Resident Evil Series Fan Fiction ❯ Next Chapter ❯ Chapter one: Home again ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Authors note: please review and comment, good and bad welcome. I do not own any of the characters. This is purely fan fiction. This is a continuation of resident evil 4 taking place once they get back to America,
.
.
.
.
.
 
 
Chapter one: Home again
 
Leon was so exhausted he couldn't stay awake any longer. The helicopter ride was all a blur, he was dozing and trying to answer questions at the same time. Ashley had fell to sleep on him, little head sliding down so it was pillowed in his lap.
.
“No!” Leon snapped awake at the feel of his arm being roughly yanked. “I wanna stay with Leon!” Ashley's voice sobbed. He looked around. They where in headquarters landing bay. A doctor was trying to tug him on way and another was trying to get Ashley to follow him.
 
“Relax Ashley.” He mumbled, prying her slender fingers off his arm. “were safe, just follow him ok?”
 
She nodded, pouting. She would be a good girl, she wouldn't argue with him. With out another word she let her self be lead away
.
.
.
 
Leon frowned slightly as he woke up to something in his bed that hadn't been there since he and his cousins where little kids; it was another person snuggled up close against him!
 
As soon as this realization hit he instantly jerked away, alarmed and ready for an attack. Instead he caught sight of the sleeping blond, curled up in a pink blanket. He shook his head in amusement. What was she doing here?
 
He looked at his watch. The two of them had arrived back in America over a day ago, had he really slept that long? Deciding it didn't matter why she was there he yawned, laying back down beside her and falling to sleep almost instantly.
 
Sighing Ashley moved closer to the familiar warmth, tugging the blanket over the both of them.
.
.
.
Ashley was running and terrified. The whole town was after her, trying to kill her, trying to hurt her, She sobbed as she sprinted down a path. She didn't wanna be here, she wanted to be home!
 
There. She paused, catching sight pf a big building with a heavy metal door sitting slightly ajar. Maybe she could hide in there?
 
The young girl crept forward; slipping into the house and closing the bulky door with a metallic screech she was sure the whole world could here. With the door shut it was pitch black inside.
 
She bit her lip as she reached in her pocket and pulled out her keys with the mini flash light attached. The feeble beam could light little more than a few feet at a time but it was better than nothing.
 
She began to wonder aimlessly, stepping through room after room after dusty room. The house seemed empty and she finally found what appeared to be the living room. Ashley collapsed on to a sofa, dust clods swirling up as she rested her tired feet.
 
“heh heh heh.” The sound of soft laughter flitted thru the room and she was ready to bolt an instant, heart felling as thought it was about to burst from her chest. Slight movement caught her eye in the corner, a brief flash of camouflage.
 
Ashley bolted for the door, running aimlessly through the hallways. She could here footsteps behind her but didn't dare to turn to look. She sprinted around corners and down corridors she didn't notice the dead end until she into the way, tripping in her attempt to spin around and ending up falling on her bottom.
 
The girl was to terrified to scream, as she looked wide eyed up at the two solders she had met on the island. She attempted to back away but there was nowhere to go. They walked towards her and some how they knew English now, mumbling obscenities as the drew nearer.
 
Ashley was crying, shaking uncontrollably. They would hurt her- she knew it. She-
 
“Ashley?”
 
and suddenly she was safe. She was at home in a fluffy bed with her bodyguards strong hand shaking her shoulder.
 
Ashley threw her self against him, face buried in his chest as she let her self cry for the first time in front of him. She hadn't done if while they where in danger, it would just cause more trouble but here t was ok , she was suddenly over whelmed by all that had happened the past few days and it all came pouring out like a broken fountain onto his shirt.
 
Leon brought his arms up around her, whispering gentle words of comfort to the shaking girl. As it was it still took almost ten minutes before she managed to get her self under control enough to mumble “Sorry Leon.”
 
“Shh. It's ok, your fine.” He soothed. “Trust me, after raccoon city I actually went and stayed with my mom for a while. I know, the night mares are killers.” She was still crying and he quieted, letting her cry a few more minutes.
 
This time it was Ashley who broke the silence. “Sorry I'm in your bed too.”
 
He smiled kindly at her” I was wondering about that. Guess this is why?”
 
“I was dreaming about the military base.” She whispered softly, shivering slightly in his arms. Leon pulled the blanket tighter her although he was sure that wasn't the cause. “Than after-when I woke up I didn't wanna be alone so I came here. Is that ok?”
 
“Of course it is.” Leon ruffled her hair. “Try to fall back to sleep, ok?” He would take her back to her room once she was out.
 
“Ok.” They lay back down, almost five minutes of silence passed before Ashley whispered Leon's name.
 
“What is it Ash?”
 
“I-I was-“
 
“Was what?” He mumbled, stifling a yawn. He didn't wanna fall to seep just yet.
 
“Never mind.” She whispered, face red as she looked the other direction. Leon didn't bother to ask her again and in only a few minutes she was sound asleep. He carried her back to her room than made his way back to his own, thankful the dreams hadn't hit him yet.
.
.
.
.
 
.
Authors note: any one like it? If people do I'll continue but if not I'll just get rid of it.