Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Bonded Rivals ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

"Bonded Rivals"

Prologue

Disclaimer: No own Ronin Warriors or Yu-Gi-Oh! I do own this fic idea thou I think, because I've never seen anything like it.

Full Summary: A new Millennium item has been found. "The Millennium Yoroikabuto, or Millennium Yoroi for short." Somehow this item has found it's way into Sage's hands but it has an unusual effect: Sage and his greatest rival have become one. Now the unwilling opposites must seek the aid of the Pharaoh, and pray they don't kill each other before he can help.

/Hikari to Yami/ (Any of them)

//Yami to Hikari// (Same as above)

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

Shadow Realm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

//WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE'RE STUCK LIKE THIS!?!?!?!?//

/I'm not any happier about it than you are but that's what she said./

//You let me talk to the witch, I'll change her mind!!//

/Kale. Mia's not a witch and I'm not opening that door./

//PLEASEE!!!!!//

/NO! End of Argument!/ Kale didn't have any reply to this, he knew that arguing with the warrior of light was pointless.

Sage had meant what he'd said about not being happy with it. Having his rival in the back of his head was to say the least unpleasant. Throughout their little conversation Mia had continued telling him about the situation. Her grandfather's files had a lot of data on the Millennium items, but the Yoroi wasn't one she had heard of before.

When it had first happened the two had found out that whichever one was in control the physical body matched him. (For example, if Sage was in control they were in Sage's body and vise-versa.) Mia had now given them a complete list of the other Millennium items, their powers, and the history of how the items were created. Sage stifled a yawn as Mia droned on about the Millennium Puzzle that contained the power of the Pharaoh.

He fingered the item, which hung from a golden chain around his neck. The Millennium Yoroi was a small crystal much like his own armor when it was in crystal form. He held it in the palm of his hand and stared at the golden Eye of Ra that replaced the Kanji engraved on the Ronin and Warlord armors. The ball itself was Crimson, much different from the mellow colors on their normal armors. He glanced around the room out of the corner of his eye to notice the others had either fallen asleep or had found other inanimate objects very interesting.

"Sage, are you listening?" He looked up and Mia and nodded vaguely, "Gomen, I caught most of it then tuned out. Any ideas?"

//Don't you mean 'I am now.'//

/Very funny, don't quit your day job./

//Wasn't planning on it even if I had one.//

"You're getting that glazed look in your eyes again."

"Sorry, I was listening though." /Just shut up and listen!/

//Yes sir *master*//

"I was saying that maybe we can get the help of the Pharaoh that created the items in the first place." Mia smiled sheepishly as she earned many strange looks; it seemed that most of the room's occupants had been listening after all. "Uh, how exactly would we do that Mia? I don't think a séance to contact an ancient Egyptian pharaoh is a good plan." Rowen voiced what was going through almost everyone's minds.

"Well, Yami's not actually dead. I mean, yes 5000 years ago he did die, but only half of him died, the rest of his spirit was sealed into the Millennium Puzzle with his power."

//Anything as long as we can get our separate bodies back//

"Agreed."

"Did you say something Sage?"

"Oh, no, it was nothing. I guess it's settled then. Let's go see this Pharaoh."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

KB- That was the shortest chapter to anything I've written in a while.

Saceria- Uh huh, well R+R people and tell us how this sounds so far. /I wonder what Kale's soul room looks like. It's probably dark, wet, and spooky./

KB- I don't know, this idea just came to me. I've never seen anything like this before so I'm not copying, but let me know if you've used this idea before (you have to have proof) and I'll put it on here.

Soffia- KB why are you putting them through this?

Sage + Kale- GOOD QUESTION!!!

KB- ^.^ I don't know. I'm on the Yu-Gi-Oh! Track right now, and on the Ronin one at the same time so I thought I'd try to combine them. I've seen a lot of fics where they make new Mill. Items so I thought I'd try that and Sage seemed like a perfect candidate for being a Hikari. Then Saceria started rubbing off on me and my sadistic side came out, I wanted to make someone suffer. I thought why not, Sage as the Hikari, Kale as the Yami.

Saceria- ~thinking out loud~ Yami Seiji. O.o that's a little freaky.

KB- ^.^ I know!!! R+R!!!!