Role Playing Fan Fiction ❯ CAH Presnets ❯ GEM - “DO YOU PARODY?” ( Chapter 14 )

[ A - All Readers ]

“DO YOU PARODY?”
 
The red-haired woman, Georgina Tenton, the CEO of Sunbeam Magic, the manager of the Beamers, and the secret identity of the mystery orange hair, Gem, was waiting for a phone call from someone.
Right now, Inda was annoying her with present day slang such as “airhead”, “amped”, and other present slang words.
 
Georgina sigh, “Hush, I'm expecting a phone call!”
 
Inda stated, “Unlike the Nightmares, I know when I'm not wanted.”
 
=GEM=

Hurricane sighed. Kathy Key was not a happy camper. Kathy hadn't been a happy camper since Gem had won the second “Battle of Bands” against.
 
She was pasting the usual park where the “Toothless”, a bad gothic band. They were know for their worst song ever, “Broken Bones”. If Hurricane had a choice of watching the worst B+ movie ever make or listing to “Broken Bones”, she would took the B+ movie.

The lead singer dressed in Toothless's poor white shirt and green shorts and said, “Hurricane? How did that Battle of Band?”
 
Hurricane replied stoically, “You don't want to know?”
 
The “Toothless” lead singer, Jake Koyazin, said, “Good work winning.”
 
Hurricane remarked, “We didn't. Gem and the Beamers did. ”
 
Jake said, “Sorry.”

Hurricane asked, “Jake, why are doing a country song?”
 
Jake replied as he handed Hurricane a flyer, “For entry in this contest.”
 
Hurricane read the flyer as Jake stated, “The contest is called 'Do You Parody?' You must be a band and must make a parody of another band.”
 
Hurricane rushes back to Nightmare Music with the flyer still in her hands.
 
=GEM=
 
Inda heading awful music akin to “Broken Bones” from the “Toothless” coming from “The Keystone” company.
Inda got a surprised face when it was “The Keystone” themselves doing that awful work.
 
Inda stated, “What are you guys doing that awful song?”

Thomas Bee, the lead singer of “The Keystone” remarked, “Someone's running a 'Do You Parody?'. Hey, you Inda Tenton, you and your band, “Gem and the Beamers” could make a parody out of those annoying rivals, “The Nightmares”. It should punish them for all the rotten things they done.”
 
Inda replied, “I'm willing, but getting it past Gem and Georgina is going next to impossible, but I'm good at getting my way.”
 
=GEM=

Kathy Key said with a smirked smug look on her face, “I heard Thomas Avatar was going to do a contest and this parodying contest got his smell over it.”
 
Trash said, “I got a brainstorm. We make fun out of that Sugar Cookie and her Kitchen Fans.”

Torando replied, “You mean “Gem and Beamers?” right.”

Trash nodded.
 
Hurricane remarks, “That's a good idea, Vandal!
 
Torando remarks, “What a wannabe cartoon star.”
 
Hurricane stats a Trash-like, “Let's just make the song.”

Trash nodded, “That's fine with me.”
 
=GEM=

[From Inda's Dairy]
 
I just find out about a contest. The contest is called “Do You Parody?”. I find out while I heard awful music from what I thought was the “Toothless”, awful band that Kathy Key invited to the band.
I thought to get buy Georgina and Gem but either want anything do to it. Talk about a bummer-o-gamma.

Write In You Again,
Inda
 
=GEM=
 
Every on in Sunbeam Mansion was watching Lin-Z's show and she was introducing a new video, “Looks like the Nightmares sunk to all time new low.”
 
=SONG BREAK=

“Scamming You”
By The Nightmares
 
We got you Great
We got you great
We are better off then Nixon!

Yeah, we scammed you.
Really good.
Yeah, we scammed you.
Really great!
 
 
You think I'm just a human
who's worship honor and truth
who mystery is just what's going
on in her private life,

But in reality, we are a scramming you.
Everyone from the lowest criminal scum to the highest office in the land.
 
We got you great
We got you great
We are better off then Nixon!
 
=SONG BREAK OVER=
 
The eye ball of Georgina and sisters show their shock. The Nightmares were making fun of them. Trash was dressed like Georgina's fictional, “Gem”. Stormer was faking Inda. Torando was combing Tanya and Musika into one - playing a drum that looks like Tanya's drum but looks like Musika.
 
Inda spoke almost like smirking Kathy Key, “Do you want to parody them, now?”

Georgina replied, “No is still no.”
 
Inda sticks her tongue out at Georgina and stomps off.

Musika replied, “I think you going to get a Nightmare CD his Christmas.”
 
=GEM=
 
Georgina Tenton entered Holo's hidden room at basement. Her usual combed red-hair looked a cause of bad bed hair.
 
Holo asked, “Rough day at the office?”

Georgina nodded, “I arrived as usual. It started normally with Tim, giving me the run down on the cost of the repair audio systems and then that 1:13 clock with a very smug Kathy Key. Every want down the drain after that call. I usually pay for my lunch but the delivery didn't want to get cash from me. He claimed that I perform as Gem with a pink wig and make-up. Everyone I meet after that kept thinking I'm Gem. You know I that's true - but with one of your holograms instead of a pink wig.” Georgina paused asked, “Why are people are acting like I am Gem?”
Holo said, “Well, I might be because of the latest song from the Nightmares.”
 
Georgina said, “That's so ridiculous I should make “Warrior of Cosmos” look like a novel. Lucky, the meeting with Plastco deal went decent and that was before the 1:13 call.”
 
=GEM=
 
Inda was surprised to see Georgina in the hologram list of Gem.
 
Gem said smartly, “We going to parody the Nightmares.
 
Inda had to pinched herself to make sure she wasn't dreaming.

India said, “Rough day the office?”
 
Gem nodded, “Yes.”
 
 
=GEM=
 
With some of Inda helped, Gem was find “
“Soundwave”, a store that did clothing and item for new waves bands. Thought finding items that matched the Nightmares were easy - how to buy was worse then the deals Georgina got yesterday.
 
Musika's check was pushed pack by the stoic female cashier as she said, “No checks.”
Tanya's attempt to buy the stuff with cash was answer by throwing the dollars and sliding coins off the cashier's counter.

Inda replied, “What you need to pay for this?”

The female cashier replied, “Plastic.”
 
Tanya replied, “I'm confused.”

Musika replied, “She must be talking about a credit card - but I don't one.”
Gem dropped a California driver license and a credit card in her name on the cashier's counter who picked them up, scan them, return to the both the license and credit back to Gem, and then make bag all the items.
 
=GEM=
 
Inda stated, “We still need to get outfit look like Kathy if we want to do the video right.”

Gem remarked, “Don't worry, I had a copy of her outfit from the time we make Sunbright.”
 
Inda replied, “Let's rock, girls.”
 
Gem, Tanya and Musika nodded.
 
=GEM=
 
Thomas Avator stated after the Misfits had won their second pace with their parodying of “Gem and the Beamers” with “Scamming You”: “The Nightmare would have gotten first place instead of second place--if it wasn't for the fact that we had a late entrance--now Sunbeam Music won't allow me to show the tape unless I kept it a secret....and here's the tape.”
 
Hurricane remarks sadly, “I have feeling a bad feeling that Orange Juice and her Breakfast Club is back.”
 
The familiar orange Sunbeam tape was dropped into Thomas's VHS machine and appearing on the TV were what to appear to a junkyard.
 
Torando remarked, “Nice playground. “

Hurricane remarked, “Looks like something I won't mess with...”

Trash remarked, “You are so yellow, you make person from France look braver then you.”
 
Hurricane replied, “Better safer then sorry.....

On the video, a person dress up like Hurricane entered, and said, “What is your last plan for Jem?
 
The real Hurricane said, “That's Inda's voice!”
 
The video's camera pan to some dressed up as Torando, who remarked, “Trash isn't telling because you might tell them on you..”

The real Torando remarked, “That's Musika's voice!”
 
Inda's Hurricane remarked,”That's below the belt for you....”

The video's camera moved to a person dressed as Trash, remarking “All far in love, war and music.”
 
The real Trash remarked, “That's Tanya's voice!”
 
The video has a person dressed up as Kathy Key, who entered as saying, “hat's because you are rotten to the core!
 
The real Kathy Key remarked, “That's Gem's voice!”
 
=SONG BREAK=
 
“Rotten to the Core”
Gem and the Beamers
 
 
 
Oh, we love to cause trouble
No matter where we are
From the north pole to the south pole
You can count we going to cause trouble
Everywhere we go.
 
Why?
Because we are rotten to core.
Because we are rotten to core
 
 
We love to make mess
that would make maid
say she wants a hazard pay
And won't work until she get what
she wants.
 
 
Why?
Because we are rotten to core.
Because we are rotten to core.
 
 
Don't trust us
To bring the truth
Because we are have lies
That are elven times worst
then Nixon.
 
 
Why?
Because we are rotten to core.
Because we are rotten to core.
 
=SONG BREAK OVER=
 
Thomas remarked, “And here are the winners of the “Do You Parody?” contest: Gem and the Beamers.”

The Gem and the Beamers appeared in their usual light pastel outfits as they appear.

Thomas asked,“Anything to say to anyone?”
 
Gem answered, “Only to thank a certain group for parodying us earlier this month. If wasn't for the Nightmares' "Scamming You” video parody of us, we would not have done this.”
 
Trash sigh as she said weakly, “I feel like a cartoon villian.”

Torando added, “And you can say we.....”

Hurricane finishes Torando's addition by saying, “....Are you goons.”
 
Kathy yelled, “ I get you yet, Gem! I find out who you ready are.”

Gem yelled back, “I'm Gem, the lead singer of the Beamers.. That's enough for you, Kathy!”

The loud sound of Kathy and the Nightmare's feet stomping away from the room and slamming door.
 
=GEM=

A few days, Georgina waltz in the room in which the Holo was hidden.
 
Holo asking, “How did you work went today?”
 
Georgina replied, “Great. Those who thought I was Georgina in a pink wig has make up. And Kathy hasn't call since we win the contest. But I know will call Sunbeam Music sooner or later. The only thing that make his day is telling Tim that I'm Gem but I hadn't seem in months. That's get me a idea!”
 
=THE END=
 
I want to thank Bryan Beyer himself for sending his Cool Action Group story to me, I wanted something to give back to him.
 
Using my own facts on from my “Gem” file series and a fake scripts - I was able to recreate this story.
 
 
Logging off,
Dr. Thinker