Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Ronin Muyo! ❯ No Need For a Birthday Party! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Do I look rich to you...

I can't say how this started all started, but all I know, it started on June 9th, in Toyama....

In the Koji Residence, there was a birthday party getting ready. All they have to do now is to wait for the birthday boy.

Inside the living room, there was a guy with auburn haired, a rather brawny guy with ash blue hair, and a girl with blond, curly hair and with dark skin sitting on the couch drinking hot tea.

"Man, Cye! Sage is definitely going to love this dinner you made," the brawny guy said to the auburn haired guy, which is Cye.

"Not as much as you will, Kento!" he joked back to the brawny guy. The girl laughed. The brawny guy, Kento, just smirked at that.

"What the heck is that's supposed to mean? You're not making fun of me, are ya?"

"Well Kento, you do like to eat a lot," the girl said.

"You would know, Mihoshi," Kento was getting smart at her.

Just then, the door from the dining room opened. It was an eleven year old boy with dark brown hair and blue eyes and a young, ten-year old, red-headed, green-eyed girl. In other words, Yuli Yamano and Suzunagi!

"Hey Yuli! You see Sage, yet?" Kento asked.

"No," Yuli answered. Mihoshi saw them.

"Oh, hi there! My name's Mihoshi Kuramitsu," Mihoshi smiled.

"She's my cousin," Kento muttered.

"Hello, Mihoshi," Yuli said. Suzy simply smiled. "Don't worry about her; she's just shy." Suzy glared at him at that remark and blushed. "Well you are."

Then, she turned to Mihoshi. "It's nice to meet you," Suzunagi said.

Mihoshi looked down at her watch.

"Oh my God! I gotta get home!" She turned around with her full cup on her hand and accidentally spilled some tea on Kento's...um...private area!

"SHIT MOTHER FUCK!!!!!!!" He screamed. "MIHOSHI, YOU CLUMSY IDIOT!!!!!!!!"

"Oops, sorry," Mihoshi said, softly. Yuli stared at them, eyes widening. Suzy just stood there with her hand on her mouth. Cye begin laughing. "I gotta go now! Bye, everybody!" Mihoshi yelled happily as she went out the living room door.

In the hallway, a guy with black hair, a guy with blue hair, and a woman with auburn hair along with a large white tiger (In other words, Ryo, Rowen, Mia, and Whiteblaze) watched as Mihoshi went out the front door. They stood there, wondering who that girl was. They shrugged and went to the living room. Outside, the blond guy known as Sage was walking to the house when Mihoshi was running. He stopped and watched as she ran off. Sage scratched his head and went on in.

"Suzy and I gotta get home, soon," Yuli said as he looked up at the clock.

"Where is Sage?!" Kento asked, getting annoyed.

"Be patient," Ryo told him. "He had to see his dad." They heard the front door open.

"Uh oh! Sage's here! Get ready!" Mia exclaimed.

Sage opened the living room door and-

"SURPRISE!!!!!" They shouted. Sage just stared at them and smiled. He didn't look surprised.

"Hello, everybody," he responded.

"What's up? You don't look surprise," Cye laughed. Sage walked up to him, a little annoyed.

"Okay first of all, I figured out about this 'surprise party'," he replied.

"You mind telling us how?" Ryo asked. Sage came up to him and shook him.

"Ryo! We planned a surprise birthday party for you, remember?!"

"Oh...I forgot," Ryo laughed nervously.

"You forgot..." Sage mumbled.

"Actually, we planned surprises party for each of us, even me," Mia added.

"You know, Mia, I tried to stop them for planning a surprise party for you," Sage muttered.

******Um...******
*Takes place after Message, May 26.*
The Ronins and the kids figure out what to do on Mia's birthday.

Kento: Well, why don't we ignore her, and then at night, when she comes home from the University, we can surprise her.

Everyone: *agrees*

Sage: *stands up and faces the wall* Guys, don't you think this is getting old? Let's just take her to that restaurant she likes. She's off, anyway. Can't we do that just once? *turns around*

Everybody: *asleep*

Sage: *falls over, anime style!*

******Um...******




Mia looks up at the thought. "I'm very sorry about that," she finally said. Then, there was a moment of silence.

"Can I-?" Kento started to ask.

"Of course you can eat, Kento," Cye answered.

"Actually, I was gonna ask for extra pants--somebody spilled hot tea." Everybody else began to laugh. Kento flushed.

Later...

"Hey guys, who was that girl that ran off?" Mia asked.

"Yeah, I'd like to know, too," Rowen said.

"She's Kento's cousin--Mihoshi Kuramitsu," Cye added. "I think she's attending school here.

"Unfortunately," Kento mumbled under his breath.

They continued eating and began opening presents.

And a very happy birthday to you, Sage.....


NEXT TIME:*The usual Tenchi Universe "preview of next episode" song plays*

Ryo: Hey guys, who's that girl? *points to a blue/teal-haired girl*

Rowen: I don't know, but she looks very familiar.

The blue/teal-haired girl: *walks to them* Hey, where is Han'a High School?

Rowen: KIYONE?!!

Kiyone (the blue/teal-haired girl): ROWEN?!!

Rowen: What are you doing here?!!

Kiyone: I'm attending the school Han'a High School.....um....that is the school, right?

Rowen: Yeah. You need help?

Kiyone: No, I don't need help, "Nerdy Ass"! *walks away*

Ryo: Who was she?

Rowen:.....She's my cousin.

Sage: Well, she doesn't seem to like you very much.

Rowen: Nah, she hates me.

Ryo:.....Um....join us next time as we see the Gang in, "No Need for New Classmates!"

Kiyone: It's unquestionably stupid.