Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ True Path of a Martial Artist ❯ True Path of a Martial Artist ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
True Path of a Martial Artist....

One-Shot by EternallyLost

spiffystudios@hotmail.com

*()_()*

Genma snorted, reading over the page describing the technique. It was his tenth time reading it, and the information hadn't changed. It wasn't going at all like planned. According to the manual, his son should be screaming and begging to get out of the pit, but so far he hadn't even heard a whimper.

Struggling to realize what was going wrong, Genma sat down on the ground next to the pit. Maybe some more time is what was needed. Yes, that must be it.

His son was too manly to fail at such easy training.

Inside the pit, Ranma sat with dozens of dead carcasses surrounding him. What was so special about this training? Beating up animals while bound was hardly difficult, especially considering the size of his opponents. Only one of the creatures was alive, cowering in the back corner.

Sure, the food glued to his body made the boy look appetizing, but the creature wasn't dumb. In fact, it was quite intelligent.

If Ranma could understand the talking of the animal, he'd hear moans of "Bijou... Maxwell... Oxnard..."

Hamtaro was not a happy hamster.

Ranma snorted. Some technique this "Hamster-fist" was. Another notch for his father's stupidity.

The next day, Genma would be forced to try the next technique in the book, the Cat-fist.