Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Tatsu Ou Souseiji ❯ The Meeting ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sorry everyone, we're sure you all heard this thousand million and maybe more times but… here it goes… All the copyrights don't belong to us, they belong to Rumiko(whom is a goddess by the way) who created this series, plus we are just very very poor students who just decided to make these vague attempts to write this fanfic, so please don't sue us.

(Winnie & Cici)

P.S. We will be making some appearances to explain things. You can just ignore us. We won't (or try not to) destroy the flow of the fanfic (if it actually had a flow to begin with).

[Again with that…gahhhh!]

[Cici]

(winnie)

"" - Characters speaking (as if u didn't know already)

<> - Character thoughts

() - Authors' comments

*****

Her family is seen running back with shocked expressions on their faces.

"What's wrong?" Akane asks.

A great big panda carrying two semi unconscious figures slung over its shoulders answered her question. It also seems like the figures were just waking up.

"You poor excuse for a father let us down!"

"Watch it pop! There are actually people here!"

A large panda carrying two struggling people, one on each shoulder, slowly walked up to the Tendos.

"Daddy… is this your friend?" asked Kasumi, said with a smile that looked slightly annoyed. (When Kasumi is little like this, it says A LOT about the situation}.

Soun shook his head violently sideways.

Akane took a battle stance, ready to act if the panda attacks.

Nabiki seems really pissed off.

"Oh, so this panda just decides to come waltzing in to our house!?" Nabiki said angrily.

Before Soun could reply, the panda set both bundles down, showing a red-haired girl and turquoise-hair boy.

The turquoise-hair boy looked embarrassed. "Sorry about this."

Soun points at the boy and smiles widely. "I didn't know that Genma had a daughter as well. He didn't mention anything about a girl. And that panda there must be your pet. Now where's my old buddy, your father."

Before Ranma could correct the man, the panda shoves the turquoise haired boy toward Soun.

Soun, with tears running down his face, hugs the boy tightly. "Oh my son-in-law! Our schools will be joined at last!"

The boy started to open her mouth to but the panda whacked him with a sign that said, `Yes, that's who I am, Ranma, your son-in-law. I'll be glad to carry on the school.'

The girl grabs the sign, which after taking, the panda hit her also, with another sign showing `Hi! My name is Ranko Saotome. My father forgot to mention me. But I'm Ranma's sister.'

Akane, seeing the poor girl on the floor, took the opportunity to leave dragging the girl with her to the dojo, escaping the matchmaking attempt.

"Well, Ranma, these are your choices. Kasumi, age nineteen, my oldest daughter. Nabiki, age seventeen. And Akane… Akane? Where's Akane?"

Nabiki licking her lips replies "Oh, I don't think she's interested, she left for the dojo with Ranma's sister. Why she would do that when the action is here's beyond me. Hey Daddy, can I be his fiancée?"

With `Ranma' still knocked out with stars hovering in front of the boy's eyes, he heard Soun say, "It's a deal then! You two are engaged!"

`Ranma' immediately snapped out of it and went up screaming "I'M GOING TO KILL THAT PANDA! NO, BETTER YET, I KNOW A GREAT CHINESE RECIPE FOR MAKING PANDA STEW! THAT INVOLVES SEVEN WAYS OF DYING HORRIBLY!"

He stalks off to find the panda playing with a ball, while holding up a sign saying, `I'm just a cute panda.'

`Ranma' darkly smirks. "That trick can't fool me, old man. I'm going to slowly torture you until you beg for mercy. But I will let you live to wallow in your misery." He then proceeds to pummel the panda viciously.

Kasumi is oblivious to the whole situation.

Soun is dancing with little fans in his hands, saying, "Yay, the schools will be joined!" over and over again.

Nabiki is the only taking some sort of interest in the way things are going.

*****

In the dojo, the now awake `Ranko' watches Akane do her kata. Akane finished and found the girl watching her.

<She seems to be a martial artist, but I wonder how good she is? Only one way to solve that problem…>

"Hey, want to have spar a little?"

The girl blinks and seems to be hesitating.

Akane says, "Don't worry, it's just a little sparring match. We don't need to go all out or something."

The other girl nods and quietly replies, "Okay."

Akane waited for the girl to come to the center of the dojo.

They face each other. Akane smiles at the girl, "Okay, anything goes. Begin!"

Akane immediately dropped into a defensive stance. The other girl stood casually with her hands behind her back.

Akane scrunched her eyebrows.

<Either she doesn't know how to fight or she's just waiting for me to attack first. Ok, then…>

Akane shifted into an aggressive stance and rushed forward with a jab to the face.

The other girl tilts her head to the left and avoids the punch by a few inches.

Akane, surprised, tries to suppress a grin, and shifts her stance.

<Finally! A real opponent! Time to get serious! >

Ranko looks on innocently in the same position. Akane proceeds to try to hit using various forms of kata, or simply punches and kicks, but the girl would only shift her body to avoid the attack.

Akane was growing more and more irritated. "Fight back already!"

She did a complicated kata she just mastered, win which if one did not manage to hit the opponent yet, the surprise leg sweep did the trick.

<Let's see you avoid this! >

`Ranko' jumps up missing the sweep and does a flip in midair, and taps Akane's neck before landing.

<What? How?> Akane holds out her hand. "Let's be friends. That was a good fight."

Ranko only nods.

Omake #2

Cici: Wow, I didn't torture anyone……A FIRST! Except the panda, but he doesn't really count. He deserves it and you'll find out later.

Nabiki is slowly inching away from the authoress now… Cici notices and turns to the moving figure, while smirking.

Cici: Poor, poor Nabiki. Don't be so sad…I'll make sure you'll end up with the perfect mate!

Winnie: CICI! No torturing the characters in this fic!

Cici: Aw, why not?

Winnie: You can do that later.

Cici: Really? You're really letting me do that? This is so cool!

Winnie: Hmm, sure, why not? Just don't mess up the fic and I'll let you do whatever you want. Maybe I'll help you, but don't bet on it.

Cici didn't seem to hear anything after `sure.'

Cici: Alright! I get to torture the characters! Mwahahahaha!

She grins evilly at the whole Ranma cast. Soun seems to be bawling his eyes out and the rest of the cast are trying to suppress the shudders but is failing miserably.

Winnie: Why do I feel like I made the worst decision in my whole entire life? Feels like I just sold my soul over to the devil or something. But maybe I just did… not my soul but everyone else's.

Somewhere, a supernatural being is saying, "You have no idea.

However, the effect is ruined by the ACTUAL Cici waking and muttering what the hell is going on. Cici quickly scans the above part and starts yelling!

HEY I AM NOT THAT EVIL! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO TORTURED THE PANDA NOT ME! Though….

Cici after some thought realized that she loved that idea and was laughing through it…

ER……..

PLEASE CONTINUE READING NEXT TIME!!!!! Comments appreciated!