Romance Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Ryo & Suzuki's 5th Grade Adventure ❯ Does a Kiss Say A Thousand Words? ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: This is my original story. The characters, storyline, ect. belong to me.

Warnings: Smart-talking, wise-cracking, bad-acting 11-year-olds. Bad language, inappropriate gestures and/or suggestions.



Does A Kiss Say A Thousand Words?

I have finally come to terms with myself : Ryo is THE cutest boy I have ever seen. This is the last chapter of our story together and I have to confess my love. The only problem : we spent the last years of our life denying everything “because we’re friends”. Now I think he truly believes that, he didn’t even say anything when I kissed him! God damn, Ryo can act so fucking S-L-O-W sometimes.

Other times, he can act so perverted. Like when, he thinks I don’t see him checking out my ass, but I do (and is it sluttish of me to not say anything?) But I ask myself : do I provoke him to act like that? Sometimes, way in the back of my head, I secretly do this a bit on purpose. Well at least I think I do.

*Private Confession*

I was eating cereal this morning in the kitchen, all fully dressed, when Ryo came in still in his pajamas.

“Ryo?” I announced. “In this house, we get dressed before we eat unless we’re sick and are staying home all day. So, wash up or something first or no breakfast.

He groaned sleepily, “I didn’t get up to hear this. I need to talk to you now, while we’re still in private.”

I looked around. It was still pretty early and my family was still sleep. I have no clue what he has to be so serious about, but I’m going to play it safe. “Why don’t we go out to the porch? I don’t want to wake anyone.”

He and I went through the kitchen door to my back porch where our porch swing is. This swing is those type of swings where moms watch the kids play in the yard while sipping lemonade and chatting. Unfortunately, this is also like those classic scenes in movies where the teenage couple break-up. But ha to them because I’m all pre-teen baby!

“Yeah Suzuki, the kissing stuff is just going to have to stop,” he just flat-out said.

“And why, may I ask?” I retorted. No one rejects my kisses!

He cleared his throat and replied, “’Cause, we’re friends, not boyfriend and girlfriend. And lately, you’ve really been acting like that, like we’re dating or something and we don’t and people are making fun of me. Don’t you understand what I’m trying to say?”

“Not quite. The halitosis is too strong, I can’t breath,” I coughed.

He sort of growled or something and stomped off inside. That’ll keep him away, for awhile. I’m so damn stupid! I’ve made so many mistakes with the way I’ve gone about everything. I never just came out and said “I love you” or anything. I have to do something quick, or this’ll just burn-out of control.

*Never Again?*

I knocked on the bathroom door. “Ryo, I have to talk to you now!”

“I’m brushing my teeth! Whadd’ya want?” he mumbled, his mouth full of tooth paste I guess.

“Open the damn door Ryo. You don’t have halitosis, I’m just frustrated with the horrible fate of things,” I explained.

“Wha?” he replied. “Whaf horrimal fade?”

“Do you understand what I’m saying?” I spoke slowly.

“Fuff no, do youff unmerstan whaf I’m sain’?” he said as clearly as he could, but he still had toothpaste in his mouth.

“Spit the toothpaste out. I L-O-V-E Y-O-U! I love you! I love you! I love you!” I shouted, unnecessarily loud.

My sister came to the bathroom door and whispered, “I love you too Ryo.”

Then my brother came to the door and announced, “I don’t like boys.”

I am so frustrated. I really want to scream until I get a migraine. Then Ryo opened the door and went to my room without speaking to me. He grabbed his sleeping bag and clothes and walked straight out the living room door without saying anything to me.

“IS THAT IT?!” I screamed out the front door.

All that mother fucking son-of-a bitch did was hold his hand up and wave. Not even a very good wave, more like a shoo-fly-get-away-from-my-pie-oh-no-that-bastard-did-not-just-stick- that-finger-up-at-me-excuse-me-while-I-kick-his-ass wave. Oh no, that bastard did not just stick that finger up at me! Excuse me while I kick his ass. That’s it.

That’s all he ever said to me again. What a S.O.B.

To Be Continued...

A.N: When Suzuki said that this is the last chapter of their story together, this really WAS going to be the last chapter. But, i decided the ending was too abrupt and crappy cliffhangerish so I continued the story onward.