Romance Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Ryo & Suzuki's 5th Grade Adventure ❯ Where Is The Lunchroom? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: This is my original story. The characters, storyline, ect. belong to me.

Warnings: Smart-talking, wise-cracking, bad-acting 11-year-olds. Bad language, inappropriate gestures and/or suggestions.



Where Is The Lunch Room?

On the first day of fifth grade in room 19, Suzuki walked in wearing a tighter skirt than last year. She looked (and was dressed) a lot different too. Of course, everyone was dressed different because the principal always assigned a different regulation uniform every year. This was the Year of the Aquarius, and we were wearing sea foam green shirts, and light blue ties and ribbons (whether you’re a boy or girl). I thought it was positively gay looking, or more girly than masculine anyway. But my twin brother looked good in anything Suzuki would look good in (one day, me and Suzuki dared Rintaru to wear one of her bras, and we’d give him ten bucks. Too bad we forgot to tell him we didn’t have a cent to our names.)

But anyway, she looked completely different and the only thing different about me is that I grew another shoe size. Damn my dad’s big feet.

“Look, look, look! I got brand new clothes while I was in the New Orleans this summer! It was so great and they let me wear my new skirt because it matches uniform,” she exclaimed to me before class began.

“I can tell,” I replied. “What’s with the new skirt? It’s shorter than uniform skirts. Did you get fashion tips from those sluttish Mardi Gras ladies?”

“… No, and should you really be paying attention to that stuff? So what I’ve changed, maybe the American air has some scientific hormones in it,” she fussed at me.

“If so, then your ass is mutating,” I said, then laughed.

She blushed and went back to her desk without talking to me. Maybe it was too harsh?

I actually just took the time to notice the desks weren’t together in six desk clumps like they were in forth grade. No more talking to her during class anymore, instead I’ll be listening to my twin brother’s chatter boxing. Yep, he sits in the desk sort of beside mine in the second row. I’m in the middle of the first row and Suzuki’s in the front of the second row.

*Lunchtime*

Before I knew it, it was time for lunch. We gathered our lunches and Suzuki came over to my desk.

“Sorry ‘bout what I said earlier,” I apologized.

She smiled and said,” It’s okay Ryo. I’ll just have to get revenge!” Then she began to tickle me in my stomach, my tickle spot she figured out when we were little and always punishes me with it. But I didn’t want anyone to see me, or they’d think I was a baby.

“Stop!” I laughed. “Someone might see you!”

She stopped and we both just realized how quiet the room was and that everyone already left us.

“Don’t worry,” she started, ”We’ll just hurry and catch up with them.”

Suzuki made her way for the door and discovered it was locked.

“Hey! Come back!” we yelled, hoping the teacher would hear us.

I sulked and said,” Our first day of school, and we got locked in. Now everyone’s gonna think…”

I really didn’t know what everyone would think. I thought about what would I think, a boy and a girl getting locked in the classroom together. If my hunch is right, they’d probably thing we stayed in here purposely so we could make-out or something, which is gross with my best-friend ( but maybe with that cute Suzke in room eighteen).

“I’m gonna sue her, that teacher, sue her ass for every penny she’s got. Maybe I’ll call child services and tell them she purposely left us in here,” Suzuki said with that evil look in her eye.

“Suzy, that’s not necessary,” I told her.

“Shit, I’m gonna reap the rewards outta this!” she laughed.

“God, you’re crazy Suzuki, I swear!” I laughed.

Since we were stuck anyway, we decided to have a sort of picnic. After we ate, we still had twenty minutes left : what could you do locked in a classroom? I looked around, desks, chalkboard, teacher’s filing cabinet, oh art supplies!

“Why don’t we draw on the chalkboard?” Suzuki suggested.

“How about the art supplies? Like you said, we gotta reap the rewards,” I retorted.

She took it a bit too far and dipped a paintbrush in bull’s eye red paint and painted a car on the wall. A red Suzuki, I suppose. I was reacting at the spur of the moment and painted a sky blue Honda, then I painted a grass green Honda. Twin cars, like me and my brother and a stand-out Suzuki like…Suzuki. Me and her added a race track, a flag at the finish line, hundreds of screaming fans and two in particular. A boy with red hair and a girl with brownish-tan hair waving their free arms and, holding hands?

“Isn’t it great?” she said after she finished “tweaking” the girl. She spent five minutes fixing that girl (I think she kept making her boobs bigger.) Well, I guess that’s just as well to the boy holding her hand.

I heard the keys in the door.

“Oh my GOD!!!!” Ms. Accord screamed.

All the girls began to laugh, but the boys crowded around the wall to see the picture. ”Cool!” they exclaimed.

This one kid said,” Look, Suzuki got caught red handed! See her red hands?

Everyone got the joke in it’s whole and entirety but it’s just dumb for him to even bring it up.

Before I know it, Suzuki taps me on the shoulder and points to the hall guard that’s going to take us down to the office.

*Outsmarting The Hall Guard*

Were lagging behind the hall guard as we walk down the hall of criminals (or it seems so but I’m not intimidated by any damn thing they do to me.)

“Do you think we’ll even get in trouble? They could give us a count for vandalism, but it’s not like we painted a piece of crap. That was real, real sweet,” Suzuki whispered to me.

“Good point. But you know the school system, it sucks and we’re probably going to get suspended for this minor shit. Like always,” I whispered back.

The hall guard turned to us and asked,” Are you two boyfriend and girlfriend?”

“No,” I replied. “We’re uh, just friends. Normal friends (you nosy ass bitch).”

“Just take us to the principal, hall guard. You don’t even get paid enough to do that, let alone interrogate us,” Suzuki said. I could tell she was up to something.

“You’re right! This crappy job doesn’t even pay me minimum wage! I demand a raise!” the guard shouted. He ran inside the office yelling “I demand a raise!” again.

I gave her a high five. That guard completely forgot about us so we walked back to class. Our first day of school was almost over and thank goodness she came through because my mom would’ve killed me if I got in trouble on the first day. I never have before, but it seems really exciting to get in trouble just for the fun of it once in a while. Besides, I really don’t like old Ms. Accord anyway so me and Suzuki can have some fun pissing her off.

“Hey Suzuki,” I started.

“Yeah?” she replied.

I looked at her, then (thank goodness we were alone in the hall) I accidentally blurted,” You’re not wearing a bra!?”

“Ryo you BASTARD!” she yelled at me. Then she began tickling me until I actually laughed so much it hurt. It hit me like a ton of bricks, people who laugh too hard sometimes pee on themselves. “Stop it seriously, I gotta go!” I said running to the nearest restroom.

“That’s what you get,” she called after me.” For not staying in a man’s place.”

To Be Continued...