Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ No Cure For the Untruthful ❯ The plan ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi-Minna! I'm back! I never expected to get as many review as I did. Thank you to all the people who reviewed because all of your reviews are greatly appreciated. Anyways, on with the story.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Ranma stared into the shocked eyes of Akane, horrified.

'Your so cute?' where the hell did that come from?' Wondered Ranma scratching his head nervously, thinking of an excuse that would override what he just said.

"Wh-what did you just say?" Akane asked, completely taken aback by Ranma's previous outburst. "You really think I'm cute?" Akane added suspiciously.

To that, Ranma laughed nervously "Are you nuts? What I meant to say is that while you might be a tomboy, your still cute and-" Cutting himself off after noticing that the words that he had originally intended to come out of his mouth were currently elsewhere.

"And what, Ranma" Akane asked starting to blush. When she received no reply she repeated the question. This time more forcibly.

"AND WHAT Ranma!"

Knowing he couldn't get his way out of this, one he vainly hoped that this reply would come out right.

"Sexy…"

Akane blushed furiously at this reply; first with guilty pleasure and then with anger. Pulling one of her magically appearing mallets out, she proceeded to make Ranma pay for his statements.

"Baka hentai!!!!!!!" She yelled as she sent Ranma on the roof of the dojo after which she then heatedly took herself off to her room.

The rest of the residents at the Tendo dojo were flabbergasted, never having witnessed a weirder evening.

"Well, anyone for cake?" Kasumi Demurely asked.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Once in her room, Akane jumped on her bed and started sobbing. 'Ranma no baka. Why does he do this to me? One minute he's telling me how unattractive I am, then the next he's complimenting me? I wish he would make up his mind.'

Her train of thought was suddenly interrupted by a familiar blur of color running by her.

"P-Chan! Where have you been?" Akane said hugging the little piglet that had always brought her so much comfort to her chest. When she pulled back to look at the piglet, he was staring at her as if he was wondering why she was crying.

"You're probably wondering why I'm crying." She said sheepishly as she began to tell her story to the piglet. Sometimes it felt as if P-Chan really understood her. After she finished telling him what happened he abruptly jumped from her grasp and out the door again.

"P-Chan! What's wrong? Where are you going?" Akane asked as she got up to follow him.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

'Damn, Akane didn't have to be so violent about it.' Ranma thought now sporting a lump on his head because of her violent reaction. 'Well, since I'm over here, I might as well train.'

Training was good for him anyway. It helped to clear his head and make him feel refreshed.

'When the hell did all this start happening? Everything that comes out of my mouth is not what I was going to say.' Ranma smirked, 'It's almost like I can't….' His expression turning from wry amusement to horror "Lie."

"I can't lie…" He repeated to himself.

Flashback

"Nihao Ranma! I made special for you."

"Oi, there's not one of your potions again in here is there?" He asked.

"What you think of Shampoo? I no do thing like that!"

End of Flashback

'Shampoo' he thought angrily as he got up; ready to go confront the scheming Amazon.

"Ranma you bastard!!" Yelled Ryoga, coming practically out of nowhere, fist drawn ready to pound Ranma.

"Ryoga" Dodging a punch "What's" punch "Your" punch "Problem P-brain?"

"You made Akane-san sad again. Why are insulting her one-minute, and then complimenting her the next? You better not be lying to her or I'm going to beat you to death!" He finished his speech yelling throwing another punch.

Throwing a punch himself, "It's not like I lied to her. I can't even lie!"

This confession caught Ryoga off guard, causing him to get hit in the face.

"What?" Ryoga asked confusedly, no longer trying to attack Ranma.

"Just what I said P-brain. I can't lie. Last night, I made a trip at the Neko Hanten and Shampoo gave me something to eat. I think she might have put some kind of truth pill in my food." Ranma replied.

"Okay then let me ask you some questions." Ryoga said.

"Do you really dislike being a girl?"

"Not really. I get lots of free stuff."

"How do you feel about all your fiancé's?"

"Shampoo cute but annoying, Ucchan is just a friend, and Kodachi is just Kodachi."

"What about Akane? Do you like her?" Ryoga asked pensively.

"No…I love her." Ranma said putting his hand over his mouth afterwards. 'Did I just say that? I guess that's how I really feel about her.'

His thoughts were cut off by Ryoga's agonized scream "WHY?"

"Shut up P-brain! We don't want everybody to know what's going on." Ranma said attempting to make Ryoga be quieter.

"You don't deserve Akane!" Ryoga yelled as he threw a punch at Ranma. Ranma quickly dodged and countered the attack with one of his own.

"What are you talking about? You're the one who's always sleeping in her bed "P-Chan!"

As the two keep fighting, they didn't notice the person who was watching their exchange of words and blows.

"Ranma wh-what did you mean by that?" Asked an apprehensive Akane.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Ohh, cliffhanger!!! I'm so evil *smiles devilishly* Anyways, please review so that I know it's okay to continue. ^_^