Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Ranma:Dark Ages ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: Don't own Ranam 1/2 Rumiko Takahashi does. I do however own the non cannon characters and a LOT of the Ideas about Vampires that I have put into this fic. Anything that you have never heard about Vampires is probably mine... so don't steal. However you may use (With my permission just e-mail me.) this is the disclaimer for all the chapters. I have no desire to be redundant.

Ranma: Dark Ages

Legend

The Legend says that at the beginning of time gods or a god, depending on who you talk to created this universe. I heard that the main God was called Lord and the others were called according to what they did or were. Thus they were all one body but they all had different jobs.

They created the planet and all that was on it, plants, animals and the elements. Lord told Creator to create a race that would live in an underworld and test the creatures of World. They were called Demons. One day Creator decided that he wanted to make a race of his own. The people he created were not as powerful as the Demons but they were smart and clever. He called them Humans. Dark, another of the gods, did not like that the Humans were not destroyed immediately, but Lord said that he wanted all of his people to have a say in the making of World. So Dark went to Night and forced her to help him make a race of beings to prey on the Humans. They were called DemonSpawn they hated Humans. Night went to Light very upset about what happened and together they created a race called Shanie.*

These two races needed Human bodies to affect the Human part of the world. Shanie were Humans who could not be eaten by DemonSpawn. DemonSpawn were creatures that were as soulless as their creator. Lord was angry at Dark for trying to destroy the Humans and forcing himself on Night so he condemned Dark to being one of his own creations taking away his soul. His duties were giving to a youngling by the name of Darkness and she did her job well. Lord also gave certain Humans the power to fight the DemonSpawn. They were called Slayers they were chosen from among those females who had the power of Light and Night. In addition, if they ever were "made"* they would become Shanie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Notes::::::
This is the Legend, you will find it in my fic Pokemon: Dark Ages as well. With a few differences ^ . ^ The two fics and any other fic I title Whatever: Dark Ages will eventually crossover in to a fic titled Dark Ages. These fics are actually crossed in to my own Vampire world ^ . ^ If I ever become a professional writer you will know because the Legend will be in those stories as well, well as long as they are Vampire stories ^ . ^