Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sequel to ‘The Forgotten Warrior' ❯ Celestial Mercury battles again! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SailorStar9: I've put Chapter 3 up! This is Chapter 4.

Disclaimers: I do not own the rights to any of the characters in this fanfic. It's all done in fun, so enjoy!

Chapter 4: Celestial Mercury battles again!

############################################################### ##########################

After her vision, the two Hashiba siblings agreed that they should have to keep the fore-coming reappearance of Sailor Saturn a secret. After a moment of silence, the sibling pair retreated back to their respective rooms.

Removing the necklace that held her transformation orb, Amy sighed. She felt bad of her brother, knowing that his soulmate was going to be killed by three of the Sailor Senshi.

"Hime." Windy's voice hissed in the ice scout's mind.

"Windy, what is it?" Amy asked worried.

"I sense Innova's presence." Windy informed her mistress.

"Great, just great." Amy grumbled.

Turning serious, Amy instructed Windy, "Lead the way."

The wind spirit nodded mentally, transformed out of her card form and took off, with Amy after her.

"Well, well, I knew you'll come." Innova taunted, when Windy finally guided the blue-haired warrior to the elf-like man.

"Hime, release us and we'll attack him. Take that chance to henshin." Watery, Fiery, Earthy called out to their mistress. Amy nodded and released the other three elemental cards.

The four elemental card spirits stood defiantly on front of Innova, giving Amy the chance to transform.

"Celestial Mercury!" Amy shouted, raising her transformation orb in the air.

A bright flash of ice-blue light swallowed the girl as she transformed. Snowflakes and ice crystals surrounded the glowing body of Amy, settling all over her torso, forming her body suit and gloves. The transformation orb formed into a broach and settled in front of Amy's chest. A light mist settled around the lower half of her waist, forming her skirt. The clip that held the upper half of her hair back faded into a frosty shade of blue. The remaining snowflakes and ice shards centered in the middle of her chest and on her back, forming the ribbons that held her broach and the ribbon that was secured on the back of her sailor skirt. Another bright light appeared in her right hand, extending into the Staff of Mercurian Frost.

"My cards, return. The four of you have done enough." Celestial Mercury told the four elemental spirits. Giving her a mental nod each, the four spirits glowed and reverted back to their card forms.

Innova smirked at the sudden turn of events. Summoning a couple of skeleton soldiers from the ground, he retreated back into the shadows.

Celestial Mercury frowned that her new enemies. Willing her Staff away, she readied for battle.

Focusing on her element, both of Celestial Mercury's palms glowed an eerie icy-blue. Then, a stream of light arched over her head from her left palm, connecting with her right palm.

"Blizzard Blaze!" Celestial Mercury shouted, casting the fuzzy of icicle shards towards the nearest skeleton soldier.

The quick attack blasted the skeleton soldiers, froze them and demolished them in a matter of seconds.

Innova applauded the ice senshi, "Impressive." He complimented. "But are you quick enough to dodge this?" he questioned, sending numerous balls of black lightning towards the Celestial.

Celestial Mercury jumped up to avoid the first lightning sphere. Summoning her Staff, she whispered "Illusion Wall" when she landed. The Staff's orb glowed a bright watery blue. The rest of the lighting spheres crackled and dispersed when they hit the invisible barrier.

Innova was taken aback for a while, before composing himself.

"Not bad." He said, finally coming out of the shadows.

"Innova, don't make me do this." Celestial Mercury pleaded.

The elf man's eyes hardened, "You have two choices, Mercury. Either finish me off or I will."

Celestial Mercury hesitated, not knowing what to do.

"Arrow Shock Wave!" a charged up arrow whizzed past Celestial Mercury's right shoulder and landed right in front of Innova.

"Touma of Sutra." Innova hissed at the blue-haired archer.

"Leave my sister alone!" Rowen demanded, standing beside Celestial Mercury and frowning deeply at the elf-like male.

"Insolent Ronin, you will not deprive me of my goal!" Innova hollered, angered. Forming two balls of dark lightning spheres, he thrust the duo lightning balls towards Rowen.

Whipping out another arrow from his quiver, Rowen mounted the arrow on his bow. Pulling the string taunt, he waited for the exact moment, before firing another charged up "Arrow Shock Wave!" at the spiraling spheres.

That attack dispersed the two lightning spheres, but Rowen was caught off-guard when Innova was suddenly in front of him.

Rowen's eyes widened, as Innova elbowed the dark-blue archer in the stomach, causing Rowen to double over.

Innova was about to give the warrior of Life the finishing blow, when an enraged "Mercury Ice Formation!" caught his attention.

Too late, Innova realized when he saw the powerful blast of ice rush towards him. He was thrown off his feet, before completely freezing over. The ice shattered, leaving a badly weakened Innova behind. Kneeling on one knee, the elf-like man panted heavily.

"Looks like I've underestimated your powers, Celestial." He commented.

Celestial Mercury smirked, "I'm not one of the four pillars of the Celestial Convent for nothing."

Innova snorted.

"The next time we meet, you won't be so lucky." He warned, before disappearing.

Celestial Mercury sighed in relief at the wisp of wind at Innova left behind.

Willing her transformation to disappear, Amy went back to Rowen's side.

"You took quite a hit just now." She told.

"Tell me something I don't know." Rowen grumbled sarcastically, still wincing in pain.

Amy rolled her eyes, before asking, "Can you stand?"

Rowen nodded and tried to stand up, only to be overtaken a sharp pain on his gut.

Amy gasped, "Onii-chan, detransform and let me see that wound of yours!" she demanded.

Rowen nodded meekly and willed his armor off, leaving him in his street clothes.

Carefully lifting up his shirt, Amy gasped in shock upon seeing the elbow imprint on his skin.

"Home now." She hissed, pulling Rowen up and supporting him. The older sibling made no protest when he allowed his sister to use Windy to carry him home.

Once back in their shared apartment, Windy laid the injured Ronin onto the sofa, as Amy went hurriedly into the kitchen to get some ice.

Minutes later, she came back with a pack of ice from the freezer and placed it gently on her brother's wound. Instructing him to keep it there, Amy went back to the kitchen to prepare something.

Almost half an hour later, Amy came back out with a bowl of soup and a plate of sandwiches. Raising an eyebrow at Rowen, who had long removed the ice pack, she settled the bowl and plate on the coffee table.

"How is it?" she inquired, asking about the wound.

Rowen gave her a weak smile, "Healing just fine. Just give me a couple of hours' rest, and I'll be fine."

Amy sighed in relief and warned him, "You might want to sit out on the next few training sessions with the guys."

Even though Talpa was defeated, the five Ronins did not to rest, just in case something cropped up. Instead, they had agreed to have weekly training sessions on Thursdays. They usually team spurred against the other, two against two. The odd one would stand on the sidelines for a while, before his turn.

Amy nodded and handed him the soup bowl and a spoon. Grabbing two sandwiches from the plate, she sprung up and headed for the staircase.

"And no using your orb to heal yourself!" she hollered over her shoulder, causing Rowen to cast an insulted look at her

############################################################### #########################################

"Innova, you failed once again!" Mariah screamed, fuming.

"My mistress, the Mercurain no hime is now a Celestial. She's also one of the four pillars of the Celestial Convent." Innova reported.

Mariah was suddenly interested, "Go on." She prompted.

"The Celestial Convent consists of four Senshi, two Inners and two Outers, who had attained their Celestial powers. The four Celestials possess immense powers and the four Senshi no longer serve the White Moon Kingdom, instead their allegiance belongs to Sailor Cosmos, Queen and Ruler of the entire Cosmos." Innova reported.

Mariah was in deep thought at the new information. "Hrm, interesting." She muttered.

"Dismissed." She snapped curtly at Innova, who nodded silently and disappeared.

"So, the Celestial Convent." Mariah wondered, stroking a crystal ball.

############################################################### #########################################

"Note to self: focus more on defense." Rowen thought, grimacing at the swollen injury.

The blue-haired archer was sorely tempted to bring out his transformation orb, when his sister's warning rang in his head. After seriously contemplating his options, Rowen painstakingly summoned the orb and placed it carefully over his the purple imprint.

Minutes and a bright glow of blue later, the wound had completely disappeared and Rowen sighed in relief.

"Onii-chan, what did I say about using your orb to heal yourself?" Amy asked accusingly from the entrance of his door.

"Don't use?" Rowen blinked `innocently' at his sister.

"And what did you do?" Amy pressed.

"Err, used?" Rowen suggested.

Amy sighed and slapped her forehead.

Her voice turning tender, she asked, "Are you alright now?"

Rowen nodded.

Amy gave him a look and stepped into his room. Kneeling down so that she was on eye level with him, she pressed a finger on his forehead and instructed, "Sleep."

Rowen looked startled at his sister's unexpected touch, nodded and flopped his head on his pillow. Within minutes, he was asleep.

Amy got up from her position, gave her brother a gentle smile and exited.

Upon reaching her room, Amy sank exhaustedly on her bed. Then, her eyes glazed over, when Cye reopened their mind link.

"Hey, I felt Rowen use his armor orb. What's up?" he inquired.

Amy sighed, "Innova attacked and onii-chan got injured."

She felt Cye's eyes widened, "When did that happen?"

"About three hours ago." Amy answered tiredly.

"What happened?" Cye asked gently.

Amy gave him a brief summary, which got the brown-haired warrior a moment to think.

"Mercury Ice Formation, a new attack, I presume?" he finally spoke.

Amy nodded. "Yeah."

"What was it like?" he inquired.

Amy gave him a mental teasing smile, "Aren't we the inquisitive one?"

Cye blushed mentally, "I was curious."

Amy smiled good-naturally before explaining.

"Well, I form a sphere of water and ice which turns into an ice lily seconds after I throw it at the enemy. Then, the lily splits into many ice shards and blasts into the enemy." Amy finished.

Cye blinked, "Difficult to imagine." He complained.

Amy smiled sympathetically, "Just watch carefully when I pull that attack again.

"Okay…" Cye trailed and cut off the connection.

############################################################### #########################################

By the time evening came, Amy had already finished up her studies and was in the midst of preparing dinner, when the doorbell rang.

Turning off the stove and untying her apron, Amy stepped out of the kitchen to answer the door.

Mildly surprised to see both Ryo and Cye at the door, the blue-haired girl let the two Ronins in.

"What are you two doing here" she asked, when the two settled down on the sofa.

"Cye told us Rowen got injured." Ryo answered, sipping his glass. "Since the both of us live closer to you two, we figured we'd come by for a visit."

Amy cast an accusing look at her intended, causing him to wince.

Just then, Rowen came down, stifling a yawn. Finally noticing his two guests, the youngest of the five trooped down with a questioning look on his face.

Amy looked at the three chatting Ronins, smiled and went back to her cooking.

Cye cast a look at his lover's back, got up silently and followed her.

"You don't have to do that, you know." Amy told him, the moment Cye stepped into the kitchen.

"Hey, I just want to help." Cye replied, hugging her from the back.

Amy tilted her head to look back at him.

She let out a small smirk, "Well, if you insist."

Cye returned her smirk full force as he let go of her. Quickly rummaging through a couple of drawers, the Torrent warrior found a bottle of Italian sauce, just as Amy dropped the spaghetti strands into the pot of boiling water.

Almost an hour later, the two cooks whipped up four plates of spaghetti with meatballs, doused generously with Italian sauce.

"Yum." Rowen commented, as he chewed on the noodle strands.

"Rowen's right." Ryo agreed. "The two of you outdone yourselves this time round."

Cye looked embarrassed as he looked down on the floor, blushing.

Amy, however, had her head on her left palm, deep in thought.

"Sailor Cosmos, who are you, really?" Amy wondered.

Then, Amy shut her eyes and concentrated.

A flash of red and pink light and the dark outline of the mighty Sailor Cosmos appeared in Amy's mind. She held a staff very similar to one weapon of Super Sailor Moon, and her outfit was all white, except for her pendent on her chest which has some yellow in it and the middle section of her skirt which had multiple colors.

Amy gasped mentally, "Sailor Cosmos?"

The figure nodded, "I'm also known as the Kibo no Hikari: the final evolution of the one you call Serena Tsukino."

Amy frowned, "The final evolution of Serena?" she wondered curiously.

The figure nodded, "Yes, Celestial Mercury, the South pillar of the Celestial Covent."

Then, the figure continued, "We'll discuss this at a more appropriate time, my senshi. Until then…"

"Sailor Cosmos, wait!" Amy screamed out mentally at the disappearing figure.

"Ames!" Cye was shouting in her ear.

The said girl was instantly jolted awake.

"Wha?" Amy blinked in puzzlement. Looking at her present surroundings, she noticed three worried Ronins looking at her.

"Sorry." She apologized, blushing.

"You spaced out for a while there, sista." Rowen commented.

Amy shot him a glare, "Please tell me something I don't know."

"What happened?" Ryo finally asked.

"A visit from the future." She answered.

"Huh?" three question marks appeared on the three boys. Amy sweatdropped.

Amy rolled her eyes, "Never mind." She told them.

The three blinked at each other, shrugged and continued eating.

############################################################### #########################################

"Snowflake, what did you mean by `a visit from the future'?" Cye asked, as he rinsed the plates under the kitchen tap.

After dinner, Cye had volunteered to help wash up, leaving Ryo and Rowen in the living room eating dessert.

"Sailor Cosmos." Amy answered simply, putting the wet dishes into the dish dryer.

Cye blinked hard, twice, before spattering, "Sailor Cosmos?"

Amy cast a wry look at him, "Why are you surprised?"

Cye had no answer.

Turning off the tap and removing the plate from his hands, Amy stood beside him and told him regretfully, "Dear, right now, I'm Celestial Mercury, the South pillar of the Celestial Convent. I no longer serve the White Moon Kingdom. My allegiance now belongs to Sailor Cosmos."

Cye looked at her in shock, as he absorbed the new information.

Taking a deep breath, she continued, "Should all four pillars awake, Sailor Cosmos will be born."

"And you'll have to leave." Cye finished, after an uncomfortable silence.

Amy nodded.

"Then who are the other three?" he inquired softly.

"The only one I know is Sailor Pluto. I reckon she had already gotten her Celestial powers when the Garnet Orb came to her. She's the North pillar." Amy answered.

"Then, the East and West pillars are…" Cye's voice trailed off.

"One Inner is the West pillar. The other Outer is the East." Amy provided.

Cye swallowed, "Then what happens to us? Me and Kale, I mean."

Amy was startled by the sudden question.

Turning around so that her back was facing him, Amy answered softly, "I don't know."

Finally rinsing off the last plate and putting it into the dish dryer, Cye wiped his hands dry and wrapped his arms around her.

"Then, don't leave." He told her.

Amy shook her head in sorrow, tears threatening to fall, "You know I can't."

At that, Amy felt Cye turn her around.

His usual gentle sea-green eyes blazing, he questioned, "Whatever happened to `Family over duty'?"

Amy had no answer as she turned her head down to the ground.

"I lost you once, Snowflake. I'm not losing you this time round." Cye told her determinedly.

"And you think I want this!?" Amy shouted, looking up at him, tears afresh in her eyes.

Mildly taken aback, Cye tilted her head up. Wiping her tears off, he kissed her.

############################################################### #########################################

By the time it was bedtime, Rowen had already turned in, while Amy was still seated beside her window.

The two Ronins had bid farewell to the Hashiba siblings and went home.

"Is this Fate?" she wondered, clasping her glittering transformation gem.

"No, it's both Fate and Destiny." Sailor Cosmos appeared once again in front of her.

"Then why me?" Amy asked the regal scout.

"Because you're the most mature Inner and the Ginzuishou has chosen you." Sailor Cosmos told her.

"And Pluto?" Amy continued to ask.

Sailor Cosmos answered, "She already knows her destiny, Mercury."

"And what of our soulmates?"

"All of them will die in battle protecting Crystal Tokyo, even Neo-King Endymion. Everyone, save me and the Celestial Convent." Sailor Cosmos answered regretfully.

Amy's hands covered her mouth in shock, "Iie." She whispered. Was she to lose her intended and her brother the second time?

Composing herself, Amy continued to ask, "Who is the enemy?"

"A soul stealer." Sailor Cosmos answered.

Amy frowned, "A soul stealer?"

Sailor Cosmos nodded, "Yes, a being that steals souls. Once a soul is stolen, the person will turn into a statue until the soul is returned."

"Nani!?" Amy whispered in shock.

Sailor Cosmos nodded in deep regret, "That's why the Celestial Convent and Sailor Cosmos are reawakened for: to destroy the soul stealer and the one who controls it."

Amy was about to ask some more, when Sailor Cosmos pointed the orb of her Staff at her, "Sleep, my senshi." She whispered. Seconds later, Amy's head flopped on her pillow and she drifted into a dreamless sleep.

Sailor Cosmos looked down at the sleeping blue-haired girl in sorrow and disappeared.

############################################################### #########################################

The next morning, Rowen woke up early surprisingly. Apparently, having regained his memories had also allowed him to overcome his low blood pressure problem. (A/N: That didn't sound right.)

Amy looked at her brother in surprise, before commenting cheekily, "Looks like regaining memories does have its plus points."

Rowen glared at his sister, "Shut up." He hissed.

Amy smirked as she settled down a plate of waffles.

"Enjoy breakfast, bro." she teased.

After breakfast, the Hashiba siblings headed to the train station as usual.

Ryo looked at the two blue-haired sibling pair and sweatdropped. Even while standing in the train, those two still have their noses stuck in their books!

Upon arriving at the sakura tree, the trio was pleasantly surprised to find that Sage had not arrived.

"That's strange." Ryo wondered. "Sage's always been the earliest."

Amy suggested, "Maybe he got sidetracked, somehow."

Rowen snickered, "Most probably by his fan club." Causing the other two to roll their eyes.

"Har, har, very funny Rowen." Sage commented dryly, coming forward to the three. "Some best friend you are." The blonde complained.

Amy cracked up, before looking down at her watch.

"Gonna run." She told the three Ronins and took off.

Sage blinked at her back puzzled, "Hey, don't she want to wait for Cye?"

The other two had no answer.

############################################################### #########################################

By the time Amy arrived at her locker, she was not surprised to find a tab of red cardboard tagged on the door.

"So, this is how you want to play it, Recca-san?" Amy mused, smirking. "Then, this is how I'll return your favor."

Removing the cardboard strip, Amy clutched it in her palm with glowed a baby blue. Seconds later, the red piece changed its color, turning blue.

Opening her palm, Amy's smirk turned wider as the red turned into a watery blue. Hiding her satisfaction, she strolled to Recca's homeroom.

"Well, well, look what the cat dragged in." Suki smirked.

Amy ignored the burette and went straight to Recca's desk.

"And what do you want?" Recca snapped.

Amy let out a smile at the irritated `Queen Bee of Haga Junior High'.

"I do `appreciate' your `gift', Recca-san." Amy said sweetly. "But are you sure it's the right color?" she finally asked, slamming the blue piece of cardboard on Recca's desk, hiding her sarcasm.

Recca blinked in surprise at her question, before taking a look at the strip.

Noticing that it was now blue, the redhead exclaimed, "Nani!? How can this be?"

At that exclamation, Amy called over her shoulder, "Better luck next time." Before strolling off, leaving Recca behind, humiliated.

On her way back to class, Amy's hidden smirk grew, "Humiliation at its best. And don't think I'm done yet, Recca-san, because by the time I'm finished with you, you'll regret you'd ever ticked me off."

Finally arriving at the door of her homeroom, Amy slipped into her seat. Then, Nikko bent over the blue-haired girl and whispered, "Psst, Amy-san, did Recca…"

Amy turned her head back to the bespectacled girl, "Yes, Nikko-san, Recca-san did red tag me." She confirmed.

Nikko looked worried.

"I took care of that." Amy told her assuring.

Nikko blinked, "Oh."

############################################################### #########################################

Lunchtime…

Amy shut her locker door after taking out her bento box and headed out of the hallway.

She was about to reach the school gate, when a tap on her shoulder caused her to turn around.

"Excuse me, Miss Hashiba?" a teacher's voice asked.

Ami looked the young man over, assessing him with a single glance. He was athletic, but there was a furtive look about him too, as if he had become very practiced at the art of deception.

"Yes?" she asked the two men, simply.

One of the teachers stood beside him, and Ami instantly recognized him as the coach of one of the school's athletic teams.

"I was wondering if you could help us out," the teacher said to her with an unrelenting sort of cheerfulness in his voice, "You see, Mr. Takema here needs some tutoring, and I've hear that..."

"No." With that, Ami turned to walk away.

"Wait a moment," the teacher sounded surprised, "I wasn't finished."

Ami turned to give the teacher an icy glare causing him to step back from her involuntarily.

"Yes, you were. You don't want a tutor, you want someone who will do all of your star athlete's work for him. That is something that I will not do," she finished.

She walked away, leaving the two stunned figures standing there behind her.

############################################################### #########################################

Kento frowned when he saw the coach and athlete intercept Amy.

"Uh oh, Amy's in trouble." He muttered causing the other four Ronins to look at Amy's general direction.

Rowen smirked, "Knowing my sista like I do, she'll be fine." Making the others look at him skeptically.

Minutes ticked by and Amy emerged. Rowen cast a triumph look at the four, "See?"

"Sorry to keep you waiting." Amy apologized. "It's just that some people…"

Rowen waved her comment off, "No worries, sis. I had the same problem last year."

Amy sighed, "The cons of being a genius huh?"

Rowen nodded in agreement, "Yeah."

"Oi, geniuses, it's like lunchtime!" Kento hollered.

"Coming!" the two Hashiba siblings yelled back.

############################################################### #########################################

"YOU DID WHAT!?" Rowen exclaimed from his position beside his sister.

Kento almost choked on his lunch when Amy related what happened in the morning.

Cye blinked at his girlfriend in shock.

Sage did an impersonation of a goldfish.

Ryo turned pale.

"Well, someone had to." Amy shrugged.

"But, this is Recca Chiharu you're talking about!" Kento exclaimed.

Amy shot back at the black-haired teen, "And I'm not done with her!"

"NANI!?" came five exclaims of shock.

"Recca Chiharu needs to know her place, and I intend to be the one to do it! Even if it means taking out her entire gang!" she declared firmly.

"How?" came Sage's question.

Amy smirked uncharacteristically, "Total humiliation, that's how."

"Snowflake…" Cye let his voice trail in worry.

Amy's eyes turned soft at his pleading expression. Smiling gently, she reassured him, "Don't worry, I know what I'm doing."

Sage tried to warn her, "Amy, please be reminded that…"

"Recca-san's father is the principal?" Amy finished.

Sage nodded.

"Sage, I know enough school politics to know what the principal wants. Should his precious daughter exert her vengeance on me, he'll have to choose between his daughter's face or the school's reputation." Amy answered, smirking.

"Real nasty, sis." Rowen commented, sweating.

Cye nodded in agreement as he backed off considerably away from his vengeful girlfriend.

Amy smiled `oh-so-innocently', "What can I say? Revenge's a b****."

Ryo blinked at her statement, who knew Amy knew that stuff.

"Language!" Rowen chided his sister.

Amy glared at her brother, "As if you didn't say that before!"

Her proclaim caused the other four to turn their attention to Rowen who blushed in embarrassment.

"Only once!" the older sibling protested.

"Ha! So you admit!" Amy shot back in triumph.

Rowen spluttered, "Hey, that was dirty!" he complained.

Amy smirked, "Well, at least that worked."

"Oi, we're still here, you know?" Kento reminded the arguing siblings.

Rowen glared at his sister, "We'll continue this at home."

Amy's smirk turned wider.

"Sibling love huh?" Kento whispered to Ryo, who nodded.

############################################################### #########################################

In the Haga Junior High cafeteria, mutterings were heard all around.

"Hey, have you heard? The new girl humiliated Recca this morning." One student commented in a hushed-up tone.

Someone nodded, "Yeah."

Someone else let out a small smirk, "You should have seen Recca's face this morning. It was hilarious!"

The first student looked at the one who spoke and replied, "Well, the new girl must be pretty brave to do that."

The second student suddenly nudged the one who had spoken as Recca and her group stepped into the cafeteria. The trio immediately hushed up.

"Damn that girl" Recca fumed.

"Recca, I swear it was a red tag I put on her locker." Saki swore.

"Then, why did it turn blue?" Sumi asked.

Saki looked at Sumi blankly, "I don't know."

"I want all of you to figure this out by Friday!" Recca demanded.

The duo nodded nervously.

"Amy Hashiba, you'll regret this!" Recca swore.

"Regret what, Recca-san?" Amy's smooth voice sounded from the cafeteria entrance.

Recca's head snapped sharply at her voice.

Storming over to the calm blue-haired girl, Recca was about to pull a punch at her, when Amy took a half-step backwards, closed her palm over Recca's fist and twisted her entire arm backwards. Securing Recca's arm, Amy kneeled Recca at her knees, causing the redhead to kneel in front of her.

Recca cast a hateful glare at the new girl, who smirked in triumph at her.

"Take this as a warning, Chiharu." Amy hissed. "Next time, I won't be so lenient."

"You should be the one who should be careful, Hashiba." Recca told her.

Amy's eyebrows went up, "Why?"

"Once my father hears about this…" Recca warned.

Amy's smirk grew wider, "If that's the case, I can always transfer to another school and that will be your father's loss, not mine."

Recca gasped as she understood what Amy meant. Should the genius girl transfer to another Junior High, the chances of Haga Junior High gaining popularity in the school system will be slim.

Releasing her, Amy gave the fallen girl a last warning, "Cross me again, Chiharu, and you'll wish you'd never been born. The same goes for the rest of your gang."

Before walking off, Amy whispered into Recca's ear, "And tell Sumi to stay far, far away from either Cye or me."

With that, the blue-haired girl strolled off back to class, leaving the entire cafeteria stunned.

############################################################### #########################################

SailorStar9: Wow, that was Chapter 4. (grins) didn't expect Amy to do that, right?