Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Mending of the Heart ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Mending the Hearts

Chapter 1

By: Life the Fay

I don't own the RW/YST what's so ever so don't sue me. This story does have a ShinxRyo RyoxShin relationship in it. This may also soon have a SeijixTouma ToumaxSeiji relation ship as well.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

August 15, the day of Ryo Sanada's birthday had come. Being that it was to be the one of the better days of the year, for some reason Shin thought it to be the most dreading. It was funny to know that he planned this and the others thought of it perfect being that their leader was to be twenty-five that year. However, he knew something was to going to happen at this party that he wasn't going to be able to change and something that Ryo was very much going to hate.

Rolling over to meet his lover's face, he smiled softly. Watching the sleeping form always gave him a smile even at the worst of times such as now. Making sure that Ryo was all tucked in, Shin left the room quietly not wanting to disturb the sleeping angel.

Sitting on the couch, he picked up the phone, dialing a very familiar number. Hearing it ring five times like usual, the phone was answered.

{Hello, this is the Rei Faun residence. This is…Shu Rei Faun get out of that food! You know it's for Ryo's Birthday Party so get the hell out of it! Oh I'm sorry…who is this anyways?} A feminine voice snapped.

"Well, I see you're having a hard time getting the Bottomless Pit out of that cake Janet." Shin answered, taking the phone off his ear in order not to lose his hearing with the lady's squealing.

{Oh! Hey Fishy! I see you know my trouble with Shu after all.} The female voice answered. {So what's up? You never call me at this time of day unless there's something wrong. Forgot something already?}

"No, nothing yet anything to worry about. I was just wanting to know for sure of something."

{Like what something?}

"Well, you know…like who's coming?"

{Oh…that something! Well, we have Shu and me, Nausti, Jun, and….um…Seiji, and the other your going to kill me for cause you see…}

"Just get on the story Janet."

{And…Touma.}

"Oh…no." Shin said, hanging up the phone. Sliding lower on the couch, old memories began to come back clear yet again.

~*Flashback*~

Touma smiled at the girl who told her story to him about his lover. "Well, that's…er…very nice to her…Ms…need to go. Bye…oh and Shin. Give me that plate of yours now won't you?"

Shin looked down at his plate then up to Touma. "Why would you need my plate Touma? Are you going to do something rational?" He asked, knowing how his friend got at things as surprising as this.

The archer smiled, taking the plate from Shin. "If it gets to it yes." Walking away from the auburn haired person, he came to the bearer of Kourin who was in an interesting conversation with Ryo about swords. Grabbing the blond's arm he smiled at the eye contact. "We need to talk alone…honey."

Seiji looked at his lover's request knowing to well that by Touma's body language that it wasn't going to be good. "Excuse me Ryo. Outside Touma."

"No! I want it here so everyone can hear you and I talk!" Touma yelled, getting everyone's' attention. "Now what's this about you going behind my back and fucking some girl huh?"

Seiji looked at Touma dumbfounded by the question. "What do you mean Touma?"

Tenku laughed evilly. "What I mean? WHAT I MEAN?! What I mean is what I just said. Why did you go sleep with some other person either than me huh? Tell me blondie!"

"Um…Touma, are you drunk?" Shin asked, afraid that Touma would just go after him.

"No Shin, I'm just having a spit spat with my lover okay? Now Seiji, from what I heard from this girl is that you and her were at a bar just a few weeks ago, got drunk, went to her place, and as she said it `had the best sex you could ever imagine'. I don't think that hears like you but I sure as hell about ready to vomit about that thought of you going around and having sex with all these people and coming home to have sex with me and saying that I'm your one and only. I can't say that I'm you one and only ."

"Touma I was drunk. When you're drunk you will do different things." Seiji answered, seeing that his lover wasn't getting any happier. "Touma, lets go home please so we can talk there and not ruin Nausti's party and home."

Throwing the plate in his hands toward Seiji, Touma yelled. "NO! Nausti won't have to feel the pain of her lover cheating on her but I have to so I think she can handle a party trashed up! And another thing Seiji, if you weren't drunk in the first place you wouldn't have winded up in that damn girl's bed now wouldn't ya? Besides honey, I think you have some since to call me when you're like that instead of riding a car with another drunk.'

Shin watched in horror as of what had been going on. Getting Shu's attention, both grabbed Touma's arms. "Touma, it's time for you to go outside and calm down."

"No, I'll go by myself as soon as I'm done! Now give me a plate dammit!" He yelled, struggling to Shin and Shu's grip. Finally getting out of it, he glared at the two. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"What we're trying to do is something that you may thank us for someday. Listen, go home, take a nice cold shower and I mean cold, and stay there till Seiji and I come home to deal with this okay?" Shu answered.

"Shu, just let him go home alone okay cause I won't be there when he gets back. I'll be at the airport. And if he does come to the airport to ask for forgiveness then I probably will. Now excuse me." The archer said calmly as he got into his car.

~*End of Flashback*~

Shin sipped at the coffee feeling the sadness pore out of him remembering that Seiji didn't go to the airport and so Touma left for America. He thought that Touma and Seiji were perfect together and that they could out do anything but that night settled it showing that not everything could out break them. Both went on with their lives turning out to be successful at the least.

Touma now lived in New York in a well-established apartment. "Being a doctor seems to work for me." Touma said to him on the phone one night as he told Shin about some girls he had dated and how there was just one thing that didn't feel right and so he broke up with them.

Seiji lived in Sendai working in the Dojo that his parents owned. Being bossed around by his family, he hadn't had any time on seeing or talking to the guys. So Shin didn't know much about him.

Looking down at the pictures that were on the table, he sighed. Picking the one up with Seiji and Touma holding each other and smiling, he only shook his head. "God help us today for I know something's going to go wrong." He said as you put the picture down. Hearing sounds upstairs, he knew Ryo was up. "Show time."

TBC?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Okay guys! Did you like it? If so, then review cause this idea just came to me yesterday and just got stuck so I began to write it. This could go on or it can be deleted. It's your choice so that means review. So I hope you do cause I can see some humor and romance in this to come *grins*.

And also, if anyone has been reading some of my stories, they will be taking awhile to get up since, I haven't had much time to get to them and no ideas are coming up and schools coming so soon and that usally delays me. So be patient and I'll get to them when I can.