Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sequel to ‘The Forgotten Warrior' ❯ The Dance ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SailorStar9: I've put Chapter 4 up! This is Chapter 5.

Disclaimers: I do not own the rights to any of the characters in this fanfic. It's all done in fun, so enjoy!

Chapter 5: The Dance

################################################################ #################################

The week passed by smoothly, without any major interruptions from either Recca or her gang. The only setback was that Innova's attacks were more rampant throughout the entire week. It was lucky that the other four Ronins were there to help. Otherwise, the two Hashiba siblings would not have defeated Innova's minions that easily.

"Oi, onii-chan, are you sure you won't be going?" Amy shouted from her room as she was getting prepared.

The camera shifted to Rowen's room, where the blue-haired archer was sulking at his study table.

"Yeah, I'm NOT going." He yelled back. "I'll be the wall flower anyway." He mumbled.

"If I remember, Sage did promise to get you a date." Amy commented, poking her head into his room.

Rowen nodded grimly.

"I know, but I'm not interested." He answered.

Amy shrugged, "Too bad Hotaru isn't here." She commented causing her brother to blush at the mention of the Saturnian princess.

The door bell interrupted the sibling argument and Amy retreated from her brother's door to answer the gate.

Once the door was opened, Amy giggled at the stunned look Cye was giving her.

She was decked in a long flowing nightgown of glittering royal blue that went down past her lower thighs. In the front, a diamond-shape was cut between her breasts, revealing much of her cleavage, which was protected from sight by a dangling pendant of sapphire.

Smirking when his stunned expression turned into a shy blush, Amy teased, "What? See anything you like?"

Cye shook himself out of her stupor, before producing a bouquet of blue roses and handing it to her.

Amy blinked for while, before accepting the bouquet. Giving the brunch of flowers a sniff, she smiled and commented, "Smells nice."

Opening the door wider, she invited her date in, as she went back into the apartment to put the flowers in a vase.

"I take it Rowen isn't going?" Cye inquired.

Amy nodded from her position at the coffee table.

"No matter how much I persuade him, he just won't budge." Amy sighed.

Cye rolled his eyes, "I know Rowen isn't good with social events, but this is ridiculous."

"Don't I know it." Amy answered, looking up at the staircase.

Cye muttered something under his breath, before picking up the phone and dialing a number.

Amy looked at him curiously.

"Hello, Sage? Your help is very much needed."

"Rowen refused to go to the school dance."

"Uh huh, you'll be here? Great!" with that, Cye put the receiver down.

Grinning at Amy's puzzled look, Cye quickly explained, "Sage's coming over to pull, drag or do whatever it takes to get Rowen to that dance."

Amy sweatdropped, "You do know it'll take more than Sage to pull Ro-onii-chan to that dance."

Cye smirked uncharacteristically, "That's why he has reinforcements."

Amy's sweatdrop grew larger. "Uh oh, reinforcements. Meaning: Kento and Ryo. This is bad." She thought.

"Ro-onii-chan's SO going to kill you four." She told him.

Cye shook his head in disagreement, "He'll be grateful to us four by tomorrow." He answered reassuringly.

"I highly doubt that." Amy replied skeptically. "The only girl who turns his head is Hotaru and you know it." She told her love firmly.

Cye's eyebrows disappeared into his fridge, "Want to bet on that?" he inquired mischievously.

Amy frowned and shook her head, "No!"

Cye relented, "Well, if that's the case…"

A relentless ringing on the door bell interrupted the couple and the duo stepped into the pouch to welcome their new guests.

"Oi, Cye you told us Rowen has a `problem' with the school dance." Kento said, cracking his knuckles.

Ryo and Sage nodded in agreement.

"He's upstairs, in his room." Amy supplied, worried for the three `crusaders'.

Minutes later, a `crash' and a `trump' was heard, as the trio dragged Rowen, kicking and screaming, down from his room.

Cye and Amy sweatdropped.

Amy looked at her intended, "I told you it was a bad idea."

Cye nodded in agreement, immediately regretting having called the three over.

Finally, Amy decided to take over. "You three might want to put my brother down."

Sage gave her a look that said, "Why should we?"

Amy pulled out her henshinn crystal and gave the blonde a look that said, "Is this reason enough?"

Sage gulped nervously, nodded and released his hold on his best friend, earning snickers from the other three.

Rowen was dropped painfully on the ground. Rubbing his back in pain, the normally collected archer let out a string of tirade at the three Ronins who had crudely dragged him down.

Amy smirked at the proceedings and dragged Cye off and out of the house, before her brother erupted.

################################################################ #################################

On the train, Cye looked at the blue-haired girl in worry. Amy had been unusually quiet the entire journey.

Gently lacing his fingers with hers, the brown-haired teen cast an inquiring glance at his beloved.

Amy took a deep breath, as she snapped out of her reverie at his touch.

Sailor Cosmos had visited her, yet again, giving Amy more insight of the future: her future with Cye and their two children.

"Snowflake, what's wrong?" Cye gently asked, his voice growing soft.

Amy shook her head, as the shadow of tear appeared in her left eye.

"Liar, Snowflake." Cye chided her, his arm wrapping possessively around her waist.

"Another visitation from Sailor Cosmos." Amy answered softly.

"Oh." Was Cye's simple answer.

Just then, Amy felt a sharp jolt of pain from her stomach. The girl frowned before realizing why.

"Mariner's in trouble." She whispered, still clutching the stomach area in pain.

Cye nodded hurriedly and the pair alighted at the next stop.

"Pluto, what the heck was the all about?" Cye shouted at the Time scout, who had met up with the duo in a dark alleyway.

Sailor Pluto looked at the enraged Torrent warrior and the sickly Senshi of Ice grimly, before answering, "Amy's replacement, who was formerly known as Sailor Cyrus nearly died in battle today." She told them.

"Nani!?' Amy asked weakly.

Cye cradled the weak girl close to him, "Hush, Snowflake."

Sailor Pluto then pointed her Garnet Orb at the weaken Senshi and a flash of dark green later, the pain vanished and Amy stood up.

"Pluto, where's Cyrus?" she asked firmly.

"Healing as we speak." Sailor Pluto assured her. Amy nodded.

Giving the two lovers an understanding look, the Time scout shooed the two to the school dance.

################################################################ #################################

"We're early.' Cye told her as the pair stepped into the gymnasium which doubled as the dance hall.

"And the theme of the dance is…" Amy's voice trailed off as she blinked at the numerous pink and red hearts that were plastered all over the walls.

"Valentine's Day." Cye finished, sighing. "Great, now my `fan club' will never hear the end of this."

"Not while I'm here." Amy replied determinedly.

Cye had to laugh, "My overprotective Snowflake."

"Hey Cye, who's the babe?" a male voice asked from the right.

Cye blinked as he turned, "Raph, this is my girlfriend, Amy." Turning to the blue-haired girl, Cye introduced her to one of his classmates, "Ames, this is Raphael."

Raphael raised his eyebrow at the girl. Turning to Cye, he remarked, "You know, Cye, she looks a lot like Hashiba."

Cye smiled, "Actually, Raph, Amy here is Rowen's younger sister."

The ragged teen blinked hard, "Another genius?" he exclaimed.

The couple winced.

"Oh, Prince Mouriiiiiiii." An annoying feminine voice called out. Cye winced even more.

"Oh, Prince Mouri, why is this, this witch with you?" Mateo Koto spat jealously.

When Amy turned around, Motoko Minagawa got a good look at the girl.

Both Minami Kinashita and Mio Yamagoshi gasped in shock and surprise when they saw Amy.

The girl that was Cye Mouri's date was exceptionally beautiful. It was obvious that she was Rowen Hashiba's sister as she had his trademark blue hair and similar colored eyes.

Not only that, her eyes radiated with wisdom well beyond her years.

The two girls smiled nervously at the regal blue-haired beauty and backed off quietly. Given their current appearances, there is no way they could match up with her.

Amy blinked and wondered, what was that all about?

Both Motoko Minagawa and Mateo Koto gasped when they got a closer look at `their' Prince Mouri's date.

Even though she was dressed in a rather simple gown, her beauty shone through like a sun ray.

Getting out of their shock, Mateo demanded, "Who are you?"

Amy let out a smile that could very well be interpreted as a smirk and replied sweetly, "Why, I'm, Amy Lillian Hashiba."

Motoko snorted, "I didn't know Hashiba had a sister."

Amy's smile disappeared as it turned into a smirk, "Now you know."

Motoko growled, "How dare you!"

Amy's smirk grew wider, "If you don't want what happened to Recca Chiharu happen to you, just simply stay far away."

Motoko's eye grew wide as she remembered the rumors of what happened to the redhead on Tuesday.

"So, it was you." She looked at the blue-haired girl.

Amy nodded, "Yes, it was me."

"So, you were the one who pull that on my `little sister'?" Motoko exclaimed.

Amy's eyebrow vanished into her fridge and asked, "What if I am?"

Motoko's frown grew deeper, "I'll pay for that."

Amy's smirk turned taunting, "And what are you going to do about it?"

Motoko thought for a moment, before answering, "I'll take my revenge soon enough, Hashiba, just you wait," she warned, before walking off.

Cye blinked, "That was… eventful."

Raphael nodded in agreement, before looking around, "Hey, where's the rest of your gang?" he asked.

"Rowen's having a `little' trouble coming to the dance." Cye shrugged it off.

Raphael was not surprised, "So our little boy blue fears of being the wall flower again." He suggested.

The pair nodded.

"Better watch your mouth, Raphael." Sage warned, coming behind the trio.

Amy smirked at the blonde, "Finally got brother dearest out of the house I see."

Sage returned her smirk, "It wasn't difficult, since we promised to get him a stack of books he wanted so much."

Amy laughed, "Bribery at its best."

"It wasn't easy coaxing him though." Kento complained. Ryo nodded in agreement.

Just then, the music came on, and before anyone knew what happened, Cye had already dragged Amy to the dance floor.

################################################################ #################################

"You do know you're making us look bad." Amy commented, when Cye pulled her close for the slow dance number.

Cye smirked at her, "It's very obvious, Lillian."

Amy blushed at the mention of her old name. Lillian had been her middle name in the Silver Millennium; Amelia was merely her first name.

"You're look incredibly stunning tonight, love." Cye whispered into her, causing the said girl to turn redder.

"Sweet talker." Amy scolded mildly.

"Uh hm." Cye mumbled, still holding her close. It was not long before the couple grew accustomed to the song rhythm.

Meanwhile, Motoko Minagawa was growling jealously at the pair, as mutterings all over commented on what a perfect couple they'd make.

Three dances later…

Amy flopped on one of the plastics chairs at the side of the gymnasium, exhausted.

Cye had left her on gymnasium's side to get some liquid. Minutes later, he came back with two paper cups of fruit punch. Handing one of the cups to Amy, the said teen sank down on a chair beside her.

Amy quirked a brow at him, before taking a sip. The moment the liquid touched her tongue, Amy knew something was not right.

"Cye, are you sure this isn't spiked?" she finally asked.

The brown-haired teen blinked at her, took a sip and grimaced.

"You're right, Snowflake, someone spiked the punch." He muttered.

"Any clue of what the `special' ingredient is?" Amy inquired.

"As far as I can tell: champagne." Cye answered.

Amy winced, got up and tossed the cup into the wastepaper basket.

"Whose bright idea was it to add champagne in the punch? We're all underage here." she muttered, disgusted.

"Most probably some smart aleck's idea of a joke." Cye suggested.

Amy winced, "Better inform the guys."

Cye nodded in agreement. Focusing on his transformation orb, he opened the telepathic link to the other four Ronins.

"Hey, Cye buddy." Kento's voice came over the mind link.

"Yo, Cye, what's up?" Ryo answered.

"You'd better have a good reason for this." Sage grumbled.

"Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" was the answer he got from Rowen.

Massive sweatdrops among with the other four Ronins.

"Trust Rowen to fall asleep at a time like this." Ryo muttered.

"Guys, the punch is spiked." Cye dropped the bombshell.

"Nani!?" came three screams from the three still-awake Ronins.

Cye winced, "Do you have to be this loud?" he questioned.

"Sorry." All three apologized at the same time.

Cye had to roll his eyes. After that, he broke off the connection.

Amy looked at her intended and chuckled, she had an inking of what happened.

Cye glared at her, "Not funny." He complained.

Amy smirked, "But I think it is."

Cye glared at her, but seeing her `innocent' expression, he faltered and sighed.

Amy's smirk grew wider, "I knew it. Can't resist me, can you?" she teased.

Cye blushed and sighed, she was right.

Then, Amy blinked and shivered, "Is it getting cold in here or is it just me?" she asked.

Cye blinked, Cold? He wondered, Amy's the Senshi of Ice, she should not be feeling cold at any rate.

"Sis's right, something's wrong." Rowen agreed, stepping up. Cye blinked hard, if Rowen felt the cold, then this must be serious.

Without warning, Amy formed a ball of water in her right palm. Tossing the sphere into the air, it condensed into mist, concealing the trio.

Ryo blinked when the sudden fog condensed around him. Frowning, he opened the mind link to Rowen.

"Oi, Ro, what's up?" he questioned.

"Innova." Came the hissed reply. Then, an "Armor of Sutra, Tao Inochi!" was heard.

Kento was surprised when he heard an "Armor of Torrent, Tao Shin!" coming from the trio's area.

Amy had just had enough of Innova interfering.

Slightly ticked off, she removed her necklace, the sapphires changing into her transformation orb.

"Celestial Mercury!" A thick mist covered her entire body as her gown melted away. Both Rowen and Cye had to cover their eyes from the sudden burst of light.

Within minutes, Celestial Mercury stood in place of the genius girl.

Then, before the two transformed Ronins knew anything, Celestial Mercury whispered, "Hermes Teleport." Milliseconds later, she disappeared.

Rowen of Sutra blinked. Looking at his fellow companion in blue, he asked, "What happened?"

Cye of Torrent just shrugged, "Looks like Ames bailed out on us."

Rowen of Sutra sighed, "We'd better follow her."

Cye of Torrent looked at the warrior of Sutra, "Like how?"

Rowen of Sutra grinned, "Just follow her battling aura, that's how."

The two Ronins took off, before the mist let up.

################################################################ ###################################

"You know, Innova." Celestial Mercury said, standing in the middle of what could be said as a war zone.

"I tire of waiting, Celestial." Innova replied, coming out of the shadows. "This ends now." He hissed, powering up two balls of dark lightning.

"Fine by me." Celestial Mercury spat back, readying her rapier.

"Dark Flash"' Innova screamed, releasing his attack.

Celestial Mercury countered with a "Hydro Slash!" as a massive wall of water formed from the rapier's blade. It could very easily demolish Sailor Neptune's "Deep Submerge".

"I hate doing this." Celestial Mercury muttered as the two attack clashed with each other.

"Super Wave Smasher!" came Cye of Torrent's attack, causing Innova to stagger backwards.

"Arrow Shock Wave!" Rowen of Sutra fired a charged-up arrow at the elf-like man, causing him to go down on one knee in pain.

Smiling grimly at the ice Celestial, Innova said, "Finish me."

Celestial Mercury was taken aback by his request and shook her head, "You know I can't." she said.

Innova frowned at her, "It's either you or me." He replied.

Celestial Mercury sighed in resign; she knew she had to do it.

Summoning her element, the surrounding air dropped a couple of degrees, just as a spiral of icy wind picked up under her. Her rapier disappeared at the same time.

The symbol of Mercury shone brightly on her forehead, as Celestial Mercury conjured up an icy gale.

"Frost Gale Rip!" Celestial Mercury screamed, finally unleashing the forceful winds of ice.

The attack thundered towards the elf man, rushing past him. Then, it proved worthy of its namesake, the powerful winds literally ripped past Innova, forming numerous cuts on his exposed skin. Even his armor was showed signs of damage.

"Leave, Innova." Celestial Mercury warned. "Before I turn you into an eternal ice statue."

Innova frowned at the glaring ice Celestial and teleported out.

Celestial Mercury heaved a sigh in relief, as she willed her sailor fuku off.

Both Rowen of Sutra and Cye of Torrent came up beside her.

"Okay, what was that all about?" Rowen of Sutra asked his sister, as the two Ronins willed their armors off.

"Apparently, Innova got tired of waiting." Amy answered.

"Then, why didn't you finish him off. It's obvious you could." Cye asked her.

Amy sighed again, "Two reasons. One: Innova isn't evil, he's just following orders. And two: he's one of the Jupiter's guardian beasts, I can't hurt him."

"Getting emotional, are we?" Rowen teased.

Amy shot him a glare, as her aura started to rise. The pebbles around her began to rise into the air.

Cye muttered, "Uh oh." As he realized what Amy was planning. With her full memory back, she could use her `other' powers: namely telekinesis.

Rowen blinked, "Not good." He thought.

Then, a brainwave hit him, as he too remembered he had the same powers as his sister. Focusing hard, he mind-lifted the stones around him to create a barrier.

Cye immediately high-tailed out of the battle zone.

Amy sighed as she allowed the pebbles to drop, "We shouldn't be fighting." She said.

Rowen nodded in agreement as he allowed his power to drop, "I agree. We're siblings after all."

"We'd better find `fish-boy." Rowen commented, causing Amy to look at him for second, before laughing.

In the midst of her giggles, she managed to say, "Cye would be insulted."

Rowen smirked, "But he isn't here."

"Wanna take that back, Rowen?" Cye's accusing voice sounded behind the genius boy, causing the archer to turn around.

Amy blinked, as Cye stepped out, in full armor, his yari pointing at Rowen dangerously. The said genius gulped nervously, while Amy sweatdropped and sighed, "Why me?"

"Errr, time out?" Rowen suggested meekly.

"Do I have to use my telekinesis or do I have to use a hailstorm on you two?" Amy threatened.

Both boys blinked at her threat and shuddered mentally. Cye heaved a sigh in defeat as he detransformed.

Amy smirked, "I thought so."

Rowen looked at the night sky, "Well, Innova did ruin the night."

"For us." Cye agreed, looking at Amy, who blushed at his intense look.

Rowen rolled his eyes, "Whatever." He muttered, and walked off.

The couple blinked.

"Okay… what was that about?" Cye asked, puzzled.

Amy shrugged, "Beats me."

Then, Cye looked at her and grinned, "You know, come to think of it, we never had an official date."

Amy looked at him, slightly confused, before what he meant sank in.

Then, she returned his grin, full force.

"Well if you insist."

Cye smiled at her enthusiasm and proceeded to drag her out of the battlefield.

################################################################ ###################################

"You know, I'll never expect this place to be out first date." Amy commented. Cye had bought her to the seaside.

Cye grinned, "Well, you can't say it isn't `romantic' enough."

Amy nodded, "Good point."

Pausing at a spot on the sand, the brown-haired teen pulled Amy down with him. Amy knelt down on the sand, her legs twisted to one side.

Looking at the shimmering sea, she sighed wistfully, "Who knew the sea would be so beautiful at night?" she whispered.

Cye whispered huskily into her ear, "But not as pretty as the beauty beside me."

Amy blushed hard, "Sweet talker." She hissed.

Cye raised an eyebrow, "Oh, I think not." He replied, cradling his companion closer to him.

Amy had to smile at that. Focusing, the Mercurian lyre materialized in her palm.

Cye looked down at the palm-sized instrument and returned her smile, "Just like old times, ne?"

Amy nodded. Leaning against his shoulder, she started to play. The waves rolled along the shoreline as they responded to the music the princess was playing.

Half an hour later, Amy stopped strumming the lyre and willed it away. Ignoring Cye's concerned look, Amy lied herself flat down on the sand.

"Snowflake, what's wrong?" Cye asked, towering above her.

"Enjoying the moon." She answered.

"It's a full moon tonight." Cye observed.

Amy nodded, "A full moon also equates that Serena would be at her full power too."

Grinning mischievously at him, she added, "You do know what a full moon does to a woman's sexual desire, do you?"

Cye blinked, before what she meant sank in.

Blushing a deep red, he nodded.

Amy had to laugh.

"Don't worry, I'd reserve `that' for our nuptial night." Amy smirked, causing Cye to turn a deeper red.

"Although I won't mind getting a little more `physical' right now." She purred.

Cye did not even have to time to let what she meant sink in, before the said genius pulled him down with a slow kiss.

################################################################ ###################################

The next morning, Amy woke up to unfamiliar surroundings. Blinking for a moment, she remembered that Cye had taken her back to his apartment after their `date'.

################################################################ ###################################

Flashback

After about one and a half hours of making out and exploring the other's body, the enamored couple released for air after what it seemed like the most earth-shattering kiss ever.

Towering over the breathless girl, Cye slid off to one side, gasping for air.

Amy propped herself up from the sand with her elbows.

Pulling her hair-tie off, Amy twisted her waist-long hair to her side, letting it rest on her right shoulder.

Combing through the long waterfall of sapphire blue with her fingers, the girl genius shook off the sand particles that were entangled in her hair.

Looking down, Amy noticed other than her ruffled dress, her upper thighs were also exposed.

Amy blushed a faint tint of red, when she said `a little more physical', she had not meant going this far.

"Snowflake…" Cye breathed hard, trying to make out his words.

Amy then turned her attention to him, only to find the oldest Ronin blushing harder than she was.

"Yeah?" she asked, her breath returning after the intense session.

"You came?" Cye asked as he blushed harder.

Amy nodded, "I did." She confirmed.

Who would have known that Amy's very first orgasm will result from their first date?

"Are you alright?" Cye inquired worriedly.

Amy nodded, "Are you sure I was your first?" she asked back.

Cye was taken aback, before he protested, "Snowflake, you're my first girlfriend!"

Amy let out a smile, "Good to know."

"Why did you ask?" he questioned.

Amy purred seductively, "Because you're way too good."

Cye looked surprised, before he replied just as seductive, "Well, I suppose the full moon does the same thing with us guys."

Amy rolled her eyes, "Yeah right, blame the moon."

Cye let out an uncharacteristic smirk, "Then what do I blame? My raging hormones?"

Amy let out a defeated sigh, and she concluded, "Let's get out of here."

Cye nodded in agreement as he stood up.

Offering his hand to her, the teen pulled his water nymph up as the couple headed back.

It was Cye who had suggested that she crashed his place that night.

Amy had protested, but when he pointed out the time, she relented.

By the time the pair arrived at Cye's apartment, it was way past midnight. Cye got only the answering machine when he called Rowen to inform him that Amy was staying at his place for the night. Leaving a message for the archer, Cye put down the receiver just as he heard the shower come on.

Meanwhile, Amy was in the bathroom, taking her shower.

Amy stepped out of the shower minutes later. Thanking gods for her sub-space pocket, she dried off with a spare towel that had popped out from the forth-mentioned pocket.

Expertly twisting her hair up in a bun, Amy secured it with a larger hair-tie that had also popped out from her sub-space pocket.

Snapping her fingers, a fresh set of clothes appeared on her hand, and the magical girl promptly dressed. That done, Amy stepped out of bathroom.

Cye quirked his eyebrow at his girlfriend when she came up behind him.

"Sub-space." She said, answering to his unasked question.

Cye nodded in acknowledgement, "Guess I forgot you Senshi have that."

"You have one too." Amy teased back, giving him a quick peck on the cheek.

"Bath time, trust-boy." She reminded him, chuckling.

Cye gave her a mock-glare, "Don't call me that." He pouted, as he stood up.

When Cye finally came out, he found Amy on the sofa, fast asleep.

Deciding that since Amy was the guest, the freshly-showered Cye carefully picked the girl up and carried her into his room. Gently removing her hair-tie, he placed it on the side table and retreated outside.

Closing the door with a faint `click', Cye crashed the couch for the night.

End of Flashback

################################################################ ###################################

Amy gave herself a good stretch before slipping out of bed. Putting the hair-tie that was dumped on the side table, Amy willed out the smaller one out of her sub-space pocket. Then, she put her hair up in a high ponytail.

Once in the bathroom, she willed another object from the sub-space pocket. This time, it was a travel-sized toothbrush. After rinsing out her mouth, she slipped into the living room, only to find Cye sleeping, bare-backed, on the sofa. He had a blanket draped over his body. His back was facing the ceiling, since he had used his hands as a pillow.

Amy smiled at her sleeping lover. He just looked so peaceful sleeping like that. Noticing his lack of a shirt, she giggled, "Guess he forgot I was here."

Apparently, she had awoken him, as Cye arose from his previous position. Blinking his sleepiness off his eyes, he gasped when seeing Amy's face right in front of his.

"Snowflake, don't do that!" he complained, muttering.

Amy giggled some more.

Eying his attire, she commented, "I take it you usually sleep in this."

Cye blinked and looked down.

Blushing he nodded, "Yeah."

Then, he turned a glare at her, "You'd better keep this to yourself, otherwise the guys won't let me live this down." he warned.

Amy nodded and smirked, "Don't worry, I won't. Besides, your body's only for me to look at." She teased, causing the awoken Cye to blush.

Cye was about to pull Amy down for a good morning kiss, when she winced.

"Morning breath." She complained.

"Brush your teeth, brit-boy." She ordered.

Cye grinned and gave her a mock-salute, "Yes madam!"

################################################################ ###################################

After Cye was done with his morning routine, the couple was about to settle in for breakfast, when the phone rang.

Cye picked up the phone.

After a few minutes, he came back to the dining table and said, "Kento called to remind us about the group meeting at Mia's place."

Amy slapped her forehead, "Crap, I forgot!"

Cye winced, "Me too."

With that, the pair grabbed some toast, before dashing out of the apartment.

################################################################ ###################################

SailorStar9: That was Chapter 5. Please R&R.