Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction / Big O Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ ANIME DEATHMATCH!!! ❯ OH THE HUMANITY!!! ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Cupid: (Wearing a wig and makeup) Hellooo! It's me! THE GREAT AND ALMIGHTY STARCATCHER!!! *BOOM* And yes, I really am the real Starcatcher! I am NOT an evil God of Love wearing a wig and makeup and I did NOT tie up the real Starcatcher and lock her up in my secret underground lair, because I am, in fact, REALLY the REAL Starcatcher! (Pause) Really!

Some Random Guy: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! EVIL GOD OF LOVE WEARING A WIG AND MAKEUP PRETENDING TO BE STARCATCHER! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Andy: You're not the retard you retard!

Cupid: YES I AM! Everyone here thinks so!

Everyone (Referring to the readers and audience members): (Looks at him skeptically)

Cupid: It's true! I really am Starcatcher and I can prove it!

(At that moment, Vulpes enters and sees Cupid wearing a wig and makeup.)

Vulpes: Hey Starcatcher!

Cupid: See?

Everyone: (Still don't look convinced)

Andy: You're NOT her you freakin retard!

Vulpes: What's going on?

Andy: The retard's a fake!

Some Random Guy: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! FAKE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Vulpes: What do you mean?

(Just then, Kat and Melvin enter.)

Kat: Hey guys! What's going on?

Vulpes: Andy claims that's not the real Starcatcher! (Points at Cupid)

Kat: (Muttering) If that is Starcatcher, she sure has let herself go…

Cupid: I AM STARCATCHER!!!

Melvin: (Studies Cupid) I don't know…you look…different somehow…

Vulpes: Hmm…he's right…

Everyone: (Nodding)

Andy: THERE!!! SEE? SEE!?!

Cupid: (Scared) Uh…wha…?

Vulpes: I'VE GOT IT! You've got a new haircut!

Some Random Guy: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! HAIRCUT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Everyone: (Falls anime style)

Kat: Of course!

Melvin: I guess that would explain it…

Cupid: Yes…YES! That's it exactly!

Andy: SHE'S A HE YOU RETARDS!!!

Kat, Melvin, and Vulpes: (Look at Andy, confused)

Cupid: (Nervously) Don't pay any attention to him! You know how he gets!

Andy: That's NOT the retard!

Cupid: Oh yeah?

Andy: You're not Starcatcher or my name is…uh…um…

Cupid: (Rolls eyes) Oh brother!

Some Random Guy: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! BROTHER! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Sparky: WAZZUP!?!

Vulpes: Hey Sparky! Maybe you could clear this up for us?

Sparky: What is it?

Kat: We're having a bit of trouble deciding but…(Pulls Cupid over so he is face-to-face with Sparky)

Vulpes: Is this Starcatcher?

Sparky: (Looks Cupid over for a minute) Yep! It's her!

Everyone: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!

Vulpes: See Andy? It is her!

(While everyone's backs are turned, Cupid hands Sparky a fifty-dollar bill.)

Sparky: (Smiles) What can I say? Money talks to me!

Some Random Guy: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! TALKING MONEY! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Everyone: (Sweat drops)

Cupid: (Quietly) Just keep your mouth shut!

Vulpes: Keep his mouth shut about what?

Cupid: (Thinking) Stupid Saiya-jin hearing! (Out loud) Nothing! Nothing!

Some Random Guy: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! SAIYA-JIN HEARING! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Vulpes: (Raises an eyebrow) Are you sure?

Cupid: (Nods furiously) Yes! Yes! It was nothing!

Vulpes: Oh…okay then…hey! Where's Blade?

Some Random Guy: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! BLADE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Kat: He went to go spar with The Harbenger of Doom.

Some Random Guy: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! THE HARBENGER OF DOOM! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Melvin: Most likely trying to find an excuse to get away from all those crazy fans of his.

Some Random Guy: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! CRAZY FANS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Overly Obsessed Blade Fans: (Sneak up behind Kat, pulling a cannon, which they aim at her head) Heh, heh, heh… (They light the cannon, but it turns and faces them, blowing them up instead) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh…

Kat: (Thinks she hears a noise and turns around to see…nothing) Hmm…must have been my imagination…

Everyone: (Sweat drop)

Cupid: Oh well! Lets go ahead and start the fight for today's episode, hosted by me, Starcatcher, the real Starcatcher, and certainly not some fake dressing up like her!

Everyone: (Rolls eyes)

Kat: Hey! Are we going to start the fight anytime soon? I want to see Lina kick Videl's <BEEP!>

(Everyone looks around to try and find where that <BEEP!> came from.)

Kat: Stupid censors!

Some Random Guy: (Running around, screaming) AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! CENSORS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Cupid: Uh…right…

Kat: Can we start the match now?

Cupid: (Looking at the girls' legs) Huh? Oh fine!

Andy: YOU ARE NOT THE RETARDED HOST YOU RETARD!!!

Sparky: That made no sense…

Kat: Andy…just shut up and start the fight already!

Andy: (Growls, then lowers his head) Fine…g-

Strangely Familiar Voice: STOP!!!

Some Random Guy: AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! A STRANGELY FAMILIAR VOICE!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Wufei: INJUSTIC! Running around screaming like a weak onna!

Raye: (Glares at Wufei) I'm sorry…I don't think I heard you right. What did you say?

Wufei: You're weak! All onnas are!

Raye: GRRRR!!! (Her pyrokinetic abilities rage out of control and…)

Videl: (Suddenly spontaneously combusts) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! (Dies)

Sparky: Well…that screwed up the fight…

Lina: WHAT!?! Aww…I would have won too!

Wufei: See? (Gestures to Videl's remains) All onnas are weak!

Raye: I'LL SHOW YOU WHO'S WEAK!!! (Leaps on Wufei and they begin rolling across the floor as she beats him up)

Sparky: (Singing) Rollin, rollin, rollin!

Strangely Familiar Voice: HEY! DON'T YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO I AM!?!

Kat: Not really…

Strangely Familiar Voice: AWW!!! COME ON!!!

Vulpes: Nope!

Strangely Familiar Voice: Please!?!

Cupid: (Confused) Who are you?

Strangely Familiar Voice: AHA! SEE!?! I knew you couldn't resist! I AM…(Stupid Dramatic Pause) DR. FAKENSTEIN!!!

Some Random Guy: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! DR. FAKENSTEIN! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Vulpes: Not him again!

Cupid: Who?

Everyone: (Stares at Cupid)

Vulpes: Uh…hellooo? Dr. Fakenstein? The guy who's repeatedly tried to kill us!?!

Cupid: Oh yeah…I knew that!

Andy: NO YOU DIDN'T YOU FAKE RETARD!!!

Cupid: QUIET! (Fires an arrow at Andy, lighting him on fire)

Andy: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! IT BURNS!!! IT BUUUUURNS!!!

Cupid: Big mouth…

Vulpes: Since when did you learn to use a bow and arrow?

Cupid: Uh…yesterday?

Vulpes: Well…okay then…

Dr. Fakenstein: HELLOOO!?! EVIL MAD GENIUS WITH AN EVIL MAD PLOT HERE!!!

Some Random Guy: AAAAAH!!! EVIL MAD GENIUS WITH AN EVIL MAD PLOT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Sparky: HAH! And just what can you do to us?

Dr. Fakenstein: Simple really…I will turn you all into POKéMON!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

Some Random Guy: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! POKéMON! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Sparky: Oh yeah!?! HOW!?!

Dr. Fakenstein: With my…POKéMON TRANSFORMO MACHINE!!! (The machine appears right next to him in the middle of the arena) BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

Some Random Guy: AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!POKéMON TRANSFORMO MACHINE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Andy: And just what can that retarded thing do you retard!?!

Dr. Fakenstein: It can turn people into…POKéMON!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! But the best part is that it turns them into the Pokémon they're most like! BWAHAHAA!

Sparky: Yeah right! (Just then, the machine activates and a laser hits Sparky, turning him into a Smeargle) SMEARGLE!!!

Kat: (Eyes wide) WHOA!!!

Melvin: MOMMY!

Some Random Guy: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! MOMMY! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Vulpes: Uh…Starcatcher? What should we do?

Cupid: DON'T ASK ME!!!

Vulpes: But you always know what to do!

Kat: (Narrows eyes) Why would now be any different?

Cupid: Uh…well…you see…uh…

Dr. Fakenstein: YOU CANNOT DEFEAT ME!!!

Goku: OH NO! VEGITA! We've got to fuse together and stop him!

Vegita: Oh fine…

(They fuse to stop Dr. Fakenstein, but right after they finish fusing to become Gogita, the laser zaps him, turning him into a Tyranitar.)

Dr. Fakenstein: NOW I WILL TURN EVERYONE INTO POKéMON ONE BY ONE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAA!!!

(And so he starts changing all the anime characters into Pokémon. Lina turns into a Dragonair, Serena turns into an Espeon, Raye turns into a Rapidash, Rini turns into a Jigglypuff, Wufei turns into a Charizard, etc., etc., etc.)

Andy: HAH! HAH! YOU RETARDS!!! (The machine zaps him, turning him into…)

Melvin: OH…MY…

Kat: NO WAY!

Some Random Guy: WHAT THE <BEEP!> IS THAT!?!

Cupid: I'm completely lost…

Vulpes: It's…the…MISSING NO.!!!

Some Random Guy: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! MISSING NO.! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

(Well, what did you expect? It's a glitch in the program and shouldn't even exist. So is Andy. Thus the logic!)

Melvin: WHAT ARE WE GONNA DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!?! (The machine zaps him, turning him into a Dunsparce) DUNS!!! (Curls up to defend himself)

Vulpes: Uh…Starcatcher?

Kat: A little help here?

(Just then, a laser hits Cupid, turning him into a Jynx.)

Vulpes: Funny…I thought she was more of an Eevee…

Kat: I'm beginning to think something isn't right here…

(Just then, the machine shoots another laser, this time hitting Kat, turning her into a Sneasel.)

Kat: (Outraged) SNEASEL!!! (Makes a death-defying leap through the already broken window caused by the miniature destructo disks in the last chapter, and lands in the middle of the arena) SNEA!!! (Attacks Dr. Fakenstein using Fury Swipes)

Dr. Fakenstein: OW! HEY!!! (Throws a Pokéball, but it turns into a robot and holds her captive) BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

Overly Obsessed Blade Fans: (Smirk evilly)

Dr. Fakenstein: (Captures everyone who has been turned into a Pokémon using the Pokéballs that turn into robots so now only Vulpes and Some Random Guy are left)

Vulpes: It looks like I'll have to stop him then! (But the laser hits her, turning her into a Vulpix…what a coincidence…)

Dr. Fakenstein: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! Now that everyone has been turned into Pokémon, I WILL RULE THE WORLD!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAA-(Is cut off by a rose slicing through his hand) AAAAAUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!!!! MY HAND!!! WHO DID THAT!?!

Mystery Guy: I DID!!!

(I know what you're thinking. You're probably thinking `Oh no! It's that wimp, Tuxedo Mask trying to save the day! We're doomed!' Well, you're wrong! It's not him!)

Dr. Fakenstein: Who are you?

Mystery Guy: (Does several different poses) I AM…TUXEDO GOHAN!!!

Some Random Guy: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! TUXEDO GOHAN! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Dr. Fakenstein: (Confused) Who?

Tuxedo Gohan: I'm Tuxedo Gohan!

Dr. Fakenstein: Yeah, but are you the Gohan from DBZ just dressed up at Tuxedo Mask? Or are you someone else completely?

Starcatcher (The REAL Starcatcher): He's Tuxedo Gohan, the author!

Some Random Guy: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! AUTHOR! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Dr. Fakenstein: What the-? STARCATCHER!?! How can this be!?! Didn't I just turn you into a Jinx?

Starcatcher: No. That was Cupid wearing makeup and a wig just pretending to be me.

Dr. Fakenstein: Damn! I can't face the combined force of two authors! I must retreat! (Tries to run off, but the rose that Tuxedo Gohan had thrown to the ground explodes, causing him to blast off instead)

Starcatcher: (Takes a look at the remains of the rose) Whoa…amazing!

Tuxedo Gohan: (Smiles) Thanks, but shouldn't we turn everybody back to normal now?

Some Random Guy: But it was just starting to get nice and peaceful around here!

Everyone: (Glares)

Kat: (Swipes at Some Random Guy)

Some Random Guy: Uh…I mean…never mind…(Falls to pieces…literally!)

Tuxedo Gohan: (Presses the blue button on the machine, changing everyone back to normal) There!

Kat: What the…? STARCATCHER!?!

Vulpes: (Looks back and forth between Cupid and Starcatcher) There's two of them!

Melvin: Which one's the real host?

Kat: You know, either way, in the end it won't matter…

Sparky: (Singing) But in the end…it doesn't even matter!

Kat: Cut it out!

Cupid: I'm the real one!

Starcatcher: (Glares) He's lying!

Tuxedo Gohan: (Sweat drop) You've got to be kidding me…

Cupid: I AM THE REAL HOST OF THIS SHOW THAT I HOST!!! (His wig falls off) Uh…heh, heh?

Melvin: Whoa! It was Cupid the whole time!

Vulpes: I thought something wasn't right…he kept looking at my legs!

Tuxedo Gohan: WHAT!?!

Kat: PERVERT!!! (Starts beating Cupid to a bloody pulp using her extraordinary strength) DIE!!!

Starcatcher: WAIT KAT! Don't kill him!

Cupid: (Thinking) I'm saved!

Starcatcher: (Smiles evilly) I have an even BETTER idea! Let's send him to ChibiChaos. I'm sure she'd love to have a little…"chat"…with him…

Sparky: And lets not forget all the evil methods of torture she uses. (Thinking to himself) I'll need to borrow some of those…

Kat: *SIGH* Fine…(Packs Cupid into a crate and mails him to ChibiChaos's house)

Tuxedo Gohan: Can I be a guest announcer?

Starcatcher: You did save our show, so why not?

Vulpes: But we still don't have a fight!

Everyone: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Starcatcher: Let's have a battle royal then.

Everyone: YAY!

(Vegita, Serena, Trunks, Darien, Rini, Relena, Raye, and Wufei go to the arena.)

Andy: You retards ready? GO!

Raye: (Leaps at Wufei and they begin tumbling around the arena)

Trunks: (Charges at Darien and punches him, making a "ding")

Darien: (Goes flying into the ceiling…oh! Scratch that…he went THROUGH the ceiling…at least his head did…*snickers*)

Tuxedo Gohan: He's got to have a broken jaw after that…

Kat: If we're lucky, he may have smashed his skull!

Tuxedo Gohan: (Stares) You could be a little sympathetic…

Kat: (Nods) You're right…the poor ceiling…now we'll have to get it fixed!

Tuxedo Gohan: (Sweat drop) You're not very nice, are you?

Kat: (Confused) Why? Should I be?

Starcatcher: *SIGH* Don't mind her…

Vulpes: She and Blade are a lot alike that way…

Rini: (Bounces Luna P) KITTY MAGIC!!! (Throws Luna P into the air)

Vegita: (Grabs Luna P and smashes it in his hands, causing it to explode)

Rini: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! LUNA P!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT!?! LUNA P NEVER HURT ANYBODY!!! (Cries shrilly)

Vegita: (Covers his ears in pain) AAAUUUGGGHHH!!!

Darien: (His head slips through the hole and he falls back down, smashing into the arena) Ugh…I'm okay…

Trunks: Not for long!

Relena: (To Serena) I'll beat you with my talks on peace that will last hours on end! *AHEM!* Peace is-

Serena: (Punches Relena) TAKE THAT!!!

Relena: HOW RUDE! (Is about to slap Serena)

Serena: Oh no! We're not doing THAT again! (Pulls out her moon kaleidoscope) MOON GORGEOUS…

(A mirror appears in front of Relena, showing her reflection.)

Relena: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!! (Inspects the mirror more closely) Am I really that fat?

Serena: It took you this long to figure that out?

Tuxedo Gohan: (Raises eyebrow) Is that attack supposed to bring out a mirror?

Starcatcher: No. The Amazon Trio just took out Relena's dream mirror while Serena was shouting her attack.

Tuxedo Gohan: Uh…okay…

Tigerseye: (Appears) I hope you don't mind if we take this…

Fisheye: Because we'll take it anyways!

Serena: By all means, go ahead! It's not like we'll miss it or anything.

Hawkseye: My, it is rather…erm…pink…isn't it?

Fisheye: What's the big deal? Your hair is pink!

Kat: (Muttering) So is Veggie's…(Fortunately for her, Vegita is still covering his ears to avoid going deaf from Rini's shriek)

Hawkseye: But my color is COOL!!!

Tigerseye: (Rolls eyes) Sure…whatever…(They leave, completely forgetting about Relena's dream mirror)

Serena: (Sneers at the mirror in disgust) Man! Who chose the color for this thing? Oh well! (Returns the mirror to Relena)

Relena: Oh thank you!

Serena: Whatever. Now where was I…? OH YEAH! MOON GORGEOUS MEDITATION!!! (The attack hits Relena)

Relena: (Dies)

Rini: (Still crying shrilly)

Vegita: GRRR…SHUT UP BRAT!!! (Shoots a strange beam at her)

Rini: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-(Implodes and dies)

Kat: What the…?

Melvin: (Cowers in fear) IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!

Vulpes: OOOooohhh…pretty!

Sparky: What…was…that?

Tuxedo Gohan: (Stares) Was that…Implosion?

Starcatcher: VEGITA! How did you learn to cast implosion?

Vegita: (Shrugs) So I've been to a few different dimensions while training to become a super Saiya-jin…what's wrong with that?

Starcatcher: Nothing really…just shocked that you somehow managed to reach the Magic Kingdom in the Saga Frontier universe is all…

Darien: I AM TUXEDO MASK! THE FUTURE KING OF THE EARTH AND FUTURE HUSBAND OF SERENA!!! YOU WILL NOT BEAT ME!!!

Trunks: (Glances over at Serena)

Serena: (Sighs and shrugs) What can I say? He's a nut! Could you…just…kill him already?

Trunks: Fine…(Pulls out his sword, showing off his muscles and making all the girls in the audience swoon) Any last words?

Darien: (Running around like a maniac) I'M KING OF THE WORLD!!! (Trips over Raye and Wufei, causing him to impale himself on Trunks's sword…what irony…) ACK!!! (Dies)

(Now Serena, Trunks, and Vegita turn to face each other. The three meet at the center of the arena and they look like they're going to punch one another, but at the last moment, they give each other high-fives instead.)

Serena: YAHOO!!! WE DID IT!

Vegita: (Smirking) Was there any doubt?

Trunks: (Staring at Raye and Wufei) Uh…what about those two?

(Everyone stares as Raye is strangling Wufei, causing his face to turn purple. Everyone sweat drops.)

Tuxedo Gohan: Shouldn't his face be turning blue?

Starcatcher: It was already blue. He's been without air so long that it's turning purple now!

Tuxedo Gohan: Uh…shouldn't you stop…(Pause)…oh why bother!

Raye: (Smashes Wufei's head on the arena leaving dents on the ground) Women…(Smash)…are not…(Smash)…WEAK!!! (Smash, smash)

Wufei: (Passes out due to lack of air and considering how many times Raye has smashed his head against the arena floor) @~@

Raye: (Jumping up and down) YAY! I WON! I WON!!!

Everybody: (Cheers as Raye bows)

Duo: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! WU-MAN GOT BEAT BY A GIRL!!!

Wufei: (Instantly gets up) MAXWELL!!! YOU WILL DIE!!! (Pulls out his sword)

Duo: YIPE! (Runs as fast as he can with Wufei chasing him)

Everyone: (Stares)

Melvin: Wasn't he just…?

Tuxedo Gohan: (Nods) Uh-huh…

Vulpes: I guess that proves that Duo's power to annoy must be one of the strongest powers there are!

Sparky: (Thinking evil thoughts and smiling evilly) Hmm…Andy! Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Andy: I think so Spark. But how are we going to be able to get Blade's sword if he always has it with him?

Sparky: (Hits Andy) N…(Pause)…hey…that's actually not a bad idea…

Kat: (Smiles evilly) This should be fun to watch…

Starcatcher: Yeah! And so should watching Vegita chase you and Vulpes down for turning his hair pink!

Vegita: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! I'LL GET YOU TWO!!!

Kat: Wu-oh!

Vulpes: EEP! (They begin running)

Vegita: GET BACK HERE!!! (Begins chasing them)

Tuxedo Gohan: (Stares) That was cool!

(Vegita is seen chasing Kat and Vulpes across the arena. A few seconds later, he is seen once again chasing them to the other side of the arena. Then Kat and Vulpes are seen chasing him. Kat is holding a huge mallet and Vulpes is chasing him with a candlestick.)

Melvin: A candlestick?

Tuxedo Gohan: Too much "Clue"…

(Only a few seconds later, Vegita and Kat are chasing Vulpes across the arena.)

(Vulpes and Vegita chase Kat.)

Starcatcher: I think we all know where this is heading…

Tuxedo Gohan: How cliché…

(Now Kat and Vulpes are running with the Scooby Doo gang from Vegita…)

(Vegita, Kat, and Vulpes are chasing the Scooby Doo gang…)

(Scooby Doo gang chases Vegita, followed by Kat and Vulpes…)

(Kat and Vulpes are running from Vegita, who being followed by the SD gang, who are being chases by a guy in a stupid ghost costume…)

Melvin: Sure…real original…

(The SD gang is running from the ghost, who is running from Kat, Vulpes, and Vegita…)

(The SD gang and the ghost are running from Kat and Vulpes, and they're running from Vegita, who is holding a noose…)

Melvin: A noose?

Tuxedo Gohan: My, he's getting creative now…

(The SD gang, Kat, and Vulpes are running from Vegita and the ghost, with Sparky and Andy lagging behind and out of breath…)

Sparky: So…much…running…

Andy: So…much…retardedness…

Starcatcher: (Sighs) So much stupidity…

(The SD gang and Duo, followed by Kat, Vulpes, the ghost, and Wufei, while being chased by Vegita flatten Sparky and Andy…)

Andy: UGH…

Sparky: …Medic…

(The Anime Deathmatch Official Rescue Team appears and puts Sparky and…uh…the thing on the stretchers and carry them out.)

Tuxedo Gohan: Uh…would you mind if I…

Starcatcher: Sure, why not? Things were getting way too weird here anyways!

Tuxedo Gohan: YES! (Snaps his fingers and everything goes back to normal, including Vegita's hair, which is now back to it's regular black color)

Vegita: That's better!

Vulpes: (Sadly) Aww…

Kat: (Glares at Tuxedo Gohan) Stupid authors! Always have to ruin our fun!

Tuxedo Gohan: At least Vegita isn't trying to kill you two anymore…

Everyone: YAY!

Starcatcher: Thank goodness that's over! Now lets celebrate with the victory with the famous PICHU DANCE!!!

Tuxedo Gohan: Pichu? You mean Pikachu's pre-evolved form, right?

Starcatcher: (Nods) They're just so adorable!

Andy: Let's get this retard show over with you retards!

(The floor of the arena pull apart to reveal a group of Pichu forming a pyramid. The Chocobo Music plays and the Pichu begin dancing.)

Everyone: (Their eyes get all big and shiny as they watch) AWWWWWW!!!

Kat: Hey…isn't that the Chocobo Music? Why are the Pichu dancing to it?

Vulpes: Who cares? They're so CUTE! I WANNA TAKE THEM ALL HOME WITH ME!!! (Squeezes a Pichu doll)

Melvin: (Looks at Vulpes with hearts in his eyes)

Sparky: *GAG!*

(Suddenly, the music changes to the song played at the end of every Hamtaro episode. The Pichu are pushed out of the way by the stupid little hamsters as they begin doing their stupid hamster dance and trying to hog all the attention.)

Pichu: (Look like they're about to cy)

Everyone: (Glares at the hamsters)

(A few minutes later…)

Kat: Mmmm…hamster shish-ka-bob!

Vulpes: (Covering her eyes in horror) I can't watch! How could you all do such a horrible thing to those poor little hamsters!?!

Kat: Like this! (Skewers Hamtaro and roasts him over the open fire)

Vulpes: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

(Sparky and Andy enter, fully healed.)

Sparky: What's all the screaming about?

Kat: We're roasting all those stupid hamsters from that stupid hamster show!

Sparky: And I missed it? DARN!

Vulpes: (Cries even more)

Tuxedo Gohan: Please don't cry! Look! (Pulls out a box with a red ribbon on it)

Vulpes: (Pulls the ribbon and opens the box to find a black gerbil inside) OOOOOH!!!!! A GERBIL!!! HOW CUTE!!! (Hugs the gerbil) Thank you Tuxedo Gohan!

Tuxedo Gohan: (Blushes) Don't mention it…

Starcatcher: Well…since that's pretty much it for today, would you like to do the honors?

Tuxedo Gohan: Sure! (Blasts Andy)

Andy: AAAAAUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!! (Burns to a crisp and dies)

Everyone: (Stares)

Vulpes: OH MY GOD! ANDY'S DEAD!!!

Starcatcher: WOO-HOO!!!

Vulpes: You don't like him very much do you?

Starcatcher: No freakin DUH!

Tuxedo Gohan: Well…that's it for ANIME DEATHMATCH (echo)!!! Goodbye everyone!