Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ The Patriots ❯ The Patriots ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anyone in this story.

The Patriots

Scene: New Nerima

Nodoka Rodgers [1] was pacing back and forth; she was waiting on her son to get home from football practice. `What is going to say, when he finds out that he's not even 100% human?' She thought she was dreading this day for a long time. But she knew she had to tell her beloved son. Just then the door opened and there was a voice, "MOM I'M HOME!" Ranma Rodgers, quarterback for New Nerima High's Patriots, had returned home.

He walked in to the kitchen and got himself a glass of milk. That was when Nodoka walked in and saw her son. "Ranma, we need to talk." She said, Ranma sat down and waited for her to say something. He was in a New England Patriots Jersey, jeans and socks. (He took his boots of in the screened porch.) She sat down and took a deep breath, "Ranma. I know you have be curious about your heritage right?" She said, Ranma nodded.

"Well, I am going to tell you everything." She said, "you see I came from a planet far, far away called Krypton." Ranma nodded, motioning her to continue. "It had blew up and I was found by soldier named Steven Rodgers." "Wait you were found by Captain America?" He asked, "yes I was not only that, but I married him as well and that's where you came from Ranma." "Wait, are you saying that I'm the offspring of Captain America?" He said, "yes I am but there is so much more about you that you don't know." She said, she was about to tell him more when all of the sudden, someone else came in.

"Mom, I'm home!" She sang, "in the kitchen with your brother, Ranko." Nodoka said, she walked in, she was blond and blue eyed, like her brother and she was in a T-shirt, jeans and socks. Like her brother, she left her boots out on the porch. "Hey mom, what's up?" She said then she looked at Ranma, "okay what did you do now?" "Nothing, Mom I think she should know about this." He said, "Know about what?" She said, so she told Ranko what she told Ranma and the results were the same.

Scene: Outside

Later Ranma and Ranko were walking around the neighborhood thinking about what they were told. "Well, it does explain a lot." Said Ranma, Ranko looked over to him. "Like why you are faster that the entire defensive line of the opponent's team?" She said, he nodded they ran into a friend of theirs. "Oh hey Kara-chan," said Ranma. Kara `Uc-chan' Kunoji [2], was a very close friend of the twins. They met a long time ago when she was looking for a criminal named Genma Luthor [3]. She was a bad seed, but was misunderstood. But Ranma had helped her along and helps her with her schoolwork. She had a budding crush on him and him on her.

"So what's brings you two out to this cold hell?" She said while lighting up a cigarette. "Oh nothing much, we where just told the we are half aliens." Said Ranko, with a sigh. "You too huh?" She said they looked to their friend. "Huh?" They said, "Yeah so am I. Let me guess, you're half-Kryptionian?" She said they nodded. "But how did you know?" They said, she put out her cigarette, went over to a car and lifted it up like it was a bathtub toy.

They were shocked; she set it down and flipped completely over it. "I was also subjected to formulas that had augmented my body to become an Olympic champion as well." She said, Ranma and Ranko just stared at her and they continued to walk and talk some more.

Scene: Kent Household.

Later, Ranma and Ranko came back and Nodoka was waiting on them. "Well?" She said, "this is going to take some getting used to but we're alright about it." Said Ranma and Ranko nodded her head. With that, Nodoka grabbed her children and hugged them tightly.

Scene: Foxboro, MA.

The team bus rolled into the home of the New England Patriots and up to a hotel, "okay team listen up." Said the coach, "we are here for one thing and one thing one only and that's to act like our NFL mentors. We are going to win the state championship again!" The team cheered, "and it'll be all thanks to our star quarterback Ranma Rogers." He said the rest of the team started patting him on the back and shaking his shoulder. But he was far away.

Just then they started to chant his name and it started to snap him out of it. He started to chant as well. Later they got off the bus and into the hotel.

Scene: The hotel.

Ranma was about to go out, he had on his Patriot jersey, jeans, boots, gloves and a jacket. He was about to step out when he saw Ranko at his door, "I was wondering if you wanted to go out." She said, "Come on." He said, so they left the hotel and started to look around the city.

Scene: Outside

Ranma and Ranko were enjoying themselves, having a good time. They were laughing and talking with each other when all of the sudden, a helicopter had stuck a building and they looked up. There were people in it, "what the?" Said Ranma, "we got to save those people Ran-chan!" Said Ranko he nodded and they ran off to the side. "But how, we don't want to give ourselves away?" Said Ranma, Ranko dug in her bag and pulled out two domino masks and a head rag for Ranma they put them on and removed their jackets.

They took off, meanwhile, the helicopter was about to fall and it did but it was caught by two blue streaks. They lifted the copter up and placed it back on to the roof of the building. The pilot and passengers were about to thank them when they took off. "Where'd they go?" Said the pilot.

Scene: Alleyway

Ranma and Ranko had landed, took of their masks and Ranma his head rag, put back on their jackets and walked out. A crowd of people where looking around, "hey what's up?" Said Ranma. "Oh man you just missed it, the helicopter was about to fall when these two blue streaks grabbed onto it and they took it to the roof of the building to place it down safely." Said a bystander.

They looked at each other and smirked. The next day saw the state championships and of course with Ranma leading the team they won 42-14 against their opponents and started to celebrate.

Scene: a bar and grill.

Everyone was having a good time and enjoying themselves "hold it, I want to make a toast." Said the coach, everyone quieted down. "Here's to Ranma Rodgers, without him we'd never even be here." "HERE, HERE!" They said, just then the doors blew off of their hinges, just then terrorists started to storm in. "Alright! No one moves and no one gets hurt!" Said the leader, "we just want Ranma Rodgers."

Scene: Bathroom

Meanwhile said person had just finished using the restroom and didn't know about the terrorists attacking. He was about to walk out when all of the sudden he saw one of the terrorists. `Oh so they want to play huh?' He thought, Ranma slipped on the head rag and domino mask, then the gloves and pulled out his jersey from out his jeans. Then he grabbed the terrorist he had seen and knocked him out.

Scene: The main room.

The lead terrorist grabbed the coach, "where is he?" He said, "hell if I know." Said the coach, "you know how teenagers are." "Enough with the jokes," he said. "If Rodgers doesn't appear before I get to 3, you guys are going to be looking for a new coach. 1! 2! Thr..!" Just then he was hit by a blue blur and knocked in the bar. Without them knowing, there was a news crew there and they were recording the fight between the Ranma and the terrorist.

"Whoa, this is amazing." Whispered the reporter, "tell me you're getting this." "Oh yeah, I'm getting it." Said the cameraman. Meanwhile the fight was still going on and Ranma was putting on a clinic. Just then more news crews came in and started reporting the fight, after he was done, Ranma tied up the terrorists and threw them out. Then he walked out to an army of reporters including the ones that were at the restaurant. "Who are you?" Asked a reporter, "the Patriot." He said, "Where are you from?" Said another, "uh New England?" He said, then he started to get swamped and he took off.

Scene: Ranko's hotel room

Ranko was watching some TV and she saw the news it was talking about some new hero called the Patriot. `Where are you from?' Said a reporter as the camera was on him. `Uh, New England?' He said, "a joke maybe? But joke or not, seems like New England's got a super hero. Back to you in the studio," said the reporter. Ranko turned off the TV and sighed. "Well, was it?" She said to the person with her, "no, sigh it wasn't." He said, "It just popped in there."

Ranko looked over to her brother and shook her head. "Ranma, why did you call me?" She said, "because they wanted me and it would've been too risky if they got you." He said. "I see." She said, with that they relaxed and went to sleep not knowing what was in store for them.

Scene: Gillette Stadium

Robert K. Kraft, the owner of the New England Patriots, was reading the paper. The headline read, `SUPER PATRIOT!' and showed a picture of the young man dressed like he was, Mr. Kraft came up with an idea but he wanted to clear it with the NFL first.

Scene: Kent Household

Ranma and Ranko had returned home to a celebration. Everyone was there and Nodoka was making some dinner for them, "Ranma could you follow me outside? I want to show you something." She said, Ranma shrugged his shoulders and followed his mother outside to see a brand new `Cadillac Escalade'. Ranma freaked, "OH MY GOD!" He said, "Wow mom I can't believe that you got an Escalade." "Oh, but my son this is not mine." She said, "It's not?" He said, she shook her head and handed him the keys. "Congratulations my son." She said and with that, he fainted.

Scene: Living room

"Mom, I can't believe you got Ran-chan an `Escalade'." Said Ranko, "well he deserved it." She said, "especially after saving his coach as `the Patriot'." Ranko froze and Ranma shot up. They looked at their mother with wide eyes, "you know?" They said, "of course I do you ninnies." She said, "and I have to say that I am highly proud of you."

Scene: Kraft Manor.

Mr. Kraft had gotten the okay from the NFL to do what he had planned. Then he called up information about the coach of Ranma's team.

Scene: Ranma's high school

Mr. Kraft had arrived at the high school and was talking to the principal and the football coach. The coach told him that the person that he should talk to was Ranma Rodgers. So Ranma was called to the office and walked in. "Yes ma'am, you wanted to see me?" He said, "Ranma this is Robert Kraft." She said, "the owner of the Patriots?" He said then he shook his hand. "It's an honor to meet you Mr. Kraft." "Same here, Ranma." He said, "the reason why we are here is because you might have some information on this new super hero named the Patriot." Ranma nodded, "you're right I do have information on him and his partner." Said Ranma, they were shocked.

"Partner?" They said, "Yeah she's a nice young woman. By the name of Lady Patriot," he said. "But I like to call her Pat-chan myself." "Do you think you can get in touch with them?" Said Mr. Kraft, "oh that's a gimme. I can get them now if you want." "No Ranma, could you make sure that they'll show up tonight?" Said Mr. Kraft, "here?" Said Ranma, he nodded. "Alright, I will make sure that they will come here tonight." Said Ranma.

Scene: High School football field.

Everyone was waiting on the new heroes in New England and the world the Patriots. Mr. Kraft had something for them. Just then Ranma and Ranko came flying in, as the Patriot and Lady Patriot. They landed to cheers, people were taking photos of the heroes. They were given new uniforms and they promised that they would be there to support the team when the time came.

Scene: Kent Household

Ranma and Ranko had come back with their gear, because Nodoka had an idea on how to make the outfit's stronger and also made shields for them. "Okay, I'm done." She said so they put them on and came out to model them for her. "What do you think?" She said, "not too tight?" They shook their heads, "thanks mom." They said. So during the time, they stopped crime and made names for themselves.

Scene: A dark room.

|And in local news, the Patriot and Lady Patriot stopped a runaway train from derailing off of the tracks when asked…| the TV was destroyed by a fist through the screen. "Patriots huh?" Said an evil voice, "well I think it will be time for us to show them the folly of their ways. Don't you agree?" "Yes, Anti-Patriot." Said a seductive voice and they laughed.

To be continued?

AN: Well, I hope you have enjoyed this story, if you want more or have any questions please write to `thepatriothouse@Yahoo.com'.

1. Nodoka's maiden name 2. Ukyo + Power Girl + Free Spirit 3. Genma + Lex Luthor + Red Skull.