Romance Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Ryo & Suzuki's 5th Grade Adventure ❯ Surprise? ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: This is my original story. The characters, storyline, ect. belong to me.

Warnings: Smart-talking, wise-cracking, bad-acting 11-year-olds. Bad language, inappropriate gestures and/or suggestions.



Surprise?

Even though it’s not my birthday, I had a lot of fun at Suzuki’s. When her mom drove us home, Suzuki whispered to me that Mizuki has a crush on me! I guess she’s sorta cute for an eight year old, but I don’t really like her but I’ll be nice. Too bad for her attempt at being mature because she fell asleep in the car ride home. Suzuki’s mom dropped off Fuu and Suzke, then said I could stay over if I wanted. I really wanted to see her face when she opened my present, so I accepted.

When we got to Suzuki’s house, her mom walked Taro in and her dad carried Mizuki inside.

Me and Suzuki went up to her room and we were going to watch another DVD (the player was still hooked up). I laid on her bed as she picked out a movie to watch and put it inside. Damn those super-short skirts she wears, whenever she bends over I feel like a mega-pervert. Clear view, BTW.

“Ryo? Ryo?” she said.

I snapped out of it. “Oh, yeah?”

“This movie okay?” she asked me, holding up the case.

“Whatever you want, it is your birthday,” I replied.

Honestly, I hate this movie but it’s her favorite so I gave her a break. Normally we would argue, but it’s her birthday and I never win anyway.

She got up and said,” I’m gonna go get a soda ‘kay?”

“Whatever,” I replied.

Her little sister came in her room as soon as Suzuki left. “Hi Ryo. I hope I didn’t look like a baby because I usually don’t fall asleep like that and-”

“Hey, it’s alright. Come here,” I said she came closer and I gave her a kiss on the cheek. Maybe that’ll shut her up.

“Oh my God!” she squealed. She turned really red all over and ran out of the room.

Suzuki came in shortly and remarked,” Damn, she was really happy. A kiss on the cheek doesn’t mean nothing,”

“Just don’t tell her that,” I laughed.

We continued to watch movies awhile longer until it got dark outside. I was starting to get sick of this, and I could tell Suzuki was too.

“Ryo,” she said.

“Hmm?” I replied.

“Oh yeah, remember tomorrow’s Saturday so we get to sleep in. And uh,”

She was getting sort of pinkish, I don’t know what she was blushing for. Suzuki sort of grabbed me by the chin gently and leaned forward and…

She kissed me! Not one of those wimpy pecks on the cheek either, like a real passionate first kiss. I’m never gonna tell her that I actually enjoyed that. Only slightly. Okay, I enjoyed it a lot but, why?

“I’m, I’m so sorry. That was an accident!” she stuttered.

That’s a load of bull.

Then Mizuki knocked on the door and said,” You can open your presents now. And after that, we’ll eat dinner.”

I’m so glad because, I gotta get this off my mind. I’m going to confront her later at night when everyone’s asleep. But for now, I’m going to let us both put this past us temporarily.

*Gifts*

Her first present was a gift from her dad, a brand new outfit. The restaurant lunch was from her mom, a bracelet was from Mizuki. Taro gave her a big card he made from colored paper and glitter glue.

“That’s what I’ve always wanted!” she exclaimed at his card. “And it’s still wet too! (Eww.)”

And finally, my gift!

“Oh my God! It’s a belt like in those magazines! How’d you afford this?!” Suzuki asked, excited.

“I had to deal with a pain in the ass for a month, but you were worth it,” I bragged.

She wasn’t even listening to me. She was saying to herself, “This will look so good with the outfit daddy bought me!”

“Calm down Sweetest, we’re gonna eat dinner now okay?” her dad said, and we all went into the dining room.

*Embarassing Dinner*

After her mom served the food, she started saying,” My oldest baby is getting grown-up so fast! Next it’ll be junior high, then she’ll be going to dances, kissing boys, and she’ll get her period and become a woman-,”

“Mo-om!” she screamed. Then she made this pouting sort-of face. I really think it’s ironic she would say Suzuki is growing up because right now she looks like she’s gonna have a tantrum.

“Why did you say that?! Ryo is right here!” she whined.

“Say what? What?” I asked.

“Shut up Ryo!” Suzuki yelled at me. I honestly didn’t know what she was referring to maybe the kissing boys part. That’s not embarrassing because, just a few minutes ago she was kissing a boy (more mom irony.)

“Honey, I’m sorry. I didn’t think,” her mom said to Suzuki putting her arm around her. She was still making her pouting face anyway.

Her mom gave up and I whispered to her,” There’s nothing to be embarrassed about because I honestly have no clue about what you’re referring to.”

Suzuki stopped making her face and actually smiled. I swear, if her mom makes another remark like that, she’ll have to get the Damage Control S.W.A.T. team in here to calm Suzuki.

*B-Day Palooza*

After dinner, I unrolled my sleeping bag beside Suzuki’s bed.

“Ryo?” she said.

“Yeah?” I answered.

“Get out!” she ordered.

I don’t know why she started yelling at me when I didn’t realize she was changing into her gown. I hurried up out of my room and used that valuable time putting on my pjs in the bathroom. When I got out, her door was open.

“So, are we going to bed now or what?” I asked. It was only 9 o’ clock and I was hoping we weren’t going to bed now.

“No silly, we are going to stay up all night and play games, watch TV, and other birthday fun!” she announced real cheery. It sounded like we were going to have a b-day bonanza-palooza right there in her small room.

Yeah right.

*That's A Surprise*

I woke up in the middle of the night and I had fallen asleep on Suzuki’s bed. She had fallen asleep on top of me! The TV was still on, showing some infomercial about some shit they claim people all over the world buy because it’s so good. I know what would be good : me getting to a toilet before I piss myself. So what if I wake her up, it’s three now so technically her b-day’s over and she doesn’t get anymore princess treatment.

I slid from underneath her real quick-like and sped to the bathroom. When I got back, I heard someone saying “Yes! Yes! Yes!” that sounded awful familiar of Suzuki’s impression of her mom getting banged on New Years. O-kay…

Hey wait! I forgot to talk to Suzuki!

When I woke up in the morning, I saw Suzuki already up and moving around. She was in her underwear, I guess getting dressed.

“Shut my eyes and don’t move!” I yelled at myself in my head. Then I thought,” Maybe one teensy peek wouldn’t hurt anyone.” I opened one eye. I really don’t know why I can’t find a girlfriend to fuck that’s as cute as Suzuki. Suzke was a close second place but… no. Suzuki’s about as hot as they come.

Her ass is even cuter when there’s no skirt to cover it up. That’s a surprise.

To Be Continued...