Romance Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Yame ❯ What Is Under The Snow ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Me and Hikari left early that morning as I knew danger would be upon us if we stayed too long. We walked and we walked, all the while I was doing my best to keep her from knowing about my worries. If I told her she would still go on, but she would be in more danger. Which I did not want to cause for her. Oh Hikari, why are you so troublesome? And why must I think of you so often? Who knows, but could this be what those of light call 'love'? Maybe, but Hikari wouldn't take me even if I was the last man in any of the realms. That's hard, but true, she doesn't even like me around her really. She's always so jumpy, just waiting for me to do something wrong. Well I hope in time that I can prove that I mean her no harm. "Yame, Yame, are you okay, you don't look well," she said as i came out of my thoughts. "Oh, i'm fine Hikari, I'm sorry to trouble you," I said as she looked at me. "Yame, are you hiding something from me," she asked me as I stopped. I can't tell her! But I don't want to lie! Silence will only make it worse! What to do!? "Uh, I uh, I really like you Hikari, and I thought it was kind of stupid so, I didn't want to say anything," I quickly said in hopes that my feelings would stop futher questions. "You do, well isn't that strange, all this time I thought those of darkness were so cold that love was like a sin," she said which hurt my pride much. Man, why does everyone think I can't love!? Geese! I actully love her and she's like bring that up! "Oh no, Yame you were serious weren't you?! I'm so sorry! How rude of me," she gasped as I turned the other way so she wouldn't see how mad I was. "Yame, I'm real sorry, I thought you were lying! Will you please look at me," she asked as I sort of turned around. What! She thought I'd lied! Some confiedence! If she wasn't so hot and innocent! "You thought I'd lie to you Hikari? Hikari, I would never lie to you, I want you to trust me," I said as I looked her in the eyes. She stared back at me, as I drew in closer. "Hikari, I do love you, but do you love me," I asked as I came right infront of her. "I... I don't know," she said as i started to hold her against me. "Then let's find out," I said before I kissed her on her lips. As I let her go and we broke apart I could see that she was blushing a bright red. "Do you now know Hikari," I asked as her blush started to go away. "Yame, you were serious, and I do have your answer, and it is yes," she said as I pick up some snow. "Hey Hikari, do you know what snows good for," I asked as I hid the white ball behind me. "No, please tell me," she said right before the ball hit her. "That's easy Hikari, SNOWBALL FIGHTS!" I yelped as I start throwing some at her. "AH! YAME! NO! DON'T, PLEASE," she screamed out at me as I started to cover her.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Some time later I dug Hikari out and we were on our way. "Hikari, why do you want to see the king," I said as she had a far off look on her face. "Huh, oh, well my king has asked me to see him in hopes that he will reason and become our allie," she said as her face returned to normal. "Hikari, what are you going to do if he doesn't," I said knowing that he wouldn't. "Hmmm, I subpose that I'd try until he finally would," she said as I thought of how he'd take it. "Hikari, you realize that you may be killed right," I said hoping that she had full realization of the fact. "I have, ever since the king asked me," she said as she looked down. "Hikari, I think you should know that the king is my father, and he won't listen to reason, believe me, I've tryed," I said as she looked at me. "Wait, you're the prince!? But why were you running around," she gasped. "Because, I couldn't stand being in the same room with my father, but Hikari, I have heard that the king of the realm of light had a daughter by your name, is his daughter you," I asked as she stopped. "How did you know," she asked as she looked at me. "I've done my reserch, mainly because I'm expected to marry a princess," I answered as we continued to walk.