Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ 25 Ways To Annoy Your Teacher. Ronin Style! ❯ 25 Ways to Annoy Your Teacher. Ronin style! ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

25 Ways to Annoy Your Teacher. Ronin Style!

Disclaimer: Do I own the Ronins? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I wish!!

Kento's Ways

1. Come to school with your hair covered completely with flour. Tell your teacher,

school has been stressing you out.

2. Do all of your schoolwork and homework backwards so that the teacher has to

read it from a mirror to understand it.

3. Squirm in your seat like you have to use the bathroom really bad. When the

teacher gives you permission, go, Oops! Too late!

4.When you give the wrong answer to a question, look at no one, and go, See, I

told that wasn't the right answer!!

5. When you are called to go up to the board, struggle to get out of your seat and

pretend you're stuck to your seat. Damn it!! Someone put superglue in my seat!!

Ryo's Ways.

1. Bring your cat to class with you and say it followed you and you can't get it to leave.

2. Come to class late and tell the teacher you got into a fight with the Dynasty.

3. When the teacher hands you a test, go Ronins to Arms!

4. When you look outside during class and see large black clouds forming, go, Great, he's back again!

5. Daydream constantly.

Sage's Ways.

1. Purposely leave your homework at your last class.

2. Stare at all the beautiful girls, then look at the teacher when she speaks to you, and go, That's nice.

3. Suddenly go into a meditative state when the teacher asks you a question.

4. Keep raising your hand. Everytime the teacher recognizes you, go, Never mind.

5. Stare at your armor orb during the teacher's lesson, and go, Ancient, what are you trying to tell me?

Rowen's Ways.

1. Do your homework and the lesson the teacher never assigned. When she/he complains about it, go: Oops.

2. Fall asleep in class.

3. When the teacher asks you to explain something, look dumbfounded.

4. Create Bubbles during the lessons.

5. Come to class extremely hypered, and tell the teacher you were born this way.

Cye's Ways.

1. When the teacher asks you a question ask her/him to repeat it. Constantly have them repeat it, and then say, "Still can't hear! I think I'm deaf!

2. Bring your fish to school and tell the teacher they would've been lonely without you.

3. Cry in class for no reason. When the teacher asks you what's wrong, go, I don't know!

4. When the teacher asks you to explain how floods are formed, say, It's caused by a Super Wave Smasher!

5. When you are called up to do a problem on the board, go up, and then stare blankly at the board, and ask the teacher constantly what you were suppose to do. Then tell the teacher you have a memory problem.