Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Ronin Muyo! ❯ No Need for Familiar Faces ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer:.......




At the Masaki Residence...

"DAD!WASHU!!!!!" Tenchi yelled as the Gang ran in the house, took off their shoes, and put on their house shoes if they had any. Tenchi quickly slid the door open, panting.

"Hello, Tenchi," an old and familiar voice said. Tenchi looked down and saw his grandfather, Kaitsuhito, sitting on the couch, drinking tea.

"H-Hey, grandpa. W-What are you doing here?"

"I'm just visiting. Can't I?" Nobuyuki, Washu, and Asaka (Knight) ran to the living room. Ryo-oki followed.

"What's going on?!" Washu yelled.

"You won't believe what just happened today," Tenchi replied.

"Well, what happened?" Nobuyuki asked.

Few minutes later…

Everybody sat down and had tea to calm them. Kamadake (Knight) were there as well.

"We went to go to that new karaoke bar when this man named Murasaki attacked us," Tenchi informed.

"It seems that he wanted to kill Lord Tenchi," Ayeka added, "and I think he knows you too, Lord Yosho."

"Hmm," Kaitsuhito just replied.

"We were in trouble 'til five colored metal armor guys, along with a woman, a tiger, and Tony's new friend Yuli came," Sasami informed.

"That's the kid's name?" Ryoko asked.

"Yeah, he's in my class," Tony informed. "Then there's that girl..."

"Oh! I almost forgot about Suzunagi," Mihoshi said. "She's very shy."

"Anyway, the man created evil Juraian soldiers," Ayeka informed.

"Which means this person came from Jurai," Washu guessed.

"Yes."

"After the Ronin Warriors--that's their name--destroyed all the soldiers, Murasaki vanished and the guy in green armor healed Tenchi, but Ryoko cursed them all out for interfering," Mihoshi finished, "cursing at them for saving us!"

"Well, they shouldn't have interfered!" Ryoko protested.

"Ryoko! If they were not there just in the nick of time, we would've been goners!" Ayeka argued.

"Yeah, both Ayeka and Mihoshi have a point, Ryoko," Tenchi joined in. Ryoko grumbled in defeat. Mihoshi looked at Kiyone.

"Kiyone, are you alright?" She asked; she was a bit concerned.

"We girls and the kids would've been better off if I was prepared, and the guy in the orange armor looks familiar," Kiyone replied.

"Speaking of which, what a temper!" Ayeka scolded.

"Yeah, he reminds me of Kento, he has a bad temper!" Mihoshi added.

"Mm-hmm! He's a very nice and cheerful guy, but you don't wanna piss him off, trust me," Tony warned. Then he realized something. "Come to think of it, they all sorta look familiar." Tenchi and the girls agreed to that.

"One thing, though.....the armors are a bit different," Mihoshi stated and glanced back at Kiyone. "Whadaya mean we and the kids would've been better off if you were prepared?"

"I fucking left my fighting gear at home," Kiyone answered. "God knows I hate being held hostage like some helpless..."

"Miss Kiyone, they might work against those Juraian soldiers, but I'm afraid they're no match for that Murasaki man. You still are a very strong girl, Miss Kiyone, I know" Ayeka sighed. There was a moment of silence before she sighed again, "Well, I better get my homework done." The others also opened their bookbags/small suitcases. Noboyuki left to use the bathroom.

"Well, I have to go back to home, now," Kaitsuhito sighed and went out the door.

"Be careful, Grandpa," Tenchi smiled.

"Good bye, Lord Yosho, and have a safe trip home," Ayeka looked up and smiled. Asaka and Washu both stood up.

Kamadake noticed and asked, "What's up?" he asked.

"Looks like we have new allies," Asaka remarked.

"Looks like it," Washu replied.



A half an hour has passed since Kaitsuhito left the house. As he finally boarded the train that goes back to Okayama, he looks up at the sky.

Tenchi, what just happened today was only the beginning, He thought.


****************{RMNN}****************
*Random music we hear on the news*

Cye: Hello! Welcome to the RMNN, the Ronin Muyo News Network. I'm Cye Mouri. Has anyone seen the American movie, "Bruce Almighty", starring Jim Carrey? Very funny movie. Well, its sequel is scheduled to be on theaters December 18th in America, January 27th here.

Kento: *comes running and sits* Really?! I can't wait!

Cye: *annoyed* Kento? What are you doing here?

Kento: I heard about the sequel so...

Cye: *glares at him*

Kento:........You guys still aren't pissed off at me for losing my temper back there, are you?

Cye: Hmmm.....how abooouuuuut......yes?

Kento: Dammit, Cye! Ryoku-Ryoki-Ryaku-whatever the hell her name is has that big ass mouth, bitching at us just for saving them, man!!

Cye: I know that, but have you ever thought about what would happen if she found out that the guy in orange armor, the one who pissed her off, is none other than you?

Sage: *walking pass them* She'll beat the shit out of him, that's what.

Cye and Kento: *simply stares at him at that and then sits there in silence for a couple of moments*

Cye: *sighs miserably* This is Cye Mouri with Kento Rei Faun, and this is RMNN saying.....saying...

Kento: How about, "See ya! Wouldn't wanna be ya!"

Cye:....Um.....yeah....

*Random music we hear on the news*
****************{RMNN}****************



"Well, I'm going to go, now. Oh and Sasami, don't bother calling me for dinner tonight; I'm gonna be extra busy," Washu said.

"Uh, okay," Sasami replied, even though Washu already went to her lab. The others shrugged and went back to their homework. Asaka glanced at Washu's lab door.

You're up to something, aren't you, Washu? He thought as he went elsewhere. As for Washu, she had things to do...

**Flashback to two years....**

Inside an apartment, a phone rang. A man with long, white, curly hair answered it. "Hello?"

"Hey! It's nice to meet you!" You hear Washu answer. (You'll know soon what she's up to) "Look, why don't you and others meet me at the cemetery at 8 a.m.sharp!"

"Who the hell are you, and how did you get this phone number?"

"I can get your old friend back."

"What?!" He exclaimed. Though she didn't say his name, he knew who she meant.

"Just meet me there!" Washu hung up. The guy had no choice and went to tell the others about this.

In the cemetery, 8a.m., next morning...

Four figures stood waiting for Washu.

"Do you think she'll show up?" A young girl with long, navy blue hair asked.

"I already have!" They looked up and saw Washu sitting on a branch; their eyes widened; a young girl?! "I know what you're thinking, 'I'm a little girl,' but I'm really over 700 years old." Their eyes widened. They may be physically 24, 23, 20, and 16, but they're really only over 400 years old! "By the way, my name's Washu." She explained what she was going to do.

NOTICE: In Tenchi Universe, she's over 700 years old (at least I think....gotta look it up), but in Tenchi Muyo, she's over 20,000 years old. THAT'S ALL FOR NOW!

"Why do you want to resurrect him?" The man with green hair asked.

"Well, number one, I THINK HE IS SOOO CUTE!" Her green eyes brightened as she answered in her baby-like tone. Big sweat drops formed on the back of their heads. "Number two, I know how you miss him, because I know what happened with the Dynasty and don't ask me how. Number three, I wanna try out my resurrecting program. So...how about it?"

"Alright," A man with navy blue hair (the style that almost looks like Wolverine's) said. They went to the guy's grave. The green haired guy knocked a man out so he wouldn't see what was going on; the cemetary wasn't to open yet. Washu's little computer thingy appeared and she begin typing. The 4 were amused at the little contraption she had. Suddenly the ground which the man laid began to "give off light." Actually the guy's kanji formed on his forehead as the light it gave off shot up from the ground. Their eyes widened even more while Washu continued typing.

"Pretty interesting, eh?" Washu asked as she turned her head to the four. They nodded, stunned. (They were, after all, over 400 years old in true age and they spent most of their lives with a familiar villain, so didn't get to experience modern life.) The man's kanji grew brighter.

Loyalty, He said in his head. His eyes suddenly opened.....

**End Flashback.**



It was morning at the park. Washu was standing before the four guys....and their friend.

"Hey, guys! The reason I wanted you to meet me here is because I'm gonna need your help," she said.

"What's going to happen?" Their friend with long, reddish brown hair asked. She explained everything, about the Crew and the Gang. After what the Crew did for them back where their familiar villain once ruled, they agreed to help them and the Gang.



Just outside, Mia was taking a walk, minding her own business, until she overheard Washu's voice. (Washu and Mia don't know each other, yet.) She walked closer to her voice, hid behind a tree, and peaked up from the tree. She didn't see Washu, but she saw the reddish-brown haired guy, who looks VERY familiar to her, for her eyes widened.

"Anubis?!"

TO BE CONTINUED.....


NEXT TIME: *The usual Tenchi in Tokyo"preview of next episode" song plays*

Yuli: What?! Did Mia just say "Anubis"?!

Sage: I think so.

Ryo: Well, here's the big deal. We're trying to figure out how Tenchi could have a sword like that.

Cye: Hold on....how would Anubis be alive?

Rowen: I don't know. I'm just praying that the Gang doesn't know that the "five men in samurai armor" are us.

Kento: Well, anyway, we meet one of Mihoshi's friends, Washu, and she's asking Mia to let the Gang visit her house.

Ryoko: *runs to them* WHAT?!! *turns around* WASHU?!!!!

Mia: Um, it's okay. I mean, I'd really like to see you all.

Ryoko: Sorry lady, but I got video games to play!

Kiyone: *walks over* This could be very important, Ryoko, so stop bitching.

Ryoko: *sarcastically* Golly gee, Kiyone. I'm surprised I'm hearing this from you!

Kiyone: What the hell's that's supposed to mean?!!

Ayeka: Well, Miss Kiyone is a lot more serious than you'll ever be, Ryoko!"

Ryoko: *sarcastically* Really?

Rowen:........Um, join us next time on, "No Need for Curiousity!"

Sage: *looks at the girls fighting* It's unquestionably.....something....

Cye: Something, eh?