Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ The Adventures of Jusenkyo Man ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


The Adventures of Jusenkyo Man


by Lord Raa


Chapter 5



**********


(Insert vaguely amusing words here)


*********


Neo Queen Serenity sat on her throne considering the state of her newly established kingdom. Humanity had managed to cast off its most deplorable traits. Gone was the bigotry, the hatred, the violence.

Also missing was Sailor Pluto, guardian of the Time Gates. No-one had seen her for over a week. She had disappeared shortly after Ranma left to continue his mission, causing much debate and many lewd comments from Sailors Mars, Venus and Jupiter. There was no doubt in the Queen's mind that these were fuelled by jealousy. Not that she could fault them for that as Prince Endymion didn't seem half as manly as Ranma in her memories.

Not that the ruler of Earth _ever_ thought about a certain pigtailed martial artist that happened to enable her to bring about Crystal Tokyo obeying her every whim, regardless of how sordid it might seem to others.

A portal opened in the Queen's audience chamber three metres form the steps that lead up to the throne and a fuku-clad Sailor Pluto emerged.

"Your highness," Setsuna bowed to her queen.

"How have you been, Setsuna?"

Setsuna smiled as she remembered what she had been able to convince Ranma to do with her over the past few days. "I've been otherwise engaged, your Majesty. But I have returned and am ready to follow any orders you have for me."

The queen sighed. "There is nothing here for you to do, Setsuna. There are no foreseeable threats to the throne, none that the remaining Senshi cannot deal with anyway."

"Then what would you have me do, your majesty?" Setsuna asked, hoping for some time off.

Neo-Serenity gave her friend a sly look. "I know what it is you want to spend your time doing, Setsuna. Or perhaps it would be more accurate to say whom?"

Setsuna merely smiled back. It had taken a bit of effort, but it had been worth it convincing Ranma to try sex. She had to promise him that if he didn't like it that she'd leave him alone. She dreaded to think what it would have been like if it were one of the less experienced girls in her place.

"Will we be able to contact you in an emergency?"

"I had Jenny construct trans-dimensional communication device," Setsuna answered, her previous duties had taught to be prepared for many eventualities.

"I see. How long have you been planning this?"

"Since I found out that Ranma's presence accelerated the founding of Crystal Tokyo."

"Setsuna, you have sacrificed a lot and as a token of gratitude, I shall grant you a leave of absence on the condition that you return to visit us on a regular basis. Once you have installed the communication device, that is."

Setsuna's smile grew as she considered the possibilities of spending what would effectively be eternity with Ranma. "Of course, your highness."

"Oh, there is one other thing, Setsuna."

"Your majesty?"

"Magnanimity is one of your better traits, Setsuna. Remember that when Ranma accompanies you during your next visit." The queen gave her friend a knowing smile that made Setsuna question just when it was that she became so easy to read.

Setsuna had a bad feeling about this. "What do you mean, your majesty?"

"Life around here is going to be dull for some us here, we can't all go gallivanting around the cosmos with our hunky boyfriends. The condition is this - either you share him or you don't get to him at all," Neo-Serenity's voice took on a warning tone.

"I understand."

"Good." 'That should keep the others happy,' Serenity added mentally.


**********


The Inner Senshi were gathered in their training facility thinking of the best way to wreak revenge on Setsuna when they saw her again.

"I say we knock her unconscious, and force her watch each of us have our way with Ranma," Makoto offered.

That idea was popular as that meant a good riding session on the "Wild Horse".

"That's assuming that you can beat me," a voice called out from the door way.

"And just where have you been, Setsuna?" Minako demanded.

"The heights of ecstasy. Why? Did I miss anything important?"

"Only the start of the culmination of countless years of effort," Ami replied with a hint of envy in her voice.

Setsuna smiled. "Well I have good news for you. When I visit you guys, I have to share Ranma with you."

"What do you mean visit?" Rei asked suspiciously.

"I'll be taking an extended break from my duties with you all. It's been fun, but well, you know how it is..."

A new, male voice sounded out from the shadows. "You assume too much, Miss Meiou."

"Who're you? Show yourself!" Makoto and Rei moved into defensive stances, ready for anything.

Ranma stepped out into the light. "Forgotten me already? Then I guess that it's just as well I'm leaving."

"Nononononononononono," Minako and Makoto replied moving up to Ranma to warm his sides.

Ranma transfixed the girls on the spot with a look that excited and scared them with equal measure. "No, I don't think so, ladies. I now see that you only think of me as a trophy to be lorded over the others."

"That's not true," Setsuna insisted.

"Really, then you don't recall agreeing to the Queen's terms about sharing me when you return? I belong to nobody."

Turning away from the group Ranma entered a portal and vanished from view.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!" came the cry from the girls.


*********


Setsuna woke with a start. "That was some weird dream I had." Looking around, she realised that she was not in her normal bed. "Where am I?"

A light snoring sound from here right alerted her to Ranma's presence and brought a smile to her face.

'Perhaps I was being a bit selfish, when I drifted off into that fantasy of publicly making out with Ranma on our adventures?' Setsuna considered.

Jenny sounded Ranma's wake up call.

"Mm," he eloquently greeted the new day.

"Good morning, Ranma. What do you want to do today?" Setsuna asked her new lover.

Lifting his head, Ranma saw a naked woman in his bed. "Please don't take this wrong way, but why are you sitting naked in my bed?"

"Because I spent much of the night teaching you the joy of sex, silly."

Sitting up Ranma noted the strange taste in his mouth. "Ok, that would explain certain facts. But what now? Don't you have a utopian society to administer or protect or something?"

Setsuna sighed. "Yes, I suppose that I should continue with my duty."

"Well, I guess that it's for the best," Jenny commented through the PA system.

"Why?"

"Because there are at least five others that would be extremely jealous if you got to swan around the multiverse with Ranma. Unless you want to abandon your friends, duty and honour for a lifetime of hot sex and wild adventures?"

Setsuna actually considered the idea put forward by the AI.

"Jenny, you make a persuasive argument for staying here, but to flee like a thief in the night, goes against everything I fought so long for."

"Shame," Ranma commented, "I really liked what we did last night, now that I can remember some of what it was we did."

"Stop tempting me!" Setsuna shouted, covering her ears with her hands.

"You're a fine one to talk about tempting people with your jiggling breasts, Setsuna. I won't force you or anyone into coming with me, but I will be sad if I never see you again. I'll give you until after breakfast to decide what you want to do. I'm going jump in the shower."

Ranma got up and strode to the washroom, unfazed by his lack of clothing.

Not that Setsuna had reason to complain, what with her view of his taut musculature flexing beneath his skin and all.

"Jenny?"

"Yes Setsuna?"

"Is there a way I can join you and Ranma on your mission?"

"I think that Ranma is ok with it and I think that your assistance will come in most handy, but the big question is what about Crystal Tokyo? Can you afford to abandon it?"

"Well now that it is founded, it will continue to get stronger. Because Usagi acted quickly, there was no chance for opposition and everybody on Earth is happy. I will have to see the Queen."


***********


In the throne room, Setsuna stood in front of the Queen and the other Senshi asking to be excused from her duties as guardian of the Time Gates.

"That's not fair," Minako protested.

"We all sacrificed a lot for this world," Ami added. "Why should it be you that gets to enjoy the freedom of being a civilian?"

The Queen considered the arguments. "Setsuna has earned a break, but the others raise a valid point. And what if there was a new threat whilst you were away? Unless you have suitable replacements for all of the Senshi, I cannot allow such a flagrant display of favouritism."

Setsuna sighed as she realised that her monarch was correct. "It would be negligent on my part."

A portal appeared behind Setsuna, bathing a small part of the room in a subdued green. Ranma stepped out and bowed to those assembled.

"Hello everybody. Have you made a decision about Setsuna - hey, what's that strange aura surrounding that picture?"

As everyone in the room looked at the picture in question, Ranma examined the room carefully.

"I don't see anything wrong," Minako said puzzled.

When the others agreed, Ranma sighed. He threw a small knife at the portrait. The knife bounced off the painting with a crackle of black electricity.

"That shouldn't happen," Ami pointed out.

"Perhaps you are not ready to decommission the Senshi just yet," a voice from the shadows offered.

"Who are you?" Neo-Serenity demanded from this interloper.

"I am your destroyer." With that he charged at Pluto, running her through with his spear.

Shaking off the Senshi of time, the man ran at the Queen.

Or he would have, had he not been turned into a small black piglet.

Hotaru rushed to Setsuna's bleeding form, but her magic did not help her friend's wounds close. "Help, someone please help me!"

Neo-Serenity waved the Ginshouzu in an attempt to heal Setsuna.

When nothing happened, the panic set in.

Ranma noted the spear had a magical aura. "Danm."

Picking it up he walked up to the bewildered piglet and speared it through the scruff of the neck, killing it easily.

"Well, so much for your destroyer. But I think that I can help Setsuna, if you'll let me take her onboard my ship."

"Please," Neo-Serenity asked the pigtailed young man, "do what you can."

Ranma said nothing as he scooped the injured woman up in his arms and left through the portal he arrived in.


*********


"Jenny!" Ranma shouted upon his arrival.

"Take her to the medical bay, Ranma I have the regeneration tanks ready."

After Ranma placed the blood-stained woman in the nanomachine bath, he spent the next hour pacing on the corridor.

"Is she going to be alright, Jenny?" he finally asked, not wanting to get in the way earlier.

"Yes," Jenny answered. "In fact she is conscious and wants to speak with you."

Ranma nodded as he sighed in relief.

"How are you feeling, Setsuna?" Ranma asked as he entered the medical room.

"Like shit, quite frankly. First I find out that I can't go with you then I get stabbed through the chest," she pointed out in her droll manner.

"And such a fine chest it is," Ranma added.

"What happened to that shy man I first met?" she asked with humour evident in her voice.

"You killed him off with when you seduced him. But I'm glad that you're all right," he smiled honestly.

Setsuna felt her heart race at Ranma's words. "So what happens now?"

Ranma went into a comically exaggerated thinking pose. "Well, I could lie and say that you need to kept under close observation while we go have some fun in another universe. Then we return soon after we left?"

"Sounds like a plan," Jenny commented.

"What do you mean?" Setsuna asked puzzled by the AI's comments.

"This attack proved that Ranma's intervention needs to be more subtle if he wants to succeed in his mission."

"Which is?"

"Helping humanity survive in other timelines," Jenny replied. "You saw how much he helped you with those youma."

Setsuna nodded in understanding. "I'll do what I can to help."

"That's great," Ranma smiled at Setsuna. "Now, I'll let you get some rest."


**********


Ranma appeared in the throne room in front of the Queen again.

"Your majesty, I have some good news and bad news. The good news is Setsuna is going to be fine with the treatment we've got planned for her. The bad news is that she'll need to be on board my ship for a bit longer."

Neo-Serenity had her doubts about this in light of the recent attack.

"But don't worry, I should be able to return her to you good as new in a day or two. Maybe even better, as I have a few things to teach her."

Seeing that she had little choice in the matter, she agreed.


**********


Jenny briefed Ranma and Setsuna on the their next mission.

"I take it you are familiar with the Meiji revolution."

"Yeah, what about it?"

"A master swordsman that trained a pivotal figure died, you need to take his place."

"Anybody famous?" Ranma asked.

"No, the person is a pro-imperialist agent. He works primarily from the shadows."

"He's an assassin, isn't he?" Ranma still had a reluctance to kill people.

"Yes, but he'll go on to bring about an era of social justice and save many lives."

"Ok, who do I see in this world?"

"Seijiro Hiko the 12th."

"What will I be doing in this world, Jenny?" Setsuna asked the AI.

"Training in martial arts."

Ranma smiled.

"You will also need to live in this world for a few years as cover. Oh, and you need to develop an arrogant appearance."

Ranma laughed heartily. "Now that won't be a problem for someone as skilled at fighting as me."

Setsuna smiled as she realised she would have to pretend to be Ranma's wife on this trip to the "past".


**********


To be continued...


Thanks go out to Chi Vayne for pointing out glaring errors that my crappy vision missed. I think some of you know where this might going in the next chapter...


Toodles.