Romance Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Ryo & Suzuki's 5th Grade Adventure ❯ What Is The Answer To My Question? ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: This is my original story. The characters, storyline, ect. belong to me.

Warnings: Smart-talking, wise-cracking, bad-acting 11-year-olds. Bad language, inappropriate gestures and/or suggestions.




What Is The Answer To My Question?

When this story was first started, our intention was to give you, the reader, an answer at the end of the chapter to the chapter title question. For those of you dumb asses who don’t know what the chapter title question is, it’s the question asked in the chapter title. Lately, we realized we’ve slacked off a little on our part and probably haven’t given you, the reader, clear answers to your questions. So I, Ryo, am going to clearly answer the questions so we’re all on the same page here. You get it?

Reader: So where exactly is the lunchroom?

Ryo: Definitely not in Ms. Accord’s room for sure.

Reader: Okay… but what about the Toshiba brothers? Suzuki never said where was their place?

Ryo: I’m not quite sure I can answer that, the answer might be kind of dirty.

Reader: Would you please just answer the friggin’ question?

Ryo: Well for one nameless Toshiba brother, it’s hopefully in Suzuki’s *BLEEP*

Reader: It’s you, isn’t it?

Ryo: How can you make an assuption like that?

Reader: But your brother is gay, why would he say that?

Ryo: Maybe he’s on the down low?

Reader: A DL straight guy? Very funny.

Ryo: Would you just ask another question? God!

Reader: Alrighty. . . What are you looking for?

Ryo: A way to get out this damn interview. Next question!

Reader: Well, who would Suzuki fight for you?

Ryo: Suzke, I guess.

Reader: But then again, I really don’t think she has to fight anyone because no girls like you huh?

Ryo: Can we move on, smart-ass reader?

Reader: Okay, next question. Who do you really wanna… y’know?

Ryo: Okay, this interview is getting WAY too personal! Security!

(Security comes to drag you, the reader, out of the room.)

Reader: Wait! What’s the perfect Suzuki present? And what surprise does she get for her birthday And I have to know does a kiss saAAAYYY-! AHH!

(You have been drug out the room, this book laying on the floor, for you to never know the answers.)

Sorry, but you’ll have to read on to know your answers from now on because I’m not being nice anymore. Fuck you, readers. No wait, I’m just kidding! Please, come BAAACK!

To Be Continued...