Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Ranma the Werecat ❯ Chapter 2

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A new home & new family chapter 2

I do not own Ranma ½
thoughts
"talking"
"mind speech"
Ranma the Werecat

In the Valley of the Gods lived a care taker by the name of Maya Catseye Brennen the dark elf a follower of Eilistraee the Dark Maiden daughter of Corellon Larethian king of the eleven patheon.

Authors note Maya only answers to Catseye. So from on out I will only mention the name Catseye, End of Authors note.

Something’s very wrong and I can feel that it's in great pain and it maybe dying. I have to see if I can save it. As Catseye thought this she ran as if the demons of hell were chasing her. Upon reaching the edge of the valley Catseye saw a badly wounded young child that was unconscious and bleeding profusely from his wounds. Gathering up the badly wounded child Catseye teleported to her cave, when she materialized with Ranma Catseye looked around and found a place to lay down the injured boy.

I’ve got to stop the bleeding if I’m going to save the boy. I wonder what happened to him to cause such wounds. Here’s the medicines that I need to stop the bleeding also I will use the potion of extra healing to speed it up. Catseye came over to the boy with a bag of medicines and went to work trying to save Ranma’s life.

That took most of my potions of extra healing to save the young boy’s life. When he awakens I can ask what happened to him.

I wonder where poppa is. I’ve got to find him before he punishes me for running away
. Ranma thought to himself.

"Human child can you hear ME in your thoughts?" asked a very angry Neko.

"Yes I can hear you. Who are you?" Answered a very scared Ranma.

"I am Neko the God of Felines and I have bonded with you so that I could save you from the pit of cats. Your trainer in Neko Ken is dead. I mauled him to death to keep him from hurting us. I did not have the strength to heal our wounds so I ran through a glowing portal to get away from the sirens that were screaming and coming closer. I can train you in the true Neko Ken and not the version that your trainer taught you. Would you like that?" Asked a rather upset Neko concerning the treatment of Ranma at the hands of Genma.

"I guess that is acceptable." answered a very upset and scared Ranma.

"Now wake up because someone is coming". Neko rather harshly informed Ranma.

Ranma awoke up and watched and wondered what was going to happen to him now; decided to talk to his mysterious savoir and to find what was going to happen now that his father was dead. He also wanted to know where his mother was, and if he could go and live with her. If not then would the mysterious lady want to become his mother?

“Hello” called out Ranma trying to get the woman’s attention.

Good he’s awake, but unfortunately I do not understand his language. It is a good thing that I have these translator stones that can translate any language at the same time I can learn his language and he can learn mine. Thought a rather upset Catseye who wanted to punish whoever harmed the boy.

Picking up two of the translator stones, Catseye walked over to where Ranma laid and handed him one of the stones and she kept the other one so that they have a talk.

“Hello my name is Lady Catseye and I have given you a translator stone so that we can communicate with one another. You must keep that with you if you are going to learn the language here and I will need to learn your language as well. This will work for the time being. What is your name young one?”

“My name is Ranma Saotome and I am the Heir to the Musabetsu Kakutou Saotome-Ryuu School of Anything Goes Martial Arts. Can I use this stone to talk to just you or can I use it to talk to anyone and be able to understand them?”

“Ranma what is martial arts? I have never heard of that before. The stones can be used to communicate with anyone” Catseye informed Ranma.

“I can show if you like Lady Catseye. That is great to know that the stones can help me to learn new languages”, Ranma told Catseye then Ranma preformed a series of jumps, kicks, and punches to show Catseye what martial arts are.

After Ranma showed Catseye his martial arts moves, he then asked Catseye “Can I please go home to my mommy. Please!”

“Ranma where does your mother live? I could take you to her if I knew where she lived. I also need to know how you got here and if it is safe for me to return you to her.”

“According to Neko he brought me here though a glowing portal. Mom lives somewhere in Japan and I do not remember where. As to if it is safe, I do not think my mom would ever hurt me” Answered a somewhat confused Ranma.

“Ranma who is Neko?” asked a slightly confused Catseye “I know that you were alone when I found you Ranma.”

“Neko is the God of Felines and he has bonded with me.” Ranma informed Catseye.

“Ranma the only glowing portal that I know of is bridge between worlds and it has closed. It only opens every ten years, so I’m afraid that there is no way to send you home for at least ten years. Since that is the case, I’m going to have to adopt you as my son until I can find a way to return to your birth mother. As for Neko you may have become his avatar and if that is the case you may lose your humanity.” When Catseye finished speaking Ranma began to crying. Catseye gathered up Ranma into her arms and started to comfort him by sing a soft lullaby to easy his fears. When Ranma stopped crying he realized something about Catseye. She only had four fingers, black skin, silver hair, and purple eyes.

“Are you some kind of demon?” asked a slightly scared Ranma.

“No Ranma I am not a demon. My race is called Drow and we are dark elves. There are many races that live on this world and not all are human. Also not all of the races that live here are friendly some are evil and would do anything to hurt or kill the innocent.”

Ranma was no longer scared of Catseye “Then I guess you can be my new mommy.”

“That is great Ranma for tomorrow we will go to the village and I will formally adopt you as my son and after that we will register you in school and then maybe you can make some new friends. I almost forgot about clothes shopping for you after all you will need a school uniform, books, pens, and whatever else that you may need for school. Does that sound like a plan?”

“Do I have ta go to school?” whined Ranma.

“Yes Ranma you must go to school. If I had to go to school then so do you. Besides school will be fun because they teach fighting, magic, and mind magic’s they will also test you to see if you have any other hidden talents. Ranma you have much to learn and I will also teach you the healer’s art. That means that you will be really busy studying to be the best.”

“Mommy I am hungry. Can I please get something to eat?” whined a very hungry Ranma.

“Sure Ranma I will make us some dinner.”

As Catseye moved about the room, she began preparing dinner for her new son and her. Catseye made sure to plan extra portions for Ranma and making sure that she added extra ingredients that would help with healing just in case she may have missed something. When dinner was ready she brought Ranma a huge steaming bowl of venison stew and a spoon to eat it. “Here Ranma eat up.” Once Ranma started eating Catseye then joined him.

Ranma eat his food rather rapidly then he turned his bowl over to show that he was done. Catseye got up and dished Ranma up another bowl of stew “Ranma you do not have to eat so fast no one is going to steal your dinner.” Catseye then went back to eating her dinner. After dinner Catseye had Ranma help her with the dishes and putting away the food.

“Ranma I will show you where to sleep tonight after all it will be your responsibility to make sure that the area is kept clean. Okay.”

“Okay mom”

Catseye showed Ranma to his room which was at the other end of the cave then she showed him where her was room was in case he may need something. After that Catseye took Ranma outside to the outhouse, and few feet away from the outhouse was the bathing area which had a small pool that was for washing and hot springs for soaking.

“Ranma always put out the occupied sign in case people show up. The pools are clothing optional. If you do not put out the occupied sign you may have guests joining you in the hot springs. I know because I am speaking from experience and it can be embarrassing. It is getting dark lets head back so that we can get a good nights sleep.”

“Ranma do you remember where your room is?” asked Catseye.

“I remember where my room is mom”, answered Ranma

“I’ll see you in the morning then Ranma”, Catseye finished saying by giving Ranma a good night kiss on the fore head.

That night Ranma started having nightmares about the Neko Ken Training. “Please poppa let me out I’ll good”, Ranma cried out in his sleep.

"Ranma you are safe here and no one is going to hurt you. By the way it is time that I trained you in the true Neko Ken are you ready?" Neko informed Ranma.

"What do I have to do to learn the Neko Ken?" asked Ranma as he remembered his pat experience and not wanting to repeat it at all.

"Ranma we will train in the dream realm thus there will be no rest periods after all your body is asleep and very little chance of personal injury. The very first thing that you must do is get used to my true form which is a Black Panther. That will take care of your fears of cats, by doing this all cats will become your brothers and sisters and you will be able to communicate with as well as they be able to talk to you. I will also train you ki blasts and various chi blasts styles." with that Neko began to train Ranma in the true form of the Neko Ken.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~

To my readers I need your help in deciding what kind of Werecat that Ranma should be.

Please read and review.

Here is a list of choices.

Were panther

Were jaguar

Were cheetah

Were tiger

Were lion

Any help in deciding is highly appreciated please review and email me your suggestions.
Next chapter is School Days wear Ranma becomes a were cat.