Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Unexpected Effect ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Unexpected Effect


By Lord Raa


Chapter 2


**********

Disclaim-me-do: I wish I had a scapegoat for this one, but I must take responsibility for this "work" myself. Oh, I stole everything but the computer I wrote this on.



**********



Nabiki was with Nodoka looking at properties in the Tokyo area. They were weighing up their needs for the house. While Shampoo would probably find it acceptable for them to share a huge bed, Ranma would most likely be overwhelmed.

“How many bedrooms do you think you need, Nabiki?” Nodoka asked. ‘Why they can’t just share the same bed as Ranma, I don’t know.’

“Five. Ranma can play musical beds. We should have a guest room. It’s not going to be easy finding a house like that. Or cheap.” Nabiki would have grumbled at the hassle but for some reason she had tried to impress Ranma and had managed to convince him to give her a full body massage if she found a house.

“Perhaps we should look at suburban or even country housing. It would mean that at least one of you would have to learn to drive, but finding a house will be easier. Perhaps we could get one built?”

“I don’t want to call in a favour so soon. Maybe we could take over a ryokan?” Nabiki suggested. Mulling it over, she added, “Yes. That way we can be in a secluded place with Ranma with hot springs.”

“You see, it all works out if you have faith, Nabiki.” Nodoka approved of Nabiki’s plan. “I’m sure that the others will agree to it.”


**********


Ranma was enjoying a quiet moment of reflection on the toilet when Nabiki burst into the room.

“Ranma, I’ve found it!”

“Found what, Nabiki?”

“Our new place to live, it’s this ryokan,” Nabiki handed Ranma a brochure for an onsen resort.

“Why’s it up for sale?” Ranma asked. “It looks like a nice place, I wouldn’t want to sell it if I didn’t have to.”

“Well, the owners died recently and the son who survived them is a film director, so he can’t run it. He says that he’ll sell it to us if we give him special consideration for stays and location filming.”

“While that’s good to know, do you mind if have some privacy?” Ranma asked. “It’s cold with the door open.”

“What? Oh, sorry Ranma. Maybe I could warm up your legs by rubbing them?” Nabiki asked in a husky voice.

“Maybe later. Let everybody else know, and we’ll organise a trip to give it a once over. Now if you don’t mind,” Ranma gestured that it was time for some real privacy.

“What, you don’t want me to wipe for you Ranma?” Nabiki was acting in a most playful manner.

“No. In fact, the longer you keep me here, the longer you have to wait for your massage,” Ranma looked at his nails in feigned boredom.

“Sowwy Ranma,” Nabiki pouted like a little girl.

Ranma laughed. “My room, five minutes. Be ready for a rubdown, my dear Nabiki.”

Nabiki demonstrated speed never before seen by any of the Nerima population.


**********


When Ranma went to his room, he took a deep breath. “Here goes nothing.”

Opening the door, he was greeted with the sight of Nabiki in her underwear in a provocative pose.

“Hello Ranma. Are you ready to make me feel like a woman?”

“I thought I was giving you a massage,” Ranma replied confused.

“You are, I was referring to afterwards,” she purred. “Now come here and start touching me.”


**********


Kasumi wandered around the Saotome house in a daze. Not her normal cheery smile, but more like a zombie or drug addict going through withdrawal.

‘Ranma-kun’s bedroom. I believe his underwear needs sorting out,’ she thought naughtily.

Sneaking into the martial artist’s room, she saw Ranma massaging her sister’s feet.

“Oh my, I’m sorry I interrupted you.”

Ranma looked up. “That’s ok, I’m nearly done here,” he lied. Being interrupted by Kasumi when her sister was in her underwear on his bed was awkward to say the least.

“Oh no you’re not.” Nabiki sat up and grabbed Ranma’s right hand. Placing it on her breast, she added, “You haven’t massaged my whole body Ranma. You forgot these.”

Moving in for a kiss, she made Ranma’s thumb massage her nipple.

“I don’t think that’s proper Nabiki,” Ranma tried to protest. “I mean Kasumi’s here.”

“That’s alright, Ranma-kun. I’d like to watch you and Nabiki make out.”

That made Nabiki and Ranma stop. “Kasumi?” they asked in unison.

Kasumi had acquired this brilliant red hue. “Oh my, did I say something naughty again? Perhaps you had better give me a spanking.”

As Ranma and Nabiki looked on in stunned silence, Kasumi moved over to the bed and bent over. “Go on, Ranma-kun. Run your hand over my bottom. Pull down my panties and leave a hand print on my cheeks.”

Nabiki was not impressed by Kasumi’s behaviour. “No Ranma, keep touching me up.” She placed Ranma’s free hand on her thigh. “That way she’s punished and I get to make out with you.”

“I suppose you mean like this,” Ranma moved his has hands as he spoke.

Tracing the outline of her nipple with one hand and Nabiki’s name on the inside of her thigh (in all three Japanese scripts) with the other quickly had Nabiki ready for more then just heavy petting.

“Ranma,” she had started to pant. “Get naked now, I’m ready.”

Kasumi saw this as a chance to get in on the action and moved to undress
Ranma. Removing his shirt, she traced the outline of his muscles. ‘Such a manly chest,’ she thought. ‘Now for the good part.’

With a grin, Kasumi reached round to Ranma’s lap and start to grope around gently, but blindly. “Ranma-kun, don’t we excite you? Is it because I’m clothed?”

Not giving Ranma a chance to answer, Nabiki put her tongue in his mouth.

Kasumi decided to disrobe herself during the distraction, and went back to getting a feel for Ranma’s muscle contours and trying to use her hardened nipples as acupressure tools.

“Ranma-kun, hurry up and bring my sister to orgasm so I can have my turn,” Kasumi urged.

Nabiki broke the kiss with Ranma. “Quiet you, I’m enjoying this. I was here first, so I get to go first.”

Kasumi used an effective weapon against Ranma. Tears. “Ranma, Nabiki is being mean to me. Let me join in, please…”

Ranma turned around to Kasumi. “Are you sure? It’s most improper to engage in an incestuous lesbian relationship. Aw, who am I kidding? A threesome with two hot sisters like you? Bring it on, babe.”

Kasumi smiled as she kissed Ranma on the cheek. “I knew you wouldn’t disappoint me, Ranma-kun. Now, on your back and start using your tongue to massage Nabiki’s…”


**********


Cologne pondered the latest development concerning Ranma. It was not surprising that something strange had happened to him, but it was affecting the whole fiancée brigade. While the law was important, so was Shampoo’s happiness. It seemed that she would be very happy with Ranma now that he was returning her affections, but something seemed odd.

Why was it _now_ that she was willing to share the boy? And the other Tendo girls, why were they now interested in Ranma?

Apparently, the government were willing to pull some strings to allow Ranma to honour the three most important engagements, plus allow for a happy Tendo sister. Come to think of it, had there been something in the past that allowed for multiple marriages in Japan’s history?

Ranma was going to marry Shampoo, Kasumi, Nabiki and Ukyo and that fact was all that mattered. And for some bizarre reason, the girls were all fine with that.

Mind you, that airhead, Kasumi was most suspicious. That aura of hers reminded her of Happy.

Grumbling something about perverts, Cologne made some more tea.


**********


When Kasumi and Nabiki returned to the Tendo home, Soun was upset.

Not because they left the house, but because they had be goofy grins on their glowing faces and were hanging off Ranma’s arms.

Raging at Ranma for defiling his precious daughters, he went into his demon head mode. “What have you done to my little girls?”

Ranma flinched at first, then decided to put the whiney man in his place. “I was helping Nabiki relax. It was when I was massaging her feet. It was then that Kasumi came into the room and demanded that I have sex with her.”

“Oh,” Soun replied. “Wait a minute, you had sex with Kasumi?” Soun grabbed Ranma by the collar. “Why shouldn’t I kill you now?”

Ranma smiled. “The old freak. Spring of drowned carp. A not so tragic tale.”

Soun looked at Ranma puzzled.

“Remember that I can now cause and cure Jusenkyo curses. Would you like one of your own? Maybe spring of drowned mouse?”

Soun blanched. “Let’s not be too hasty, son.”

When he was released, Ranma came to give his father in law the good news. “We’ve found a ryokan to run. It’s a hot spring resort. We should make some money on this, I don’t know how it will compare to the dojo, but I will be supplementing our income with my new skills. Does this meet with your approval?”

Soun thought about this for a moment. ‘A hot springs visit for free, versus noisy challengers in the dojo.’ “You can guarantee that the master will never bother anybody again?”

Ranma nodded. Stepping outside, he changed into Ranko.

“I have been beaten by a new challenger and now I’m stuck in my cursed form. I hope that somebody doesn’t take advantage of me,” Ranko overacted.

“Sweeto!”

As Happosai bounded into the garden, he leapt at Ranko’s breasts, only to fall short when he was turned into a carp.

Ranma picked up a bucket and filled it with pond water. Dumping the newly cursed lecher in, she spoke to him. “Now, Happosai listen. You have bothered me for the last time. I don’t like the idea of killing people, but you should have realised that you are a fish right now.”

Nabiki stepped outside to join her soon-to-be husband. “It would be easier if you killed him now, Ranma.”

“I know, but that makes me a little uncomfortable, you know?” Ranma pointed out.

Kasumi had decided that the pervert had caused her lover too much trouble as it was. “Ranma-kun, you should lock his curse. That way he won’t be able to bother anybody else.”

“You are absolutely right, Kasumi-chan.” Ranma waved his hand over the bucket.

Pouring the bucket in the pond, Ranma noticed that the newest carp seemed to glare at her. “What are you going to do about it?”

The fish decided to jump out of the water and splash the pigtailed martial artist.

Ranma just laughed. “I guess that is about all you can do now, gramps. Kasumi, Nabiki let’s go pick up Ucchan and Shampoo, we’ve got an onsen to visit.”

Kasumi took Ranma’s left side, Nabiki the right as Ranma shifted back into his male body.

“We’ll be back tomorrow, daddy,” Nabiki informed the stunned Tendo patriarch.

“Father, you shouldn’t just stand there with your mouth open like that, it’s most improper,” Kasumi chided.


**********


On the train out to the ryokan, Shampoo and Ukyo snuggled up to Ranma. The Tendos grumbled, but Ranma pointed out that they had spent some quality time with him earlier.

Nodoka had asked what they had done together and when Nabiki told her, she nodded in approval. ‘Yes it would be proper for my son to share the love.’

Ranma traced patterns on Shampoo’s back while he gently rubbed Ucchan’s arm in an affectionate manner.

“Airen,” Shampoo mumbled.

“Ranchan,” Ukyo’s voice was muffled by Ranma’s chest. “So cute, so manly.”

Nodoka smiled at the scene. Soon grandchildren would be on the way, and that thought nearly made her jump around with victory fans. But as Nodoka was a traditional Japanese woman of samurai descent, she merely nodded and smiled.

Kasumi was looking outside of the window, thinking about how often she would get to practice her marital arts with Ranma. ‘I do hope that I will get another go soon, that was the best thing I’ve ever done. And the fact that I was with Nabiki made it even better. I wonder what kind of exotic things Shampoo knows? And that cute transvestite thing Ucchan’s been known to do… Oh my, that thought is most arousing.’

Nabiki thought about her sister and what they did together. ‘When did Kasumi become such a pervert? Did Ranma accidentally do something to her? What if something happened to all of us? What if Akane is right?’

Nodoka noticed Nabiki’s agitation. “What’s wrong, Nabiki-chan?”

“I was wondering if something was changing our behaviour towards Ranma, that’s all.”

Ranma heard this. “Do you really think that I’m doing something to all of you?”

Nabiki nodded.

“I’m sorry. If I thought that something was going to happen to you, I’d have left you alone.”

“Don’t be silly, Ranchan. I was willing to make all sorts of sacrifices to be with you,” Ukyo replied as she started to stroke Ranma’s chest.

“I am willing stay here if it means true happiness, Ranma. Please don’t leave us,” Shampoo practically begged a she squeezed Ranma tightly.

“Ok, if you are all really sure about this arrangement, then I’ll go along with it. But if there’s anything I can do for you, please let me know,” Ranma acquiesced to the demands of the girls.

Shampoo whispered something into his ear.

“Fooling around in the mud, followed by sponge baths?” Ranma blurted out.

“If you insist, Ranchan,” Ukyo really didn’t need much convincing to get herself in a situation where she’d be naked with Ranma.

Nodoka smiled even more.

“But what about the mess?” Kasumi asked. “Unless you have a maid fetish and want us all to dress in skimpy costumes with no underwear so that you can see our naughty bits?”

Nabiki fell out of her seat at her sister’s comments. “KASUMI!”

“Oh my, did I say something improper again?” Kasumi still managed to maintain her air of ditzy behaviour and innocence.

“Kasumi no hentai!” Nabiki shouted.

“And so will Ranma when I’m done with him,” was Kasumi’s reply.

Ranma started to panic. “What have I done? I’ve corrupted Kasumi!”

“You just let me be me,” Kasumi insisted. “And I thank you for saving me from the dreary life that I nearly didn’t escape from.”

“What do you mean, Kasumi?” Nabiki asked.

“Do you remember Happosai’s missing magazines?”

Nabiki nodded. “Yeah, they went missing the night Ranma stayed with his mother.”

“I took them,” Kasumi confessed. “I’ve never had a boyfriend or even been on a date, so I was curious about that sort of thing.”

“Yes, it was most improper for Soun to expect Kasumi to put her life on hold to look after you all,” Nodoka shoved her oar in, as most parents like to do. “I must say that I’m glad this happened to you Ranma, as I think it has improved the lives of all or your girlfriends. Especially as they’re all getting along now.”


**********


At the Ryokan, Nabiki showed everyone her prowess at negotiation. The papers were signed that very evening. She’d even managed to get them a night’s stay there so they wouldn’t have too much travelling to do in one day.

“Well, I guess that about wraps this up. I do hope that you are successful in running this place,” the director bowed to the buyers.

“Thank you, Tanaka-san,” Nodoka bowed. “I hope that you are successful in your line of work. If there is anything else that we can help you with, do let us know.”

“I shall,” Tanaka, acknowledged the offer.

When the director left, Shampoo and Ucchan turned to each other. With a look that said, “who’s first?” they moved for Jan Ken Pon.

When Kasumi seemed left out, Nodoka pointed out to the Tendos that they had both already had a go with Ranma and that it was time for Shampoo and Ukyo to ride the “Wild Horse.”

“That settles that. Shampoo, I guess that means we’re sharing Ranchan tonight.”

“Shampoo agree with Ucchan, we show Airen the time of his life.”

Ranma gulped nervously. “I guess I’ll see the rest of you in the morning,” he managed to get out as he was dragged to the biggest bedroom in the building by two curvy martial artists.


**********


When Ranma and the others returned to Nerima, Nabiki felt that a talk with Cologne was in order.

‘Something about this whole thing is rubbing me the wrong way. Not the right way like Ranma did the other day, but… Damn it! Why can’t I think straight? Why am I always fantasising about Ranma and his firm body and the licking of whipped cream off… There I go again!’ Nabiki’s thoughts were becoming muddled again.

Knocking on the door, they announced themselves.

“Hello great-grandmother,” Ranma greeted respectfully.

Cologne wondered why Ranma had changed so much. “Greetings, son-in-law. How are you today?”

“I’m fine. Though Nabiki has some concerns about my new condition. Can you tell us anything?”

Cologne gestured for everyone to be seated at a nearby table.

“To tell you the truth, I’m not sure,” she began. “There has been nothing like this ability to change and cure Jusenkyo curses in all of the records I have with me. This is all just speculation, you understand, but it is possible that the accumulated effect of all of the magical influences has somehow managed to make you magically adept.”

Ranma nodded. “Yes, that’s possible. But am I adversely affecting any of the girls? Kasumi and Nabiki have been acting a bit strangely, since this thing happened to me.”

“I noticed,” Cologne deadpanned. She still thought that Ranma was too foolish for his own good, but before she could say something she noticed Kasumi’s aura.

Cologne hobbled off to get a spirit ward. Returning, she noticed that something was amiss.

“What’s up?” Ranma asked.

Kasumi looked at the others. “Oh my, is something the matter?”

“Kasumi, your hand is on my ass,” Ukyo responded.

‘It would seem that Kasumi is behaving strangely.’ “How do you feel, Kasumi dear?” Nodoka asked.

“Like Ranma should make love to me. Why?”

“Then why were you groping Ucchan?” Ranma asked still puzzled by Kasumi’s behaviour.

“Anything Goes. Especially when it comes to you, Ranma-kun. I want us all to be happy and I thought that lots of orgies and naughty behaviour was the way to go.”

“Shampoo agree with that,” Shampoo chimed in and started to stroke Ranma’s chest.

Cologne reappeared. Putting the spirit ward on Kasumi, Cologne asked how she felt now.

“I feel like being taken roughly from behind by Ranma-kun while Nabiki takes photos for our private hentai collection. Why?”

When everybody picked themselves up from the collective face-fault, Cologne responded. “I was under the impression that you had been tainted by Ranma’s magic and been turned into a succubus. I was wrong, you’re just the biggest pervert since Happy. Speaking of which, where is he?”

“He’s in the Tendo’s pond. I turned him into a carp and locked the curse. We don’t need him bothering us,” Ranma replied.


**********


Kodachi was bored. This was nothing new, as the rich girl frequently had little to occupy her time with. There was schoolwork, gymnastics and Ranma.

Speaking of which, it had been while since she had seen the pigtailed martial artist.

“I wonder what trouble my dear Ranma-sama has gotten himself into during my absence?” Kodachi puzzled out loud. “I shall pay him a visit.”


**********


Ryoga was not happy. He’d run into Akane and she’d told him about Ranma’s corrupting of her sisters.

“I’ll make that bastard pay!”

“And whom are you referring to?”

“Ranma!” Ryoga replied angrily. “Who wants to know?”

"It is I, the Blue Thunder of Furinkan, Tatewaki Kuno,” sounded out from behind Ryoga.

Lightning flashed in the background.

“Good. You hate Ranma as much as I do. I need you to help me find him, he’s mistreated Akane for the last time.”

“And just how do you think that I can help you?” Kuno asked in his usual pompous tone.

Ryoga looked a little ashamed. “I heard he’s at his family home. I need help finding it so I can make him pay for what he’s done to the Tendos!”

“And just what has he done now?” Kuno asked through gritted teeth.

“He somehow corrupted Kasumi and Nabiki,” Ryoga insisted.

“While I doubt that the mercenary Nabiki would take much effort to corrupt, the innocence of the graceful Kasumi could make even the most hardened criminal repent. The fiend must die!”


**********


At the Saotome home, there was a meeting to discuss the future of Ranma’s love life. It was mostly the hammering out of a schedule, when Ranma would sleep in which bed and so on, but the details of the wedding ceremony needed to be discussed.

“What is the procedure for marriage in your village, Shampoo?” Nodoka asked.

Shampoo was about to reply when Ryoga ran through the room.

“Where is that bastard?”

“Who are you talking about, Ryoga-kun?” Kasumi asked.

“Ranma! I’ll make him pay for corrupting you all!” Ryoga raged.

“Indeed. I shall help,” Kuno added from the hole in the wall.

Nabiki looked at the damage. “That will be costly, Kuno-chan. I do hope that you’ve brought your wallet with you.”

“I think not, foul mercenary,” Kuno replied. “I shall free all of you from his wretched clutches. You will all be free from such demonic influences.”

Ukyo smacked Kuno upside the head. “Jackass! Just what makes you think that any of us don’t want to be here?”

Kuno shook his head to clear the cobwebs. “Surely such an assault to my noble self is proof enough.”

Nodoka sniggered. “You are the Blue Blunder that I’ve heard so much about?”

“That’s Blue Thunder, madam,” Kuno corrected.

Nodoka struggled to suppress her laughter.

Ranma entered the room. “What’s all the commotion? Where’s Ryoga? He’s not done a runner after making a mess again, has he?”

“No, I’m behind you,” Ryoga readied his new attack.

Spinning on his heel, Ranma turned to face the directionally challenged martial artist.

“What’s your problem now, P-chan?”

“I told you not to call me that!” Ryoga charged forward with a straight haymaker.

Ranma dodged and responded with a quick punch to the throat. When Ryoga gasped for air, Ranma hit him with a pressure point attack, temporarily locking his muscles.

Turning to Kuno, he saw that Shampoo and Ukyo were stomping him into the floor. “Had enough, Kuno?”

A groan was his only reply.

“Ranma-sama!”

Ranma’s fiancées tensed for battle at the cry.

“Who are you?” Nodoka asked the unstable gymnast.

“I am Kodachi Kuno. Are you his mother?”

Nodoka nodded. “You aren’t related to this are you?” Nodoka gestured to the bruised mass that was Tatewaki.

“Unfortunately, I am. That is my older brother, Tatewak-urk!”

Kodachi was cut off as Ryoga picked up the blade her brother dropped and stabbed her in the abdomen.

“Shit!” Ryoga shouted as he realised his error.

Ranma quickly gave himself the effect from the spring of drowned miracle healer and went to work on Kodachi.

The room held its collective breath as Ranma tried to save the life of the younger Kuno sibling.

Forced to cast a healing spell, Ranma inadvertently made it too generic to cure just the stab wounds.

Satisfied that she would live, Ranma turned to the lost boy. “Anything to say for yourself?”

“I never meant to hurt her,” Ryoga babbled.

“Well you know what? You did and it’s because you’re too big an idiot to think things through!” Ranma shouted at Ryoga. “Just for that, you can have a new curse!”

Ryoga blinked as he turned into a girl that happened to look exactly like Ranko.

“My pigtailed goddess!”

“Oh crap!”

Nabiki smirked at the pair of idiots as they ran out of the room. “Serves them right.”

Ranma nodded before turning his attention to the injured girl on the floor. “Great-grandmother, do you think that Kodachi will be ok?”

Cologne looked at the wound and blinked. She re-examined where she saw the blade enter the gymnast’s torso. “She’ll be fine, Son-in-law. How did you heal her?”

“I don’t know, but it took a lot out of me. I need to rest up for a bit,” Ranma panted.

Shampoo left to get Ranma something to drink while Kasumi prepared a wet cloth.


**********

To be continued…?

Notation:

I guess that I wasn’t as sorry as I thought I was, although I truly apologise for the hentai pun.


This has been sitting on my hard disk for some time, but for some reason I thought that it might entertain a person or two if I brought it out now.

I don’t know if I’ll be adding more to this story. I’d like to see it continued, but I have enough in the way of writing projects to fill my free time.

So that means that it’s up for continuation by others! Just send me an email and let me pre-read what you write.

That is all for now…