Robot Chicken Fan Fiction ❯ My own Robot Chicken episode ❯ bit 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
(Static) “And now back to Dane Cook on comedy central” Dane cook walks out onto stage. “So what I want to know is what is up with that Japanese anime Inuyasha. They go running out into a battle screaming the name of their attacks clearly letting the enemy know what they’re about to do. I mean if I was in the military and I was a sniper hidden in the trees with a silenced sniper rifle when some enemies came by I wouldn’t start screaming sniper rifle (Dane cook makes gun noises) sniper rifle (Dane cook makes more gun noises.) I might as well shoot flares into the sky and scream I’M OVER HERE SHOOT ME! I also wonder why there aren’t any American anime. What is there some kind of secret organization in Japan that kills off anybody in any other nation that tries to make anime or something?” A man at one of the tables gets up and walks out of the auditorium and flips opens his cell phone dials a phone number and then says “Someone knows” A voice on the other side of the line says “he must executed at once” the man then says “yes my master” and hangs up with an angry look on his face then two ninjas jump down on both sides of him (side note: The ninjas work with him not against him)(static)