Role Playing Fan Fiction ❯ For the World ❯ Meeting ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: I should have mentioned something in my prologue, but I’ll mention it right now. I do not own any of the characters except my originals. Those not created by me are owned by Capcom.

<<<<>>>>

Chapter 1

When the party had finally returned to Dragner, they met a mysterious man. He looked like he was 18, with piercing blue eyes and long silver hair. He was wearing silver armor and had a navy blue cape wrapped around him. His voice was calm, but it seemed to hide a certain power. The man said, “I have heard the news, you have defeated the false goddess Myria.”

Ryu responded, “How did you know?”

“It has been several weeks, and my information network has not failed me yet. I have heard about your quest and decided to keep an eye on you. I also heard about your friend, the guardian, Garr.”

“I guess it couldn’t be helped. Who are you, and why have you decided to show yourself?”

“I’m sorry,” the man apologized, “I am known as Blaze, the wolf knight of the New Guardians.”

“Wolf knight? New Guardians? What’s going on?” asked Nina, who had never heard of this man or his organization.

“Yes, the “New Guardians”, we are a small group dedicated to helping those in need.”

“How small?” asked Momo.

“There are three of us, so far, but we have amazing contacts in the world.”

“Like whom?” asked Nina, who didn’t like the idea of being spied on.

“I’m not at liberty to say.”

“Why are you here?” asked Momo.

“I have known about the false goddess for some time. My contact from the north may have found the source of her power. But first, we need to see Deis, because she has some other information on Myria. I also have the ability to restore the teleportation pads.”

“Why didn’t you come to get us at the container yard?” asked an irate Nina.

“I didn’t know you were there,” stated Blaze, “I had just arrived here recently myself. I knew that you would pass through here sooner or later. Luck just happened to be in my favor.”

“Ok,” said Ryu, “Assuming we believe you, where do we need to go first?”

Blaze responded with just two words, “Windia Castle.

<<<<o>>>>

A/N: Nothing much to mention. Sorry for getting this up so late for those starting to read this on Mediaminer.org