Romance Fan Fiction ❯ My Girlfriend is a Sorceress ❯ I’VE GOT AN ANGEL ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

CHAPTER 6 - I'VE GOT AN ANGEL
ANN'S POV
I woke up and I was already in my room. The tiny lightning volts were already gone. But I remembered sleeping on the wide fluffy chair downstairs. How did I get here? Maybe James helped me out. Wait, James…the reason of the lightning volts. Tsk3.
I went downstairs and sat to wait for my food. James was already cooking. As soon as he already served the food, he started to eat and read a book. I think it's not really a book because it's too thin and too shiny. As I was staring at his book which was not really a book, he asked,
“What happened to you last night?” James asked.
“Uh-uhmm.” Should I tell him?
“I don't know if you would understand but I started feeling weird when I saw…uhm… this guy. I felt electricity all over my body and then that's the time when the lightning volts started to form in my hands.” I explained.
James smiled widely.
“Why? Do you know what is happening to me?” I asked him.
“You're in love. I never thought sorceress would experience like that when they fall in love.” He said.
Fall in love?? LOVE?
“Who is that guy you are talking about?” he asked.
If I'll tell him it's him, it would be very awkward. How will I tell him?
Then, I saw an image of a man on the cover of the book he is holding. I thought of an alibi.
“That one!” I pointed on the cover of his book.
“The magazine?” he asked. So it wasn't called a book after all.
“No, I mean the cover of the bo—magazine.” I replied.
“You fell in love with this one? With this guy?” he asked.
I nodded.
He began to laugh. He laughed so hard that his eyes can't be seen anymore. He's so cute. I stopped staring at him; Lightning volts might form in my hands again.
“You're nuts! You fell in love with OBAMA??!??!? HAHAHAHAHHAHA!??!?!!” he said, still laughing.
“Why? What's wrong with falling in love with a guy like him?” I asked.
“Don't expect that he'll love you back. He already has a wife.” He answered.
Whew, that was close.
“But wait, lightning volts were forming on your hands last night so you probably saw this last night. Did you touch my things without my permission?” he asked.
Opps. What am I gonna do now?
“Uh-I saw it in your room when I was healing your heart.” I answered.
“Oh.” He answered.
He then stared at me. I tried to not look into his eyes.
“You seem so innocent. How old are you?” he asked.
“Me? I think I'm already 300 000 years old.” I said.
“300 000 years old????? How come?” he asked.
“My father hid my in a porcelain. I thought it was only going to be for a while but no, no one opened the porcelain for me, until I reached this period. I don't know who opened the porcelain.” I said.
“Why did your father hid you in the porcelain?” he asked.
“I don't know but I know he did it for a reason. I knew something was wrong.” I said.
“How come you look so young when you're already 300 000 years old?” he asked.
“When my father hid me in the porcelain, I was already 15 years old at that time. But my aging stopped when I was already inside the porcelain.” I explained.
He nodded.
I don't want to think about them. I might cry again. I don't want to cry, especially in front of James. So I just changed our topic.
“How about you? How old are you?” I asked.
“I'm 2 years older than you.” He answered.
“Really? You're already 300 002 years old?” I joked.
“What??? NO!!! What I mean is, if you're 15 years old, I'm 2 years older than you. I'm already 17 years of age.” He explained.
I nodded. I guess he already forgave me; he's talking to me now. I'm glad it's all over.
(sigh) I still can't believe I'm in love with James. Why him? Why now? I probably should keep a distance when he's near me, I don't want lightning volts to appear in my hands again.
JAMES' POV
It's already 9PM but I'm still wide awake reading some magazines. I suddenly remembered that Ann fell in love with Obama.
“HAHHAHAHAHA” I laughed and continued reading.
Suddenly, I heard a scream. It was Ann. Are there lightning volts forming her hands again? HAHAHA.
But what if, it's something else. I better go check her in her room. As I was approaching Ann's room, I heard her sob. Something definitely wrong happened to her. When I opened the door, I saw her sitting on her bed. I think she had a nightmare. Her tears were falling endlessly. I went beside her to comfort her.
“Ann, are you okay?” I asked.
Of course she's not okay, James!
I hugged her so she'll feel my comfort. She hugged back. I could feel that she really had a bad dream.
“What happened?” I asked.
She didn't respond. She just cried silently. How can I let her stop crying???
Think, JAMES, THINK!!!
….Hmmm. Yes! I should sing her a lullaby. But what song can make her sleep?
I cleared my throat and started singing. [TO HEAR THE TUNE OF THE SONG, CLICK THIS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9wu-lAQBHw&feature=rela ted ]
“I've got an angel.
She doesn't wear any wings
She wears a heart that can melt my own
She wears a smile that can make me wanna sing
She gives me presents
With her presence alone
She gives me everything I could wish for
She gives me kisses on the lips just for coming home

She could make angels
I've seen it with my own eyes
You gotta be careful when you've got good love
Cause the angels will just keep on multiplying

But you're so busy changing the world
Just one smile can change all of mine
We share the same soul
Oh oh oh oh oh ohhh
We Share the same soul
Oh oh oh oh oh ohhh
We Share the same soul
Oh oh oh oh oh ohhh
Oh oh oh oh oh ohhh
Umm umm umm uhhhhhhmm.”
While I was singing, my thoughts are nowhere.
*FLASHBACK*
JAMES' POV
“Aww, the pond looks so clear, the wind is so fresh, and the trees and the grass look so green. This place is really close to nature, James. Thank you for taking me here.” She said.
“No problem.” I answered awkwardly. I still fell uneasy. How will I tell her that I wanted to sing a song for her?
“Uh—uhmm” I scratched my head.
“Tricia, can I sing a song for you??” I shyly asked.
She smiled an irresistible smile.
“Sure.” She agreed.
I started singing
*END OF FLASHBACK*
My mind hadn't got the chance to wander when Ann suddenly put her arm around me. She already stopped crying and I realized that she was already asleep.
I felt a cling of electricity when she did that. Blood was already all over my face and I felt weird. I removed gently her arms and laid her on her bed.
I quickly went to my room. It can't be… I shouldn't feel like this…
END OF CHAPTER 6