Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ The Ultimate Revenge ❯ Another day in Nerima ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Ultimate Revenge
Disclaimer:I don't own Ranma1/2 or any of its characters they all belong to Rumiko Takahashi.
SOUNDS, “Speaking”, `Thoughts', (Statements)

A/N:This is not a RyogaXUkyo fic there just friends!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Nerima, Tokyo, under Ucchan's
“Were in the world am I now!”
Ryoga POV:
`Ive been lost in this damn underground tunnel for days, is there no end to this, (sigh) I should just give up, there is no way I'm gonna get out of here, I'll probably never see Akane's sweet face again, maybe the angel of death will come for me and end this pain. Huh? is that a light?, It is!, my prairs have been answered, FREEDOM!!, I'm walking towards the light now, almost their (BONK!) what?, a barrier!, Well no barrier can keep Ryoga Hibiki trapped!, TAKE THIS!' “BAKUSAI TENKETSU!”
(KA-BOOM!) (crumble)
`YES! I see it now the heavenly mist of fresh air, the sweet scent's of the flowers, but this feels weird somehow, like Im still trapped?'
“Excuse me.” Came a voice from the mist.
“What! Is that a womens voice, oh miss please tell me is this the outside or did I die again?”Ryoga said with worry in his eyes.
“Oh you will after I'm done with you, you PERVERTED JACKASS!” as the mist cleared it revealed a very beautiful, very wet, slightly nude and very angry okonomiyaki chef .
All Ryoga could do was stare at her bug-eyed,dis-believed and blushing mad with a nose that's bleeding so much it would put Tenchi Masaki to shame.
Ukyo raised her ever so present spatula way up high and “Take this you peeping tom! (WHACK!) serves you right!”
All that's left is his twiching flattened out form.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXX
“HAHAHAHAHAHA! You(gasp) I…(gasp)I can't believe you were so stupid that you could actually get lost in my pantry for four days, and here I thought you could'nt get any more directionless, I mean it's a four wall room that's practically the size of a shoe box you idiot! HAHAHA!” said Ukyo while gasping for air and nearly slipping from her seat behind the counter.
“Ha ha! Yeah just keep laughing it up! It's not funny I was lost for four day's, and I was without food or water for three!”
“You were in a pantry moron it was filled with food and drink's.(giggle)” said Ukyo while stifling her laughter.
“WELL SORRY FOR NOT NOTICING!” `If only you had known about the broken water pipe in there, I was stuck as P-Chan till the fourth day and it was hard being able to see very much from seven inch height, the only reason I turned back to normal was because I still had my mini stove with me, and you know how hard it is to heat up water when your hands are tiny hoofs!' Ryoga yelled mentally.
“Aww come on sugar, how about I make you some nice fresh okonomiyaki, on the house” Ukyo said with a wink.
“Well if you put it that way…” Ryoga said while staring at Ukyo's quick okonomiyaki making skills.
As she flipped and added the sauce to it, she threw it in to the air and it landed directly on the plate that was placed right in front of Ryoga, and he practically finished it all in one bite.
“Eat all you want sugar, your gonna need the energy if your going to repair the hole in the floor of the pantry, and the damage done to my bathroom from the incident earlier,” Ukyo stated while scowling at Ryoga “Yeah I think a whole week's worth of work might cover for that and my humiliation don't you think so too you jackass?” said Ukyo in a cute voice and smile.
Ryoga blushed furiously “Oh yeah, I'm still sorry about that… he he he”Ryoga chuckled nervousley as he was handed another okonomiyaki. `I'll never be able to get her image out of my mind now!'
“And I'll gladly pay of my debt Ukyo since I have no place to go…” said Ryoga embarrased about not being able to remember the location of his house.

“Don't worry you can stay in Konatsu's room if you want.” Ukyo said surely.
“But where will he stay?”
“Nah don't worry your self sugar Konatsu is working as a bodyguard for some guy named Mendou over in Tomobiki city for the rest of summer” Ryoga nodded and finished his meal Ukyo handed him a hammer and some nails. “Now get to work!” Ukyo said as she kicked him of his seat.
“Yes sir I mean ma'am!” Yelled Ryoga as he ran up stairs.
“The pantry is downstairs jackass!”
“Yeah heh heh, I knew that” Ryoga came back downstairs and went through the door.
“That's the broom closet moron!” Ryoga turned back around.
“That's the exit you idiot, (sigh) this is going to be a long week…(another sigh)”

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
THE THIRD DAY…
“Ryoga you mind closing up while I go take a bath!” yelled Ukyo from upstairs.
“Sure no problem!” Ryoga walked over to the door.
“Watch your step there's a bucket of water right in(TRIP! CRASH! SPLASH!) I knew that was gonna happen (sigh) idiot…”
Outside
A little piglet came out of Ryoga's wet cloathing “Bwee (cough, cough) Bwee! Bwee! Translation: What, OH NO! I'm P-Chan again, if Ukyo sees me like this she'll turn me in to pork okonomiyaki for sure!”
“Ryoga where are you, Don't tell me he got lost again… huh, what's this?” Ukyo came outside and looked down.
“BWEE!, T: OH NO!”
“Why hey there little guy your Akane's pet pig P-Chan aren't you?, come on don't be scared I wont hurt you” Ukyo said extending out her hand.

“Bwe-CHOO!”

“Oh, you got a cold don't you, how about I give you a nice hot bath?” Ukyo said in a gentle voice while picking up the pig known as Ryoga.
“BWEE!, BWEE!, BWEE!, BWEE!, T: Oh dear KAMI, PLEASE! Give her a sign, anything that'll keep her from finding out my secret this way!”
“(GASP!) Ryoga's clothes are here! then if he isn't wearing them that could only mean one thing!” Ukyo said after she looked at his clothing.
“Bwee bwee!, T:Oh thank Kami she figured it out (PHEW!)”
“RYOGA IS A FILTHY STREAKER! (GRRR!) WAIT TILL I GET MY HANDS ON HIM!”

“BWEEEEE! T: NO! IT'S A MISUNDERSTANDING UKYO I SWEAR!”
“I'll kick his ass later, right now lets get you inside little guy and give you a bath.” Ukyo said walking inside.
“Bwee,Bwee!,Bwee! T:On second thought go after me, go after my butt naked streaking form!, please don't give me a bath please I beg of you, OH CRAP I'M SCREWED!, GOD HELP ME!
“Stop rustling around I'll take you to Akane tomorrow okay?”
As Ukyo went upstairs and up to the bathroom, she locked the door and prepared the bath and slowly took of her clothing.
As Ukyo was undressing Ryoga quickly ran for the door but couldn't grab it. “BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!, T:I'm a filthy damn little piggy , why did pigs have to be so small with no appossible thumb's, I have to get out of here before my nose (squirts blood) too late! Damn those big breast's of her's, they usually look so small with her shirt on!”
“Now come on sugar let's get you in the bath” “My goodness your nose bleeds just as much as Ryoga's, now come here and let me give you that bath before you bleed to death”
`Oh no, I gotta run it's my only choice!'
As Ukyo went to grab him Ryoga aka P-Chan began to run for his miserable little life, but it was in constant circles, so Ukyo simply crouched in the way of Ryoga's circular path causing him to bump straight in to Ukyo's soft, pink…(clears throat) girl part. (A/N:I know Im a dork but I just cant say it!, Im to descent!)
“BWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!, T:DEAR GOD! I'M GONNA DIE FROM BLOOD LOSS, IT'S TOO MUCH, THIS IS FAR TOO MUCH , THIS IS…, THIS IS… TOO Much…” And thus the eternal lost boy fainted once again.
“Awww, you naughty little piggy now come on let's put you in the tub” she picked him up and threw him in the tub.
SPLASH!
“Wh..wh..wha..what th..the HELL?”
Out of the tub came not a pig but the young man known as Ryoga Hibiki.
“Y..ye..you are, th..the..then that means…(then her shocked face turned to one of pure and utterly horrifying ANGER!) YOU FILTHY!!, PERVERTED!!, LOWLIFE!! (takes out the spatula) JACKAAAAAAAAAASSS!!!!, DIE YOU DIRTY PIG!!! (BANG!) WHEN I'M THROUGH WITH YOU!! (BANG!) I'LL MAKE OKONOMIYAKI OUT OF YOUR PORK BUTT!!!(BANG!) AND THIS WILL TEACH YOU!! (pulls out gun powdered okonomiyaki) TO NEVER MESS WITH A GIRL!!!!” (KA-BOOM!) Ryoga was blown right through the roof , and to the other part of the neighbor hood…

At the Tendo Dojo…
“RANMA YOU PERVERTED JERK!” and Ranma was hammered straight through the roof.
“TOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM BOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyy…!” Its probably easy to guess what happened.
In the atmosphere…
“Oww, damn this stupid curse!, this is all Ranma's fault!”
“HEEEYYY P-Chan!, watch out!!” Ranma was heading forward 50 miles per hour straight at Ryoga.
“Wha…? (head-butt) OWWWW!, DAMN YOU SAOTOME!, I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS!” Yelled Ryoga as he kept flying through the air and Ranma kept falling.
“Man, what's he yelling about?, OH NO!!, NOT KUNO'S HOUSE!!”
End of chapter one…

Good or Bad?, you tell me?