Romance Fan Fiction ❯ ~Shadow_Of_The_Night~ ❯ ~Shadow_Of_The_Night~ ( Chapter 9 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Hmmm I guess the only way to find out is to try so you try and break free of the iron chains and....they break, Yes, you say to yourself and stand up you feel a little dizzy from what ever Kaleb used to knock you out, You look around for a window to escape but you can't find one anywhere, Of course there wouldn't be a window use your head Sarisha he's a Vampire he can't be touched by the sun I'll just have to another way out, You say out loud, But the only way out is the dungeon door so you stretch out your arms in front of the door and hold your hands with your palms facing the door and say, Here goes nothin, All of a sudden a bright blue light comes from your hands and the door disappears, Your froze in amazement of what you had done, WOW!! I can't believe I just did that you say to yourself still shocked, You peak out of the dorr and see if anyone is around to your suprise there's nobody you walk out of the dungeon and there's a "HUGE" stair case, Well i guess this is my only way out of here, You start up the stairs when you hear voices, Their Kaleb's guards you think to yourself, Did you hear that Ian?, Yes I did what do you think it was Rafe?, I'm not sure lets go check it out and tell the master, You hear them coming you have no place to go, Do you see anything Ian?, No and that's the problem the prisoner has escaped, They run back up the stair case, You come down from the ceiling, WOW!! I have wings and I can fly I guess you really do learn something new every day, You slowly walk up the stair case so you don't make anymore noise then need be you finally get to the top you stop peak around the corner and you see another ond of Kaleb's guards coming towards you, You hurry and slip back around the corner you hope the guard doesn't see you he passes you and you let out the breath you had been holding in, You take another look around the corner the cost is clear you sneak out into the hallway there's no one to be seen anywhere but you still have a feeling Kaleb is up to something, There are doors on each side of you, You walk for so long the hall seems like its never ending when you hear voices coming one of the rooms you stop and listen through the door, You hear Kaleb's voice and someone elses voice but you can't quite make it out, Wait you think to yourself I know that voice it belongs to Quintin he did try and save me he does love me oh no Kaleb is coming, He opens the door and your standing right behind it he slames it shut you jump byt he doesn't even see you he walks down the hall away from you, You watch him until you can't see him anymore you slowly open the door you go inside and shut it quitly you search the room for Quintin you think you see something but its so dark in there you can't tell who or what it is you walk towards the shape but it slinks back even more into the shadows, Quintin is that you? you whisper, Sarisha my love your alright, Oh Quintin it is you, You run over to him and kiss him he kisses you back after the kiss ends you say, I thought you didn't love me I thought you didn't care what happened to me, No love thats not true as soon as I knew something had happened to I came looking for you don't ever question my love for you again, I won't I promise, Now love help me get these chains off and help me figure out away to escape....