Realism Fan Fiction ❯ The MCR Boys and I ❯ Appearances Can Be Decieving ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

My best friend Gerard and I were hanging out by the lockers, we were talking. Gee was always known for his darker looks, his pale skin was painted white and his small round hazel eyes were rimmed in black eyeliner. His long messy black hair fell past his jaw and he was smiling that signature crooked smile; that smile I just loved.

 

 

A lot of people criticized Gee and I for being friends; since he looked so dark and somewhat intimidating and I just looked sort of... normal. Thick wavy golden blonde hair that fell past my small breasts, and I seemed to always be dressed in tight, bright colored outfits. I loved purple. Purple was like my favorite thing ever. I dressed in purple a lot. I also didn't wear much makeup; I wasn't bad looking at all.

 

 

"Hey look!" An obnoxious football player yelled. His name was Chris; I used to have a crush on him. "A fairy and a vampire!" He added.

 

 

Wait... Gerard was wearing his fake vampire fangs that day, we went to a Halloween store a year prior and he bought them.

 

 

He turned to face Chris. "She's human, actually." He spoke with a fanged grin.

 

 

 

We laughed as Chris ran away screaming.