Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ A Ule Morning ❯ A Ule Morning ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
6:10- Wake up. Realize I'm the only one awake.

6:11- Wake up Mia, who slept through her alarm again.

6:12- Mia runs to the guys' rooms to wake them up.

6:14- Go down to kitchen, stand on cupboards to get breakfast.

6:15- Add a couple tablespoons of sugar to Corn Flakes. Taste them, add more sugar.

6:18- Ryo wanders in, hair sticking up, muttering something about coffee.

6:19- Sai walks in, shortly followed by Kento. Sai starts making breakfast.

6:21- Hear Mia pounding on the bathroom door, yelling at Sage.

6:25- Guys start eating scrambled eggs. Somehow manage to get some without arm being bitten off by Kento. Make a mental note to thank the gods later.

6:26- Realize sugar doesn't taste good on eggs.

6:30- Hear Mia yelling at Rowen to get up.

6:33- Sound of Sage yelping as Mia picks the lock and bodily throws him out of the bathroom.

6:35- Sage walks in, still combing and hairspraying his hair.

6:36- Kento sneezes, blames it on Sage's hairspray. He's probably right. A minor scuffle ensues.

6:39- Mia comes in, dressed. Sage dashes back up to the bathroom, Ryo and Sai yelling at him. Mia realizes Rowen isn't up and runs back upstairs.

6:40- Sound of a thump as Mia drags him out of bed.

6:41- Realize I'm as good as unsupervised, and grab the sugar cannister. Start eating by the spoonful.

6:42- Mia comes back downstairs, and finally gets some breakfast.

6:45- Sai picks the bathroom lock. Kento drags Sage out of the bathroom. Ryo dashes in. Wonder why a mansion doesn't have more than one bathroom.

6:46- Ask Mia. She says something about her grandma having an evil sense of humor. Smile and nod.

6:48- Watch Mia head back upstairs.

6:51- Hear her threatening Rowen to get up, saying she won't drive him in if he misses the bus. No response from Rowen.

6:52- Quickly run upstairs, just in time to see Mia dump a bucket of cold water on Rowen.

6:53- A shivering Rowen goes off to join the fight over the bathroom.

6:55- Follow Mia back downstairs.

6:56- Mia realizes I'm still in my pajamas and sends me back upstairs.

7:05- Go back downstairs, with only a few buttons not buttoned properly.

7:08- A still semi-comatose Rowen finally makes it to the kitchen and get some coffee.

7:15- Grab backpack on the way out the door. Ryo runs back in to bum lunch money off Mia.

7:20- Run out into the middle of the road, looking for the bus. Am told by Sai to stay there until the next vehicle to come along hits me. It's always the quiet ones.

7:22- Sage gets out hairspray and mirror and begins rearranging his hair. Everyone moves several yards away. Rowen informs him that the particular brand of hairspray he's using is illegal in 115 countries because of it's damage to the ozone. Sages claims that this only makes it more effective, and when we're all grody from the ozone depleting, he'll still have great hair. Rowen falls over.

7:25- Kento produces a sandwhich from somewhere and starts eating.

7:28- Wonder where the bus is. Should have been here 15 minutes ago.

7:29- Mia walks outside holding a calendar. Points to the day. Saturday.

7:30- Get viscious glares from everyone. Run.