Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ The Big Break-Up ❯ Chapter 9

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

This story contains scenes of explicit sex, naughty words, and other horrible, offensive things.  If you are underage in your house, village, town, city, community, state, province, country, or continent: READ NO FURTHER!  If that type of thing offends your tender sensibilities, or you are stupid: READ NO FURTHER!  All characters are the copyright of their respective creators and/or owners; no copyright infringement is intended by this story.  Any resemblance to people, places, or situations alive, dead, or otherwise is purely coincidental.
 
The Big Break-Up
Chapter 9
 
Upstairs, Ranma and Ranko prepared for bed. Ranma simply stripped down to his boxer shorts, not planning on wearing anything else on such a hot summer night. Ranko had also shed most of her clothes, currently standing bare-chested and only wearing one of her new pairs of white cotton panties, preparatory to putting on some nightclothes. Before she did so, however, she had something to say.
 
“Thanks, Ranma,” Ranma turned in surprise at the sound of Ranko's quiet, but intense voice. “Thanks for backin' me up down there.”
 
“Oh, it…Uh, it wasn't nuthin',” he replied flushing in embarrassment and scratching the back of his head.
 
“Yes, it was,” Ranko insisted. “I know you hate those kinda things, so thanks.”
 
Ranma again shrugged it away before suddenly grinning, “Well, you certainly didn't seem to mind it! You were really layin' into her!”
 
“You don't know how many times I've dreamed of doin' that,” Ranko said thoughtfully, then saw the other teen's smile. “Well…I guess you do at that, huh? Anyway, that's what I think we should do from now on. No more backin' down! Let's stand up for ourselves, all right?”
 
SLAM!
 
“RANMA!!! Just WHAT do you think you were doing down there!?!?!!” Any reply Ranma was going to make to Ranko's suggestion was halted by their father's sudden entrance to the room. He was berating Ranma at the top of his lungs even before the sound of his slamming the door open had faded. “How dare you talk that way to your fiancée, boy?! Have you no honor?!!!? Let me tell you something right now! You WILL marry Akane and combine the two schools of Anything Goes Martial Arts! It is your duty and responsibility!!! And for another thing…!!!”
 
Stunned at first by this abrupt interruption as Genma screamed at Ranma, the two teenagers quickly recovered and reacted in an entirely predictable way. “Shut up, you stupid old man!! What the Hell do you know about honor!!??!” Ranma yelled back at his father.
 
“Get the Hell outta here!! I'm changin'!!!” Ranko screamed, punching Genma in the face and sending him flying out of the room to smash into the far wall of the hallway. “Didn't you ever learn how to knock, you moron?!?”
 
After that, things started to get out of control. And very, very noisy.
 
By the time the Tendo family came up from the living room to see what exactly all the ruckus was about, they found a bloody, battered Genma Saotome weakly trying to squirm out from under a pile of his own belongings. Unfortunately for him, just as he was making progress in extricating himself his two children threw his final items of baggage out of the room, landing them accurately on his skull and knocking him completely unconscious. The Tendos stared in surprise at Ranma and Ranko, the latter of whom had thrown on a shirt to somewhat conceal her assets while she and Ranma evicted their father.
 
“That's it!” Ranko growled. “I ain't sleepin' in the same room as that stupid old fart no more!!”
 
“I don't really think you're in any position to make demands,” Nabiki observed coolly. “Considering that the two, well now three of you are complete freeloaders… You should be happy we let you stay here at all, let alone pick your own sleeping arrangements!”
 
“Now, Nabiki,” Kasumi admonished gently. “They're not exactly complete freeloaders, are they? After all, Ranma did provide a fairly sizable…contribution to us recently, didn't he?”
 
“Yeah! And we do a bunch of other stuff around here, too!” Ranma added angrily. Seeing the middle Tendo daughter's questioning gaze on him he flushed, but stubbornly insisted, “Whenever somethin' gets broken around here who's the one who has to fix it? Us, that's who!”
 
“Well, considering you're usually the source of the damage in the first place…” Nabiki trailed off meaningly.
 
“Well, that ain't all! We fight all your dojo battles for ya!”
 
“And rescue Akane whenever some idiot is stupid enough to run off with the wuss-ass!” Ranko added, making Akane start in surprise and open her mouth to protest that she wasn't a wuss-ass. The youngest Tendo daughter was ignored by everyone else, however, as the argument continued with Ranko saying; “Why doesn't your father do any of these things since it's his dojo and daughter, after all?”
 
“And we're always the ones who have to handle the old letch,” Ranma continued, forcing Nabiki and Kasumi to nod in agreement. “The only freeloader I see is my stupid ol' Pop!” The teenager was kind enough to skip over Soun's presence in the hallway. “So if you guys wanna kick him out, I'm all for it!”
 
“Damn straight!” Ranko backed up the other martial artist. Next she pointed out, “And maybe we don't earn no money, Nabiki, but you certainly make enough cash off us with the gamblin', sellin' our photos, and stuff.”
 
“They do have some good points, Nabiki,” Kasumi surprisingly added in support of the two younger teenagers. “And it really must be crowded in there with the three of them.”
 
“Well if he doesn't sleep with them, where will he sleep?” The middle Tendo daughter asked. “He certainly isn't sleeping in my room!”
 
“Perhaps with Grandfather Happosai?” Kasumi suggested tentatively.
 
“Hmmm…,” Nabiki thought it over. “There's definitely enough room, but you know the old lecher will throw a fit if we try it. I'm not sure I want to put up with the hassle of one of his tantrums. How about putting him in your room, Dad?”
 
“MY room?” Soun protested. “Why my room?”
 
“Well, if you'd rather have Happosai angry, then…”
 
Soun began crying as he realized he really had no choice in the matter. Making his evil, perverted master angry was certainly never a realistic option.
 
From that point, things went quickly. Akane stormed off to her bedroom, slamming her door behind her in a final expression of her feelings about the night's events. Kasumi returned downstairs to clean up the living room, especially Akane's spilled tea and crushed cup. Ranma dragged his unconscious, bleeding father off to the Tendo head's room, trailed by a blubbering Soun who was feeling particularly picked on that evening. After that Ranma started making trips back and forth between the hallway and Soun's room, moving all of his father's things while Ranko remained in their room, rearranging their own belongings. Nabiki just leaned against the doorjamb of her bedroom with a sardonic smile on her face as she watched the action. The source of the mercenary girl's amusement became clear as Ranma returned after his last trip to Soun's room, briskly clapping his hands together in sign of a job well done.
 
“By the way, Wild Horse,” The martial artist picked his head up at Nabiki's play off the characters that made up his name. “Nice package.” The middle Tendo daughter's smile grew wider as her eyes traveled up and down Ranma's sleekly muscular physique, at the moment clearly revealed by his state of near nakedness. Nabiki was particularly impressed by the rather sizable bulge in the martial artist's boxers. Added onto that, however, was the fact that a thin layer of sweat had been raised on his body by his activities since finishing his bath, helping to emphasize his perfectly athletic body. All in all, he made a rather yummy sight for the older teen.
 
“Huh?” Ranma looked at Nabiki in confusion, obviously having no idea what in the world she was talking about. Someone else did, though.
 
“It is nice, isn't it?” Ranko agreed with the other girl, smiling at her. “Well, let's go to bed, Ranma. Goodnight, Nabiki.”
 
“`Night,” Nabiki said in return to the two teenagers as they entered their bedroom. Then she turned and closed the door of her own room, her head already whirling with numerous ideas that the night's events had brought up. And included among those points were some rather salacious images of one particular pig-tailed martial artist.
 
That Same Night, Shortly After 2 am
 
“Damn it all!” Akane sat up with a sigh, completely unable to get any sleep. There were a number of different reasons for this insomnia: The night was incredibly hot and muggy without even the hint of a breath of wind to relieve it. Her scalded hand, which she had at first not even been aware of, was now a source of pain and discomfort. But the biggest cause of her inability to relax and drift off into slumber was without a doubt…HER!!! Akane's hands curled up into tightly balled fists at the thought of Ranko and her actions until her mind registered the pain that that caused to her swollen right hand.
 
I might as well get a drink of water. Akane decided, climbing out of bed and sliding on a pair of slippers. Maybe it'll help me cool off and get to sleepAnd maybe I'll soak my hand for a while, too.
 
Fifteen minutes later she was on her way back up the stairs from the kitchen, bringing a cool, damp towel with her to keep her hand wrapped up in. She knew it would warm up quickly, but for the moment it was a source of profound comfort to her throbbing hand. Walking down the second floor hallway towards her room, her pace suddenly slowed and then came to a complete halt outside of the room now solely shared by Ranma and Ranko. She hesitated, looking around carefully to see if she was being observed, but finally couldn't resist the temptation. Slowly, silently she eased the bedroom door open and peeked inside.
 
Luckily for Akane's clandestine viewing, the moon was close to full that night and the occupants of the room had the curtains pulled fully back, hoping a breeze might blow in to stir the still, close air of the room. Their hopes were not fulfilled that night, but the open windows did allow the moonlight to shine fully into the room, illuminating everything quite clearly for the youngest Tendo daughter.
 
The room clearly showed the untidy effects of Genma's abrupt departure that night, as well as Ranma and Ranko's recent shopping trip. Akane didn't care about those matters, however, her eyes immediately focusing on the two figures lying in the middle of the room. What she saw made her eyes bulge out and her hands close so tightly that water started dripping onto the floor from the towel she had brought up from the kitchen.
 
Ranma, as was typical of him, had thrown off the light summer sheet that he was supposed to be sleeping under and was stretched out on his back, clad only in his boxer shorts and mouth slightly open as he slumbered, dead to the world. It was what was on his right side that was making Akane furious, though. Nestled into that side of the athletic martial artist was the curvaceous Ranko, Ranma's right arm curled protectively around her shoulders.
 
Ranko wasn't quite as scantily clad as Ranma was, but fairly close. She was only wearing her panties and a nightie. Unlike Akane's long, practical cotton nightgown, however, the redhead's nightwear showed her mother's influence in its choice. Made of silk and completely sleeveless, the light green baby-doll nightie was very thin, light, and brief, probably barely reaching to the bottom of her rear when Ranko was standing. Curled up on her side as she currently was, her right arm lying across Ranma's well-muscled chest, it did almost nothing to conceal her charms. And those things it didn't reveal to any interested viewer were hinted at in a way that only emphasized their attractiveness.
 
I can't believe those two perverts are sleeping together like that! Akane fumed internally, the fingers of her left hand starting to scratch deep gouges into the door where she was still holding onto it. And look at that!! Akane's battle aura started to flare to life as she noticed the red-haired girl's right hand starting to lightly caress Ranma's smooth pectorals. ThatThatThat That hussy is even groping him!!! Akane began to swing the door open wider, preparatory to stepping into the room and booting both of the stupid degenerates who were polluting her house with their presence into outer space when something stopped her cold.
 
Looking at her from across Ranma's sleeping form was Ranko. The redhead's blue eyes appeared to glow with an inner fire that seemed to challenge Akane to do something; a challenge Akane shockingly found herself unwilling to take up. Sensing the other teen's hesitation, Ranko's plump lips curled into the same triumphant smile Akane had seen earlier that evening when she had left the living room arm-in-arm with Ranma. Akane gritted her teeth in anger, but still couldn't bring herself to face the power she sensed in the other girl. She began to close the door, softly at first, but that quickly changed to a small slam when Ranko blew her a goodbye kiss.
 
There's no way in HELL I'm going to let her get away with this!! Akane snarled internally as she stomped her way back to her room. Then she sighed, And I just know that I'm not getting much sleep tonight, either!
 
Stupid tomboy! Ranko thought after Akane had closed the door. Luckily, the noise she had made in her abrupt slamming of it didn't wake up Ranma, indeed, to Ranko's delight, it only caused him to stir a bit and hold the redhead closer to his incredibly fit body. While she snuggled into the other teenager, she continued to go over things in her mind with a decided feeling of contentment. Things ain't goin' too shabby, at allWe got that stupid pile of blubber outta here easier than I thought we would and Akane's pissed off so many people with her attitude, even her sisters didn't seem to mind so much when I put her in her place. And RanmaShe smiled in delight and burrowed in closer to the boy she was already draped over. He's comin' along just fine. He just needed some direction and Mom just had to back off a bit is all.
 
After dwelling on those points for a short time Ranko's mind drifted back to the thought of Ranma's large penis and the sight of it blasting semen all over the bathroom wall. Yeah, he's comin' along fine all right!! And Mom thought he might be gay! If she only knewThe redhead's hand stated to drift a bit lower on the other teen's body until she was toying with the waistband of his underwear. She was just barely able to hold back from taking a hold of the organ she knew was so close to her grasp. It wasn't just travelin' or stress or our stupid Pops holdin' you back with girls, was it Ranma? Maybe it was me too, huh? After all, why should those other girls have My Ranma, when I couldn't? But all that's changed now, and with Mom's help soon we'll beSlowly, ever so slowly Ranko drifted off to sleep, but her smile never changed, despite the sweaty, uncomfortable weather.
 
Far Above the Earth
 
“Everything seems to be within parameters,” Dall'an observed, her various sensory organs going over the readouts before her.
 
“That is true, Commander,” Zendiff admitted. “But I have to admit that I am somewhat concerned by the feedback readings. They are pushing our forecasted boundary limits.”
 
The command room was silent for a few moments as the two aliens regarded the figures the smaller one had pointed out, then his mother swept aside his worries. “Yes, you are correct, Son, but I do not anticipate any problems from this. In fact, it is entirely possible they will aid us in paying off our debt of honor to young Ranma Saotome.”
 
“I am forced to bring up the point once again that these…adjustments were not requested by my savior,” Zendiff's floating internal organs were low in his body, indicating the reluctance the alien felt in pushing this particular matter with his mother and commander once more. “Were Ranma Saotome to discover them, it is my feeling that he would be quite displeased with us.”
 
“I agree with you there, my son, but that brings up the point about how this young, primitive human would discover that information. I certainly do not plan on telling him, do you?” Dall'an moved on before her son could reply, simultaneously bringing her jiggling form to its full, formidable height. “I have covered this point a number of times with you, but I will do it once more. Honor demands that we aid Ranma Saotome. A careful analysis of this human's life patterns indicates that his greatest need is in the area of relationships with his fellow humans. Due to the socio- cultural-economic stage of their species, a partner of the opposite gender was deemed the correct way to aid your savior. And as we know from our own species' history, what better partner than one who knows you as intimately as you know yourself? Due to Ranma Saotome's peculiar `curse', we were able to provide him with such an individual neatly and easily. This, in fact, was what he requested from us. All of the other changes are minor ones that proceed from this point.”
 
“I acknowledge the force and logic of your arguments, Mother. As you have said in the past, perhaps the most direct choice would have been to eliminate some of the most…annoying impediments in his life, but it is true Ranma Saotome would not approve of such measures. I also admit I have no other options to offer. I am simply… uncomfortable with the changes we have made, small though they may be. It does not seem in keeping with the Code to do such things without my savior's permission.”
 
“I understand your position, but in real life we must learn to balance the differing demands of the Code, prioritizing which ones are most important in any particular situation.” Dall'an explained sympathetically. “That is one of the reasons young ones like yourself are sent out on such expeditions as this to learn how they will be expected to behave and the choices they will have to make in the future. Paying off a Life Debt is among the highest of all strictures laid upon us by the Code of Nogolla. We will do what we must to comply.”
 
“But will the steps we have taken truly be sufficient to repay my Debt to my savior?”
 
The older alien's massive body swayed back and forth like a willow tree in the wind for several minutes before she replied. “That is uncertain. We have established a new set of circumstances for Ranma Saotome to exist within and to experience, but further…guidance will almost certainly be necessary. That is one reason we will remain here, in addition to our assigned tasks, of course.”
 
“Of course, Mother.” Zendiff's body subtly shifted its posture, waves starting to form on his surface that indicated his submission to her authority. “I apologize for bringing up these points so frequently. I will not do so again.”
 
“There is nothing to apologize for, my son. Questioning is how one learns, after all. Now, from this point we shall leave our machines to monitor the two humans. I believe things are proceeding well enough for us to take a bit more…passive role. We will just allow things to develop naturally for now.”
 
Thereafter, the two aliens returned to their assigned tasks, gathering the data that would help them to understand the cultures and beings in this particular star system. After all, they hadn't originally been sent here just to solve the problems of one Ranma Saotome.
 
 
AUTHOR'S NOTES:
 
I had originally planned to work more on some of my other stories before starting anything new, but…Well, I got this idea that I liked and started writing it down just so I wouldn't forget it. A hundred pages later and here we are.
 
This story is developing even more slowly than normally for me and I don't expect that to change much in the future. I think it's fairly obvious where things are basically going, but it will be a step-by-step process, not abrupt as in some of the other things I've written.
 
Speaking of my other stories, I really do plan on working on them next. Really! I mean it this time! Storm Warning and A Change in Him are particularly close to completion so I'd like to get going on them and get them to at least a good pausing point. Actually, I've already written a good deal for the former, but there are still a few things I need to clean up before I can post it. But it should, hopefully, be soon.
 
Anyway, I would like to encourage people to write in their opinions and ideas. I read them all and even if I don't agree with them, I like to see what people are thinking.
 
Thanks as always for your support!
 
Null Factor