Realism Fan Fiction ❯ Magic of the meek ❯ Just another day ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

“Luke, wake up sweetie.” This is the first thing Luke registers before he wakes up every morning before school. His mother believes alarm clocks only make you grumpy, and a grumpy morning makes a grumpy day. Luke doesn't agree, but doesn't mind her perspective one bit. His mom Dianne works fulltime cook to keep their apartment and he respects her for that, so even when he doesn't like how things are he rarely complains
“I'm up”. He says, mumbling under the covers, he'd rather not wake up today because going to school as a sophomore is never fun. But to make life easier for his mom, he dredges to the bathroom to start getting ready. Now luke isn't a spoiled brat, his mother just goes out her way, and he has always known to appreciate it. Every morning he walks into an already lit bathroom with his toothbrush on the sink with toothpaste laying on top perfectly poured as always, with her profession accuracy is key.
Fully dressed and headed for the door he then walks to the fridge and opens to find his premade lunch bag, always in the same place. “Fuck yea!” Is what goes in his head because he knows its Wednesday and every Wednesday he gets Reese's in his lunch.
Luke then yells, “Mom, I'm gone”. She replies “okay, see you tonight”. Luke noticed, he didn't get to see his mom as much as he wanted to. She always has everything prepared for him, but she goes to work when he goes to school, and when she says see you tonight, she means he will see her, because she will be knocked out until her next shift.
Luke then hits the patio, nice day, no rain Gray clouds, but that's always how it is. He heads to the bus stop nothing points out specific today, but he then remembers he gets to see his fantasy girl today. Chelsea Lavish, the most hottest girl in school. Luke always has a hard time even thinking about her without feeling the blood rush in his pants. Luke then, self checks himself, makes sure his hair is a looks nice, long but well groomed, his pants not sagging because that's so 90's, and his shirt less dingy, although he hopes she notices his well cut arms.
The bus arrives, and he gets on, he see's a lot of familiar friends, but no Chelsea. This kind of gets him in a bad mood. Fuck this, he thinks in his head. If she's not here he could of played sick today, or everyday if she isn't riding the bus. Aww man, what if she never rides the bus again, he ponders away, he sure going to miss her perky chest that he wishes to have his face close enough to lick and hold. He then starts to fantasize about her tasty tan complexion. He has a weakness for girls with tan skin. He then goes straight to a fantasy he has in his archive of memories. His favorite one where he gets to spank her and dominate her the whole night, but just before he starts to get into it he gets punched into reality literally. “Scoot over ass!” Jane his best girl friend. He quickly looks at his pants and is relieved that his boner is covered by his backpack, so he moves to the side. They must be close to the school, Jane's house is far enough to take the bus, but close enough to walk to the school.
“You okay, your sweating”? Luke then wipes his forehead.
“Maybe just a fever” he replies
“Maybe??” she cocks her head
“Drop it, please.” He pleads
She laughs and says sure, right as the pull up to the school.