Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Nightmares and Sickness ❯ Nightmares ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: I know it's a horrible title but I couldn't think of anything else. This is also the first fic that I have ever writen so plz be forgiving if it's bad. I hope that you can enjoy it though. ^_^

Disclaimer: I don't own Ronin Warriors. Too bad though. ;_;

The characters are also prob'ly OOC and there will prob'ly be shounen-ai.. SeijixTouma. Well on with the fic now.

Nightmares and Sickness
By: NightShadow

Chapter One
Nightmares

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

He was running as fast as he could but no matter how fast he ran the blackness that followed him still continued after him. Then everything just seemed to stop as he saw the scene before him. The scene horrified him.

There was his friends, all bloody and lying perfectly still. He didn't believe it so he went closer hoping that they were still alive.

When he got pretty close he noticed that one of his friends was moving.

"Touma!" he cried out and started runnning faster toward him. Then out of no where someone droped from the sky and raises his sword above Touma's head.

"TOUMA!" he cried out even louder and ran toward him trying to save him but before he could get there the creature brought down his weapon and.....

"TOOUMAAA!!!!!" he jumped and screamed very loudly when he woke up. He sat there shivering feverishly and drenched with sweat.

Seiji's yell had woken up Touma and almost made him fall out of his bed. "Seiji?! What happened?! I'm right here."

"Touma!" he said disbelievingly. He got up to see if he Touma was really standing right there and that it just wasn't his hopes that made him think that Touma was still there. When he got up though, his tired body couldn't support him and he fell.

Touma knew what was going to happen by the look that was in Seiji's eyes. He quickly went over to Seiji and caught him before he could hit the ground. 'What's wrong with him? He seems so.... weak.'

"Itai!" Seiji moaned in pain.

"What's wrong and why did you scream my name so loudy?"

"Nothing is wrong. I just lost my footing when I got out of my bed."

"Seiji you should know very well that I'm not going to believe a lie like that." Seiji just gave Touma a cold stare. "Will you let go of me so I can go to the bathroom?"

Touma had forgotten that he was still holding Seiji in his arms. He quickly let go of him.

"Thank you." Seiji said as he walked into his bathroom. Once he was in there he just stared at the mirror. 'What's wrong with me? Why does it seem like I can barely keep my eyes open?'

He ran the water and splashed it on his face. 'I have to get myself together. I can't worry the others.' He took a deep breath and opened the door. He noticed that Touma went back to sleep and decided he should too. He went to sleep and fell into another fitful dream.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Once again he was running from the blackness. This time though, he only saw Touma, sitting there in the dark just looking up at the sky.

"Touma. What's going on?" He tried to find out what his friend was doing but Touma just continued sitting there staring at the sky.

"Touma" He tried once again. This time though he looked over. He had a look of pain in his eyes. "What's wrong? Did something happen?" Touma just wouldn't say anything to him. It hurt Seiji thinking about the pain Touma must be going through. Touma usually didn't show his pain because he didn't want to worry the others.

He walked up to him but the further he kept walking the farther it seemed that Touma was. Then Touma just disippeared into the blackness.

"Touma!" He ran toward the area that he was at, hoping to be able to find him. "Why did you leave me?" He just stood there staring at the area that Touma just left him.

Finally he woke up in a cold sweat. "Touma" He whispered to himself thinking of his dream or more like nightmare to him.

'There's nothing wrong. It was just a nightmare. Everyone has nightmares.'

It was 8AM so he decided that he should take a quick shower and get the breakfast that Shin was making for everyone.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: Yeah well that was the first chapt. Plz leave a review and tell me what you think about it and be a little nice if ya wanna tell me what I should improve. I know that chapt. prob'ly wasn't that great.. gomen. Do ya think that Seiji could say Touma's name anymore? ^_^
Ja ne ^_~