Reboot Fan Fiction ❯ Ups and Downs Of Every Second Life ❯ Turbo and Mouse’s Wedding ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 15
Turbo and Mouse's Wedding

It's two cycles later now. Mouse is at Turbo's place. They are cuddling on the couch. Mouse looked at Turbo.
“When do you want to get married sugah?” Mouse asked.
“That's up to you darling.” Turbo answered.
“How about at that the end of this minute?” Mouse asked.
“That's a good idea darling.” Turbo answered.
Mouse smiled and cuddled up to Turbo more.
“Thanks sugah.” Mouse said.
The next 5 cycles pass. It's one cycle until Mouse and Turbo's wedding.
Mouse walked to Dot's Diner and went inside. Mouse looked around for Dot. Mouse spotted Dot sitting at cubicle. Mouse walked over to her.
“Can you help me?” Mouse asked.
“Yeah sure.” Dot answered.
“I need to get a dress for my wedding.” Mouse said.
A few milliseconds later Mouse has picked out a dress for her wedding. Dot and Mouse are sitting in the Diner. Dot sighs.
“What's wrong sugah?” Mouse asked.
“I just miss Bob that's all.” Dot answered.
There's silence for a few nanos than Mouse looked at Dot.
“Will be my maid of honor at my wedding to Turbo?” Mouse asked.
Dot is shocked for a few nanos than she smiled.
“Yes of course I will.” Dot answered.
Mouse gave Dot a hug. Bob suddenly appeared but only Mouse seen him. Mouse started to grin a little than stopped hugging Dot. Dot got a confused look on her face until Bob wrapped his arms around her.
Dot turned around and kissed Bob passionately. Mouse shook her head than left the Diner.
The next cycle pass. It's the second of Mouse and Turbo's wedding. Turbo is pacing back and forth at his mother's place. Tera looked at him.
“If you don't stop pacing like that you are going to ware a hole in the floor.” Tera said.
Turbo looked at Tera.
“I can't help it sis because I'm so nervous about marrying Mouse.” Turbo replied.
“Well sit down for a few nanos and try to relax.” Delphi said.
“I wish it were that easy mom.” Turbo replied.
Delphi gave Turbo a hug.
“Oh believe me son I know because I was the exact same way when I married your father.” Delphi said.
Tera and Turbo stared at their mother for a few nanos.
“Are you really serious mom?” Turbo asked.
“Yes Turbo I am.” Delphi answered.
Turbo smiled a little. A few milliseconds later they at Principal Office. Turbo is up front with Phong waiting for Mouse to come up the isle. Bob standing beside Turbo. A few nanos passed than AndrAIa and Arielle walk up the isle.
A few more nanos pass and now Mouse is walking up the isle next to Dot.
Turbo smiled when he seen Mouse.
“Wow, she looks so beautiful.” Turbo thought to himself.
Mouse finally made to where Turbo is and stood beside him. Turbo just smiled.
Phong looks at Turbo.
“Do you Mouse Byte take this sprite Turbo Click to be your lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold through sickness and in health? For richer or poorer as long as you both shall live?" Phong asked.
“I do.” Mouse answered.
"Do you Turbo Click take Mouse Byte be your lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold through sickness and in health? For richer or poorer as long as you both shall live?" Phong asked.
“I do.” Turbo answered.
Little Enzo nodded his head then passed the rings to Phong. Phong passed one of rings to Mouse and the other one to Turbo.
Phong turned to Turbo.
"I would like you to repeat after me. 'With this ring I thee wed.' And then put it on Mouse's ring finger," Phong said.
"With this ring I thee wed." Turbo replied as put the ring on Mouse's ring finger.
Phong turned to Mouse.
"I would also like you to repeat after me then put the other ring onto Turbo's ring finger." Phong said.
"With this ring I thee wed." Mouse replied as puts the ring on Turbo's ring finger.
"By the power vested in me by the User I now pronounce the two of you husband and wife so Turbo you may now kiss your bride.” Phong said.
Turbo pulled Mouse and kissed her passionately. A few nanos later Turbo broke the kiss.
Mouse grabbed Turbo's arm and took him up the stage.
“What are we doing up here darling?” Turbo asked.
“I want to sing a song with you.” Mouse answered.
Turbo smiled just as the music started up. Mouse took a microphone and passed the other one to Turbo.
Mouse:
Who knows what tomorrow brings
In a world, few hearts survive
All I know, is the way I feel
When it's real, I keep my pray alive
Turbo:
The road is long
There are mountains in our way
But we climb steps every day
Love lift us up where we belong
Both:
Where the eagles cry, on a mountain high
Love lift us up where we belong
Far from the world we know
Up where the clear winds blow
Mouse:
Some hang on to "used-to-be"
Live their lives locking behind
All we have is here and now
All our lives, out there to find
Turbo:
The road is long
There are mountains in our way
But we climb steps every day
Love lift us up where we belong
Both:
Where the eagles cry, on a mountain high
Love lift us up where we belong
Far from the world we know
Up where the clear winds blow
Mouse:
Time goes by
No time to cry
Life's you and I, alive, baby
Love lift us up where we belong
Turbo:
Where the eagles cry, on a mountain high
Love lift us up where we belong
Far from the world we know
Up where the clear winds blow
Both:
Love lift us up where we belong
Where the eagles cry, on a mountain high
Love lift us up where we belong
Far from the world we know

They walked off the stage hand in hand.
It's a few seconds after Turbo and Mouse's wedding. They are hanging out at Bob and Dot's place. It's getting really noisy. Rowena has a headache and noise is only making it worse.
Rowena decided to go see Garadin because she knows that it will be a lot quieter at his house. Rowena started to leave and Arabella looked at her.
“Where are you going?” Arabella asked.
“I'm going to Garadin's place because I know that it will be a lot quieter than here.” Rowena answered.
Rowena left than walks to Garadin's place and knocked on the door. Garadin opened the door than smiled when he seen her. Rowena hugged Garadin really tight and he hugged her back.
“What are you doing here my angel?” Evasoba asked.
“I couldn't stand being at home any longer because I have a headache and noise at home wasn't helping it.” Rowena answered.
Garadin smiles again than took Rowena inside. Rowena sat on the couch while Evasoba went over to where the lights are and dimmed them. Garadin also shut the blinds than joined Rowena on the couch.
Rowena moved closer to Garadin and laid her head on his shoulder. Garadin just looked at Rowena and he smiled. Rowena closed her eyes and took some downtime. Garadin watched for awhile than took some downtime too.
A few milliseconds later Rowena woke up and noticed that Garadin has taken some downtime. Rowena smiled than cuddled up to him more.
A few nanoseconds later Garadin opened his eyes and noticed Rowena looking at him.
“Why are looking at me like that my angel?” Garadin asked.
“You look so innocent when you were having your downtime.” Rowena answered.
Garadin smiled than kissed Rowena.
“I always knew that was I reason behind why I love you much.” Garadin said.
It's a few seconds later. Rowena is started to miss her friends back in Metadata especially Danika, Alyssa and Rayanne. Rowena looked at Arabella.
“I've been thinking about going back to Metadata for while to visit with my friends but there's just one sprite keeping for me doing that.” Rowena said.
“Do you mean Garadin?” Arabella asked.
“Yeah that's exactly who I mean.” Rowena answered.
“Why don't you take him with you?” Arabella asked.
“That's a good idea except that my ex-boyfriend Clark will be there and I don't want the two of them getting into a fight. If anything happen to Garadin than I would devastated.” Rowena answered.
“Well I'm sure that he'll be ok without you for a few seconds.” Arabella said.
Rowena smiled than walks to Garadin's place and knocked on the door. Garadin opened the door. Rowena sighed than hugged Garadin and started crying. Garadin got a confused looked on his face but he wrapped his arms around her and let her cry.
A few nanos later Rowena stopped crying and looked up at Garadin.
“What was that all about my love?” Garadin asked.
“I'm so sorry for all that but I have decided to go visit my friends in Metadata. I'm going to miss you when I go.” Rowena answered.
Garadin tightened his grip on Rowena.
“I could come with you my angel.” Garadin said.
Rowena smiled.
“I would really love for you to come with me but my ex-boyfriend Clark still lives there and I don't want two of you getting into a fight over me. I really don't care what happens to him but anything happen to you than I would be devastated.” Rowena replied.
Rowena stayed for a few milliseconds than left but not before giving Garadin a passionate kiss.
“I love you my angel.” Garadin said.
Rowena smiled.
“I love you too.” Rowena replied.
Rowena left for Samba Bay, Metadata.