Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Memoirs of being in the Saddle ❯ The shower ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

=-=-=-=

How many times have I heard those words?

How many women had been in front of my camera because of them?

How many had I seen on their knees, doing things they wouldn't do for their husbands and lovers.

Things they wouldn't do in any other circumstances but one.

 

I kept my face still as I listened.

 

Nabiki had been merciless in her attempts to extort money, leaning on every button she could. She knew that debt was something that Ranma hated, and so she made sure she pushed him into that thorny brush over and over. 

 

Ten or so days ago a wall had to be fixed in the dojo. Ryoga had done it, I heard it from the footage, the swing, the smash, the stammered apology to Akane, but it was clearly Ranma's fault, so Nabiki said. He could have been better, put him down without dodging the attack. Bah.

 

In any event, a wall had a hole, and boards were needed. Good ones, it's a dojo after all. And Ranma had to pay for it.

 

Ranma showed me the bill in her pocket. Adjusting for inflation and conversion it was about fifty-thousand yen, or five hundred American dollars. Nabiki had handed it to him, in the school, in front of everyone in his class, all to let them know and throw just a little more dirt on him.

Twist the knife a bit more.

 

And his friends had heard and seen the bill from behind him.

Hiroshi and Daisuke, that was their names. I hadn't bothered all that much on keeping track of them, but I really should have.

Because in one stroke they stole a page and a step from me and got more out of Ranma than I had thus far.

 

The next day they came up to Ranma and had a little deal. They'd each cleaned out their bank savings, and together they had enough for the bill. 

 

They just wanted one little thing. 

 

Rather, two big jiggly things.

 

"Ten minutes into gym class, Hiroshi faked a sprained ankle. Daisuke and I each grabbed an arm and hauled him to the locker room. To the showers."

 

Once there, the limp vanished, and Ranma got undressed and into a towel. 

 

Then he stepped into the shower and lowered the temperature slowly.

 

=-=-=-=

 

There's apparently a point just below lukewarm where Ranma doesn't change one way or the other. 

 

Good to know. I filed that away while keeping my face stoic. 

 

Inside I was seething.

 

Those fucking brats. 

 

After all my patient efforts, after all my meticulous planning, in one swoop they'd snuck in and touched what was mine

 

How far had they gotten?

What if they ruined her for me?

 

I filed away their destruction for later, I was owed a few favors, and refocused on the problems in front of me.

 

I had been paying attention, and I also had been recording this, as I had each time we talked like this with my pocket tape recorder.

 

"And then?" I asked.

 

"It wasn't so bad, at first," she said quietly, looking intently at her glass. "I couldn't hear anything with the water all over me. I just kept my eyes closed and washed my hair." She shrugged. "Sure they tugged my towel off, but they'd seen nearly everything already during my fight with Mousse when I had the Cat's Tongue pressure point."

 

My private show was spoiled, like someone spitting on your food. 

 

"And then?" I pressed.

She shrunk into herself. I poured her another glass.

 

"Then..." she shivered a bit as she sipped at her third glass. "Then they stopped just watchin'."

 

=-=-=-=

 

It started with a quick poke to her stomach.

Not to feel her belly, but to see if she'd react. Like she did with all the other attempts to grope her. They'd watched Kuno make a fine parabolic arc enough times to know it was both painful for him and reflexive for her.

 

She twitched slightly but continued shampooing her hair.

 

The next touch was a bit higher, less of a poke this than the first.

 

The next, almost a caress, just under her breasts.

 

Finally, Daisuke sucked in a breath and grabbed her with his left hand, likely his non-jacking hand in case she broke it.

 

Imagine, a spectacular naked girl with a huge rack right in front of you and your first real move as a man is to grab her boob like it was a water balloon.

 

Fricken horny teenagers.

 

Ranma grunted but otherwise kept her eyes closed.

 

Emboldened, Daisuke would finally stop playing with himself with his other hand and spend the next three minutes fondling my Ranma with both hands. 

 

=-=-=-=

 

"It was strange," Ranma muttered. "Kuno's a squeezer and Happosai's a pincher, but they both know I'm gonna take a swing at them, even Kuno braces himself for it, deluded as he is."

"But here I couldn't. I promised."

 

Her gaze swept to the clock behind me. "Instead I just cracked an eye open and watched the clock on the wall."

 

"Which I shouldn't have done," Her gaze was dull when it came back to me. "Cause I saw Hiroshi's hand moving underneath his towel."

 

She was silent for a moment, trying not to think about what that meant.

 

"And then?" I prodded gently.

 

"With my eyes closed again, I didn't see Daisuke lean in to suck on em'."

 

=-=-=-=

 

After three minutes of watching, and three of groping, and a minute sucking on each nipple, Daisuke finally had the notion to grab the shampoo bottle and pour a large dollop onto his palm.

 

"Could you move out of the water please?" He said, getting a lather on his hands. "Maybe shut it off and strike a pose?"

 

She stepped out and shut the water off. Now she didn't have the shower to block the sound and distract her. And now she heard the sounds of their activities.

The sound of slick skin on skin, of an erection being stroked with little subtlety. And they would hear any sounds she made as well.

 

She pulled herself into a cheesecake pose, took a breath, and thrust her chest out. 

And braced herself.

 

Two minutes of soaping up Ranma's tits followed, with Daisuke losing track of everything except trying to catch those slippery, painfully erect nipples. 

 

Now that was stimuli Ranma could not ignore like the amateurish gropes, this I know practically empirically from ample footage. She bit back moans, tried to control her breathing, and desperately sought control. 

 

Not over her desire like some cheesy H-mag, but to not hurt him. Women don't suddenly become docile at some tit rubbing like in bad H-movies. She was resisting the urge to slug him like she did anyone who tried that.

 

But she couldn't fight, she couldn't run, and she couldn't shout. So she tried to endure.

 

And that's when Hiroshi struck. 

 

At the ten minute mark with her still closed eyes Ranma had lost track of Hiroshi, and thus what she heard from behind her came as a surprise.

 

"Mind if I step in bro?"

 

=-=-=-=

 

I found myself blinking owlishly. 

 

"He used those exact words?" I asked. Ranma seemed a bit surprised at my voice, I had been silent for most of this. 

 

"Y-yeah, right in my ear."

 

I refilled her glass once more to buy me time to think. Finally, I gestured for her to continue.

 

"W-well, Daisuke let go and Hiroshi grabbed me from behind..."

 

=-=-=-=

 

Of course, to reach from behind and get a slick handful from under a girls arms, you have to be real close.

With Ranma's towel being pulled off her at the beginning, all that separated her from Hiroshi was his school towel, and those aren't exactly thick.

 

He pressed into her as fondled her chest, trying to pull her into his embrace. Quickly, she learned about the horns of her dilemma: If she leaned forward to try to escape his fondling she'd be rubbing her ass against his erection and press his hands all the harder on her tits. But, if she leaned back in the direction he was pulling he'd have far better access to her breasts, and she'd have to hear his gasping breath in her ear.

 

She tried both anyway, seeking a solution.

 

That only drove Hiroshi wilder, thinking his antics were working, and he started rubbing his erection against her through his towel in short thrusts as he tried to clumsily nibble on her ear. 

 

His hands weren't nearly as slick as Daisuke's, and thus he managed to capture her nipples in-between his fingers after a minute. He tugged at them, drawing a small squeak out of Ranma.

 

"You like that, don't you?" He grunted in her ear. At her stammered denials, he nuzzled the nape of her neck. "Really? Look how hard your nipples are."

He tugged on then again, pressing his elbows against her sides to keep her from leaning forward to follow them. This time she did moan, just a little. "See?"

 

He grinned and as close as they were, she felt his cheeks move against her neck. "I wonder how you are below?"

 

He pulled himself back, leaning them both back slightly. "How's she look down there bro?"

 

As Ranma pulled herself forward despite his grip on her chest, she was greeted with Daisuke sitting cross-legged on the ground, towel off and by the side.

 

He was eye level with her crotch and was stroking himself like mad. 

 

"L-Looks good from here," he said, nodding his head. From the sound of it, he wasn't far from finishing.

 

Ranma found Hiroshi trying to get her legs apart by pushing with his own."Great." He grunted, sound fairly close himself. 

 

"Let's take this party down to the ground."

 

=-=-=-=

 

"Let's take this party down to the ground." I repeated. 

 

Ranma looked miserable. "Yeah."

 

I didn't know whether to rage, laugh, or cry.

I settled for scowling instead. Ranma seemed relieved at my stormy expression at the very least. 

 

You see, there's a reason I've been able to guess with a fair accuracy above how exactly it went down. Ranma wasn't nearly as verbose as I had been, but it didn't matter. 

 

You see, that came from a porno.

 

A porno I directed at that.

 

I think that merits a bit of explanation.

 

=-=-=-=

 

It was during my fourth year behind the camera in what I call my alternate job. I'd proven myself dependable, good with a shot, and not prone to fuck up.

 

Now it wasn't like I was chosen because of that, it was because of the flu season.

The director and most of his dependables were hacking and wheezing and bedridden, and as the senior-most non-sick person I was given the job.

Again, the only reason we didn't cancel and do it later was that we'd already paid a deposit on the area we were using and in the immortal words of Mr. Takajiro; "Somebody better be fucking somebody in there or else."

 

A man of few words. I liked him.

 

Now, the main guy and the 'actress' were also sick, so I went through the Rolodex (which is totally a real thing you young bastards) and finally got two -rather three- people to do the deed.

 

The lady I honestly can't remember her name. She was packing the latest implants from the Shiroka Plastic Surgery, through the armpit and minimal scarring. The only other thing was that she was a bit of a stickler for her contract.

 

The 'Actors' we the famous twin boys - famous for their twincest BL routines that is.

They were tired of being only in each other's arms and they wanted to do that thing that many an actor initially wants when they sign up for this work; to fuck a hot woman and get paid for it.

Their manager was a forty-something lady who was obsessed with "keeping them pure from a woman's touch", and since I called them directly behind her back, they jumped at the opportunity to stick it in a woman for a change.

As for why they didn't force the issue with their manager? Money, of course.

 

Their names I remember. Their stage names were, I shit you not, Ichi and Nii.

One and Two.

And yes they called each other Ichi-nisan and Nii-nisan.

Look them up, they may be out of the business now, but they had close to a hundred films together.

 

In any event, flush with the responsibility and hoping to make something "Artsy" I talked to the boys who had gotten there first. They agreed to my script.

 

The girl was just in it for the paycheck, but she had a clause about DP. No spit roasting, Tokyo Towering (Not Eiffel Towering, that's different) or other such shenanigans.

 

But she didn't have a clause about them taking turns...

 

In any event, I wanted things to be more genuine, so the girl wasn't told about the other twin. Ichi and the girl got started in the shower, Nii snuck in, and the rest was, as you say, history.

 

It ended up being a decent success, with only one real snag. 

 

And that happened at "Let's take this party down to the ground."

 

Long story short, Diiko (That was her name! She kept changing it as she swapped her implants up.) was a bit top-heavy, read a lot.

 

So when they tried to "take this party down to the ground." well, they fell.

 

Nii nearly ended up with a fractured ass, which I didn't even know was a thing, and we had to swap him with Ichi on the bottom. And slather a lot of water-resistant makeup on the bruises on his back and ass.

He ended up being the "Gentle" one, while Ichi on the bottom was the "Rough" one.

 

Taking turns but only one in her at a time, just like Diiko's contract said.

 

The movie, all told, had a grand total of three transitions. The start standing which cut off when Ichi hoisted Diiko's legs off the ground while Ni was holding her under her arms, an artistic shot of a towel tossed in mid-air with a fadeaway, and the "ground party." 

 

=-=-=-=

 

The reason all this is important is that while I suppose that Ranma might be acrobatic enough to do the transition if she was willing, and she sure as hell wasn't, there was no way they went down gracefully.

 

"And then?" I asked gently, knowing the answer.

 

Ranma grimaced. "Then we fell down."

 

=-=-=-=

 

Once Ranma's legs were in the air, everything went to chaos. Hiroshi, still leaning back with his legs splayed to keep Ranma's spread, slipped first. Ranma fell with him, and Daisuke was carried along for the ride.

 

Hiroshi ended up taking the brunt of Ranma's weight, and petite as she was, it was like having a fifty pound bag of rice fall on you. Her ass was jammed against his dick hard, but since he was so close, that was all it took. He blew his load into his towel and was out like a light from his head hitting the shower tiles.

 

Not that Ranma knew this, she described it as "I fell on 'im, something poked me in the butt hard, and he moaned and passed out."

 

Then there was Daisuke. He didn't have a towel, and he fell forwards. He ended up nearly face first into her crotch.

 

Ranma wasn't stunned or dazed, she was a martial artist after all, and she squirmed out of Hiroshi's arms and tried to free herself from under Daisuke.

 

And so as she squirmed and he dizzily still clung to her one leg, she accidentally rubbed her shin and foot against his balls and the underside of his dick. That set him off.

 

He came, clutching her leg, all over her shin.

 

 

=-=-=-=

 

"And then?" I asked with a note of finality.

 

"I freaked out a little bit once I realized Daisuke'd made a mess on my leg." Her eyes swept up to meet mine briefly, before returning to her half full glass. "I tapped a spot on the side of his temple, washed everything off in a hot shower, got dressed, and went back to Gym class." 

 

She swished the brandy in her glass for a moment, before taking a small sip. "When they asked why I was damp, I said I got turned into a girl, which was true, and detoured to change back. When they asked where Daisuke is, I said I hadn't seen him since the showers."

 

The teacher had eventually gone there, seen the two both desperately trying to get into their clothes, Hiroshi with a miraculously cured ankle, and gave them both detention for faking it. And since Gym was the last class of the day for them, he went straight to the Tendos from there. Well, actually he avoided the Tendo place until dark, snuck inside, ate the leftovers Kasumi had kept from Genma, and fled under her covers.

 

It was Nabiki's cutting remarks the next day Sunday that drove her to my place so early in the day. Drove her to scrub her leg raw before having a breakdown at what she saw in the mirror.

 

And that led us to today, Monday, after school, and Ranma was looking at me for answers.