Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ A tale of hope ❯ Memories ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do NOT own Yoroiden Samurai Troopers,but oh how I wish I did. The five teens would look SOlovely in my connection of stolen Bishounen...*noticeseveryone staring at her* *cough cough* Heh heh ^.^;Anyway, they aren't mine. I DO own Sierra though,that's right, the kawaii Spanish bishounen is MINE!!!You take him I hurt you! (A/N)I asked myself this one day: "What if someonefrom another country had yoroi and would play animportant role in defeating a new enemy?" and thiscame up. Be warned, I am re-writing the story, and itwill NOT be posted frequently. It might be monthsbefore I post the second chapter, I don't work on ficsa lot these days (besides FTD...). Anyway, this Fic isbased on Yoroiden Samurai Toopers so it'll have thejap names: Ryo= Ryo only pronounced Ree-oh, Sage=Seiji(Say-gee)=, Rowen= Touma (Toe-ma), Cye/Sai= Shin(sounds how it looks), and Kento=Shuu (Shoe (Like theone you wear on your feet)) A/n 2: And yes, I do know that my troopers name isgenerally a girls name, but that will be explainedlater on in the story. And besides, I'm terrible withnames (as you will find out...) A/n 3: I also wrote this because I'm sick and tired ofseeing GIRLS having new armors. You never see a guywith a new armor...

And without further adu, here's the fic!

A tale of hope, by Wulpix


Dark brown eyes stared at the destruction before them. It was one of the greatest tragedy's they had ever seen, the owner of the eyes sighed heavily. Then closed his eyes so he wouldn't have to bare the site of his hometown. But even though he had his eyes closed, he still saw everything that had happened that night, so long ago.

*Flashback*
Dark brown eyes of the same color opened up and the owner couldn't help but cough continuously. There was smoke everywhere and it made it difficult to breathe. He coughed some more and climbed out of bed and ran towards his parent's room.
"Mama! Papa wake up!" shouted the boy banging on the door and coughing some more. The door was blocked by a few pieces of debris. "Please wake up!" He shouted again, tears coming to his eyes. He knew what would happen if the fire continued to spread through the house. He went through another coughing fit, it was getting too hard to breathe now, and he almost felt faint. He tried to open the door, but being a boy of only seven years old, he could not make it budge. He then ran down the hall to the door and managed to escape the burning house alive. Once he was out he stopped and turned around and watched in sorrow as his house burned down. He wiped at his face at the tears that were currently falling and coughed once more, his lungs still needing fresh air.
*End flashback*

Sierra flinched at the memory and shook his head to clear his mind of it. It had been quite a while since he had been to this place last; he didn't like coming here because it brought all the horrible memories he tried so hard to forget.
"After that…the torture began," Sierra said in a soft voice. He cast his glance aside as more memories came.

After the fire he was sent to an orphanage, but soon after he had escaped, not wanting new parents. It had been hard living on the streets with no one taking care of him, but somehow he had managed to survive all these years.

Sierra shook his head and set his mind to the task that needed to be done. He looked around cautiously, expecting anyone to come at any minute. When he was sure no one was around he walked to what was left of his house. He frowned a bit.
"I think this is the place he was talking about anyway," Sierra thought out loud. After much searching, he finally found what he was looking for.
"Here it is" Said Sierra when he saw a little black marble. He went to pick it up, but as soon as he touched the marble it lit up, and he pulled back surprised. He looked around.
"Must be a trick of the light," He decided. "Either that or I'm finally loosing it" Sierra added as he picked up the small black marble, only slightly disturbed when it glowed in his hand. He shrugged and went to complete the job.
"I don't see why that weird man can't do this himself, I really don't want to be here," Sierra said to himself when he felt a weird feeling run down his spine. He sighed in response to what he had said. "At least the pay is good…better than what I've been getting for harder jobs…" Sierra trailed off, he winced when his back reminded him how much he hated that place. But money was money, and he needed to survive. He didn't know why, but he knew he would be needed for something very important soon. He shrugged to himself and walked to the place where he had first met the weird man…

"Here. This is what you wanted right?" asked Sierra as he held out the glowing orb. He saw the man smile a little, he had an amused look on his face, but Sierra could see the fear in his eyes.
"Very good. As I promised, here is your pay" said the man holding out some money. Sierra nodded and took the money. Sierra frowned a bit when the man didn't take the orb that was still in his outstretched hand.
"Aren't you going to take it?" asked Sierra curiously.
"It was never mine in the first place" he said with an amused smile. Sierra looked at him with a confused look on his face.
"What do you mean sir? Why would you make me get something that wasn't yours?" asked Sierra in confusion.
"Because it belongs to you, it always has and always will" he said still with the amused smile on his face, mocking the confused one on Sierra's.
"I don't understand" Said Sierra with a drawn out sigh. He was getting a little frustrated with this man's antics but it didn't mattered.
"Listen. Just because this thing isn't yours doesn't mean you get your money back, I did my job regardless if it was yours or not!" Said Sierra ready to defend the pay he earned fairly. The man only shook his head and gave a comforting smile.
"I knew it was yours the minute I gave you the job, keep the money. Good-bye, and good-luck, you'll need it I'm afraid." He said as he stood to his feet and walked away.
"What a strange man" said Sierra staring in the direction the man had walked. He shrugged and looked at the little black orb in his hand. He frowned a bit; the little orb felt really strange in his hand, it almost calmed his frustration, and confusement. Sierra shrugged and pocketed the thing; maybe he could sell it for more money. He had no idea how important of a role the little orb would play in the near future, nor did he know that destiny would soon catch up with him…