to be able to keep her as a friend, but with the way she's been acting, I'm worried that won't be enough for her.”
 
When they got back home Nabiki stashed the Instant Nannichuan packets in a more secure location than her underwear drawer.
 
Nabiki and Ranma arrived at Ucchans's just as Ukyo and Konatsu were getting to open. The okonomiyaki chef eyed the couple and asked, “Hi Ranchan. Did you come to drop a bombshell like the last time you visited?”
 
Ranma cringed a bit. “I'm sorry I haven't seen you much at school. We don't seem to have any of the same classes this term.”
 
Ukyo looked at her fiancé and friend. Something was bothering her. “Hey, I was kidding about the bombshell thing.”
 
Ranma was searching for the right words. “Actually what we came here to tell you is pretty much of a bombshell.”
 
“You're not dying are you?”
 
“Not that I know of.”
 
“Is this about the engagement? Have you decided you want to be a girl permanently?”
 
“No, I don't want to be a girl permanently. But you and me can't be engaged anymore.”
 
“What! Why not?

“Nabiki and I are married.”
 
“Married! You're both girls right now! How could you get married?”
 
“I'm still on the books as a guy. It also turns out that you don't need a ceremony to get married. You just fill out the right papers and get them registered with the city.”
 
Tears streamed down Ukoy's face. “Why… why would you do that? I'm supposed to be the one you end up with. I'm the cute fiancé!”
 
“Ucchan you have been my friend since we were kids. You are my best friend, but I love Nabiki. I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I want to raise my child with her.” Ranma took Nabiki's hand in her own.
 
Unable to argue with the emotion showing in Ranma's eyes, she fell back to another old argument. “What about family honor. What about my Pop's yattai?”
 
Nabiki said, “The question of family honor is only something you can decide between you and your family. On the yattai, this is the best I could come up with.” She handed what looked a thick magazine to the chef.

“What's this?”

“It's a catalog of restaurant equipment. Included with the grills and deep fryers and ovens they have yattais. Ranma doesn't remember enough about the yattai to get one that's exactly like it. He thinks Genma may have just have got tired of pushing the cart and left it by the side of the road. If that's the case the old yattai could be still in use now, but I doubt we'd ever be able to find out for sure.”
 
“As an alternative, this catalog is the best I could come up with. Pick one as close to the old yattai as possible and I'll buy it for you.”
 
“You can't buy me off.”
 
“I'm not trying to buy you off. You have to understand. Ranma and I are married now. It's a done deal. I may not be the biological mother of Ranma's baby, but I'm going to help raise her as her mommy.”
 
Ukyo was at her limit. “Get out!” she ordered.
 
Ranma said, “Ucchan, please let's talk about this.”
 
“GET OUT!” she flung one of her throwing spatulas.
 
Ranma dodged and yelled, “Hey Ucchan, watch it! Baby on board!”
 
The okonomiyake chef stopped in the act of pulling another spatula from her bandolier. Instead she opted to point at the door and repeat her order for Ranma to leave.
 
As Ranma and Nabiki got out into the street the redhead said, “She took that about as well as I expected.”
 
Nabiki replied, “Actually that went better than I expected. I didn't expect to get far enough to give her the catalog. You did notice that I left it there, didn't you?”
 
“I noticed. Now if she doesn't just throw it in the trash.”
“We made the offer.”
 
Ranma was thoughtful. I really feel sorrier for her than I do for Shampoo. She always treating me like I was a prize to be won. I got the feeling that Ucchan really cared about me. I never wanted it to be more than just friends.
 
Saturday night and the plan of the “girls night out” was implemented. Ranma and all of the Tendo sisters went out and had a nice but not overly expensive dinner. They went to see a movie, although finding one that all four could agree on was a bit of a chore. By the time they got back to the dojo all the lights in the house were off. At least this way they would have an obvious reason for sleeping late on Sunday morning.
 
Ranma and Nabiki went right to the Dojo and spread out the futons, while Akane and Kasumi went inside to “change.”
 
Nabiki was fidgeting. When Ranma asked what was wrong she said, “Other than fingers and your tongue, I've never had anything inside me that wasn't made of rubber. I'm a little nervous about about trying the real thing and with my own sister… er brother. At least you've already done it with Akane-kun so it won't be completely new for you.”
 
Now it was Ranma's turn to feel nervous. She said, “From what they were saying last week, I kind of got the idea that they're gonna want me to try something I've never done before.”
 
“What was that?”
 
“Sucking one of them off.”
 
“Do you want to try that?”
 
“I'm not sure. I'm not real comfortable with the idea but a part of me says that I shouldn't reject it before I've tried it.”
 
“You know they're not going to force you to do anything you don't want.”
 
“I know that, but I do want to try.”
 
Nabiki thought a moment. “Maybe you could tell them no for this time and practice on one of my dildoes before our session next week.”
 
Ranma blushed crimson. “I… uh… already did practice.”
 
“What? When did you do that?”
 
“Those times during the week when I told you I wanted to soak a little longer in the bath. You went ahead and got out and I used one of your dildoes I snuck in with me to practice sucking on. I also borrowed one of Kasumi's sex manuals and her portable DVD player. Would you believe there are actually instructional videos that teach sexual techniques? She loaned me the one on felatio.”
 
Nabiki wondered, “Where did Kasumi get the money to buy a portable DVD player and those sex videos?”
 
Ranma shook her head wonderingly, “I don't know but after seeing all the sex books and videos she has in her room, I think I can understand why she might have gone after Akane. Sex seems to be something she's been thinking about a lot and probably for a long time.”
 
They stopped their conversation because “the boys” came into the dojo. Both were wearing light robes, which they started taking off as soon as they got the door closed behind them.
 
Now that Ranma had seen all of the 3 Tendo `brothers' in the nude she was able to do a comparison in her mind. Nabiki's male form was slightly taller than Ranma's male form but had a physique that was similar to Ranma's own in male form. Akane-kun was a little shorter than Ranma's male form but thickly muscled. Akane's male form resembled a wrestler. On the other hand, Kasumi-kun was taller than Ranma's male form by quite a bit. His physique was muscular but it had a longer, lean look, almost sleek like an Olympic swimmer.
 
While comparing physiques, might as well compare sexual equipment. Ranma reflected that her initial assessment that Nabiki-kun's penis was larger than what her male form had was probably wrong. She had been judging by how the organ had fit in her small girl's hand. Because he had only touched his own organ with his larger male hand that threw off the measurement. Nabiki's was probably about the same or a little smaller. Akane's equipment looked to be a little shorter than Nabiki's but thicker, while Kasumi's was definitely the longest but slimmest. Ranma decided that if she was going to try the “deep throat” technique she'd read about and seen demonstrated in the video it was Kasumi's penis that was the best one to start with.
 
Ranma suddenly realized that the `boys' had been standing still for a while. It almost looked like they were posing. Wait… they were posing. Akane smirked and asked, “Do you like what you see?”
 
Ranma put a mock frown on her face and gestured to her former fiancé to come to her. Akane sat next to Ranma on the futon and asked, “So have you thought about whether you want to try sucking on one of us?”
 
Ranma blushed. “Yeah, I thought about it. I borrowed some of Kasumi's sex manuals and videos and studied up on it. I think I have all the basics in my head and I even practiced on one of Nabiki's dildoes. I hope you don't mind but I'd like to try it first on Kasumi. His is skinnier than yours and I can more easily imagine that going down my throat than yours. If I do alright with his, then I could try yours.”
 
Akane gave a small grin. “I can agree with that. But you don't have to take it down your throat the first time, you know.”
 
“I want to try it.”
 
“Allright. But if you can't do the deep throat the first time, don't let it put you off the idea of felatio completely.”
 
“It just seems like the guy gets more out of it than the girl.”
 
“True but you could say the same thing in the other direction about a guy going down on a girl. You didn't object to that too much, as I recall.”
 
“Oh, shut and kiss me.”
 
Things proceeded from that point. After Akane reached his first orgasm they swapped partners. When Ranma explained what she wanted to try, Kasumi leaned back on the futon with his organ pointing upward. Ranma began rather slowly by kissing and licking up and down the length of Kasumi's organ, more to get a feel for it than anything. After she had done that for a while she took the head in her mouth and began rotating her tongue around it as she had seen seen demonstrated in the video.
 
Next, while holding the base in her hand, Ranma began bobbing her head up and down on Kasumi's penis. Then, as instructed to give the feeling of being in deeper she began to move her hand in time with her head movements. Kasumi had planned to instruct Ranma but found this unnecessary. It seemed that when Ranma put her mind to learning a sexual technique she mastered it just as thoroughly as if it were a martial arts technique.
 
Ranma could sense Kasumi's excitement rising and decided to go to the next step. She lowered her head until the tip of Kasumi's organ touched the back of her throat. Then, in the moved she practiced on dildoes, she relaxed her throat and then continued to lower her head with the penis head going into her esophagus. It was not as difficult as she had thought it would be. When she stopped her lips were at the base of Kasumi's organ and her nose was nestled in pubic hair.
 
The final thing she planned to try was listed as an advanced technique, mastered by only a few. She moved her throat in a swallowing motion so that waves of movment passed down her throat stimulating and massaging the organ lodged there. That was the limit Kasumi could take, he cried out and poured semen down Ranma's throat. No single drop of that ejaculation escaped her.
 
When Ranma move her mouth off Kasumi's organ she was saying, “Ack, Ack, Hah! Sorry Kasumi. That last part is going to take some getting used to. To be able to do that right I'm going to need to practice so I don't gag on it. Would you mind if I practiced on you some more some other night? Just doing this I mean and none of the other stuff?”
 
In a tone of utter astonishment, Kasumi said, “Mind? Of course I wouldn't mind. If you wanted to stay a girl you could make a fortune as a prostitute. According to what I've read, many `professional girls' never manage to do the technique you just used on me, even after years of practice. And you did it on the first try. If you hadn't just asked to practice on me, I would be begging you to.”
 
“Then I did it good?”
 
“You did it very good.”
 
Kasumi said, “To thank you for that, I'm going to do something nice for you with my tongue. Just lie back and enjoy. It will also give me a chance to recover my erection.”
 
The next day Happosai was surprised by a knock on the door of his room. He students Genma and Soun never had the gumption to disturb him so he had to wonder who this would be. He was surprised to find Ranma standing in the hall.
 
“Ranma! How goes your study with that scroll I loaned you?”
 
“Actually, it goes pretty well.” She concentrated and summoned up an aura of soft white light that surrounded her. A little further focused thought and she formed some of that light into a ball in her hand, then dispersed it.
 
“So far that's it. I'm still working on it, but I think I could use that ki ball as an attack.”
 
“Very good, very good, but I have the feeling that you didn't come to my door to tell me how your training in ki manipulation is progressing.”
 
Happosai was surprised to see Ranma blush. He thought, this could be fun.
 
“Uh, Master? You know a lot about pressure points, don't you?”
 
“Yes, I'm one of the greatest experts currently living.”
 
“Oh, good. I was wondering if you know… how… to…”

The diminutive martial arts master encouraged, “How to do what, Ranma?”
 
“I mean you being a pervert and all. I wondered if you know how use pressure points… to… increase… sexual pleasure.”
 
“Ranma, you naughty girl, what have you been up to?”
 
The girl just blushed redder.

“Let me guess, you, Nabiki and some Instant Nannichuan.”
 
Ranma continued blushing but nodded.
 
“Ah, Ranma, you make your old master proud.”
 
“Huh?”
 
“That you would come to me seeking to learn the secrets of sexual pleasure. It warms my heart.” He bounced across the room and pulled a thick book from the shelf. He handed this to Ranma along with a couple of scrolls.
 
“This book is in two parts, one to be used on men and the other to be used on women. With the techniques in this book you can induce instant arousal, increase the intensity of the sensations in the body. You can prolong an orgasm or trigger one instantly. There's one in here that can trigger a series of orgasms in a woman that will continue until she passes out.”
 
The old pervert said, “I ask only one price for lending these to you.”
 
Suddenly wary, Ranma asked, “What price? I'm not having sex with you if that's what you mean, you dried up old relic.”
 
“No, it's nothing like that. I only ask that you tell me about how you use these techniques. I'd also like… to watch you sometime.”
 
“To watch!” Ranma started to get angry then stopped. “OK, I'll tell you all about what I do with these pressure point techniques. About you watching, I'd have clear it with Nabiki first. If she does agree you'd still have to sneak in ninja-like and not let us know you're there. I think that would `kill the mood' if we knew you were watching. All the agreement would mean that we wouldn't pound you if we caught you. You'd have to agree to leave if we did catch you.”
 
Happosai smiled hugely. “Watching wasn't a condition for using the book and scrolls. The only condition was to tell me about it. I do want to watch but I'm not going to force it. If Nabiki doesn't agree, we can keep it to just storytelling.”
 
“The book, as I said, is the pressure points. This scroll has some sexual positions. You need to be pretty adventurous to try them. This one has an assortment of techniques that can enhance your lover's experience. If you lover used them on you too, it can be very nice for both of you.”
 
Ranma tucked the scrolls under one arm. “Thanks.” With a chuckle she said, “If you don't mind, I think I'm gonna call this the Saotome School of Anything Goes Marital Arts.”
 
Happosai laughed uproariously. “Ranma, you are a naughty girl! I like it. You may use the name of Anything Goes with my permission.”
 
Ranma carried her burdens to Nabiki's room. The brown haired girl looked up from her computer and noticed the book and scrolls. “What's that you have?”
 
Ranma gave her spouse a leer and set the book down on the bed. She walked over and kissed Nabiki on the forehead, “With the stuff I borrowed from Kasumi, you're looking at the foundation of the Saotome School of Anything Goes Marital Arts.”
 
Nabiki looked intrigued. “Marital arts? That sounds interesting. You got that stuff from Happosai?”
 
Ranma nodded. “I figured a pervert like him would be the best person to ask.” She explained the contents of the materials she had brought.
 
“What did the old pervert ask in return for this?” Asked Nabiki.
 
“He asked that I tell him how I use these techniques.”
 
“I guess I can live with that.”
 
“He also has a request but it wasn't a condition for me borrowing this stuff. I said I'd have to run it by you first.”

“What does the old perv want?”
 
“He wants to watch us.”
 
“Absolutely not! If we allowed that, he could come in at the wrong time and catch us with Kasumi and Akane. We can't have that, and I won't have sex with that wrinkled up old prune to keep him quiet.”
 
“I already told him I wouldn't either.”
 
Nabiki looked troubled. “If he asked, he's already thinking about it. Will he do as he said and not watch without permission or will he give in to his curiosity and watch anyway?”
 
“If he decides to watch I'm not sure we could stop him. He has a technique that makes him invisible to my ki senses. Besides, how likely is he to demand his money back if we catch him and make an issue of it?”
 
“Oh, good point. Damn! He could blackmail us.”
 
“Calm down. I think if he was going to demand peep shows from us, he would have done it at the start.
 
“Well… I guess we'll keep on as we have been.”
 
Sometime later in Ranma and Nabiki's room the couple were in bed together, naked with Nabiki in male form. This was not so unusual for them. Nabiki had the pleasure of being the “practice dummy” while Ranma practiced the Saotome School of Anything Goes Marital Arts Ultimate Ecstasy technique, Extreme Deep Throat.
 
Ranma had finally decided that she was sufficiently proficient with the technique when doing it on Kasumi-kun's long but slender organ. Now she had move up to working on Nabiki's thicker organ. When she felt she could handle this one well enough, she would move on to practice on Akane-kun. The youngest Tendo sibling's organ was shorter than Nabiki's but it was quite a bit thicker and would take time and effort getting used to.
 
Suddenly Ranma stopped her head movements and lifted her mouth off of Nabiki's organ. She cocked her head as if listening to something. She said softly, “We may have a problem. I'm sensing someone out in the hall.”
 
Keeping his voice down, Nabiki asked, “Kasumi or Akane listening in?”
 
Ranma shook her head “I don't think so. This person is male. Tall and slender - it's your dad!”
 
“Oh Kami-sama, we're dead!”
 
“Is there anything in here we could use to change you back?”
 
“Like what?” demanded Nabiki.
 
“I don't know, a thermos of tea maybe. That would work.”
 
“No, nothing. I was planning to go down to the bath to change after we were done. We're caught!”
 
Suddenly Ranma remembered something Akane and Kasumi had said at the start of that first foursome in the dojo. “Nabs, I've got an idea. Kasumi said that your dad would think sex between a man and a woman was a natural and proper thing even if both were originally the other sex.”
 
“She said that, but what…”
 
“We're going to brazen it out.”
 
“Brazen?”
 
“Don't grab the blanket. Don't try to cover yourself. Try to do the Ice Queen thing and act like having your dad seeing me sucking you off is something that happens every day and is nothing to get upset over. We're married, we have a right to do this.”
 
“He's taking his time. Maybe he won't come in.”
 
Ranma changed her position. During their brief conversation, Nabiki's erection had wilted. Ranma knew what to do about that. Using knowledge gained from Happosai's book of pressure points she touched two points on Nabiki's body and pressed lightly and injected a little bit of ki energy. At that the limp organ leaped to attention, hard as an iron bar. Nabiki let out a gasp at the sensation.
 
The gasp must have been what finally decided Soun to invade the privacy of his daughter's room. The sight that greeted him was of two naked people on Nabiki's bed. Toward the front edge of the bed there lay a muscular boy who was both familiar and unfamiliar at the same time. The boy's hair was brown, like his daughter's and cut in the same style like a helmet.
 
Ranma was behind the boy on the bed, kneeling by his side. She was leaned over with her hand gripping the base of the boy's erect penis and her head bobbing up and down, obviously sucking. He might have tried to believe that these were two complete strangers, but there was no mistaking that startlingly red hair that Ranma's girl form had.
 
The boy just seemed to notice Soun and nervously said, “Uh, hi daddy?”
 
At hearing the boy speak the girl raised her head and looked to see the intruder in the room. She raised herself up on her knees and in the process giving Nabiki's father a fine display of her womanly attributes. She retained her grip on the boy's erect organ.
 
Soun demanded, “Ranma, who is this boy? What's he doing here? Where's Nabiki?”
 
It was the boy who answered. “Uh, daddy, I'm Nabiki.”
 
Ranma continued, “She used Instant Nannichuan to change into a guy. Look closer, can't you see the resemblance?”
 
Soun looked at the boy's face and realized that it was indeed a masculine version of his daughter's face. He looked like a brother. While Sound was looking Ranma began slowly stroking her hand up and down the length of the penis she was holding.
 
Soun said, “Nabiki?”
 
“Yes daddy, it's me.”
 
With all the weird stuff that had gone on around his house, Soun reflected that the truly strange thing was that he accepted it so easily. “Just what is it that you think you're doing here?” While saying this he couldn't quite decide where he would rest his eyes. The motion of Ranma's hand moving on his daughter… son's erect organ did draw the eyes but when he looked higher he found himself looking at the stiffly erect nipples on Ranma's breasts. When he looked down a little more his eyes came to rest on the red-fringed lips of Ranma's vagina. He finally settled for looking at Ranma's face.
 
“We're training.”
 
“How is this training?”
 
“We're learning sexual techniques for when I can change back into a guy again. I can do something no other guy can do. I can actually experience the sexual techniques and know first hand which ones feel the best. When we can get together with me the guy and Nabiki the girl, I'll know exactly what to do. I will drive her out of her mind.”
 
While Ranma had been talking Soun's gaze had slipped down to take in Ranma's breasts. She really did have beautiful breasts, so large on the small frame yet firm and shapely. Those stiffly erect nipples practically begged to be touched. With a start he brought his eyes back up to the red haired girl's face.
 
Ranma continued, “If I am stuck in the role of the wife for now then that's the part I will play. I will be the best wife I can be.”
 
“But you're supposed to be the husband.”
 
“You know why I can't play that part. Jusenkyo girl curse, pregnant, curse locked. I'm going to be like this until the baby is born. Now that I'm married I hope you didn't expect me to be celibate like a nun.”
 
“Think about it. We are a legally married husband and wife making love in (what we thought was) the privacy of our own bedroom. Is what we're doing bad or `unnatural?'”
 
Soun's eyes had slipped from Ranma's face again. This time he was looking at her pussy. From the red hair that fringed there it could be no doubt that Ranma's girl form was a natural redhead. From the sexual stimulation of the situation, the lips were slightly pouting open. Such a lovely pussy surely needed a hard organ thrust into it. Again he caught himself and forced his eyes back up to Ranma's face.
 
This was a man making love to his wife. Even if the man was originally a woman and the woman was originally a man, this was still the way nature intended - a male with a female, none of that girl-on-girl stuff.
 
Finally Soun said, “I guess you're right. Carry on.” He turned and left the room.
 
While Soun had been looking at Ranma and the red haired girl had done all the talking, Nabiki had been watching his father. He didn't fail to notice the erection that was making a tent of his loose fitting sleep pants. He thought, “I guess another Tendo is hot for Ranma's cute little bod.”
 
“Ranma, did you notice the look on my dad's face.”
 
“Yeah, he looked kind of dazed. I was kind of hoping the display I was putting on would distract him enough that he'd buy my arguments. You'll have to admit some of those arguments were pretty weak.”
 
Nabiki asked, “Did you notice his erection?”
 
Ranma snorted. “Kind of hard to miss it. He must be at least as big as you, maybe bigger.”
 
Nabiki directed a glare at Ranma. He shouldn't be thinking about his father's penis like that. He said, “He wanted to slide it into you.”
 
“Well wanting and getting are two different things. He'll just have to use his hand like I always had to.”
 
“Did you want to go to sleep now?”
 
“What, and waste this perfectly good erection?” Ranma hadn't stopped her stroking of Nabiki's penis through the whole confrontation. She'd had to infuse some ki into it to keep is stiff, but now she would reap her reward.
 
Ranma moved herself to where she was straddling her lover's body. She raised herself up until the tip of Nabiki's penis was at the entrance of her vagina. With one hand gripping the organ to steady it, she lowered herself until it was fully sheathed inside her. “That got me so wound up I need something to relax me.” With that she began to raise and lower herself.
 
Author's Note: In case anyone was wondering, I'm not planning on having Soun join in on the sexual antics with his daughters and Ranma.
 
Coming Up - My biggest chapter. Kodachi attacks again but is defeated. More details worked out on the adoption plan. They hold the “mock wedding.” The papers are signed for the adoption. Time passes and Ranko is born. The chapter ends with Ranma getting a new surprise.