Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Reverse ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: Ranma 1/2 and all associated characters are the property of Rumiko Takahashi. This fan-fiction isn't intended for commercial use but is rather a tribute to the 'ranma-universe' idea.

If you want to put this story on your site, go ahead. Just please tell me so at : kinotama@hotmail.com

((It starts after Nodoka has contacted the Tendos, but doesn't know about Ranma's or Genma's curses.))

Reverse

By: Kinotama

Happosai was walking around after being kicked to China by Ranma, and trying to decide what to do for revenge. <I'll cause him to be stuck in his girl form permanently. Heh-heh. But how?>

"Sir! Stop where you are!" Happi actually stopped for the Guide. "Sir, you are very lucky you not cursed. You nearly walked in Spring of Drowned Girl, a very said legend about a girl who.." "Wait!"

Happi gotten a terrible idea to get girl stuck as Ranma-chan. "Can I get a canteen of Spring of Drowned Girl? To cure a girl who fell in one of your cursed springs." The Guide looked doubtful at Happosai's generosity, but he agreed with one condition. "No one else may touch the water except for the girl, okay?" Happosai just nodded. "Go get a barrel and a tin ladle from my house and be extremely careful with the water."

Happosai smiles when he left the place of cursed springs. Heading towards Nermia, Japan, he is extremely careful with the water. Smirking, Happosai thought,<Boy, is Ranma ever going to get it.>

"Ranma-chan, Panda-san, dinner is ready!" Ranma quickly put on some dry clothes. Rushing down the stairs, Ranma tripped and fell in Akane's lap. Before anyone could say anything, Akane malleted Ranma out of the house. Since Ranma was in his girl form, Akane had malleted him/her to the outskirts of Nermia.

As Ranma started to fall she headed straight towards Ryouga. Ryouga with his reflexes caught Ranma in both hands. Noticing it was Ranma, he was about to yell his usual, "Prepare to die!", until he saw she was unconscious. Ryouga chuckled and cradled Ranma while he searched for Dr.Tofu's clinic. Ryouga made a beeline straight to Dr. Tofu. "Dr. Tofu? It's me, Ryouga. Ranma must have gotten malleted again."

Tofu came out of the back. "You know what?" Placing Ranma on the table, Ryouga shook his head.

"You never get lost when someone counts on you." Ryouga was startled for he noticed that too. Tofu looked Ranma over. "She's just unconscious this time." "What do you mean by this time?" "Akane has nearly killed Ranma these past months when you were lost. Last time, Ranma came in here, he was in a coma for a week. No one noticed or cared to look for him. When he came to he nearly broke down and started crying." Ryouga was shocked and looked at the person on the table. "Ryouga, listen carefully now. Sometimes Ranma comes in to help me out for free, but each visit I see him getting more and more depressed. If Ranma threw a Shi Shi Houkadan right now, he could blow up all of Tokyo at least."

"Why are you telling me?" Tofu turned to Ranma sleeping peacefully now that she was safe and cared for. "Because Ranma told me that you and me are the closest people to friend, he has right now."

". . ." Tofu steered Ryouga towards the waiting room. "Ranma should wake up tomorrow, would you like to stay?" Nod. "You can sleep on the couch." Ryouga put down his things, and laid down on the couch falling fast asleep.

"Ryouga?" Ryouga slowly woke up. "W..wa? Ranma?" Ranma sat on the floor, looking up at him through her lashes. Seeing he was awake, she put her head on the floor. "Ryouga, I'm sorry for fighting you and not waiting for you before going China. You may hurt or kill me now, and I won't stop you."

Ranma ((still in girl form)) stayed on the floor, head on the ground. Ryouga looked sad at Ranma. "Ranma what happened exactly when I was gone? Was it that bad? Please, Ranma, tell me. I want to help you as a friend." Ranma looked up at him. "Do you really mean it? As a friend?" "Yes." Ranma got up from the floor. "I know just the spot." "Not going to change back?" If it was possible, Ranma looked even sadder, but shook her head. "It will be harder to tell you if I'm a guy." Ryouga shouldered his pack and followed Ranma. With all the twists and turns Ranma took, it was a wonder that Ryouga didn't get lost. Ranma showed Ryouga the spot in the secluded section of the park close to the river. Ryouga put down his pack, and sat against the largest tree there. Ranma sat next to him and told all that happened. Akane malleting Ranma for just being in the same room, suffering extensive injuries, more fiancees, hiding from his mom as Ranko, and his feeling exhausted from being treated as a piece of property to be had. Ryouga was worried as Ranma told him of his/her thoughts to end this life, either honorably or dishonorably. Ranma had started crying in loud sobs. Ryouga pulled Ranma into his lap, and held her close. Neither noticed a camera clicking as one of Nabiki's underlings took shots of them.

Nabiki looked at the folder where her underlings put things that she must look at immediately. In the folder was a thick envelope from her main spy, Sasan. Nabiki's curiosity arouse for Sasan was trusted enough to almost work independently. The note on the front of the envelope told Nabiki to charge money first, then view and show everyone what was in the envelope. Yes, it was about Ranma. Nabiki unsure, but trusting her underlining gathered the Tendos, Amazons, and Ukyo together in the dojo after receiving money. When everyone was there, she opened the envelope and took out a tape & photos. Playing the tape first, they all heard Ranma's confessions. Feeling shamefaced after hearing Ranma wanting to kill himself, Nabiki just passed out the photos before remembering to ask for money. Looking at the photos, everyone including Cologne, Kasumi and Nabiki, fainted. For the pictures had Ranma-chan crying & sitting in Ryouga's lap, while Ryouga looked concerned & was embracing her.

Nodoka Saotome came in to find the Tendos, their panda, and their friends had all fainted. Picking up the photos, Nodoka looked both happy and concerned for Ranko. Happy for Ranko to find a caring guy, but concerned for she was crying.

Ranma having finished crying felt better than he/she felt in months. Yet, Ranma just couldn't get up, her eyelids felt like weights. Ryouga smiled down at Ranma. "Sleep, Ranma. You must be exhausted."

Ranma smiled a weak smile and fell quickly, quietly, & deeply asleep. Ryouga knew he probably should get up and set up camp, but he didn't feel like disturbing Ranma's sleep. <Somehow, this feels right.> Ryouga looked at the stars and looked back down at Ranma. <She's cute when she sleeps.> He froze and then relaxed. <Of course Ranma looks cute, for she is very vurnable right now. I know all the masks Ranma hidden behind are gone and Ranma trusts me enough to actually cry in front of me.>

"I see your picture becomes you." Ryouga was startled until he recognized the ki signature. "Mrs. Saotome come. I'm sorry I can't stand but to do so will awaken her." Nodoka came out and sat down in front of Ryouga. Ranma shifted so she was cuddling against Ryouga's chest with her arms holding tightly his waist. Nodoka had to stifle a chuckle as a beet-red Ryouga tried to get Ranma to let go his waist. "So Ryouga? Why was Ranko crying?" Nodoka silenced his protests. "I know it wasn't you, but please tell me." Ryouga gave in and told Nodoka what Ranma told him.

Happosai was in Nermia. Before doing anything else, he heated up the water in the barrel. <Ranma won't know what hit him.> Happosai took the kettle in search of Ranma.

Nodoka got up from the sleeping bag Ryouga lent her, and turned towards the tree where Ryouga sat down yesterday. She looked down lovingly at them. <They look so peaceful together, but Ryouga told me how Ranko was treated. And Ranko had always mentioned Ryouga's tendency to get really depressed over something simple and his direction sense. I think it's good for them to have someone they can depend on to ease the loneliness.> Nodoka made breakfast while she waited for the two to wake up.

Ryouga was awake first, and started blushing again when he saw Ranma was still asleep and that she still hasn't let go of his waist. Ranma stirred, so Ryouga said to Ranma, "Your mom's here, for it turns out your confession was taped & we were photographed." Ranma woke up, but she was not all there yet. She turned those deep sapphire eyes to look towards the warm chocolate eyes of Ryouga's. Ryouga couldn't take his eyes away from Ranma's gaze. <So much sadness as before, except now I can see an underlying of hope.> Ranma blinked several times to wake up and wondered why Ryouga was so close.

"Morning Ranko-chan! Morning Ryouga-kun! Breakfast is ready!" Nodoka invertingly got Ryouga's attention, who noticed their position, blushed, and tried to get Ranma to let go of him. It took several seconds for Ranma to wake up totally, then blushing disengaged from Ryouga and go towards Nodoka for breakfast. After the small group finished eating, Nodoka showed Ranma and Ryouga the photo of them that she brought along. "This just proves that you two are good for each other! Ryouga is definitely a fine man to be able to comfort Ranko when she needs it." Ryouga and Ranma tried to say they were just friends, but Nodoka wouldn't listen. "I think we should go back to the Tendo Dojo. They must really be worried." Nodoka quickly packed Ryouga's gear, and led them to the dojo.

Happosai grinned in mirth and deceitfulness. He told everyone that he was going to teach Ranma a lesson, and no one suspected a thing since the same thing happens over and over again. Happosai wanted this revenge so badly it hurt. He tensed at the door opening to show Nodoka, Ryouga, and Ranma-chan walk in. Happosai stated his challenge to Ranma for a match, everyone is only allowed to watch and no interfering until one of them is down, out, or ran away. No one disagreed to the rules, but Ryouga knew something was wrong. He just couldn't figure out what. Ranma-chan bowed to Happosai and went into his favorite stance that deceptively looked like he/she was just standing still. Yet when Happosai threw a kettle at Ranma-chan, Ranma just stood there confused and let the kettle splash her with hot water. Standing there dripping with water, Ranma was clueless to what was wrong. Ryouga shouted to Ranma. "Ranma! You didn't change back!" Happosai chuckled. "Ranma, guess what was in the kettle? Heated water from `Cursed Spring of Drowned Girl.' I assure you that you will stay a girl, forever!" Then he quickly left.

Nodoka was confused, then she formed a conclusion based on all the facts and snippets of information that she gathered over time. "Ranma?" Ranma looked at Nodoka with shock, fear, and resignation. "Yes, mom. It's me, Ranma. Except now I'm permanently a girl." Nodoka rushed over to Ranma and embraced her. "I always wanted a daughter." Ranma looked confused. "What do you mean?" Nodoka smiled and announced so everyone could hear. "The claim for seppuku was held only by my husband and son. Since Genma did technically make you a man among men, he won't have to commit it." Ranma swallowed fiercely, "And me?" "You are now a female permanently. On the grounds that you are now my daughter, the contract is void for you too." Ranma and Ryouga both looked relieved at Nodoka's statements. Nodoka looked between Ranma and Ryouga. "Ryouga?" "Yes, Mrs. Saotome?" "How would you like to help Ranma rebuild a new life?" Ryouga smiled and bowed. "I would be honored to." Nodoka drew out her katana blade on everyone else. "Now…" snarled Nodoka. "Any marriage contracts are void for there is no more Ranma." Out of the corner of her eye, she saw her child and Ryouga snapped to attention. "There is only a Ranko Saotome. Any new or different marriage contracts will be made by me, and only with her consent." The newly dubbed Ranko started crying. Before Nodoka could move, Ryouga was by Ranko's side comforting her and saying everything will be all right. He then picked her up and headed out the door. Nodoka sternly told Genma it was time to come home. And everyone got to see a meek Genma go back home after 11 years. Akane-"What just happened here?" Nabiki-"I'm not sure."

"Ryouga?" "Yes?" replied Ryouga looking down at the red head in his arms. "You can put me down now. I think I can walk." Ryouga blushed furiously as he put Ranko down. Nodoka gestured them inside. "Follow me to your rooms." She went upstairs to the first room on the left. "This will be Ryouga's room, and Ranko, your room is across the hall." Ryouga went to his room. <There's a faint masculine aura to this room.> Looking towards the dresser, he saw pictures of a younger, male Ranma. Smiling, with the thought of <Ranma looked so cute at that age.> Ryouga started to unpack his pack and put his stuff away.

Ranko had taken a quick peek into Ryouga's room. <Just as I expected.> thought Ranko. <My old room.> Ranko went to her new room. <This used to be my mother's old room when she was growing up.> Ranko looked around the room and decided she could live in this room without feeling too uncomfortable. "Ranko! Ryouga! Come down here!" The two aforementioned teens came racing down the stairs into the living room. Nodoka was sitting with a purse on the table and Genma was sulking in a corner. "We are going shopping to get you two some new clothes." When the groans receded, Nodoka continued. "Well, you are going to start school tomorrow." More groans were heard. "Rejoice for I will not make either one of you wear uniforms." Resigned nods. "And yes you get to pick out your own clothes." Ranko and Ryouga each wore a tentative smile for that thankful little fact.

Genma followed along sulkingly after Nodoka, Ranko, and Ryouga. As Nodoka stopped in front of a lingerie shop, Ryouga just started blushing furiously while Ranko panicked. "Mom! I. Can't. Go. In. There! It's . . ." Nodoka-"Ryouga! What did you do to her!" He pointed to a pressure point at the back of Ranko's neck. "I hit this pressure point. It allows for unconscious for a few minutes." Relieved, Nodoka looked at Ranko who was ((again!)) in Ryouga's arms. She looked back at the store, then at Genma. "Genma, dear." Genma furiously shook his head. "I ain''t going in there!" *Splash*

Ryouga had overturned a bucket on Genma, careful to get none of the water on anyone else. <<What was that for?>> was on one of Genma's numerous panda signs. Ryouga handed Ranko to Genma and sat down on the bench outside the store. "Since you're a panda and Ranko's father, you wouldn't be bothered going in there." Genma-panda grimaced as Nodoka hid a laugh. <What a gentlemen Ryouga is.> thought Nodoka. <Or maybe he's too embarrassed to go in.> Nodoka dragged her panda-husband with her unconscious daughter into the lingerie store. Ryouga sat on the park bench for a long wait.

When Ranko regained consciousness, she was in a large dressing room with her mother. Looking around and seeing the bras and things, she immediately started to complain. "Mom! You can't expect me to. ." "To what? Wear girls' clothes, because you're a girl forever now?" Ranko winced, while Nodoka stood there waiting. "I'm sorry. It's just that being a boy for the first 16 years of my life and at least half of one for another two years is affecting my judgment about being a girl for the rest of it." Nodoka hugged the forlorn girl. "There, there. I know it's hard, but at least this time you'll be with family and friends." Ranko looked happier until Nodoka held out a black, silky bra. "Dear, I want you to try this on." Groan.

Much later, to Genma's annoyance, Nodoka took them to a small tailor store owned by a Chiese couple. As the two tailors proceeded to get the measurements from Ranko, Ryouga blushed a deep red when he heard her chest size and her waist size. But when it was Ryouga's turn, Ranko was surprised for she didn't realize how muscular he was. Nodoka ((again)) noted both reactions and stored the information for later use. Nodoka than told the tailor to use their best judgments in the color and pattern of the Chinese clothes, but not to have too many dresses for Ranko and not to have too many robes for Ryouga. The tailors escorted them out of the shop, saying the clothes will be ready in the afternoon.

Nodoka sat back in her chair, enjoying the restaurant's atmosphere. Genma was sitting next to her, while Ranko & Ryouga occupied the seats across the booth from them. Nodoka was thinking on what she just learned. <Ryouga refused any dish with pork. Ranko also refused pork, but with the thankful glance that Ryouga gave her, it wasn't because Ranko might dislike eating pork for I know she likes bacon & such. I think that means Ranko likes Ryouga. Maybe as a friend right now, but now that she's permanently a girl, maybe, just maybe Ranko will like Ryouga even more. And then grandchildren!> Nodoka smile happily as she thought of grandchildren running around a yard. Genma stopped fidgeting and was relieved that Nodoka looked happy. Ranko and Ryouga in question were oblivious to both for they were famished.

After a huge lunch and some shopping for school supplies, they went to go pick up the clothes. Ranko and Ryouga conversed silently as Nodoka was looking over the clothes that they were going to try on. "Ryouga, you haven't gotten lost at all yet." "I'm as surprised as you are." Nodoka took half of clothes and gave them to Ryouga. "I want to see each outfit as you try them on. Same goes for you, Ranko." They shrugged and took the two fitting rooms next to each other.

With the first outfit on, Ryouga came out looking almost like Ranma except he still had his bandanna on. "Airen!!" "Huh? What?!" Ryouga looked at the person who glomped him. Ranko was there in an outfit that Shampoo would normally wear. Ryouga's face turned even redder than his shirt. "Uh. . um. . uh. . ." Ranko laughed and let go of him. "Sorry. I couldn't resist, especially with who we each are dressed like." Ranko turned toward her mother, putting on her cutest face of ` I'm the cutest thing since they invented puppies and kittens.' "Please mom. Can we get these outfits for sure?" Nodoka had on a smile, silently congratulating herself as she nodded her acceptance. Genma was having what looked like a heart attack when his child glomped Ryouga.

Cologne was having a conversation with Shampoo on what to do now. Cologne decided to make Ranko an honorary amazon to keep her in the tribe. Shampoo promised she wouldn't pursue Ranko anymore.((She's not gay, you know.)) Cologne also decided to stay in Japan with Shampoo and Mousse, so that they might be able to start a new house of training for the young amazons to come to, to learn of the outside world.

After dinner, Ranko and Ryouga were on the roof of the Saotome house talking of the new changes that happened so suddenly. Ranko-"Tomorrow at school, shall we wear the outfits were we look like Ranma & Shampoo?" Ryouga laughed. "Fine with me. Let's really mess with their heads. But I'm still going to wear bandannas, but in red." "And I'll still have my pigtail." After wondering how they'll handle school tomorrow, they went to their separate rooms and fell quickly asleep.

The next morning, the students were filing into the classroom noticing Akane & Ukyo in strange moods, and no Ranma any where. When the teacher came in with two new students, the students were confused. There was a guy in Ranmaish clothes and a Ranma-chan look-alike in Amazon type clothes. The teacher cleared his throat. "Class. We have two new students today. Ranko Saotome, who was Ranma's sister. And Ryouga Hibiki, Ranma's and Ranko's friend. Apparently, Ranma passed away this weekend due to the evilness of the pervert master, Happosai. So class, be nice." The teacher had Ranko & Ryouga sit near the window, and then started the lesson.

When the lunch bell rang, Ranko & Ryouga jumped out of the window. Students were in shock until they saw the two martial artists both landed safely from 3 stories down. Ranko led Ryouga to the tree where Ranma `used to' sit. Ranko jumped into a branch of the tree and sat down. Ryouga sat at the base of the tree, but near the branch where Ranko sat. Both decided `eat first, talk later' applied to this situation. After they finished eating they noticed the crowd of students near them. Ukyo, Akane, and Nabiki were walking towards them to get an answer, when. . . "Pigtailed girl!!" "Aaaahhhh!!!!!!!" Ranko fell out of the tree right onto Ryouga's lap. Kuno appeared out of the crowd. "Pigtailed girl, now that the foul sorcerer, Ranma, has died, you can come to me with open arms!" Ranko's battle aura ignited quickly. She got off Ryouga's lap, stood up, and slapped Kuno hard across the face. "Kuno no baka! Ranma was my brother! He died thanks to Happosai, and now you insult the dead." Kuno looked pale after hearing Ranko's grievance. "And my name is not pigtailed girl, it's Ranko! Ranko Saotome!"

Kuno went to the ground bowing lowly to Ranko. "I can not be any sorrier for your brother and my rude behavior, Ranko. Please forgive me." Ranko was about to pound Kuno flat, when she felt a hand on her shoulder and saw it was Ryouga. "Forgive him Ranko. Please, for me?" Ranko calmed down, and looked at Kuno. "You're forgiven Kuno. Yet know this. If it wasn't for Ryouga, I would be less inclined to forgive you." Ranko then jumped up to the roof of the school saying she was tired of dealing with these kind of things.

Daisuke and Hirosi ((Ranma's so called friends from manga)) went to Ryouga to say they were sorry that Ranma passed away. Then Daisuke asked Ryouga, "Are you living with Ranko?" "Yes." Hiro asked, "Have you done it yet?" "What?!" "Have you done it yet with Ranko?" Ryouga started getting angry at the immaturity of the pair, yet he didn't want to fight the noncombatants.

"Airen!!!!" Everyone quickly cleared a 10 ft circle from Ryouga. Ryouga looked down at the person who glomped him. Ranko let go and burst out laughing. "Ryouga, I'm sorry, but you should have seen everyone's faces." The rest of the day passed without any trouble. Well, at school anyway.

As Ranko and Ryouga were walking home from school, they saw Mousse wandering around. Or more appropriately, Mousse saw a blur with Amazon clothing. "Shampoo!" While holding on to who he thought was his love, Mousse gave her a kiss to prove his love. As he was kissing `his love', she melted in his arms. Ranko's legs gave out and she felt faint for Mousse was in fact a really good kisser.

"Get away from her!" Mousse dropped `his love' in surprise. "Ryouga, why are you telling me to get away from Shampoo?" Ryouga-"Put on your glasses Mousse." "Fine." Mousse took his glasses off his head and put them on to see Ranko blushing and Ryouga fuming. "You mean I kissed Ranko?" Ryouga snarled yes, while Ranko's face turn as red as her hair. Mousse helped her off the ground so she could stand. "I'm sorry. I didn't know. I thought you were Shampoo." Ranko tried to get her blushing under control as she answered. "Mousse, I can't marry Shampoo any more, so you could try to win her hand now." Ranko then grinned evilly and glomped Mousse. "Good luck in winning over Shampoo." With that said she gave him a quick kiss on his lips. "Come on Ryouga, we have to get back home." Ranko shot off towards the Saotome house. Ryouga glared at Mousse, then ran after her. Mousse just stood there blankly for awhile and went back to the Nekohanten thinking. <That was unexpected. She sure is cute. What on earth am I thinking?! Shampoo is the only one for me! But still. . .>.

Ryouga-"So Ranko, are you after Mousse now for your collection of admirers?" Ranko stopped. "Why are you saying such things?" "Does it matter?" "With the way your acting, I would almost think you're jealous if I didn't know any better." Ryouga-<What am I doing? Am I really jealous? Of Mousse even?> Ranko rushed off not waiting for a reply; Ryouga ran quickly after her. When he caught up, "Ranko, I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me." "It's okay." "I'm really sorry, I didn't mean anything by it. I'm sorry." "It's okay, really!" "Huh? Aaahh!" *Splash!* A furious black piglet came out of a pile of clothes. Ranko picked up the piglet and put the clothes in subspace. "Ryouga? You are telling Mom about your curse." Ryouga just bweed. Getting home, Ranko took out a kettle of hot water. "Mom? I have to show you something." "Really? What is it? Ranko! Why do you have Akane's P-chan?" Ranko set the piglet down and covered him with a towel. "Mom, it not P-chan." She poured hot water on the piglet. "It's Ryouga's cursed form." Ryouga blushing covered himself with a towel. Nodoka glared at Ryouga. "Are you Akane's P-chan?" Ranko interrupted. "Mom, no! Ryouga got this curse recently, and he just told me about it before he got splashed by cold water.' Ryouga going along with the story, just nodded. Nodoka smiled, "Okay then. Ryouga you get dressed, Ranko met me in the dojo. I'm going to teach you my style of combat."

Ryouga watched Ranko and Nodoka spar with katanas ((real metal blades with edges)) instead of using bokkens ((wooden practice blades)). Ranko ((as usual)) was picking up the `Masiki School of Kendo' moves quickly. They stopped when both of them were at an impasse with the katana points at each other's neck. "Impasse. Great work, Ranko. You're learning quickly. Pretty soon you'll pass me." "Will I be able to learn more moves?" "At the rate you're learning, I'll have to take you to my sensi for more training." "Really?" "Yes, I heard he owns a shrine now and is teaching his grandson, Tenchi, their family's style of combat. Well, today's lesson is over for today for I have to go make dinner." "Okay, Mom." Nodoka put away the swords and left.

Ranko walked over to Ryouga. "Ryouga? What's your family's style? All I know of it is you seem to depend on strength and durability, and that you use an umbrella and bandannas for weapons."

Ryouga stood up and stretched . "It's the Hibiki School of Unorthodox Weaponry." "Unorthodox Weaponry?" "An example is Ukyo's martial arts school. Her dad is my dad's cousin, so we're like second cousins. That's why I don't get flustered around her for she's family." "I wouldn't have guessed." "Do you want to learn my family's school?" "Could I? But I don't think I could use a spatula or an umbrella." "That's okay. We just have to find what's right for you. Like my mom uses origami and my dad uses his cane." "Cane?" "He has a martial arts injury to his knee."

Ryouga circled around Ranko looking to see what she might be suited for. In the back of his mind a little voice said, `You're also checking her out more closely. Oh wait. You don't need to. You've seen her naked plenty of times.' Ryouga shook his head to clear it from the hentai thoughts. "Well?" "The bracers." Ranko looked at her bracers that she always wore on her wrists. "My bracers?" "Hai. You can learn my bandanna trick with them, like how to create multiple of them and still only have one of each & only one. Also how to infuse them with chi to create weapons." "Wow. So if I wanted to, I could put on a different pair of bracers and I could do the same thing with them." "Of course. By learning this, you also learn how to infuse different weapons with chi, like the katana." Ranko looked amused. "You're not going to go easy on me now that I'm a girl, are you? If you did, I'm sure I'll be able to find a suitable..punishment." Ryouga backed away waving his hands to deny that he would go easy on her. Ranko slinked closer to him and purred, "Gooood. Then I won't have to do something about it." Ryouga tripped and landed in a corner of the dojo, so that Ranko was practically three inches away from his face. A fleeting thought Ryouga had was, <She's so beautiful when she's determined>. A crash came from the middle of the dojo. Ranko quickly moved into a denfensive stance in front of Ryouga, then relaxed as it was only Genma, who face faulted at the sight of his once-son-now-daughter practically all over Ryouga.

"Dear, Ranko, Ryouga! Dinner's ready!" "Be right there, Mom!" Ranko helped Ryouga up and kicked Genma out of the dojo into the koi pond. During dinner, Ranko & Ryouga talked about what they did at school. They mainly talked about what happened at lunch, but they didn't tell Nodoka about the incident with Mousse.

About a month has passed since Ranma became Ranko. Ryouga has started to fall in love with Ranko, Mousse is still unsure of his feelings everything he sees Ranko, and Ukyo & the Tendos avoid her. Today was the day when Cologne is going to `adopt' Ranko and Ryouga into the Amazon tribe.

Cologne, Shampoo, and Mousse were standing in front of Ranko and Ryouga, both of them were kneeling. "Ranko, Ryouga, do you wish to be a part of the Amazon tribe?" "We do, Elder." "Do you promise to aid us in times of need?" "We will, Elder." "When you have children, will you give them a choice to be an Amazon or not?" "Yes, Elder." "Stand up." Ranko and Ryouga stood up. "I present these Amazons as Ran Koh and Ryo Gah. Welcome into the tribe, Ranko, Ryouga." Ranko smiled and gave the elder a hug. "Thank you, Great Grandmother." ((Well, she adopted them into the tribe, right?)) A fanged grin was Ryouga's thanks. Cologne cracked a smile. Shampoo impatiently tapped her foot with her arms crossed over her chest. "Party we do." All the Amazons went to Nekohanten to celebrate for the new Amazon members.